Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance (8928 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / June 12: MKO Abiola Speaking Against Corruption 25 Years Ago, Nigerians React / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by shortgun(m): 1:27am On Feb 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCp5i62DV9Q?si=c28DdGlWJoDAO794
Excerpts
"No igbo person supported this Muslim Muslim administration why are you still giving them money from the Federation account?. when you have not given us money for farming.
You provide us with small government money as loans for farming, yet accuse northerners of embezzling government funds. Meanwhile, the Igbos who didn't support this administration are still receiving government's money.
Some of you will say this is happening because Tinubu is a yoruba Muslims.
Are there no hausas or Fulanis in this Muslim Muslim Government?"

"There are hausas in this Government, there are Fulanis. Tinubu is not the only Muslim in this Muslim Muslim government who should do the work of God. Why is the Government asking us to pay back the loans? Why are they probing us?
Igbos that did not support this Muslim Muslim Government have Gotten alot of money from Government for free and the government is asking us to pay back loans? why are they investigating us?....this should not be so."
Look at the National security adviser, Nuhu ribadu, he is one of us in this Government, if you are still in doubt look at him here in person.

Tinubu is not the one to do the work himself but those he appointed.
Let us say the truth, if any of you support the Christians to criticize or protest against this administration you have rub the shit of a dog on Allah's face, on the face of the prophet and on islam.
Tinubu is not the only Muslim in this Government who ought to protect our interests and that of our religion.
You all did not support this government for the sake of Tinubu, Kashim shettima, or Ribadu. You supported this government for the sake of Allah. Why are you now saying the Muslim Muslim government we supported is not favorable to us, are you now insulting islam?
For the sake of Allah we should oppose every protest against this administration."

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by danijesus(m): 1:30am On Feb 16
Bloody idiots keeping Nigeria backward since 1960

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by ZaRuleOfLaw: 1:34am On Feb 16
shortgun:

Excerpts
"No igbo person supported this Muslim Muslim administration why are you still giving them money from the Federation account?. when you have not given us money for farming.
You provide us with small government money as loans for farming, yet accuse northerners of embezzling government funds. Meanwhile, the Igbos who didn't support this administration are still receiving government's money.

"There are hausas in this Government, there are Fulanis. Tinubu is not the only Muslim in this Muslim Muslim government who should do the work of God. Why is the Government asking us to pay back the loans? Why are they probing us?
Igbos that did not support this Muslim Muslim Government have Gotten alot of money from Government for free and the government is asking us to pay back loans? why are they investigating us?....this should not be so."
Look at the National security adviser, Nuhu ribadu, he is one of us in this Government, if you are still in doubt look at him here in person.

Let us say the truth, if any of you support the Christians to criticize or protest against this administration you have rub the shit of a dog on Allah's face, on the face of the prophet and on islam.
Tinubu is not the only Muslim in this Government who ought to protect our interests and that of our religion.
You all did not support this government for the sake of Tinubu, Kashim shettima, or Ribadu. You supported this government for the sake of Allah. Why are you now saying the Muslim Muslim government we supported is not favorable to us, are now insulting islam?
For the sake of Allah we should oppose every protest against this administration."

If this is real, then it's a proof that this religion turns people into goats. Things might not get better until this union of strange tribes is broken up. I wish Gideon Orkar succeeded that year angry

135 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mrvitalis(m): 1:38am On Feb 16
This is why $1 to 1600 is not yet enough

This is why the hunger in the land is still child's play

This is why the insecurity is still baby

Things would get worse... It would get to a point people like this would be taken from there and beaten blue black...

We just not sure how much Nigerians can take

Yorubas are close to breaking point let's see what it would take to break North

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by shortgun(m): 1:52am On Feb 16
ZaRuleOfLaw:

If this is real, then it's a proof that this religion turns people into goats. Things might not get better until this union of strange tribes is broken up. I wish Gideon Orkar succeeded that year angry
It is as real as daylight, was shocked myself when I came across the video and was more shocked to find the National security adviser, Nuhu Ribadu in it.
This cleric should be picked up for questioning but who will arrest him?

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by kurupt1: 2:07am On Feb 16
This country has to be split!! Why stay in same country with people who hate you

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Djoel: 2:19am On Feb 16
mrvitalis:
This is why $1 to 1600 is not yet enough

This is why the hunger in the land is still child's play

This is why the insecurity is still baby

Things would get worse... It would get to a point people like this would be taken from there and beaten blue black...

We just not sure how much Nigerians can take

Yorubas are close to breaking point let's see what it would take to break North

100%

Oh my God, why is Nigeria cursed like this?
And Nuhu, the NSA sat and laughed along at a most despicable national security threatening and inciteful statement!

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Dottore: 2:29am On Feb 16
Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Highesschief1: 2:44am On Feb 16
As an Igbo man...na laugh dey catch me. We already know this format.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by matify83: 2:45am On Feb 16
O my God!

Hear such warped and convoluted thinking!

These guys are the bane to the exponential development of this country.

How will Nigeria grow if this is what our northern brothers think of monies received as intervention loans in their businesses?

What an audacious entitlement mentality.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mrvitalis(m): 2:45am On Feb 16
Djoel:

100%

Oh my God, why is Nigeria cursed like this?
And Nuhu, the NSA sat and laughed along at a most despicable national security threatening and inciteful statement!
We Igbos have known since 1960s ... The rest Nigerians are just catching up to the Igbo hate

They want Igbos to be denied allocations lmfao I pray they try it abeg

If Nigeria should separate today South East and maybe South South ( oil industry economy returning) are the only region that would grow economically from Nigerian break up because of positive flow of capital and business

In fact Lagos, Abuja would be most hit

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Frigga13: 3:24am On Feb 16
.... and the NSA is smiling.. when he ought to be arresting.

Nigerians... this is it.

.. more 7 years to go.

Make an Igbo cleric repeat this message.. in the east.. grin.. just to confirm one Nigeria

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by mbaise1000: 3:25am On Feb 16
HE SAID THAT ANYONE THAT OPPOSES THIS GOVERNMENT IS RUBBING DOG BLOOD ON THE FACES OF HIS allah and that of mohamad and that of islam.
THAT SAYS IT ALL.
LOOK AT THE SITUATION, THE SUFFERINGS AND LOOK AT THIS GOVERNMENT AND LOOK AT THE THINGS MENTIONED,
I WILL STILL EXPLAIN FURTHER TO THOSE IN DENIAL.
THE islamic imam said that IF YOU OPPOSE EVIL AND HARDSHIP AND THE SUFFERINGS THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING NIGERIANS THROUGH, AND WHAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO NIGERIANS, YOU ARE SIMPLY OPPOSING
AND IS AGAINST mohamad, YOU ARE AGAINST islam AND YOU ARE OPPOSING AND IS AGAINST THE islamic god allah.
If anyone thinks I didn't get it, they can correct me

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Ceenachi: 3:45am On Feb 16

mbaise1000:
HE SAID THAT ANYONE THAT OPPOSES THIS GOVERNMENT IS RUBBING DOG BLOOD ON THE FACES OF HIS allah and that of mohamad and that of islam.
THAT SAYS IT ALL.
LOOK AT THE SITUATION, THE SUFFERINGS AND LOOK AT THIS GOVERNMENT AND LOOK AT THE THINGS MENTIONED,
I WILL STILL EXPLAIN FURTHER TO THOSE IN DENIAL.
THE islamic imam said that IF YOU OPPOSE EVIL AND HARDSHIP AND THE SUFFERINGS THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING NIGERIANS THROUGH, AND WHAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO NIGERIANS, YOU ARE SIMPLY OPPOSING
AND IS AGAINST mohamad, YOU ARE AGAINST islam AND YOU ARE OPPOSING AND IS AGAINST THE islamic god allah.
If anyone thinks I didn't get it, they can correct me

You be mumu shaaa undecided

Continue trying hard to please your master cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Emekankwoka(m): 3:47am On Feb 16
I think it will be better if igbos to go in peace and form their own nation. So that they will no longer hear all this rubish.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by arantess: 3:51am On Feb 16
shortgun:

Excerpts

You all did not support this government for the sake of Tinubu, Kashim shettima, or Ribadu. You supported this government for the sake of Allah. Why are you now saying the Muslim Muslim government we supported is not favorable to us, are you now insulting islam?

See the terrorist shining teeth at the back....

Igbo phobia is real in Nigeria...when Igbo finally becomes president, all these ones go commit suicide.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Chicagograduate(m): 4:04am On Feb 16
Islam is a religion of peace.Sarcasm.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Sctests: 4:14am On Feb 16
These are buffoons that need to die off completely, if the country must move forward. If not, the country should be split.

Federal allocation is law, the only way Eastern state will stop receiving what is due to them is when they leave the contraption.

Abokii buffoons like this man come from a useless northern region that produces nothing, but disease, poverty and mass idiotic almajiri voters that keeps nonsensical politicians in power.

For Nigeria to get better, people like this Imam and other his fellow useless creature should be removed from the equation permanently.

They have resorted to paying Imams and book haram alfas to hypnotize their cretins and stop them from starting a protest against hunger.

Again, na die all of una dey .

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by ValarDoharis: 4:17am On Feb 16
That is what the cleric said. Can't you read?
Ceenachi:

54 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Gadafii: 4:20am On Feb 16
I am a Muslim but I find this very distasteful and inciting

It’s unfortunate these people are still playing politics of hate, tribe and religion while hunger and starvation, insecurities inflation etc are hugging the entire nation

The igbos will definitely have the last laught, they are been taugh a lesson truly, one of which is to go back home and develop it, while the yorubas and the Hausa:Fulani are learning the hardest and the most bitter lessons, hunger was finish them for their side, they are now protesting and burning flags, queuing up on Lagos island to receive miserable #300 shege Banza agege bread, etc

This cleric is not concerned about the insecurities that have stopped farmers from accessing their games there in the north na tinubu wey no share money to them be his headache

By the way, where is Gumi

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by chopnaira: 4:24am On Feb 16
ZaRuleOfLaw:

That's the same game some people were playing during the election. It turns both Christians and Muslims to goats.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by chopnaira: 4:27am On Feb 16
mrvitalis:

If Nigeria should separate today South East and maybe South South ( oil industry economy returning) are the only region that would grow economically from Nigerian break up because of positive flow of capital and business

In fact Lagos, Abuja would be most hit
LMAO..why is the east not growing more than the others today..why wait for Nigeria's break up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by 9japride(m): 4:32am On Feb 16
I keep staying that it's only a baby that does not know that the hate towards Peter Obi is all about religion.
The kind of wickedness being practiced in this our society needs to be studied. The painful aspect, is that you will find youths still supporting nonsense. Those elder statemen have all enjoyed their lives , but for the youths they can't even eat properly.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Ategberoson(m): 4:45am On Feb 16
Which free money is Southeast getting? Even Yoruba are not getting any loan yet Tinubu is giving loans to northerners just to pleased them

Regionalism or breakup is overdue, we can't continue this way with the way these crackheads reason

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by gaby(m): 4:47am On Feb 16
shortgun:

Excerpts
"No ."

But you bastard cow fckers do not have a problem collecting FAAC derived from alcohol taxes even when you termed alcohol "Haram".

Useless people.

The one thing I am happy with Tinubu for is his coming to destroy your bambiala plates, hegemony, and Nigeria.

You lots will be the greatest losers in the long run.

LiveScores are coming in already.

17 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by Betanaija42moro: 4:49am On Feb 16
Barbaric thinking, very backwards set of people.
I'm not even seeing any hope because religious and ethnic sentiments will never allow this country to move forward.

18 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by chopnaira: 4:51am On Feb 16
9japride:
I keep staying that it's only a baby that does not know that the hate towards Peter Obi is all about religion.
The kind of wickedness being practiced in this our society needs to be studied. The painful aspect, is that you will find youths still supporting nonsense. Those elder statemen have all enjoyed their lives , but for the youths they can't even eat properly.
But Obi was jumping from one church to another and was recorded on phone calling an election religious war.

A pastor in the east was recorded saying 1 Igbo man equals 500 Hausa men. Peter Obi spent cross over night at his church.

You don't think the Northerners are also seeing all that....

Religion as a whole is sinking Nigeria.

Peter Obi should forget about winning election in Nigeria since he needs the Southwest or The North that the Obidients keep insulting everyday of the week. His best bet is the SW. He should just forget about the North for 2027.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by gabbytabby: 4:55am On Feb 16
Nigeria my country everyone looking after their interests and thinking about how to get free money.
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by LeeSmart: 5:05am On Feb 16
Ceenachi:

You sure say u read wetin that person post so? abi na hunger dey do you sir/ma'am?

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by olandan: 5:29am On Feb 16
This write-up is a complete trash! I wonder if some people even think before pouring nonsense
Re: Muslim Cleric Speaking Against Igbos In A Mosque with NSA in attendance by BigIyanga: 5:32am On Feb 16
And nothing will happen to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership / Three Groups Fight For APC Identity / Massob Give 48hrs Ultimatum To SSS Over Detained Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.