Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. (14502 Views)

How To Generate Electricity From Dirty Water Using Microbes / This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / How To Generate National Identity Number (NIN) From BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Judolisco(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15
mctech:

How can I get to use the free version (chatGPT)?
Is it an app?
download on Google playstore
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Jaxx123: 9:28pm On Feb 15
Making million on digital asset is better than fixing money in the Bank Now

If there is something legally and risk free to invest your money to now is cryptocurrency trading.

See een,

The hour has come for as many people with at least 20% knowledge of crypto trading to make.$1000-5000 even beyond.

Btc rose to $50k yesterday

In the evening it went back to $49k

I told one of my student to invest all the money he has been telling me about

That is about $5000

He did immediately include me.

Few hours ago, I check btc movement among others

It's has move from $49k to $51k

You know the meaning of that?

A hooge profit within 24hrs

See, that is what we called crypto scalping.

As Bull run is gradually penetrate in .

Am encourage you to tap into crypto trading with what ever you have .

Ai was at $0.4 two week ago but above $1 today

I can continue and continue to mention above 50 coin that will kick away poverty from your life

Listen , you don't need to store that money into your domiciliary account

No no no ,you don't need to fixed that money .

Do you know that downloading crypto app (binance) will have a great different over your finances.

I encourage you today to take that steps

If you need help and confirm signal, join my community

Happy Val

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Judolisco(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15
DrAda:

That has never been my experience. I use it when i need to access current information from the internet. Besides that, i am not a fan. It is lightweight and cant handle big projects
it depends on what u r really using it for... If u are involved in coding, then chatgpt is a lifesaver... Not only coding sef I was stuck during my postgraduate thesis when I got to chapter 4,and I don't have money to pay any external person to help me out... Na chatgpt oh...
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by DrAda(f): 9:44pm On Feb 15
Judolisco:
it depends on what u r really using it for... If u are involved in coding, then chatgpt is a lifesaver... Not only coding sef I was stuck during my postgraduate thesis when I got to chapter 4,and I don't have money to pay any external person to help me out... Na chatgpt oh...

I totally understand. Same exact thing happened to me as well. That is why I remain greatly puzzled when I hear that people are struggling in areas that can literally be addressed in seconds with AI.

The key point is to remember to use any form of AI responsibly. Chatgpt hallucinates and can churn out incorrect text/references. Always crosscheck its output.

I code as well so let's just say that ChatGPT is the best study/coding partner I have ever had. It helps me debug my codes and when I am too lazy to write a function or algorithm, I simply tell it to do so and correct for mistakes. Life has never been so easy

2 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Judolisco(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15
DrAda:

I totally understand. Same exact thing happened to me as well. That is why I remain greatly puzzled when I hear that people are struggling in areas that can literally be addressed in seconds with AI.

The key point is to remember to use any form of AI responsibly. Chatgpt hallucinates and can churn out incorrect text/references. Always crosscheck its output.

I code as well so let's just say that ChatGPT is the best study/coding partner I have ever heard. It helps me debug my codes and when I am too lazy to write an easy function or algorithm, I simply tell it to do so. Life has never been so easy
yes I've corrected chat gpt several times... Nice one doc

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by DrAda(f): 9:50pm On Feb 15
Judolisco:
yes I've corrected chat gpt several times... Nice one doc

Well done
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Hateandthunder: 9:52pm On Feb 15
HateBigots:
ChatGPT makes my life easier as an app developer.
Acts like my personal "Jarvis" in Iron Man grin
guy do you use react native?
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by HateBigots: 10:00pm On Feb 15
Hateandthunder:
guy do you use react native?
I stopped using React Native in 2021 and moved to Kotlin Android.
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by emmyN(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15
HateBigots:

Bro! ✊
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Hateandthunder: 10:18pm On Feb 15
HateBigots:

I stopped using React Native in 2021 and moved to Kotlin Android.
So how do you earn from app Dev now. I'm currently learning react native to use for android and iOS apps
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by BeboNGN: 10:40pm On Feb 15
DrAda:
Fantastic. Unfortunately, I only use the free version of chatgpt for now.

A quick tip, to generate images for lightweight projects, use Microsoft designer. It's completely free
what about videos
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by eteebanky1: 10:49pm On Feb 15
I missed that duta on WhatsApp

Duta can generate anything from docs, music, videos from the internet
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Bergavis: 11:03pm On Feb 15
Tjra:
Time to go into content creation. Hope e go fit generate comedy skits? cheesy

You asked for it, see

Title: "The Office Prank War"

Synopsis:
In a typical office setting, two coworkers, Sarah and Tom, find themselves locked in an escalating prank war. What starts as harmless jokes quickly escalates into elaborate schemes to one-up each other.

Scene 1:
The skit opens with Sarah innocently placing a "kick me" sign on Tom's back while he's at his desk. Tom discovers the sign and retaliates by filling Sarah's desk drawer with balloons.

Scene 2:
Sarah retaliates by swapping out Tom's computer mouse with a fake one that squeaks every time he clicks it. Tom responds by covering Sarah's entire cubicle with sticky notes.

Scene 3:
The prank war reaches new heights as Sarah hires a mariachi band to follow Tom around the office all day. Not to be outdone, Tom enlists the help of the janitor to fill Sarah's office with packing peanuts.

Scene 4:
The climax of the skit occurs when the office manager intervenes, fed up with the chaos caused by Sarah and Tom's prank war. The manager declares a ceasefire and assigns them to work on a project together.

Scene 5:
As Sarah and Tom begrudgingly collaborate on the project, they realize they make a surprisingly good team. They share a laugh over the absurdity of their prank war and decide to call a truce, ending the skit on a humorous and heartwarming note.

This comedy skit combines slapstick humor with relatable office dynamics, resulting in a hilarious and entertaining performance.

2 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by DrAda(f): 11:03pm On Feb 15
BeboNGN:
what about videos

Not sure. But will find out
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by hardon1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15
By the time this happens, my first instruction will be:

Please create me a video of Black Guy aggressively fvcking a soft arse girl with round booty in doggy position. Her pussy should fart in the process and Let her squirt at the end and swallow cum as well grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, with the sharp advancement curve in ai technology. The world will experience a great drift in time to come. Jobs will be lost and created too, some present technologies will be made obsolete, human social life will become more polarized,

I see tertiary education centres (universities, poly and colleges of education becoming just degree awarding institution where u gain the admission, study with whatever resources you have, write degree exam. If you pass , they give you certificate. simple.

There will be nothing like campus where students gather for lecture. People will be able to get a degree in one year

The in field of medicine and engineering, the effect of ai will even be more staggering. Drugs
that would cure lathel diseases will be created with ai. Man will able to design very very complex and monstrous machines with ai.

don tire to type... I and you reading this fit don die by then grin grin grin grin but I see it happening
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Starboytwo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15
hardon1:

Please create me a video of Black Guy aggressively fvcking a soft arse girl with round booty in doggy position. Her pussy should fart in the process and Let her squirt at the end and swallow cum as well grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, with the sharp advancement curve in ai technology. The world will experience a great drift in time to come. Jobs will be lost and created too, some present technologies will be made obsolete, human social life will become more polarized,

I see tertiary education centres (universities, poly and colleges of education becoming just degree awarding institution where u gain the admission, study with whatever resources you have, write degree exam. If you pass , they give you certificate simple

There will be nothing like campus where students gather for lecture. People will be able to get a degree in one year

The in field of medicine and engineering, the effect of ai will even be more staggering. I don tire to type... I and you reading this fit do doe by then grin grin grin grin bit I see it happening

hmmm, real talk. I reason am as you play am.

Got a lay man thinking how he can take advantage of this precious info?🤔
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by hardon1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15
Godmond:
Do you know, that AI is dangerous to humanity?

I don't think. The adaptivity of man is infinitely elastic; and all things being equal, man has the capacity to manage whatever he creates

If the wheel did not kill us, electricity did not kill us, silicon did not kill us, Internet did not kill us, then I don't think AI will

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Mcslize: 11:50pm On Feb 15
DrAda:

A quick tip, to generate images for lightweight projects, use Microsoft designer. It's completely free

Please link. And how does one use it to generate high quality images?
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Astra101: 12:46am On Feb 16
hardon1:

I see tertiary education centres (universities, poly and colleges of education becoming just degree awarding institution where u gain the admission, study with whatever resources you have, write degree exam. If you pass , they give you certificate. simple.

The in field of medicine and engineering, the effect of ai will even be more staggering. Drugs
that would cure lathel diseases will be created with ai. Man will able to design very very complex and monstrous machines with ai.

don tire to type... I and you reading this fit don die by then grin grin grin grin but I see it happening

First I had a great laugh from your second paragraph. You must be a mad fellow cheesy

On your last paragraph being the bolded, I can bet with you that these things could be possible in just a year or two except maybe there would be a cataclysm that would wipe out mankind before the next 2years
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Difrent: 3:19am On Feb 16
Tayorshd87:
It's really good so I can type a
Prompt: what is tilumbuubu doing in the other room with remi tilumbuubu video 📷

Me I go just prompt:.
What's Gringory doing to Margret at 2am in da oda room. video
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by FuckYeyeMods: 4:11am On Feb 16
DrAda:

I also look forward to one day pay for open AI subscription instead of free version.
Microsoft designer,,.,,! thank you.
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by DrAda(f): 5:30am On Feb 16
FuckYeyeMods:

I also look forward to one day pay for open AI subscription instead of free version.
Microsoft designer,,.,,! thank you.

Same here. When Openai was first launched, users were given limited free tokens. I used up mine quite quickly and I regret that now. Bard is free though, technically.

2 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by jimmynauty: 6:53am On Feb 16
ProudNigerian01:
That is awesome.

For those who have forgotten:

God will judge you and I based on our actions and ways:

Ezek.18.30 - "Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways," says the Lord GOD. "Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin.

God Himself is telling you to Repent now and leave lying, fornication, theft, unforgiveness and other sins alone.

God will judge me becos i deceived pipu and impugned his Persian.
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by benqo01(m): 7:01am On Feb 16
AI is taking over,can someone recommend some AI I can download on my phone?
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by noob03saibot(m): 8:07am On Feb 16
HateBigots:
nothing to laugh about, this is scary https://tcrn.ch/3uzRv7i
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Uniquekriss(m): 8:19am On Feb 16
lexy2014:

how will AI generating videos make life better?
if you understand how AI makes life easy by using text then you'll understand how its videos would also help people solve problems.
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by psalmsjob: 8:39am On Feb 16
lexy2014:
how will that make life better?

No more shouting Lights! Camera! Action! grin Less hardware to move around location and brings scripts to life instantly....youtubers and tiktokers can relate
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by psalmsjob: 8:40am On Feb 16
lexy2014:
how will that make life better?

No more shouting Lights! Camera! Action! grin Less hardware to move around location and it brings scripts to life instantly....skitmakers, youtubers and tiktokers can relate
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by lexy2014: 8:54am On Feb 16
Uniquekriss:
if you understand how AI makes life easy by using text then you'll understand how its videos would also help people solve problems.

how will AI generating videos make life better?
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by AncientAlien(m): 9:03am On Feb 16
ImoleNaija:
I don't know why ChatGPT always sounds like Chat-jìbìtì to me. angry
grin nah jibiti e be now! E want take style commot plenty people from work.

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by hardon1(m): 9:07am On Feb 16
Astra101:

First I had a great laugh from your second paragraph. You must be a mad fellow cheesy

On your last paragraph being the bolded, I can bet with you that these things could be possible in just a year or two except maybe there would be a cataclysm that would wipe out mankind before the next 2years

That's true sha, the technology is moving very fast
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by femi4: 10:21am On Feb 16
nlfpmod:

OpenAI
Nice one, it's a nice pal for dissertation writing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Machine Turns Sweat Into Drinking water / Amazing Tech Inventions Of 2013 / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.