Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance (8896 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / June 12: MKO Abiola Speaking Against Corruption 25 Years Ago, Nigerians React / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by NextUK: 8:08am On Feb 16
Of course as expect northerners no de work only Igbos de work for the length n breath of Nigeria.

Instead of chastising the cleric this bigot find a way to insult the entire north but don't want to be insulted in return bcosas igbo he should own monopoly to insult

MyExpression:
See, as hungry as we may get in this nation, most Igbos are working. Westerners have something doing to.
But the northern elite seem to be the only ones living fine in the North.
Farmers can't grow food anymore.
The wealth gap in the North is so wide...

If govt work no dey, how many northerners fit do gee, or rugged manual labour...or can hang around markets to do òsò afìa...or have apprentiship support from their well established folks?

Now who's suffering d most

Y'all better start crying for your own liberation from your own people.

Igbos are not your problem...if e too bad, Igbos won't turn to almajaris...dey may carry gun or drugs, or find HK...but not begging or holdingtheir communitiesto ransom.
FYI, ipob has no control over any territory in igboland. Random killings and business kidnapping...but not the audacious disenfranchisement of states and LGAs.
Good and bad options dey.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by TheBillyonaire: 8:13am On Feb 16
Islam thrives in giving microphone to morons.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by jookco(m): 8:29am On Feb 16
One Igbo man equals 10.000 Almajiris norterners. That's a fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by gidgiddy: 8:38am On Feb 16
It is the will of God that the Igbo nation will gain its independence from Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:41am On Feb 16
shortgun:

It is as real as daylight, was shocked myself when I came across the video and was more shocked to find the National security adviser, Nuhu Ribadu in it.
This cleric should be picked up for questioning but who will arrest him?

Didn't you see Ribadu smiling sheepishly there. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by igbosarejews(m): 8:43am On Feb 16
NextUK:
You Igbos don't want cleric making inciting comment like this but your own hopeless foolish pastors can declare one igbo man is equal to 300 Northern without you cautioning him but you want Ribadu to turn around n condemned this man for his opinion.

Make una sit down make mumu de wear una for neck, comment like this from your Igbo pastor led to response like this so until you caution foolish Igbo pastor that make derogatory inciting comment no one will caution this ones in your behalf well.

Thunder fire you and Prophet Muhammad PIG BE UNTO HIM.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by igbosarejews(m): 8:46am On Feb 16
NextUK:
Shut your foolish mouth so the NSA presence is why the cleric's speech is criminal n his absence from the foolish Igbo pastor church where he declare an igbo to be equal to 300 northerners is acceptable to bigoted igbos like you ? Can you define foolish hypocrisy for us again of this isn't it.

Since you Pigs, have decided that Igbo hatred is what will keep your miserable red blood cells flowing. People like us as well have decided that we will drain out that miserable red blood cells out of your miserable existence.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Odiason: 8:47am On Feb 16
People do and say what they like in this country because no constituted government authority rise to caution them

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Sctests: 8:55am On Feb 16
NextUK:
You Igbos don't want cleric making inciting comment like this but your own hopeless foolish pastors can declare one igbo man is equal to 300 Northern without you cautioning him but you want Ribadu to turn around n condemned this man for his opinion.

Make una sit down make mumu de wear una for neck, comment like this from your Igbo pastor led to response like this so until you caution foolish Igbo pastor that make derogatory inciting comment no one will caution this ones in your behalf well.

Mr Ibo-hate, wey love Nigeria but want run go UK due to hunger.

The pastor was condemned and invited by the DSS in his state. When is this Imam getting invited?

I know you are you are yoru-muslim.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Rahkman: 9:03am On Feb 16
NextUK:
Pls carry your foolish Igboness away from me. Lagos was striving in 1800 unliike your wretched Igbo land so how will all the rubbish you wrote shrink it economy.

Dull headed senseless ipob Igbo like you go they join sane Nigerian de comment when important issues are being discussed. Just imagine this hopeless ipob clown, same you that your hate filled life is ruined with bigotry n jealousy for Yoruba Lagos is here complaining about Northern hate

Wonders shall never end from all this ippb clown.

this one just dey cry because igbos don buy all their lands for lagos ode

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by MyExpression(m): 9:05am On Feb 16
NextUK:
Of course as expect northerners no de work only Igbos de work for the length n breath of Nigeria.

Instead of chastising the cleric this bigot find a way to insult the entire north but don't want to be insulted in return bcosas igbo he should own monopoly to insult

And here you are, hypocrite!
You're not criticising your cleric that was addressing the wrong issue...rather blaming Igbos for their woes.

Una mumu never do.

Keep hating on southerners...thats how security will return to the North.
Do you know how much we have lost in infrastructure and the economy as a whole coz of insecurity.

You northerners are the ones keeping quiet and blaming others.

If e really red for una, you'll look for weapons and take the war to the bandits.
You know them, they live among you.
Declare 6month war on them.
What kind of lives are you living...if you don't face them today, they'll eventually burn your homes tomorrow.

Take this war to their camps...set up community vigilante...it's a fight for your lives.

When 1 million boys were disturbing Lagos, we became the vigilantes, each compound taking turns every evening to do vigilante.

Don't protect yourselves and see another Plateau incident rained on you.

They are not the police, they are not the army...they are bandits...let's all go after them.
I'm still wondering how the Nigerian Army can't send just one barracks of soldiers for strategic raid of the whole forest.

Like Abacha said, if terrorism last more than 3days, then the govt is involved.

Where you wan hide inside open forest? No aerial surveillance or drones to spot these guys...like I said, we never ready for this country.

Keep blaming igbos that have better support systems...we are all suffering, but there are options.
I can always go back to my village...there's always agricultural activities to sustain me. There are village lands I can sell. Can you say the same for those been displaced by bandits.

Tell your cleric to point at the right problem.
If na igbo person make that statement now, we'll all agree it's inciting.
But here you are...smh

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 9:15am On Feb 16
Ceenachi:

You be mumu shaaa undecided

Continue trying hard to please your master cry

Do you really need to resort to insults? All you need to do is prove me wrong and explain what the islamic imam said, you see when you resort to insults and violence, you already lost, do you really think you can insult this away? Face reality.
BTW who are my masters here according to my comment? And who are your own masters here according to your imam here and your own response here?
I know that things like you will be in support of the reasonings of that man, and it's likely that it's all for religion, you possibly voted buhari two times and is ready to vote tinubu two times and will still vote more time if given the opportunity, not because you believe it's for your own interests but just to spite others. So I don't think you are qualified to call others mumu. You can show my comment and your response to it and what that your imam said and if they are a little More intelligent and love you, they will tell you the truth

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by SuperOnyi: 9:16am On Feb 16
olandan:
This write-up is a complete trash! I wonder if some people even think before pouring nonsense

shocked

The translation is 99% correct, I'm Arewan/Northerner by birth. What I find shocking is how Igbos are always the scapegoat in any of this crisis, I'm not surprised but how the Imam managed to involve Igbos into this is just too depressing.

I never really cared about the Moslem-Moslem controversy at first but it's scary how much power religion holds over people's mind.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Tochj(m): 9:18am On Feb 16
Tommorow,A Man with this kind of Animal mindset will be appointed into an office
And we are still wondering why things can't get better.
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by SuperOnyi: 9:31am On Feb 16
tuborme:
Is this true?

shocked

Yes sir.
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 9:31am On Feb 16
mbaise1000:
HE SAID THAT ANYONE THAT OPPOSES THIS GOVERNMENT IS RUBBING DOG BLOOD ON THE FACES OF HIS allah and that of mohamad and that of islam.
THAT SAYS IT ALL.
LOOK AT THE SITUATION, THE SUFFERINGS AND LOOK AT THIS GOVERNMENT AND LOOK AT THE THINGS MENTIONED,
I WILL STILL EXPLAIN FURTHER TO THOSE IN DENIAL.
THE islamic imam said that IF YOU OPPOSE EVIL AND HARDSHIP AND THE SUFFERINGS THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING NIGERIANS THROUGH, AND WHAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO NIGERIANS, YOU ARE SIMPLY OPPOSING
AND IS AGAINST mohamad, YOU ARE AGAINST islam AND YOU ARE OPPOSING AND IS AGAINST THE islamic god allah.
If anyone thinks I didn't get it, they can correct me

See this Pastor M again . The bigot who is always quick to jump on anything Mohamed & islam. He hears Islam and starts foaming in the mouth. Rinse and repeat. What a burden to be carrying. kissThat's all he does. Silly old man.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 007kjb: 9:35am On Feb 16
Alexis11:
This video is similar to that video where that very popular Igbo cleric said one Igbo man is equal to 500 northerners.

The same Pastor Obi went to do crossover night in his church.

Is ONE IGBO MAN NOT EQUAL TO 500 NORTHERS

I'M CURRENTLY IN ONE OF THE NORTHERN STATE NA HUNGER GO FINISH UNA FINALLY

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 9:37am On Feb 16
mbaise1000:

Do you really need to resort to insults? All you need to do is prove me wrong and explain what the islamic imam said, you see when you resort to insults and violence, you already lost, do you really think you can insult this away? Face reality.
BTW who are my masters here according to my comment? And who are your own masters here according to your imam here and your own response here?
I know that things like you will be in support of the reasonings of that man, and it's likely that it's all for religion, you possibly voted buhari two times and is ready to vote tinubu two times and will still vote more time if given the opportunity, not because you believe it's for your own interests but just to spite others. So I don't think you are qualified to call others mumu. You can show my comment and your response to it and what that your imam said and if they are a little More intelligent and love you, they will tell you the truth

He is not far from the truth. I have also called you Mumu before. They say an Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Rinse and repeat pastor. grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 9:40am On Feb 16
3seriez:

He is not far from the truth. I have also called you Mumu before. Rinse and repeat pastor. grin
There is nothing like being far or near from the truth, you are either a liar like your prophet like your Iman just proved and you agreed, he just showed that he is of mohamad and that mohamad is his role model, that's exactly what we are talking about

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 9:43am On Feb 16
3seriez:

See this Pastor M again . The bigot who is always quick to jump on anything Mohamed & islam. He hears Islam and starts foaming in the mouth. Rinse and repeat. What a burden to be carrying. kissThat's all he does. Silly old man.

And will always say that truth, what you or any of your type will do is disprove it which is impossible, which is why your response will always be insults and rantings, fortunately there are intelligent people around who know that I am saying the truth, your opinion doesn't count here because you chose a fornicator and mass murderer as a role model,

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 9:47am On Feb 16
mbaise1000:

There is nothing like being far or near from the truth, you are either a liar like your prophet like your Iman just proved and you agreed, he just showed that he is of mohamad and that mohamad is his role model, that's exactly what we are talking about

Agreed on what 🤣. You're so delusional . Masturbating over Mohamed & islam is your speciality. Rinse and repeat Pastor. I've said it time and time again. Go and check your mental state, because this is definitely not normal. 😂
Silly old man.
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 9:50am On Feb 16
3seriez:

Agreed on what 🤣. You're so delusional . Masturbating over Mohamed & islam is your speciality. Rinse and repeat Pastor. I've said it time and time again. Go and check your mental state, because this is definitely not normal. 😂
Isn't it true that mad people will always call others mad? Keep enjoying your role model and what you stand for

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by blowjohn(m): 9:51am On Feb 16
Ceenachi:

You be mumu shaaa undecided

Continue trying hard to please your master cry

Why not correct him if he fit it wrong?

Why not explain what the cleric meant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:57am On Feb 16
What a bloody, idiotic illiterate !
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by uba1991: 9:58am On Feb 16
Where are the DSS? If a pastor said what this animal just said DSS will invite him.
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by shortgun(m): 10:01am On Feb 16
Gadafii:
I am a Muslim but I find this very distasteful and inciting

It’s unfortunate these people are still playing politics of hate, tribe and religion while hunger and starvation, insecurities inflation etc are hugging the entire nation

The igbos will definitely have the last laught, they are been taugh a lesson truly, one of which is to go back home and develop it, while the yorubas and the Hausa:Fulani are learning the hardest and the most bitter lessons, hunger was finish them for their side, they are now protesting and burning flags, queuing up on Lagos island to receive miserable #300 shege Banza agege bread, etc

This cleric is not concerned about the insecurities that have stopped farmers from accessing their games there in the north na tinubu wey no share money to them be his headache

By the way, where is Gumi
Many Muslims condenm the teachings of this imam.
Ribadu really made a mess here, a man in his position shouldn't be seen taking sides.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Gbogbowa: 10:01am On Feb 16
adamusuleiman2:

You Gerrit.

The 3rd picture is the Igbo pastor that said one Igbo man equals 500 Hausa men. That's Peter Obi attending his cross over service.
from the video you watched you know this is a religious war but mind you Tinubu will never succeeds and the north will never know peace as long you fight the truth. Maybe you thought what is happening to Nigeria is ordinary,The God of the christians is at work just watch

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 10:02am On Feb 16
mbaise1000:

Isn't it true that mad people will always call others mad? Keep enjoying your role model and what you stand for

Hahaha 🤣. Your receipts are all over here. You're correspondences here clearly show you're a bigot and obsessed, and I'm the mad one. Hahahaha 🤣
The hypocrisy 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Plans To Phase Out Kerosene Usage / Fashola Sacks Contractor Over Slow Road Construction / Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.