Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Help, My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment (1771 Views)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / How My Mom Ruined My Life / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by SporaD8: 11:04am On Feb 16
MidasTouch15:
You are the one that needs drugs because you are sick
Honestly the guys mind is seriously fog-up!

they recommended beecham and teem solar including the said girl, now she is feeling lizzy.
Pls I don't know what to do, I can't think straight at the moment.

After Reading the bolded, I can boldly concluded that he's pissed outta his fu.ckin mind!
Re: Help, My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Lonestar124: 11:12am On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:

Noted, thanks

According to her now, the test that she took this early morning shows that she is pregnant
How old are you?
Re: Help, My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Foodqueen(f): 11:36am On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:

According to her this morning, that she is pregnant According from the result she did this early morning, I don't know how possible

No fall put o.

How can I woman start showing signs of pregnancy the very day she had sex.
Re: Help, My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by liveyourlife007(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16
Tayorshd87:

Good idea I love your style because if u didn't try to stop such moves my brother if she eventually pregnant for u ehn it is finished 😢

Just don't dull

Exactly, I realized her plan at the early stage. Me that's managing myself will now allow one girl to come and spoil my plans. even if I'm to settle down with a girl , she should be someone with vision. Not one Street urchin and a drug addict.

I know what I've been through, finishing school with no job for years and when I'm at the Verge of my breakthrough I will now allow one small mistake to destroy it.
And my pastor keeps warning me to be careful of women. I pray I finally listen.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by coputa(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16
Thinktwiceb4:
Good evening all,
pls someone should me because I can't think straight again since morning. I met a girl month ago, she has been on neck to have s*x with her for the past month but I always declined, at times I do reach the point but I always stop, but today's own was different cus I couldn't hold it any longer. Though it was not upto 2 minutes sex before I realized that the economy is not smiling but everything was inside already. After the s*x I contacted some people on what she can take, they recommended beecham and teem solar including the said girl, now she is feeling lizzy.
Pls I don't know what to do, I can't think straight at the moment.

This is my first time having sex and it will be the last for now
Having sex with a woman means taking responsibilities,giving her drugs to disengage the baby is murder,and nature can punish you for doing that.

Take responsibility, since you lack discipline
Re: Help, My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Smitaro100(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16
No be only Lizzy she dey feel, she go soon feel Liz Benson.. you better tuama as fast as your leg can carry you before she give you sweety.😏
Re: Help, My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by Tayorshd87: 3:46pm On Feb 16
liveyourlife007:

Exactly, I realized her plan at the early stage. Me that's managing myself will now allow one girl to come and spoil my plans. even if I'm to settle down with a girl , she should be someone with vision. Not one Street urchin and a drug addict.

I know what I've been through, finishing school with no job for years and when I'm at the Verge of my breakthrough I will now allow one small mistake to destroy it.
And my pastor keeps warning me to be careful of women. I pray I finally listen.

God bless you..

You hit the nail 💅
Re: Help, My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment by sonssyo: 10:14am On Feb 17
Thinktwiceb4:

Noted, thanks

According to her now, the test that she took this early morning shows that she is pregnant

Let her run a scan,if it tallies with the time you had it with her ,then you go on with her, please don't terminate the beby,but if it didn't tally,let her tell you who got her pregnant then, Goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Love Most? Your Father Or Your Mother? / Help ! A Stranger Is Taking Over Her Home / Nairalanders Help Mr Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.