Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured (21987 Views)

Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / Ali Kachalla: Unveiling The Zamfara Terror Kingpin Who Downed NAF Jet / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by sketching: 4:03am On Feb 16
Nigerian Military Reportedly Arrests Bandit Kingpin, Kachalla In Sokoto

Zagazola Makama, a counterinsurgency expert and security analyst in the Lake Chad region disclosed this in a post on his X handle on Thursday.

Kachalla Duna Tagirke, one of the bandit kingpins that have been terrorising Sokoto has been reportedly arrested.

Zagazola Makama, a counterinsurgency expert and security analyst in the Lake Chad region disclosed this in a post on his X handle on Thursday.

Kachalla had been operating under Bello Turji Kachalla, a notorious terrorist and bandit leader operating in northern Nigeria, particularly Zamfara, Sokoto, and Niger states.

Bello Turji Kachalla in 2022 said then-President Muhammadu Buhari’s government was uninterested in ending banditry because some of its officials benefitted from it.

He made the allegation in response to an aerial bombardment of his residence by military jets.

He also accused the government of inciting them (terrorists) to break their peace treaty with the residents.

He had earlier led his gang to carry out a massacre in Zamfara earlier that year, killing nearly 200 people, including women and children.

Then-Zamfara State Deputy Governor, Senator Muhammad Hassan Nasiha, however, announced in August 2022 that Turji had accepted peace.

On September 18, 2022, however, he narrowly escaped death when the Nigerian Air Force bombed his house in Fakai village, Shinkafi local government area, Zamfara state, killing 12 of his fighters and relatives.

On November 14, 2022, the Defence Headquarters declared he and 18 other terrorists wanted and put a N5 million bounty on their heads.

In response to the attack on his home, the bandits' warlord accused the government of violating the peace treaty they had with him to end banditry and protect the people of the Shinkafi axis from any attack.

Turji, speaking on the phone with an online Hausa television channel, expressed resentment over the air raid on his home and the killing of innocent people after agreeing with government officials and community leaders to give up banditry.

He said, “I wonder if truly the government wanted to kill me. I think they only wanted to provoke me by making me renege on my promise not to kill anyone. If they could spot my house why couldn’t they sight and kill me because I only left the house a couple of minutes when the bombardment occurred.

“The people should know their enemy from the onset. The government is provoking us so that we will take revenge on the poor masses.

“The government is only fooling the gullible and naive people that they want to end banditry whereas in actual sense, they are the ones fueling the activities of the bandits and also benefiting from them.

“Peace is priceless and I’m ready to be a peace advocate unless the government wants me to be a warmonger. I’m ready for either peace or war. Whatever, the government wants, we can give them a multitude.”

Meanwhile, SaharaReporters had also reported that residents of Moriki town in the the Zurmi local government area of Zamfara State reportedly paid N10.5 million out of N20 million demanded by Turji, as a form of a "peace deal fee" to spare their town from attacks.

This came a few days after SaharaReporters reported that residents of Gidan Goga town in the Maradun Local Government Area of Zamfara State had paid the demanded N20 million to Turji for the same purpose.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/15/nigerian-military-reportedly-arrests-bandit-kingpin-kachalla-sokoto

6 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by sketching: 4:05am On Feb 16
Sahara Reporters are expert in specific terrorist because they allegedly know some them (at least back in 2015).

So they know the details of all the deals that these bloodthirsty beast are making with government (USING MOBILE PHONE). If they were opposition party members, by now DSS would track them but they are just terrorist/kidnappers.

4 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Difrent: 4:20am On Feb 16
sketching:
Sahara Reporters are expert in specific terrorist because they allegedly know some them (at least back in 2015).

So they know the details of all the deals that these bloodthirsty beast are making with government (USING MOBILE PHONE). If they were opposition party members, by now DSS would track them but they are just terrorist/kidnappers.

You don't know SR was created and funded in America?
Who are its funders ?
Ford foundation and co

SR is a CIA tool and Sowore is one of the numerous CIA assets in Nigeria .

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Kwaramustgoodag: 4:26am On Feb 16
Good job
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by gaby(m): 5:01am On Feb 16
Cretins.
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by olandan: 5:42am On Feb 16
Please quickly send him to the Best University he deserves

6 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by APOPTOSIS: 5:43am On Feb 16
He will be released.
We all know that. Nigerian Army recruiter awaits him.
What's the point typing GooD Job after his arrest.
I will be stupid and deluded to do so when we already know how it will end. Lawless Animal Husbandry

14 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by robinso01(m): 5:51am On Feb 16
Make dem kill am B4 government go release am say he don use Quran swear say he don repent

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by aariwa(m): 5:54am On Feb 16
They have released back almost all the terrorists they captured and the reasoning behind that is what no sane mind could decipher…like buhari like tinubu …looks like tinubu swore by Ogun that he must follow that same and now worse abysmal failure template buhari followed…smh

3 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by MVLOX(m): 6:16am On Feb 16
This thing is gradually becoming like kill one and seven rises up in it's place.... The more the so called heads are captured the more newer ones emerges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by coputa(m): 6:21am On Feb 16
Difrent:

Who are its funders ?
Ford foundation and co

This was the reason Sowore was Soo bold and also why the government drop the treason charges against him.America intervened.

Such people should not be allowed to near government house,they are security threat to any nation, they are ready tools to be used by their principal to cause damage

Late MKO Abiola was also a CIA Agent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Tradepunter2: 6:28am On Feb 16
Good
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Akfrenzy(m): 6:28am On Feb 16
grin Tomorrow he'll repent and be granted bail ASAP 😜😜

Business continues

3 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by adyam: 6:29am On Feb 16
Soon he'll be granted amnesty

2 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Glimpsetv: 6:29am On Feb 16
Good one. May their efforts yield a positive result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUCzRgStJ_4
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Belial06: 6:29am On Feb 16
Next month's headline:

Military releases repentant bandit leader after he swears on Quran!!

Fools!!

5 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Iceman2017(m): 6:30am On Feb 16
angry
To stop crimes in this country, we need to have severe penalties.
We need to start prosecuting them publicly, both the criminals in the street and our politicians.
Killing them is not ideal. They should stay alive and face the shame and embarrassment that comes from it.
Be it a politician nor a mere criminal, everything that belongs to you must be seized even your father's farmlands.
Your name and pictures should be published and paste in an archive that will be in your local government and state headquarters.

Nobody from your children and relatives will contest for public position again.

The government will seize even your passport and will never issue another one to you.

2 Likes

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by GABRIEL6036: 6:31am On Feb 16
Put a bullet in his anus and let peace rein

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Authoreety: 6:32am On Feb 16
Good
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Meringe(m): 6:33am On Feb 16
Tackle the root cause of breeding of new bandits in the North.

Anything less than this, you are joking.

More terrorist are coming up.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Tradepunter2: 6:34am On Feb 16
Difrent:

Who are its funders ?
Ford foundation and co

Another deadbeat that have zero brain in his head..... Keep spilling the disgusting trash that fills your head...... Nu be only aku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by easyfem(m): 6:34am On Feb 16
one out of thousand
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Yankee101: 6:38am On Feb 16
Tone released after how long in detention?
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Difrent: 6:39am On Feb 16
Tradepunter2:

I am Another deadbeat that have zero brain in his head..... I Keep spilling the disgusting trash that fills my head...... I dey very foolish that I can't read make may own comments and move on without insults
Fools like me that don't have anything to say resort to insults

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Difrent: 6:41am On Feb 16
coputa:
This was the reason Sowore was Soo bold and also why the government drop the treason charges against him.America intervened.

Such people should not be allowed to near government house,they are security threat to any nation, they are ready tools to be used by their principal to cause damage

Late MKO Abiola was also a CIA Agent

Also Obj and Abdulsalami Abubakar.
Some Mumu. Kid that don't know anything is arguing with his keyboard above

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Tradepunter2: 6:42am On Feb 16
[quote author=Difrent post=128478609][/quote]

Peanut brain...... No iota of sense reside in that so called brain
Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Stevenson20: 6:42am On Feb 16
After 1 year in detention, he'll be released back to the society as repentant terrorist to cause more havoc to innocent Nigerians.

You people are deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Tradepunter2: 6:43am On Feb 16
Difrent:

Also Obj and Abdulsalami Abubakar.
Some Mumu. Kid that don't know anything is arguing with his keyboard above

Hahahaha men you are really a sorry case..... Obj and abubukar is also your fantasy CIA agents?? Omooo you need serious shock therapy to prevent you from induced suicide.... You suffering from psychosis

1 Like

Re: Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured by Difrent: 6:46am On Feb 16
Tradepunter2:

Hahahaha men you are really a sorry case..... Obj and abubukar is also your fantasy CIA agents?? Omooo you need serious shock therapy to prevent you from induced suicide.... You suffering from psychosis

If I tell you the name of one of Nigerias greatest spy master you will think I'm talking movies because you still be small pikin.... Those you are defending will just be laughing at your stupidity.
Thought I have the urge to educate you ..... I won't I will allow you wallow in your ignorance.
Enough said today
DSS full nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Your PHCN Bill For August? / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.