Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit (15659 Views)

Food Smuggling: FG Intercepts 141 Grain Trucks, Drivers Threaten Strike..... / Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion / Fresh Fuel Supply Crisis Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Tijani009: 7:41am On Feb 16
Brainymetre:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N3500
There's certificate
which apk, and what kind of laptop can be used
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Tonididdyx: 7:42am On Feb 16
Angelfrost:
Why go on strike over costs of business?!!

Add the cost to your charges, so the retailers/marketers can push up their own pump prices.

Isn't that what all these are about?!! Increasing the price of petroleum products!

Abi, una dey expect special Subsidy?!!! SMH.

Nigerians should brace up... #1200 per Liter for Petrol is almost upon us. cool

Yes na all this complain na to increase pump price.
Won't be surprised it's govt sponsored
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Iceman2017(m): 7:43am On Feb 16
Bahamas95:
Na person wey chop belle full go get strength talk nonsense.

They don't make noise again like before, the few ones still ranting are only doing it outta pretence. Dem wan just talk make people nor laugh dem. grin cheesy

They're all feeling the heat in one way or the other......Tinubu nor send dia papa.

grin grin grin
I dey tell you. Imagine after all their noise and they now realize that their Baba has no plan at all.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:43am On Feb 16
Visocrate:
Don’t worry Tinubu will fix it
Useless Tinubu Zombie
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by xtiedre: 7:44am On Feb 16
When they want to increase fuel price they start this tactics again if it's not the truck drivers it would be IPMAN themselves. We know the parole fuel price heading to >1000
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:45am On Feb 16
ClearFlair:
APC is __________
So Fuckdt up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Karleb(m): 7:46am On Feb 16
The ploy is to increase fuel price.

Please let's go straight to the point and stop going through the corners.

Increase this thing and let us rest.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Inspirer1: 7:53am On Feb 16
Nothing has changed in thos country, just going from bad to worse..
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by DEWKID(m): 7:57am On Feb 16
Iceman2017:
Peter Obi must learn this lesson we are teaching him in a hard way.

Please oo, it's been long I left Nairaland. I want to know how these staunch supporters of APC are doing.

Do they still talk anyhow again?

This is my first time logging this year and that's same thought I have.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Franking: 8:00am On Feb 16
What are they waiting for? What a chaotic country! It doesn't matter who is president Nigeria is always on the brink. Something is worng with the whole country.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by victorsola: 8:06am On Feb 16
mmadu4:
to think that some people actually expect tinubu to do well as a president is beyond delusional and dumb ,,

the man has nothing to offer same with the previous old Fulani man
when baba blue is done with you all , una go hear shege
the funny thing is you people should understand that this problem started with buhari and not tinubu.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Ezmans: 8:09am On Feb 16
Iceman2017:

Please oo, it's been long I left Nairaland. I want to know how these staunch supporters of APC are doing.

they went to island to collect 100 naira bread with koboko

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:10am On Feb 16
adyam:
Inflation looms ahead
the one happening now is what ?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Iceman2017(m): 8:12am On Feb 16
Ezmans:
they went to island to collect 100 naira bread with koboko

grin grin grin grin

I wonder how some reasonable fellows believe that Mr Shaky shaky can transform the economy of this country
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:13am On Feb 16
Is dangote not producing abi nah scam??

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Iceman2017(m): 8:13am On Feb 16
DEWKID:

This is my first time logging this year and that's same thought I have.

I believe most of them must have created another account. Omoh, shame no go fit allow that mannabbgril to talk anyhow here again

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:15am On Feb 16
victorsola:
the funny thing is you people should understand that this problem started with buhari and not tinubu.
Super story. When sane Nigerians we're shouting from the roof tops about the Buhari admin policies and their attendant negative effects, Bulaba bandits and BMC imbecilès called us wailers, it is now you people remember how to blame Buhari but na lie o, we know where the buck stops at undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Essence20(m): 8:21am On Feb 16
Iceman2017:

You hardly see them these days, hunger na your mate? grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by timota(m): 8:23am On Feb 16
The most clueless decision the president made was to float naira
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Jlow2: 8:25am On Feb 16
Pallatives and owambe for the few can not save Nigeria economy and Amala politics
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by sukar886: 8:27am On Feb 16
This man should pls add back the fuel subsidy
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by timota(m): 8:27am On Feb 16
Eriokanmi:
Tell them to expose those behind subsidy scam, also tell them to freeze dollars stashed in the various bank accounts which I doubt they'd do because it would be as good as shooting themselves in the leg. They're the ones who own most of the dollars. My friend who went and joined us army as a nurse was busy saving his money in an account with his wife. One day they blocked the money and asked why were they saving so much and untouched, asking them to come and explain. There's over 30bn USD in the various bank accounts owned by the majority of these politicians and bank directors who are their SPVs. They're our main problem. I hope the masses would be bold enough to confront them someday

Lastly, tell them to stop corruption and reduce cost of governance by a large percentage in reflection of the current economic woes. How can law makers be asking executives to release grains to the population as if that grains flow like water which can't finish? What happens once grains are exhausted from their buffer?

I was expecting them to say they'd reduce their allowances and give to the executive to import food items in a short term but none of them ever said this during their plenaries.
Expose what? floating naira was a wrong decision,I use to think that buhari was dumb I didn't know that Tinubu is worse

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by victorsola: 8:28am On Feb 16
MASTAkiLLAh:
Super story. When sane Nigerians we're shouting from the roof tops about the Buhari admin policies and their attendant negative effects, Bulaba bandits and BMC imbecilès called us wailers, it is now you people remember how to blame Buhari but na lie o, we know where the buck stops at undecided
well keep blaming if that helps you sleep at night , since that’s what you guys are good at , but mind you blaming with not solve anything and this people wount even feel shit because na comon man go suffer and die. Simple. So the earlier you people understand that the better .
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by prophetfire: 8:29am On Feb 16
sketching:
If it is really not profitable, then sit down for house.
Tinubu will handle economy, shettima will shell kidnappers and bandits . Otilor!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by prophetfire: 8:31am On Feb 16
Akfrenzy:
grin TINUBU WILL HANDLE ECONOMY 😆😆😆
Shettima will be catching kidnappers and IPOB guys grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Rumundele(m): 8:49am On Feb 16
Na wao o, this man really want to pay us back for not voting him.
All i know people will not die. His tenure will not remain forever even if he forced his way enter again as usual in 2027, his tenure will still come to an end.
He should continue we will survive this plague
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Charly68: 8:52am On Feb 16
If they Quit what will they be doing ?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by vislabraye(m): 8:55am On Feb 16
Everything is collapsing under emilokan. This country should be in ER. Looters should be caught and prosecuted.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by aimmoney9: 8:56am On Feb 16
Angelfrost:

Please, stop this childish talk!!! grin

Sell in Naira to whom exactly?!! Compel buyers across the world to buy in Naira based on wetin?!!

As per say you have a monopoly of Crude oil supply?!!

Then import, and pay whom in Naira?!! Based on say?!!

Y'all need to learn that there is a time for theory and a greater more pressing time to face reality.

Only massive local production and dependence of internal consumption with a consequent massive decline in imports across board will strengthen the Naira, and push down this epic inflation.

In addition, Dollars must be removed from the hands and accounts of those hoarding them.

To the second point, it will likely never happen except military takes over, cos even your President is the biggest culprit.
Him think say Nigeria na Russia........ grin grin grin grin

Chaiii...see what yoruba economics can cause..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by firearcher: 9:02am On Feb 16
Is it a warning or a threat? Warning I understand. Sometimes you can not do more than your capacity. Threat? Doesn't make sense.
Will you threaten to stop selling foodstuff too because the price is too high?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit by Pablodreay890: 9:03am On Feb 16
Nothing is working in this tinubu era….. As a Yoruba guy I never expected this coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Electricity Tariff: Band ‘A’ Homes May Spend N170,000 On Electricity Monthly / Blasphemy: Security Operatives, Religious Leaders Meet In Borno / ‘We Are All Prisoners’ – Peter Obi Says As He Celebrates Easter With Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.