Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo (21996 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by igbsam(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
The Commissioner of Police Imo State CP Mohammed Kastina just finished his briefing with pressmen this evening wherein he informed them that the command arrested 181 youths mostly from the southwest part of Nigeria (Unconfirmed) in a popular hotel (Disney Hotel) In Owerri Imo State Capital.

Among items found on the men were said to be many Ngige 2014 posters (Unconfirmed), fake INEC Election Observer Cards, Voters Card, 12 Vehicles etc.

Interviewing them, most of them said they came from Osun State(Unconfirmed). They said they were given N10,000 each with a promise of more monies in return after the elections. They said they were told to move into Owerri for their accommodation, hospitality and camping pending the last night to the Anambara Guber polls.

Amongst those arrested are two members of the Imo Security Network in their uniforms and with their 2 Pump Action Rifles and live cartridges. Addressing newsmen, the Imo CP wondered why people from the west going to Anambara would be found in Imo State? He wondered that Imo was not holding any elections and have no reason hosting such youths from other states.

CP Mohammed Kastina reiterated that Imo State would not be used to perpetuate violence or thuggery in the name of politics.. He said the command is poised to maintain peace in the state and would deal with any threat no matter how highly placed.

As at the time of filling this news, there are unconfirmed reports that another mass of youths are camped in a prominent hotel owned by a highly placed government officials and are also bound for Anambara State to aide the APC candidate (Unconfirmed) in the Anambara guber election.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by igbsam(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
More.........

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by warrior01: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jesussss!!!!! APC again? Anyway, I'm not surprised; tis their modus operandi and they will be the first to cry foul.Nonsense

27 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Lusola15: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
God
Dis one na die or do ooo
Pro..... Kini

I told Tunde and john not to follow dem ooo. smiley cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by anonymousjuju(f): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is serious. Why is politics in Nigeria a do or die affair. Op, how were you able to get this ? Nice one....I recommend this for frontpage, let the whole country see what's going on. I wonder what 2015 would be like if ordinary governor election is like this.

And i feel so sorry for the youths, allowing themselves to be used by this old men. I hope they would prosecute the perpetrators of this crime.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by automaticcars: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
warrior01: Jesussss!!!!! APC again? Anyway, I'm not surprised; tis their modus operandi and they will be the first to cry foul.Nonsense

Foolish man, what does APC or any party had to do with this act of criminality? These criminals should be investigated and prosecuted.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Valto(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
I saw this news on fb.. Though not yet confirmed
OSUN APC Youths Arrested In Imo En-route to Anambra. - Police.
**they were caught with voters cards registered in Anambra state and other dangerous weapons. - CP Mohammed Kastina.
About 300 youths of the All progressive Congress (APC) described by Imo state Police Commandas political thugs from Osun state were just arrested in a hotel in Imo state after a tip-off by hotel staff.
The commissioner of police Imo state, Mohammed Kastina ordered for their arrest and detention. These imported thugs who lodged in Imo state for onward movement into Anambra state on Friday night for the November according to the confession of some of them.
CP Mohammed Kastina said that "they were caught with voters cards registered in Anambra state and other dangerous weapons".

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Confussion2: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obara Jesus. U see why we should not biker over which party is saint n which is an aberration. They are all fvcking the same. The one that cries foul is one that their rigging wasn't enough t win the election.

10 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by kenbee(f): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
U are not a journalist still u don't want to mention the party involved. God grant me journey mercy as I travel to my Anambra tomorrow to cast my vote for . . . Guess who?
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by automaticcars: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Valto: I saw this news on fb.. Though iys unconfirmed

Unconfirmed but you're reporting it in order to perpetuate falsehood.

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Lusola15: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
automaticcars:

what does APC or any party had to do with this act of criminality? These criminals should be investigated and prosecuted.

I agree with u 200% and if any party is found wanting, two of it top leaders should be shot with does two pump action ( PA) simple. smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by igbsam(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Valto: I saw this news on fb.. Though not yet confirmed
Investigation is still ongoing.....
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Slizbeat(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
I wouldn't trade blames on anyone but this shows how desperate politicians are.

MY take on the matter is "Thank God they were caught".
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Valto(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
automaticcars:

Unconfirmed but you're reporting it in order to perpetuate falsehood.
wait a little while, the main news will be posted here.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
automaticcars:

Foolish man, what does APC or any party had to do with this act of criminality? These criminals should be investigated and prosecuted.
APC and Ngige is a marriage made in hell.
Ngige do not believe in free and fair election
One of his machinery is my guy, i know almost everything about the dude

8 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by samilo88(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ordinary gubernatorial election and we have ammunition flying around, I wonder how 2015 would look like with the many desperate politicians coming into the picture. God help this country.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Upon searching them, 2 pump action guns were recovered from 2 Imo state security network guys, several fake INEC ID Cards with pictures of suspects on them.

The guns belong to fellow Igbos. But can Gbawe/take-dat, ballabriggs, donroxy and all the other APC political jobbers tell us why their stupid APC (more like armoured personnel carrier) is trying to destroy the lives of poor Yoruba folks by using them in an irrelevant election that has no bearing on the scheme of things?

Bunch of greedy and psychotic bastards. Keep Yoruba and Awo's name out of your do or die politics. APC and PDP are basically the same.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
That shot man with white beers is a devils incarnate
Onwa!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by automaticcars: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Going by the amount of lies by each of these candidate camps, I am not going to belive this news without links. It has only been reported on facebook only. Don't believe everything you see or read here. Some reports claim they were arrested in an hotel. One report said they were interceptyed in Imo. Another report said they were intercepted in a bus within Awka mtropolis. Did anyone see police around these people sitting on the floor? The police were in an office setting while the said criminals were on the floor.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by automaticcars: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is all cooked up and choreographed by PDP/APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. This is government set-up in action.

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
IGP orders closure of Anambra state borders from 6pm-6am starting from tomorrow night till sunday----NTA

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by PETEROKONKWO: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
We know the master riggers.
NGIGE is too polished to descend into rough tackle like his opponents.

LATEST OPINION POLL
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/698/7216/original.jpg

THE GUARDIAN VERDICT on UKE ADORATION GROUND TRAGEDY
…BE ASSURED, THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS WILL AVENGE ITSELF ON SATURDAY THROUGH THE BALLOT BOX
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/opinion/editorial/138184-adoration-ground-s-dawn-tragedy
ANAMBRA: AVERTING LOOMING TRAGEDY FOR A PEOPLE - By Pat Utomi
“Given the way things continue to be done in Nigeria, anything is possible, as outcome but men of their word must stand up to be counted and so it is imperative that my voice be loud and clear, given the importance of this moment for which history will judge us all. Given how the APGA leadership has conducted things the field is narrowed to Ngige and Ubah, and Ngige is the man that fits the bill for the moment.”
http://citizensplatform.net/2013/11/anambra-averting-looming-tragedy-for-a-people-by-pat-utomi/

MULTIPLE REGISTRATION SAGA a.ka. OBIANOGATE:-
KEYAMO Issues 24-Hour Ultimatum to INEC to Prosecute Obiano
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/apc-demands-inec-prosecution-anambra-governorship-candidate-within-24-hours
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by dridowu: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
all because of govt house.................................God sacve us from do or die politics
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by mike404(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
FRONT PAGE PLEASE ;DFRONT PAGE PLEASE
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ak47mann(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Great Anambrans! as we can see the situation on the ground,hoodlums and murderers are trooping down to so call village with fake voters card and weapons plan to cause mayhem. cool

What a sophisticated way of rigging election.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
automaticcars: This is all cooked up and choreographed by PDP/APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. This is government set-up in action.
Exactly my point! PDP and APGA are so desperate to tarnish the image of APC's candidate Ngige. It is certain they are behind this malicious blackmail. They orchestrated the drama to bring in confusion just few days to the election. May God punish them all for this evil act. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
APGA is just looking for any thing no matter how silly to tarnish Sen Chris Ngige!

This is a fake news from the pit of Hell!

Tthis is the height of political epilepsy,the countdown is on for you

No hiding place for the Cock...it will surely end up in the deepest part of my Belly

What have you lousy lots not tried

APC is Islamist party
APC is supportive Of Boko Haram
Ngige sister was debarred in US
Ngige stole N5tr after 7.5yrs out of Govt
Ngige signed secret pact with Tinubu and Tinubu is angry with him
Ngige didn't initiate any bill in the senate
Bla bla bla bla

Una go hear am! By your hands,you shall wound-jure yourselves

Onwa all the way!!!

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Killed While In Training In Iraq / NASS Replies Buhari, Defends Changes Made To 2018 Budget (FULL TEXT) / APC Will Adopt Labour Tactics To Win Kwara, Sokoto, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.