Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

"He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump (35797 Views)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine / Joe Biden Ahead Of Trump In Online Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by obaidan: 3:39pm On Feb 16
bukatyne:

Reminds me of a goalkeeper that clapped when the other side played the ball away while facing an empty net cheesy.
na so...encourage them to keep doing rubbish
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by BondRiv: 4:15pm On Feb 16
Lol. If that was said about Trump, Dems would have gone to town calling him a Russian agent. Let's see how they spin this.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Jackanda1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16
Asawoboy:
I never chop but I love sex
But sex no be food
But sex sweet pass food
But sex kills
But food kills too
But sex go empty ur stomach nd make u die quickly
I think I will go for food cool

Thanks for reading my rubbish grin
useme
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by t3st3r: 5:48pm On Feb 16
God1000:
This is very funny and unbelievable, Putin must be joking.

I don't believe he will dump his darling friend Donald Trump and endorse a man that is opposing him in Ukraine with the whole of NATO countries.

Over to Putin supporters in Nigeria, what do they have to say regarding this endorsement

Whether it is reverse psychology or sarcasm, such statement is dangerous and Mr trump won't be happy about it.

You have said it rightly, how is calling a leader predictable a compliment…Biden is predictable according to Putin. That’s a very smart way of saying he is am idiot! That’s vintage reverse psychology from the worlds best President ..like him or hate him, he has the overall interest of his country at heart, unlike our rubbish thieves.

Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Mercury12(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16
God1000:

I don't believe he will dump his darling friend Donald Trump and endorse a man that is opposing him in Ukraine with the whole of NATO countries.

Over to Putin supporters in Nigeria, what do they have to say regarding this endorsement

Whether it is reverse psychology or sarcasm, such statement is dangerous and Mr trump won't be happy about it.

don't bother. Trump will laugh at the joke 😂
Bidden is indeed a weak man 😂
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16
The Three Amigos
A.F. BRANCO on February 15, 2024 at 5:00 am

Biden, China, and Iran Hate Trump

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Crooked Biden, Xi of Chin, and the Ayatollah of Iran all would hate Trump to be reelected, and all for the same reason. Trump would put America first. Our enemies do not want America with an America First agenda, they would rather us have a weak President who is compromised that they can push around.

Putin Further Destroys the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax — Says He Prefers Joe Biden to Win Than Trump Because He's More "Predictable"
By Jim Hᴏft Feb. 14, 2024

Russian President Vladimir Putin has further destroyed the Trump-Russia collusion narrative, stating a preference for Joe Biden over Donald Trump due to the current U.S. President's predictability and experience. During a state television interview reported by the Financial Times on Wednesday, Putin broke his silence on the U.S. political landscape. He described Biden as "more experienced, predictable, an old-school politician." "Biden, he's more experienced, more predictable, he's a politician of the old formation," Putin said."But we will work with any U.S. leader whom the American people trust," he added.
Read More…
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by cutesharon(f): 7:38pm On Feb 16
Mr i go just ignore you. I am surprised you are a man. You think Russia wants a US president that has a loose tongue. Define Average woman. Men like you are the reasons strong women like us emerge cos WE know when to keep shut and when to talk. Not cry around like a wounded lion that lost its manhood like you are doing. No wonder you support Trump.
tyup:

ion expect anything less from an average lady. na mouth dem dey use govern??
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by SaLongs1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16
notttty:
words were muddled up, yes but for f sake just grow up and learn to be mature to make correction without insults pls
Truth sounds like an insult to one full of himself.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by BALLOSKI: 6:49am On Feb 17
God1000:

And you can't see that this is a mind-game? If Putin endorses Trump, Trump is out of the race; it'd give the democrats ground to tell voters how Trump would be at the service of Russia and not America. They'd say they have interest and they actually meddled in the 2016 election.

Now that he's endorsing Joe, they'd now go hard on Joe. Putin is smart and It's a mind-game.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by CluelessMODS: 2:58pm On Feb 17
tyup:

Trump wouldn't have proposed bringing a US base to Ukraine and this would not have brought bout a war. does the above answer ur question??
No it doesn't! With the noise you people are making about Russia dare not invade Ukraine under Trump . I thought Trump will retaliate on behalf of Ukraine by bombing Russia.
Bringing a base to Ukraine with not stop a powerful man like Putin from doing what he wants to do. Bringing a base to Ukraine means direct war by US with Russia and it is one of the reasons why NATO did not join the war.
Your man Trump is just a bully and a noisy person, he has no diplomacy. I worked almost directly with him for almost 10 years so I know better.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by tyup(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17
cutesharon:
Mr i go just ignore you. I am surprised you are a man. You think Russia wants a US president that has a loose tongue. Define Average woman. Men like you are the reasons strong women like us emerge cos WE know when to keep shut and when to talk. Not cry around like a wounded lion that lost its manhood like you are doing. No wonder you support Trump.

Read this whole chunk of rubbish grin but I'll clearify something to you. Trump was not a loud mouthed President but a President who was straight and blunt, saying thing for what they were without sugarcoating things, which is not common amongst President of the world that's why it seem weird to you. And it doesn't stop him from being a pragmatic, competent and a strong leader that was feared by all and sundry.

How has ur sleepy Joe faired over the years??
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by tyup(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17
CluelessMODS:

No it doesn't! With the noise you people are making about Russia dare not invade Ukraine under Trump . I thought Trump will retaliate on behalf of Ukraine by bombing Russia.
Bringing a base to Ukraine with not stop a powerful man like Putin from doing what he wants to do. Bringing a base to Ukraine means direct war by US with Russia and it is one of the reasons why NATO did not join the war.
Your man Trump is just a bully and a noisy person, he has no diplomacy. I worked almost directly with him for almost 10 years so I know better.

You ended up saying same point as mine. Besides, I'd like to work with tha bully, won't you mind linking us up cool
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by cutesharon(f): 8:25pm On Feb 17
Oh well...Just realised you don't understand who Trump is and therefore intelligent argument cannot be done with you. Even your insultive responses proves same..Do have a great life...Trump mentee. Please keep living in the fantasy you have created of your demigod Trump.

tyup:

Read this whole chunk of rubbish grin but I'll clearify something to you. Trump was not a loud mouthed President but a President who was straight and blunt, saying thing for what they were without sugarcoating things, which is not common amongst President of the world that's why it seem weird to you. And it doesn't stop him from being a pragmatic, competent and a strong leader that was feared by all and sundry.

How has ur sleepy Joe faired over the years??
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by sunboy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17
easyfem:
Putin knw that BIDEN likes war and triump would like to solve the issue and putin dont want the issue to be solved …

You’re overthinking it! He’s only making mockery of Biden. Trump is irrational and he could always use that to his advantage.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by CluelessMODS: 10:31pm On Feb 17
tyup:

You ended up saying same point as mine. Besides, I'd like to work with tha bully, won't you mind linking us up cool
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣....you want to work with the bully....🤣🤣🤣🤣...I don't work in is company anymore. I used to work for him at Chicago and New York, there are better people to work with.
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by tyup(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18
cutesharon:
Oh well...Just realised you don't understand who Trump is and therefore intelligent argument cannot be done with you. Even your insultive responses proves same..Do have a great life...Trump mentee. Please keep living in the fantasy you have created of your demigod Trump.

Well someone like you shouldn't be caught accusing someone of not being intelligent
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by Konquest: 3:26am On Feb 19
HonNL:

Sky News
Sarcasm... grin
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by cutesharon(f): 8:21pm On Feb 19
Run along boy...come back when your brain matures 😁😁😁😁
tyup:

Well someone like you shouldn't be caught accusing someone of not being intelligent
Re: "He Is Better For Us, has More Experience" - Putin Picks Biden Ahead Of Trump by BeautifulCloud: 9:21pm On Apr 28
Federalis:
If Trump eventually win. Who go dey supply Ukraine ammunitions, as Putin and Trump dey close like this, normally ?
I thought about this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 / Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque / 82-year-old Nangolo Mbumba Sworn In As Fourth Namibian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.