Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance (8976 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / June 12: MKO Abiola Speaking Against Corruption 25 Years Ago, Nigerians React / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 7:58pm On Feb 21
3seriez:

But you're always asking questions and seeking reply, but nobody send you. Or have you forgotten. Original πŸ₯₯ head. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Exactly what I am saying, intelligent people don't start what they can't finish, and they don't ask answer questions twice except when those the questions were asked pretend they know when they don't, and say they will not answer when the truth is that they are unable to answer
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 8:00pm On Feb 21
3seriez:

🀣🀣🀣. I have a better use , we will use it to collect all the saliva and foam coming out of your mouth on this Mohamed mattter and donate to the members of your association. A very noble act and cause 😭. How do you like that πŸ˜‚
The most important thing here is that you keep it, it remains yours, and don't forget, your role model is a murderer
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21
mbaise1000:

Exactly what I am saying, intelligent people don't start what they can't finish, and they don't ask answer questions twice except when those the questions were asked pretend they know when they don't, and say they will not answer when the truth is that they are unable to answer

But you Still keep asking and nobody is giving you the answer. Man say na intelligent people 🀣Rinse and repeat πŸ˜‚. Hahaha, so you really think you're intelligent 🀣🀣🀣 oh my God πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21
mbaise1000:

The most important thing here is that you keep it, it remains yours, and don't forget, your role model is a murderer

I will agree to keep it if you fill it with saliva and the foam from your mouth. Then I would keep on my cabinet shelf, and show all my visitors. I would tell them a disturbed man let me keep it as souvenir. 😁
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 11:55am On Feb 22
3seriez:

I will agree to keep it if you fill it with saliva and the foam from your mouth. Then I would keep on my cabinet shelf, and show all my visitors. I would tell them a disturbed man let me keep it as souvenir. 😁
Not surprised, anyone that can agree to drink the urine of mohamad and that of a Camel can drink and enjoy any other thing
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 11:56am On Feb 22
3seriez:

But you Still keep asking and nobody is giving you the answer. Man say na intelligent people 🀣Rinse and repeat πŸ˜‚. Hahaha, so you really think you're intelligent 🀣🀣🀣 oh my God πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Until things who doesn't know stop claiming that they know, BTW again your man still remains a murderer and no amount of saw will save him
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22
mbaise1000:

Not surprised, anyone that can agree to drink the urine of mohamad and that of a Camel can drink and enjoy any other thing
You go foam tire pastor. Rinse and repeat. No substance πŸ₯₯
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22
mbaise1000:

Until things who doesn't know stop claiming that they know, BTW again your man still remains a murderer and no amount of saw will save him

What is doesn't know! Don't start killing me with your English please. Rinse and repeat. Nothing new. Are you still waiting for an answer 🀣. You won't go and jejely face your church and Jesus, it is Mohamed and Islam that is scratching your bum bum everyday. You go foam tire. Silly πŸ˜‚ old fool.
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 2:19pm On Feb 23
3seriez:

What is doesn't know! Don't start killing me with your English please. Rinse and repeat. Nothing new. Are you still waiting for an answer 🀣. You won't go and jejely face your church and Jesus, it is Mohamed and Islam that is scratching your bum bum everyday. You go foam tire. Silly πŸ˜‚ old fool.

Anyone who chooses a murderer as his role model and is ready to murder others to defend a child molester and war monger doesn't have the right to call others fools.
BTW, you say my English?
Your prophet is a murderer
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Electrochemistry(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23
Most of these Muslim clerics are mentally unstable
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 2:45pm On Feb 23
3seriez:

You go foam tire pastor. Rinse and repeat. No substance πŸ₯₯

Wow,
Look at what hatred is doing to you, maybe if you change your role model, it might help
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23
mbaise1000:

Anyone who chooses a murderer as his role model and is ready to murder others to defend a child molester and war monger doesn't have the right to call others fools.
BTW, you say my English?
Your prophet is a murderer

As usual, rinse and repeat. Nothing more, nothing less. 🀑. Very predictable clown 🀣
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23
mbaise1000:

Wow,
Look at what hatred is doing to you, maybe if you change your role model, it might help

Hatred on top of what now 🀣. You're here making me laugh all the time, what is there to hate about. Is it your obsession, or that you're very predictable or the constant fact that you're mentally unstable. With all this comedy you are giving, what is there to hate πŸ˜‚. That's why you're a big 🀑
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 12:34pm On Feb 24
3seriez:

As usual, rinse and repeat. Nothing more, nothing less. 🀑. Very predictable clown 🀣

Rinse and repeat? Very predictable? And you have used those two words consistently for more than 20 times, and you call others rinse and repeat? I don't even know why I will respond on that line, hypocrisy, I will not be surprised at what any follower of a paedophile will do, BTW that may be a side effect of drinking Camel urine by the followers of the worst terrorist that ever walked the earth, your role model is a murderer,
Predictably, I am going to hear RINSE AND REPEAT fro someone who calls others rinse and repeat
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 12:37pm On Feb 24
3seriez:

Hatred on top of what now 🀣. You're here making me laugh all the time, what is there to hate about. Is it your obsession, or that you're very predictable or the constant fact that you're mentally unstable. With all this comedy you are giving, what is there to hate πŸ˜‚. That's why you're a big 🀑
Yea and it is showing clearly, BTW, I will rinse and repeat that mad men will be the first to call others mad men same as mentally unstable people, they think everyone else is mentally unstable except them, you know who I am talking about here
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24
mbaise1000:

Yea and it is showing clearly, BTW, I will rinse and repeat that mad men will be the first to call others mad men same as mentally unstable people, they think everyone else is mentally unstable except them, you know who I am talking about here

Welcome back pastor. How was Night vigil.
I am happy you are now aligning with the rinse and repeat mantra. You never fail me. 🀣
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24
mbaise1000:

Rinse and repeat? Very predictable? And you have used those two words consistently for more than 20 times, and you call others rinse and repeat? I don't even know why I will respond on that line, hypocrisy, I will not be surprised at what any follower of a paedophile will do, BTW that may be a side effect of drinking Camel urine by the followers of the worst terrorist that ever walked the earth, your role model is a murderer,
Predictably, I am going to hear RINSE AND REPEAT fro someone who calls others rinse and repeat

πŸ˜‚ hahahaha🀣. Funny old man. Pastor , nice to see you going with the flow. At least you're embracing this rinse and repeat very well. Yes , you can predict after I have been predicting correctly for a while now. It is allowed. πŸ˜‚ I am not obsessed with someone like others. I am not bitter either. πŸ˜‚
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 9:21am On Feb 25
3seriez:

πŸ˜‚ hahahaha🀣. Funny old man. Pastor , nice to see you going with the flow. At least you're embracing this rinse and repeat very well. Yes , you can predict after I have been predicting correctly for a while now. It is allowed. πŸ˜‚ I am not obsessed with someone like others. I am not bitter either. πŸ˜‚
Your role model is a murderer
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 9:23am On Feb 25
3seriez:

Welcome back pastor. How was Night vigil.
I am happy you are now aligning with the rinse and repeat mantra. You never fail me. 🀣
Yes, I am born and programmed to disappoint the devil and his agents like the role model of head slammers, it's definitely forever
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 10:07am On Feb 25
mbaise1000:

Yes, I am born and programmed to disappoint the devil and his agents like the role model of head slammers, it's definitely forever

Morning pastor. Good to see you took time out of Sunday service to Still comment on your favourite obsession. Born and programmed like a robot, no wonder you are so good on repetition. Rinse and repeat 🀣
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 3seriez(m): 10:11am On Feb 25
mbaise1000:

Your role model is a murderer

I keep saying mental health is key. Pastor, This obsession doesn't pay you one Naira. Instead of you to focus on your sermon at Sunday service, but here you are again sounding like a broken record πŸ˜‚.
Nothing New. 🀣

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG, States, LGs Share β‚¦β€Ž1.123 Trillion In March / Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence / What's The Most Populous State In The South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.