Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja (36575 Views)

Manufacturers List Conditions To Slash Rising Cement Price / Dad Wins Epic N1.9 Billion James Bond-Style Mansion With Just N15,000 (Photos) / FG Pushes For Lower Cement Price, Adoption Of Concrete Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by charlsecy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16
pocom16:
Diesel price..
Cost of maintaining their machines and plant
Cost of gas to power their plants..are you aware gas companies sell in dollars in Nigeria?
These cannot explain the over 100% rise in the price. Even the prices of most imported goods have not doubled.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by charlsecy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16
Thinktwicemybro:
It does not make you rich. You will still spend in naira which will reduce your purchasing power. If 1k pounds is 2 million naira, bag of rice is 75k.
It is still better to earn in hard currency.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by omoharry(f): 9:44pm On Feb 16
Watianoengineer:
Those shouting Peter Obi up and down as if he has magic wand what would Obi had done differently? Peter Obi that failed in Anambra is who they are comparing with a man that set the template for modern Lagos. Even if the price of cement is 50k, we will continue to pray for and support the renewed hope agenda of President Tinubu
pls leave Obi alone and enjoy your Tinubu .. Even if Obi did not contest, we are fond of voting idiot into office becos of our tribal and religious affiliations ..
You all saw that Buhari was not well in 2015 & 2019 but becos Tinubu hand pick him ,you all foolishly voted him . Then in 2023, thesame Tinubu was also voted into office when its obvious that he is very old and senile to lead a big country like Nigeria..

You guys made sure to intimidate others from voting Thier candidates in Lagos and burnt people shop during the election as well! So how market !!
Now oluomo whom you all followed is enjoying in Abuja with a bigger post ,while is urchins are wallowing in abject poverty and crying of hunger inflicted by the very old and clueless man you bigot voted into office .

You all saw Osibanjo but labeled him a betrayal just becos he showed interest to contest as president but rather favored this disaster you call the jagaban of Lagos .. well how market ?

Pls leave obi alone , not until he is tested B4 you have the right judge if he will be failure or not .

Well Tinubu has been tested , I believe you must be very satisfied with his 8 month in office . Abi!

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Fearurcreeator: 10:07pm On Feb 16
Tntsi:
When The righteous are in authority, the people rejoice.
When the wicked rules, the people mourn.
Are you righteous
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by okoroemeka(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16
Isokiscool:
Hahahahah,and they want my dear Edo state to fall for this devilish party.APC is the worst party in the whole of west Africa
I cannot in my wildest dreams believe that another president could be worse than buhari,I thought buhari is the definition of failure,now I know that buhari is very smart and intelligent president,,we are in for a wild 4 years ride

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by pocom16: 10:59pm On Feb 16
charlsecy:
These cannot explain the over 100% rise in the price. Even the prices of most imported goods have not doubled.

Sure.. it can't but it contributes..

This time I would like BUA chairman, Abdulsalam Rabiu to explain cuz after all his wailing and deceit of selling a bag for N3500..his price are currently higher than Dangote

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Zetty177x: 11:29pm On Feb 16
Domislaz:
Fellow Agbodorians, Between Peter Obi and Jonathan who do we blame for this?

Gej...for handing over to that thin lanky ediot ...

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Slypz: 1:10am On Feb 17
Cement is locally produced how come the price is skyrocketing? This is wickekness
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by oneTIMEman(m): 6:11am On Feb 17
On his mandate will stand....ndi mgbu
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Friend22(m): 7:14am On Feb 17
Isokiscool:
Hahahahah,and they want my dear Edo state to fall for this devilish party.APC is the worst party in the whole of west Africa

So, if your head no correct we go blame APC? Just look at what you just posted, is it reasonable?
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by PriNceNova(m): 7:23am On Feb 17
Watianoengineer:
Those shouting Peter Obi up and down as if he has magic wand what would Obi had done differently? Peter Obi that failed in Anambra is who they are comparing with a man that set the template for modern Lagos. Even if the price of cement is 50k, we will continue to pray for and support the renewed hope agenda of President Tinubu

How did he fail in Anambra?... U still hating a man for tribal reasons. God pvnish u!

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by PriNceNova(m): 7:24am On Feb 17
smokinloud:
You can't remove subsidy from everything and not expect hardship. If it were other candidates, we would experience same hardship. Unless, subsidy is re-introduce in the system. Nigeria is not ready for this reformation.

So you believe they removed subsidy in everything... You b mumu
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by PriNceNova(m): 7:27am On Feb 17
Tsolutionifede:
peter obi will bring more chaos, that man is very dull

E no go better for you

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:03am On Feb 17
PriNceNova:

E no go better for you
wish u d same, omo adanu, from cursed region
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Beolly(m): 10:06am On Feb 17
DaTruths:
Make e reach 30k.

We must teach Obi a lesson, so that he can't afford to build any house.
I thought you all claimed the election was rigged.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by DaTruths: 11:13am On Feb 17
Beolly:

I thought you all claimed the election was rigged.

And so?

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Beolly(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17
DaTruths:

And so?
So who taught Obi a lesson the voters or INEC? We can't be moving between two ends. One moment the election was rigged by INEC in collaboration with the judiciary, the next moment some people(voters) taught Obi a lesson by refusing to vote for him, thereby admitting Obi truly lost the election.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by DaTruths: 1:03pm On Feb 17
Beolly:

So who taught Obi a lesson the voters or INEC? We can't be moving between two ends. One moment the election was rigged by INEC in collaboration with the judiciary, the next moment some people(voters) taught Obi a lesson by refusing to vote for him, thereby admitting Obi truly lost the election.

Who were the people that said they would teach Obi a lesson?

Voters or INEC?

1 Like

Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Beolly(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17
DaTruths:

Who were the people that said they would teach Obi a lesson?

Voters or INEC?
Did Obi lost or he was rigged out by INEC?
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by bablon20(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17
Can this be true?
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by DaTruths: 9:37pm On Feb 17
Beolly:

Did Obi lost or he was rigged out by INEC?

He was rigged out by INEC
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Beolly(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17
DaTruths:

He was rigged out by INEC
Then stick to INEC leave the voters alone they did their job and INEC in your words 'rigged the results". When you start goading or cursing voters you are indirectly admitting they voted against Obi and that was why he truly lost.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by AssCraver: 10:50pm On Feb 17
MemphitzDgreat1:
But wait ooooooo!!!
I just dey vex after watching the video as that guy flog Helinues as he dey struggle to collect im N100 bread for Lagos island day before yesterday. Helinues for just tell am say he be JAGABANtist supporter naaaaa!!!šŸ˜Ÿ

Iā€™m sure hunger has silenced Helinues finally
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by DaTruths: 11:51pm On Feb 17
Beolly:

Then stick to INEC leave the voters alone they did their job and INEC in your words 'rigged the results". When you start goading or cursing voters you are indirectly admitting they voted against Obi and that was why he truly lost.

Am i holding the voters?

I'm holding what they were saying.

They will teach obedients lesson, simple!
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Beolly(m): 2:19am On Feb 18
DaTruths:

Am i holding the voters?

I'm holding what they were saying.

They will teach obedients lesson, simple!
Lol you know exactly what you are doing. Obi lost simple and clear. All those cry of INEC rigged the election was a just to console una sef. That's why you are mocking some voters who sealed his loss.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by DaTruths: 4:53am On Feb 18
Beolly:

Lol you know exactly what you are doing. Obi lost simple and clear. All those cry of INEC rigged the election was a just to console una sef. That's why you are mocking some voters who sealed his loss.

Yeah, that's how he got to win Rivers state. Over PDP and labour.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by Beolly(m): 8:30am On Feb 18
DaTruths:

Yeah, that's how he got to win Rivers state. Over PDP and labour.
Any other states apart from Rivers? You can be moving from INEC rigged an election, then indirectly admitting he lost by trying to insult some voters who played a part in his defeat.
Re: Cement Price Surges To N15,000 In Abuja by smokinloud(m): 11:28am On Feb 19
PriNceNova:

So you believe they removed subsidy in everything... You b mumu
Obidenze have very low iq, fixing exchange price is subsidy on every goods in Nigeria. Tinubu floating it means he removed subsidy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Complete Package Design Drawing For Mechanical & Electrical (MEP) Stamp and Seal / Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. / Night Club On Fire At Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.