Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja (36495 Views)

Manufacturers List Conditions To Slash Rising Cement Price / Dad Wins Epic N1.9 Billion James Bond-Style Mansion With Just N15,000 (Photos) / FG Pushes For Lower Cement Price, Adoption Of Concrete Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Thinktwicemybro: 4:27pm On Feb 16
cpu2006:

so, 8k and 15k is the same to you?
Dangote is 10k or can't you read
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by cpu2006(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16
Thinktwicemybro:

Dangote is 10k or can't you read

even at that, is 8k and 10k the same?
Your Mathematics is F9, i guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Obi3icebaba(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:
Those shouting Peter Obi up and down as if he has magic wand what would Obi had done differently? Peter Obi that failed in Anambra is who they are comparing with a man that set the template for modern Lagos. Even if the price of cement is 50k, we will continue to pray for and support the renewed hope agenda of President Tinubu

By now shame suppose don dey catch you. Hail Tinubu online and you are sleeping hungry in real life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by ABC101FF: 4:43pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:
Those shouting Peter Obi up and down as if he has magic wand what would Obi had done differently? Peter Obi that failed in Anambra is who they are comparing with a man that set the template for modern Lagos. Even if the price of cement is 50k, we will continue to pray for and support the renewed hope agenda of President Tinubu
You are very shameless and irredeemable.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by year2013: 4:49pm On Feb 16
[quote author=Watianoengineer post=128484439]Those shouting Peter Obi up and down as if he has magic wand what would Obi had done differently? Peter Obi that failed in Anambra is who they are comparing with a man that set the template for modern Lagos. Even if the price of cement is 50k, we will continue to pray for and support the renewed hope agenda of President Tinubu [/quote

You're a complete daft.

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by tefund(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16
FOOTSOLDIER2:
I want you all to just take a moment and imagine Peter Obi was the one on seat and these horrible things are happening. I want you all to take a holistic imagination how chaotic the whole country would have been and which part of the country would have been at the fore front leading these Chaos.

This is why Nigeria will never work. Sentiments based on several interests.

I tell you,if to say na obi dey there noise for don de escalate.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Lonestar124: 4:57pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:
Your foolishness is legendary bro...

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16
DaTruths:
Make e reach 30k.

We must teach Obi a lesson, so that he can't afford to build any house.
whom God don bless e don bless am be that

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Melonsmasher: 5:06pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:
Zombie
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Deogratiasfx: 5:06pm On Feb 16
MemphitzDgreat1:
But wait ooooooo!!!
I just dey vex after watching the video as that guy flog Helinues as he dey struggle to collect im N100 bread for Lagos island day before yesterday. Helinues for just tell am say he be JAGABANtist supporter naaaaa!!!😟

Helinues does not even have data to come on line again, Or when when was the last time you saw him?
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by lightwind(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16
FOOTSOLDIER2:
I want you all to just take a moment and imagine Peter Obi was the one on seat and these horrible things are happening. I want you all to take a holistic imagination how chaotic the whole country would have been and which part of the country would have been at the fore front leading these Chaos.

This is why Nigeria will never work. Sentiments based on several interests.

Igbos are the wisest tribe in Nigeria.

They're the best tribe in Nigeria.

Dem no get time to create any Chao's

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Ken4Christ: 5:09pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:

You are loyal to a fault. He built Lagos and he is destroying Nigeria. Where are the signs of hope in this government. Must people die before change comes?
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Deogratiasfx: 5:09pm On Feb 16
DaTruths:
Make e reach 30k.

We must teach Obi a lesson, so that he can't afford to build any house.

Oil dey ur head. We much teach Igbos a lesson.
Asiwaju till 2031........
Na statistics we go chop?

2 Likes

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Deogratiasfx: 5:11pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:

Don't mind them..... Asiwaju till 2031.
We much teach Obi a lesson. They think na statistics we go chop.

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by ucheuzor1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:

Another fool spotted. I guess you're not living in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Global2000: 5:25pm On Feb 16
This is outrageous. Which way Nigeria. This is way too much.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by mukthar2000(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16
f Dangote cement is N10,000 and BUA cement stood at N15,000.

Does it mean Samad of BUA was foolish Nigerians with his #3000 price the promise , or what' exactly happened ?
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by starstaz(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16
Eatable cement grin
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by klarke(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16
alsudan:
How will the it will favour me and my family gang now bring down their brown roofs and erect new structures now.

Tinubu is clearly handling the economy. grin
Manhandling you meant?
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Yestogood: 6:09pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:

Which modern Lagos? The same one with agberos and touts in control of day to day life? The HQ of stressful urban existence? Where people wake up long before sun up to commute and endure hours in traffic to get back home, Lagos that has been kidnapped and held hostage by scrap merchants milking every imaginable access point and avenue, Lagos where agbero leader is a political force, abi na another Lagos?
IS LAGOS REALLY A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL?
SO FAR, YOUR TIN god is failing woefully. Be truthful to your conscience, at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by hotseat: 6:19pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:

To begin with, I'm neither an Obi "hailer" nor his hater.

I try to be as objective as possible in my analysis rather than joining the bandwagon of idle and subjective critics.

Facts speak for themselves!

Tinubu a.k.a Tinu-Bubu has failed many Nigerians, including his most ardent supporters.

He has, thus far, proven to be incapable of addressing the numerous challenges confronting the nation.

The failure of Tinubu has nothing to do with PO.

PO dey him dey!

Abi na PO dey responsible for Tinu-Bubu failure ?

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by pocom16: 6:30pm On Feb 16
grin grin
Fiscus105:

It would still cheaper than 15k, meanwhile nothing stop govt to reduce exercise duty on it to the minimum
I hear you boss grin grin grin
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Inosky(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16
Unaneva C. Chomtin grin
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Calitoscassius(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16
Thinktwicemybro:

It does not make you rich. You will still spend in naira which will reduce your purchasing power. If 1k pounds is 2 million naira, bag of rice is 75k. You see you are not rich, inflation is waiting for you
Yes, you are right it doesn't make me rich that is why i said it was a mind boggling rate, i am complaining in a sacarstic way also.. i am not happy with the state of the inflation, i bought cement for 6500 2 weeks ago today it is 11000, it doesn't do me any good.

It is all Tifnubu's fault.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by cucumbar: 6:47pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:
You no Dey shame… you suppose cover your face for being a tribal bigot .

Thank God all your people are not like you.
Which dirty template did he lay ?

Thunder fire that your ugly bald head wey nothing Dey inside .

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by nakaman: 7:17pm On Feb 16
Like this now na to comot from this country o
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by InvertedHammer: 7:28pm On Feb 16
/
Nigeria's economy is like a bag of water with many holes.

/
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Thislifee: 7:32pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:
Your mother is a fool! Agbadorian! Talking like 2 piles of pussies !

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by nkemdi89(f): 7:33pm On Feb 16
Massiveglory:
So even the bua cement that these online tinubu hungry boys were bragging about about has left tinubu agreement and japa to 15K.
Truly tinubu is a curse.
It's not true I bought 9k today.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by oladipupo38880: 8:19pm On Feb 16
We are finished, who did we offend?We are finished, who did we offend?...
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16
Bluearrow:

You think it is only Abuja??
Cement is not below N10000 anywhere

No be lie sha
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by OctavianAC(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:

I know you haven't own a house of your own or have any dream of owning one. Cuz if you had or planning to have one, you won't be saying this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. / Night Club On Fire At Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere (Pictures) / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.