Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

"He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump (35794 Views)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine / Joe Biden Ahead Of Trump In Online Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Ttipsy(f): 12:12am On Feb 16
Cuz Trump is so hot
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by altteemy: 12:13am On Feb 16
BobbieZion:
Because Donald Trump would whoop his ass.

Even Netanyahu dreads Trump.
Trump is a no nonsense person.
I can bet if he was president dey no dare Russia well to invade Ukraine.
True.

Trump would be a new player in the game with boiling blood and could pull a surprise by sending US troops to Ukraine compared Biden whose game plan is already known and currently taking criticism for getting involved with the Crimea issue.

Biden is under pressure to end the conflict while Trump could kickstart a fresh one.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Israel07: 12:15am On Feb 16
God1000:
This is very funny and unbelievable, Putin must be joking.

I don't believe he will dump his darling friend Donald Trump and endorse a man that is opposing him in Ukraine with the whole of NATO countries.

Over to Putin's supporters in Nigeria, what do they have to say regarding this endorsement

Whether it is reverse psychology or sarcasm, such statement is dangerous and Mr trump won't be happy about it.

You don't understand the dynamics of friendship esp when it comes to international politics.
If Trump was President Russia would never have invaded Ukraine neither will Hamas be mad enough to attack Israel cos they know it'll be deadly.. Putin knows Biden is soft and would prefer confrontation with him than Trump. That's what he's subtly saying. Their friendship is nothing but business

1 Like

Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by CluelessMODS: 12:22am On Feb 16
zudozz:
Donald Trump is the Emilokan of United State.
Lmao 😂🤣
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by CluelessMODS: 12:23am On Feb 16
Israel07:

You don't understand the dynamics of friendship esp when it comes to international politics.
If Trump was President Russia would never have invaded Ukraine neither will Hamas be mad enough to attack Israel cos they know it'll be deadly.. Putin knows Biden is soft and would prefer confrontation with him than Trump. That's what he's subtly saying. Their friendship is nothing but business
Stories! What is going to be deadly about it? Will America dare invade Russia?
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by CluelessMODS: 12:25am On Feb 16
BobbieZion:
Because Donald Trump would whoop his ass.

Even Netanyahu dreads Trump.
Trump is a no nonsense person.
I can bet if he was president dey no dare Russia well to invade Ukraine.
Story tellers! If they do what will happen? Will America invade Russia?
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by dozymars(m): 12:31am On Feb 16
Reverse psychology
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Israel07: 12:32am On Feb 16
Ibrahimmufutau:
I agreed with you brother/sister, Trump was manipulator that set fire on already combustible situations that exists between Israelites and Palestinians by encouraged Jewish government to forcefully acquired Jerusalem from Palestine and made it capital of Israel. Posterity shall not judge u well, Mr trunk sorry trump.

All this Muslims no well at all... Jerusalem is the capital of Israel right from ages. Why are you guys just wicked for nothing. Isaac descendants stayed in Canaan while his brother and his descendants stayed in Haran, they eventually occupied the whole of the Persian Gulf extending from Iran. Abraham is from Ur in Iraq so both of them should actually be staying in their fathers land in Iraq. God directly promised Abraham Canaan despite having original inhabitants, unfortunately he had Ishmael through the bond woman hagai first. Today Ishmael descendants is occupying the whole of the Persian Gulf that doesn't originally belong to them without issues but Israel descendants staying in small Canaan today is giving u guys heart attack. Palestinians are not even original Canaanites as most of them are migrants from Syria and Jordan. You guys claim to honor Jesus Christ in ur Quran but don't accept his birth place in Nazareth or Jerusalem where he had his triumphant entry. Una no just well at all. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel so Trump did the right thing. Ur curse Allah go put am for ur head. Why will u Mohammedians just hate Jesus Christ for no reason? Ishmael and Isaac are brothers so why the excess hate?
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Originalsly: 12:33am On Feb 16
cyprus000:

Putin playing mind games with Americans

No joke. I believe the US Press has demonized Putin and brainwashed a whole lot of Americans to the extent that when it comes to Putin.... your enemy is my friend and your friend is my enemy applies. So if Putin is supporting Biden... they will rush to support Trump.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Cul4real(m): 12:36am On Feb 16
I would have prefer Trump but afraid this man likely to scatter NATO and a lot of small countries will suffer in the hand of superior ones like Russia, Trump comments about NATO is not good enough and in that case I will prefer Biden.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by etrange: 12:40am On Feb 16
Reverse psychology... lol
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Israel07: 12:44am On Feb 16
CluelessMODS:

Stories! What is going to be deadly about it? Will America dare invade Russia?

Lol, boy pls don't engage me from a standpoint of religion.
Trump and Putin relationship is not that of friends in its literal term but more of business allies. They both have mutual respect for each other and the truth is Putin won't invade Ukraine as that will mean a serious fall out with trump and he certainly wouldn't that. So asking what's going to be deadly about it is a very childish question. Trump tenure witnessed no single war while Biden witnessed the Taliban's take over in Afghanistan, Russia invasion of Ukraine and Hamas attack on Israel just in 3yrs. None of them will happen under Trump. They dare not! Trump took out 2 Iran Generals sponsoring terrorism. There was relative peace in the world and Us economy fared better under Trump. You won't understand shaa, wetin pikin saabi

2 Likes

Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Metrofox(m): 12:48am On Feb 16
grin reverse psychology. They have seen the data on ground especially with previous accusations of election manipulation. Smart
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Israel07: 12:49am On Feb 16
Originalsly:

No joke. I believe the US Press has demonized Putin and brainwashed a whole lot of Americans to the extent that when it comes to Putin.... your enemy is my friend and your friend is my enemy applies. So if Putin is supporting Biden... they will rush to support Trump.

Us media demonize Biden?? Lol, you clearly don't know what you're saying neither do you have any knowledge on the topic. Pls go do smth else and what stupid law are you applying to ur ignorance. U made that shit up cos it don't make no sense
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by annisy(f): 1:03am On Feb 16
Putin doesn't say what he thinking and doesn't do what he says! His from the KGB
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by PROPHETmichael: 1:04am On Feb 16
Putin is smart...the whole idea of that question was to setup a political landmine for Trump so that the media and Democrats will start saying Putin is working for Trump blah blah blah
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by bluefilm: 1:07am On Feb 16
Ashez:
Sarcasm
Absolutely!

He knows that America is nothing but a big joke under Biden
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by AbujaJobAgent: 1:08am On Feb 16
Job Title: Restaurant Cook
Description: Female cook needed in a restaurant in Garki Abuja. Worker gets free feeding and accommodation.
Monthly salary: 45k
Qualifications: SSCE
If your interested kindly let me know
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Goke7: 1:22am On Feb 16
dozymars:
Reverse psychology

You got the drift, it’s a response to Trump’s statement against NATO last week
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by cococandy(f): 1:23am On Feb 16
The fact Trump is not in prison has me befuddled

There’s no way he’ll still be walking free if he were a black man
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by drololaaof: 1:34am On Feb 16
God1000:

I don't believe he will dump his darling friend Donald Trump and endorse a man that is opposing him in Ukraine with the whole of NATO countries.

Over to Putin's supporters in Nigeria, what do they have to say regarding this endorsement

Whether it is reverse psychology or sarcasm, such statement is dangerous and Mr trump won't be happy about it.

He may be right, don't you know that some people derive joy and benefits in promoting war,? Biden opposition prolong the war ,if there was no opposition Russia would have overrun Ukraine,, Putin will have nobody to fight again in Europe
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by CluelessMODS: 1:45am On Feb 16
Israel07:

Lol, boy pls don't engage me from a standpoint of religion.
Trump and Putin relationship is not that of friends in its literal term but more of business allies. They both have mutual respect for each other and the truth is Putin won't invade Ukraine as that will mean a serious fall out with trump and he certainly wouldn't that. So asking what's going to be deadly about it is a very childish question. Trump tenure witnessed no single war while Biden witnessed the Taliban's take over in Afghanistan, Russia invasion of Ukraine and Hamas attack on Israel just in 3yrs. None of them will happen under Trump. They dare not! Trump took out 2 Iran Generals sponsoring terrorism. There was relative peace in the world and Us economy fared better under Trump. You won't understand shaa, wetin pikin saabi
Who is talking about religion? Matured olodo you are calling someone who is probably old enough to be your father a child because we are on internet, you people"s stupidity on NL will not seize amazing me. You are probably in one village in Nigeria typing rubbish.
What do you know about US economy? And matured as you are you still didn't not answer the childish question. I need an answer! What will happen if Russia invade Ukraine under Trump? Tell me if not keep quiet.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by renderme: 1:50am On Feb 16
Lol. It means Putin wants Trump to win. He's giving Biden the kiss of death.
Everyone knows Trump hates and wants to weaken NATO. Trump always talks against NATO (Putin's no1 enemy).

1 Like

Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by doneback04: 1:51am On Feb 16
Pls when is their Election and is Trump contesting
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Originalsly: 2:33am On Feb 16
Israel07:

Us media demonize Biden?? Lol, you clearly don't know what you're saying neither do you have any knowledge on the topic. Pls go do smth else and what stupid law are you applying to ur ignorance. U made that shit up cos it don't make no sense

Reread my first line ... then reread your first line. You should recognize who made up what
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Biodun556(m): 2:38am On Feb 16
God1000:

If he pick trump and trump wins, he will accused. Of rigging election for him
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by AntiWailer: 3:59am On Feb 16
easyfem:
Putin knw that BIDEN likes war and triump would like to solve the issue and putin dont want the issue to be solved …

What a Naive comment.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Alexiiydon: 4:07am On Feb 16
Asawoboy:
I never chop but I love sex

But sex no be food

But sex sweet pass food

But sex kills

But food kills too

But sex go empty ur stomach nd make u die quickly

I think I will go for food cool

Thanks for reading my rubbish grin
hope them don know for house
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by blingxx(m): 4:21am On Feb 16
reiddecuti:
Biden doing the Lord's work.

Simply put, Biden is a pawn in Putin's hand.

Putin achieving his goals effortlessly because of Biden experience.

Sarcasm! Sarcasm!! Sarcasm!!! grin grin grin

Trump will be shitting his pants right new grin,
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by blingxx(m): 4:23am On Feb 16
PROPHETmichael:
Putin is smart...the whole idea of that question was to setup a political landmine for Trump so that the media and Democrats will start saying Putin is working for Trump blah blah blah

Putin was trained by the KGB he's clearly the smartest ruler alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 / Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque / 82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.