Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (84275 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
thanks, dat means its nt advisable to use it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2011
McNelson:

Hello gurus in the house,  Just got a software from a friend (AUTO TRENDLINE) wanna post it to the house to check its effectiveness,  But I need a permission, since d room has been silent for a while

you don't need permission to post anything. . .the only thing people dont like is if it's for marketing purposes. . . you can still post marketing stuff. .  .just be prepared for the backlash. Anyway as per the indicator i installed it and it failed woefully in my test. It completely missed key support and resistance points so much so that i was wondering what the programmer was looking for. .  .price wise. . . . with the way i trade. . . all you need in a trendline is one that can identify a symetrical triangle. . . identify the impulse wave against the symetrical triangle and lastly identify the downtrend or uptrend trendline confirmation of the symetrical triangle. your indicator on the other hand was all over the place picking higher highs and lower lows without actualy picking the one that matters. That is why i dont trust indicators. . .you have to be psychic to decipher them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2011
Thats rite
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by fexlist(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
Season 3, ok let's go there. just to say HI to all traders which u best of luck also to predict gold is going up and usdjpy going down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by leopower(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
heh, i post a chart up there & no body dey talk anything abt am, una wan turn me to OLODO abi? LOL. pls say something ooooooooo grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2011
Thanx @ pip love-vendor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2011
The way usdjpy will rise up 8200 will shock a lot of people. . . . beware of shorts on usdjpy. . . .if you dont trade long term please ignore this alert. . . . all alerts come with a 300 pip stoploss. if hit place a buy or sell order. . . .as the case may be. . .and in this case it would be a buy for the original tp to recoup you loss and make your profits. . . goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
Ok new comers if you wanna come up to speed with whats going here I suggest u go back to at least page 50 of season two instead of barging in and making a stupid look of yourselves. Who seconds that?

Pip love-vendor, naijababe, Unclenna and fellow traders how una dey? Am still working on making that paradigm shift to high time frame.

Love yall.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAZES(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2011
Just few days into season3, we are already on page9.
It shows that people are following this thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAZES(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
FOREXMART:

Ok new comers if you wanna come up to speed with whats going here I suggest u go back to at least page 50 of season two instead of barging in and making a silly look of yourselves. Who seconds that?

Pip love-vendor, naijababe, Unclenna and fellow traders how una dey? Am still working on making that paradigm shift to high time frame.

Love yall.

Higher time frame tells it all, thats where you will be able to see
major and important key levels.
I suggest you start your analysis starting
from the weekly chart, then proceed to the daily chart and then d 4hr chart
b4 entering a trade on d one hour chart or lower time frame. Na just suggestion ooo cool cool cool

I personally use the weekends to study the market and plan for d week ahead. At the end of
each day, i take time to look at what d market has done for d day to see if price is approaching
any major level. My sentiments is based most time on the daily chart during the week because its
easy to see key levels based on price action on the daily chart than on the weekly chart.
My 2cents
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by LaconicINC: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
@pip p.imp,i love ur 300 sl strategy and d fact one has to take d trade in d opp direction wen it is hit to recoup the loss and make profit,my question is,has it always workd?Is it (failproof) what's the psychology behind it and what TF shd we be lukin at here?Thanks 4 ur anticipatd reply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
LaconicINC:

@pip p.imp,i love your 300 sl strategy and d fact one has to take d trade in d opp direction wen it is hit to recoup the loss and make profit,my question is,has it always workd?Is it (failproof) what's the psychology behind it and what TF shd we be lukin at here?Thanks 4 your anticipatd reply

No strategy on earth is infallible. . . .anyone that says otherwise is dellussional,  . . but this strategy has a 90% success rate. . . the only reason it is not successful 100% is due to emotions. . . .impatience and of course greed in not maintaning money management rules. To trade this way you must ask yourself these questions. 1. . . can you hold a trade for two months?. . . . 2. . can you forego shorter time frames and focus on 4hr to weekly timeframes?. . . 3,  . .can you maintain your discipline and stay true to money management rules? if there is any doubt to any of the questions then this strategy is not for you. i have managed to narrow down 5 crucial waves patterns which i'm calling the mourinho wave pattern. . . .in dedication to naijababe grin. . . . . .all beginning with a symmetrical triangle. . . . .it is so accurate it is uncanny and it scares even me. with this strategy i was able to identify with no doubt that these pairs are heading towards these directions. . . .usdjpy long 8200. . .eurcad short 13500. . . audnzd short 12890. . .gbpusd short 15739. . . eurusd long*1400. . . silver short 26**. . .they are in their 5th and final wave pattern and it's going to be nasty. the only flaw in the strategy is news breakouts which is where the 300 pip stop loss comes in. . . . .pair correllation and the trader himself. Dont ask me to break it down just yet. . . .i will in due time. . ,  . .just enjoy the alerts for now. . . . . . . Goodluck

p.s. . . eurusd has already started as put out last week to 14***. . . .and also gbpaud long 19***
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
^^^Oga MOURINHO.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
Zeddicus:

^^^Oga MOURINHO.

please. . .please. . .you're making me blush grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
JAZES:

b4 entering a trade on d one hour chart or lower time frame. Na just suggestion ooo cool cool cool

I personally use the weekends to study the market and plan for d week ahead. At the end of
each day, i take time to look at what d market has done for d day to see if price is approaching
any major level. My sentiments is based most time on the daily chart during the week because its
easy to see key levels based on price action on the daily chart than on the weekly chart.
My 2cents

Nice post. My major issue with the daily chart tho,is profit taking. There are times when you get out with a reasonable number of pips only for the market to move more in your direction. Atimes you place your TP around the next R/S only for the market to change course before getting there, thereby turning winners to losers atimes. So for sometime now,i have decided that its better to be moderately profitable while also keeping out an eye for the big moves. I enter with 2 lots and 1st lot at 100pips TP and second lot without a TP. When the first hits,i move second to BE and trail with my 'modified PSAR'. It has been working but there are still times when the second lot hits BE,only for price to turn back and continue in the direction which can be annoying. This method is good (you catch huge movements atimes) but i know things can be a lot better. Any ideas?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
JAZES:

My 2cents  

Nice post. My major issue with the daily chart tho,is profit taking. There are times when you get out with a reasonable number of pips only for the market to move more in your direction. Atimes you place your TP around the next R/S only for the market to change course before getting there, thereby turning winners to losers atimes. So for sometime now,i have decided that its better to be moderately profitable while also keeping out an eye for the big moves. I enter with 2 lots and 1st lot at 100pips TP and second lot without a TP. When the first hits,i move second to BE and trail with my 'modified PSAR'. It has been working but there are still times when the second lot hits BE,only for price to turn back and continue in the direction which can be annoying. This method is good (you catch huge movements atimes) but i know things can be a lot better. Any ideas?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2011
pip love-vendor:

please. . .please. . .you're making me blush grin
LOL!! Abeg Blush wella. You need am.
Sorry guys,for my double post o. Friggin browser!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
Well watching aljazeera business news now and I believe Euro will sky rocket at the beginning of the London session. Berlusconi out, Bills Passed, then bail outs fund definitely coming in. So for a short while the pressure will shift to the dollar say till new year. What Do u fink?

This is strictly fundamental ooh grin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
Oga MOURINHO this name fit u oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
FOREXMART:

Well watching aljazeera business news now and I believe Euro will sky rocket at the beginning of the London session. Berlusconi out, Bills Passed, then bail outs fund definitely coming in. So for a short while the pressure will shift to the dollar say till new year. What Do u fink?

Amazingly, major events have almost always have a way of correlating with the technical readings.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
FOREXMART:

Amazingly, major events have almost always have a way of correlating with the technical readings. 1.4 is just around the corner and it is a very interesting resistance line to watch out for as monthly still has a bearish outlook for 1.25. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by LaconicINC: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
@pip p.imp,thanks for ur reply,as per number 1 questn,answer is an affirmative and absolute no,am not a swing trader,abi na positional trader i go call am,as per questn 2 & 3,thats an absolute yes!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by LaconicINC: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
@tonjoan u mentiond losin abt 10mil,hw did u bounce bk,i lost jst 80k and it was terrible 4 me,any word/materials for a "newbie" i want to be well prepared 4 my comeback
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by cristog120: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
I AGREE  that a new trend is about to start on eur/usd but not yet. from my wave analysis.4hrs chart is about to start its final bearish wave, while daily is already on its final wave which my 4hrs analysis will identify when it will end and a new bullish trend will begin from there.my opinion

pip love-vendor:

No strategy on earth is infallible. . . .anyone that says otherwise is dellussional,  . . but this strategy has a 90% success rate. . . the only reason it is not successful 100% is due to emotions. . . .impatience and of course greed in not maintaning money management rules. To trade this way you must ask yourself these questions. 1. . . can you hold a trade for two months?. . . . 2. . can you forego shorter time frames and focus on 4hr to weekly timeframes?. . . 3,  . .can you maintain your discipline and stay true to money management rules? if there is any doubt to any of the questions then this strategy is not for you. i have managed to narrow down 5 crucial waves patterns which i'm calling the mourinho wave pattern. . . .in dedication to naijababe grin. . . . . .all beginning with a symmetrical triangle. . . . .it is so accurate it is uncanny and it scares even me. with this strategy i was able to identify with no doubt that these pairs are heading towards these directions. . . .usdjpy long 8200. . .eurcad short 13500. . . audnzd short 12890. . .gbpusd short 15739. . . eurusd long*1400. . . silver short 26**. . .they are in their 5th and final wave pattern and it's going to be nasty. the only flaw in the strategy is news breakouts which is where the 300 pip stop loss comes in. . . .  .pair correllation and the trader himself. Dont ask me to break it down just yet. . . .i will in due time. . ,  . .just enjoy the alerts for now. . . . . . . Goodluck

p.s. . . eurusd has already started as put out last week to 14***. . . .and also gbpaud long 19***
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAZES(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
Zeddicus:

I totally agree with you on the profit taking part and it took me a while
to solve that part myself. What i do now is to take d profit in part as u mentioned
above and allow the market do whatever it wants to do.
Truth is trends are always clear on d higher time frame than the lower TF and i prefer
d higher TF because i dont really like d idea of sitting in front of d platform all day long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by JAZES(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
pip love-vendor:

No strategy on earth is infallible . . .anyone that says otherwise is dellussional,  . . but this strategy has a 90% success rate. . . the only reason it is not successful 100% is due to emotions. . . .impatience and of course greed in not maintaning money management rules. To trade this way you must ask yourself these questions. 1. . . can you hold a trade for two months?. . . . 2. . can you forego shorter time frames and focus on 4hr to weekly timeframes?. . . 3,  . .can you maintain your discipline and stay true to money management rules? if there is any doubt to any of the questions then this strategy is not for you. i have managed to narrow down 5 crucial waves patterns which i'm calling the mourinho wave pattern. . . .in dedication to naijababe grin. . . . . .all beginning with a symmetrical triangle. . . . .it is so accurate it is uncanny and it scares even me. with this strategy i was able to identify with no doubt that these pairs are heading towards these directions. . . .usdjpy long 8200. . .eurcad short 13500. . . audnzd short 12890. . .gbpusd short 15739. . . eurusd long*1400. . . silver short 26**. . .they are in their 5th and final wave pattern and it's going to be nasty. the only flaw in the strategy is news breakouts which is where the 300 pip stop loss comes in. . . . .pair correllation and the trader himself. Dont ask me to break it down just yet. . . .i will in due time. . ,  . .just enjoy the alerts for now. . . . . . . Goodluck

I totally agree with the portion in bold that "No strategy is infallible". It shows you have been in
this game a while, not like folks looking for holy grail. There is no holy grail in forex and this brings me to
what happened to a friend of mine recently.
The guy stumbled on all this so called marketers who will tell you there signal service is the best in the
world, they even went as far as saying they use the same service banks use. To cut the long story short
my friend subscribed to their service thinking that he has found the holy grail, he trust them so much that
he will risk everything in his account for any trade signal they give. He lost $10k in 3days using this people's
service, when he showed me the signal they sent to him i couldn't believe my eyes because even some1 who just
started reading this our lovely thread will not fall for that.

My conclusion is simple: No Holy Grail In Forex. Dont let anyone deceive you, keep your focus
on the chart, learn PRICE ACTION which reveals major key levels and you will be smiling to the bank.

Lastly, never take for granted the little information you are getting on this thread because its FREE.
Trust me many people are paying through their nose to have access to such information.
MAY THE PIPS BE WITH US ALL THIS WEEK.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
LaconicINC:

@tonjoan u mentiond losin abt 10mil,hw did u bounce bk,i lost jst 80k and it was terrible 4 me,any word/materials for a "newbie" i want to be well prepared 4 my comeback
The most horrific months of my life. To imagine I had even sacrificed my consultancy career for fx only to wallow in the mire of loses. What I did?, I only took time to re-learn and undertook personal observations. painstaking though but it eventually was worth the patience.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by jamace(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
I can see some hunters scanning from Time Frame to Time Frame for better entry points already. grin grin grin

May the pips be with you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
wow!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2011
Good garriaaaaaaaa. At market open my audusd and eurusd hit tp. waiting for gbpusd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2011
tonjoan:

Good garriaaaaaaaa. At market open my audusd and eurusd hit tp. waiting for gbpusd

Young jedi. . . . careful with longs on Gu. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

“I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) / Nairaland Contractors Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.