Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Worst Thing I Have Done Because Of Valentine's Day/love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing I Have Done Because Of Valentine's Day/love (218 Views)

Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worst Thing I Have Done Because Of Valentine's Day/love by Brainmytool: 7:54pm On Feb 15
I was in JSS 2 when I first fell in love with this Eunice girl😁
We will always kiss at any private chance we get and cuddle. It was like heaven on Earth for me. So before the Valentine's Day for that our love year, we made plans on how we will run away into the bush after swimming to kiss, cuddle and love ourself more.
On 14th morning, as we already planned to go out and swim with friends on the village river. Almost our/my hope of going with her was dashed as her parents asked her to filled their empty drum with water. Lolz. That she can only leave to see her friend Chioma if the drum is filled. That's the lie she fed them.
Omo, I had to assist her fetch the water with 15 liters gallon, meanwhile what I carry at home is 10 gallon. I fetch water tire that day eh. The exasperating path of the experience was we fetched the water from the same river we planned going. We literally watch our friends swim and some hide and kiss. My guy Obinna asked me the reason am fetching water now and not in the evening. I lied that my Dad can't let me out unless I fill our drum and that Eunice is helping me do so. He come hype the girl. That she really likes me. We were not yet friend with the word "love" then. So we always used like. Story cut short, I we filled the drum and she was asked to go and sleep as she show signs of tiredness. While the mother tapped me in the shoulder and thanked me by saying: you really like this your wife. My head blew into prices😀 I wan craze. In my head her mama no sey na me go marry this girl. Later in the evening she promised to make it up to me on Friday after school. On Friday, I saw her kissing Joshua the holiest guy in our class and I confronted her and the news went viral how her mum told her to help me fill their drum.😂
Just don't worry about what my guys did to me. Since that day till date, I don't celebrate Valentine's day. My current girlfriend knowing am not the type that goes on spending spree didn't even worry me yesterday.
Guys what is your worst Valentine's Day experience? Share and make a sad soul within us laugh, because there must be a sad soul.
Re: Worst Thing I Have Done Because Of Valentine's Day/love by Blackestjunior(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15
Bleep

Every body just dey drop tales by moonlight for Valentine

Which story book you copy this one from

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing I Have Done Because Of Valentine's Day/love by Brainmytool: 8:05pm On Feb 15
Blackestjunior:
Bleep

Every body just dey drop tales by moonlight for Valentine

Which story book you copy this one from
Lolz😁
Drop urs
Try and find a book with such story and drop for us

(1) (Reply)

Shedibalabala Compilation / Any Lawyers Here? / If You Lose Your Phone Now, How Long Will It Take You To Replace It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.