Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage (16239 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by 2Radii: 4:02pm On Feb 16
MySolace:

U will knw how silly it wen d time comes...
and what make u tink the time will come during ur lifetime??

1 Like

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by qtx(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Careente7(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16
Righthussle:

Shut up my friend.
This is actually a good development for human rights.

We live in interesting times.
if you be man and you like woman, follow her. If na man you like , follow am.

if you be woman and you like woman, follow her. If na man you like , follow am.

If na Christianity hungry you to practice, practice am. If na Islam , practice am. If you no like anyone just like me, no problem. Just live and let others live..

Your own be say your on a lost course.

No comment;next question.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Angy55(f): 4:23pm On Feb 16
Gay's don't look healthy physically. I wonder what they enjoy.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Careente7(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16
Chukwuka319:
Satan really possesses great power,no doubt about it,and we see it with his influence over governments and rulers of the world's nations.
Satan isn't called the god of this world for nothing.His demons are everywhere, luring, indoctrinating, enticing humans into adopting and legalization of abominable practices forging weapons of mass destruction,heresy in religion and so on.
Children are meant to be raised by a heterosexual married couple, not same sex.
Satan isn't called the Ancient Serpent That Deceived The Whole World,for nothing.
He has deceived from the beginning and still continues the business of deceit in all aspects of human existence.
I sincerely wonder how children raised by homosexual couples would turn out.
God help the world.

That nigga is not powerful. He’s street smart and knows how to play the game well,very well.

No comment;next question.

2 Likes

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by sharpchap: 4:29pm On Feb 16
I dont know why anyone is surprised, Greek men and women have been sleeping with the same sex for thousands of years. lesbianism got its name from the Greek island of lesbos where female same sex relationships were very common. going greek was synonymous with anal intercourse during the sexual revolution of the sixties. In all am saying why the noise , na their way na. If you are shocked for anybody else not for them.

2 Likes

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by sylve11: 4:59pm On Feb 16
VeryWickedMan:
Greece is not an orthodox Christian country.
They have more gods than the Yorubas.

grin cool
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by etrange: 5:15pm On Feb 16
Steep:
same way rapist, pedophiles and murders exist and should be accepted because of the beauty of diversity, as such desires are part of human nature? Right?

These people you mentioned took a decision to do what they're doing. Being gay is hormonal. There's a difference. Whether a gay person sleeps with someone of the same gender or not doesn't stop them from being gay. They're attracted to the same gender and they fall in love with people of the same gender regardless of whether they eventually act on it or not. Attraction and love are not the kind of things you control. It's like complexion.

The only time a human nature is considered delinquent is when it hurts another party. So even if you don't agree with my submission above, it still doesn't justify the decrimination. Like, why would you hurt someone for doing something you don't like? Every delinquency you mention up there hurts another party. Gay people don't hurt anyone. I honestly don't get why Africans are so obsessed with other people's sex life.

4 Likes

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by HeroicMeastro: 5:50pm On Feb 16
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnymeFWRo0w

SOURCE
If it was the other way, some pit-smelly-mouthed imbeciles will make comments like "religion of peace, terrorist!" etc.. but here we are, I am yet to read any comment that denigrate the Christians or their religion based on this post.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by sunsweet33: 6:15pm On Feb 16
This article is ridiculous. How can you spend spend so much time rhapsodising about the orthodox country without including a quote from the Orthodox Church?

So what’s their own opinion on the whole matter? Are any of the so called orthodox population even attending church again?!

Waste of characters mtchew
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by sunsweet33: 6:18pm On Feb 16
Meerahbel:

It's Adam & Eve NOT Adam & Steve. Unfortunately it rampant in Nigeria most especially Abuja. I had neighbor who was a man, the whole people visiting him were men not even one girl for the 4 years he stayed in that apartment and labelled them 'friends". They even have whatsapp, telegram and are on social media with rainbow color on their profile, most people confuse them to be celestial members.

I wonder why these guys always full Abuja. I mean what’s really happening in our capital
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by sunsweet33: 6:29pm On Feb 16
hammer567:

I KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING NOW LOOKS LIKE RELIGION AND FUNNY.

EACH TIME BEFORE GOD DESTROYED THE WORLD, THIS HOMOSEXUALITY USUALLY SHOWS UP.

You are actually correct on this. Whenever the sexual confusion is getting much is a sign that a particular society is going to end.

In fact that was how Greeks And romans ended up the last time, as brilliant as they were. Even a lot of African societies had that before Africa got totally fv**** up.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by jaephoenix(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16
God1000:
It won't happen in Africa

Of course South Africa, Cape Verde, Mauritius, Seychelles, Angola, Botswana, and Mozambique are not African countries

2 Likes

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by EEIA: 7:03pm On Feb 16
phoneport:
Sexual advancement indeed grin grin grin
Africans should rather stay sexually underdeveloped cool
IPOB regional people will soon start actively developing male anus as long as it guarantees quick money grin
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Sleekfingers: 7:31pm On Feb 16
God1000:
It won't happen in Africa

Sit down there.

South Africa will be number 1.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by ssgentle: 7:32pm On Feb 16
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnymeFWRo0w

SOURCE

By now we expect good thinking Christians to know that Christianity was ment for people that lived during the time of Jesus the son of Marry. The only religion of God The Almighty is Islam and the only way to Salvation. Think carefully and do your research.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Sleekfingers: 7:34pm On Feb 16
ShaqFu:
This is the beginning of the end. Very soon African countries will follow suit.

Of course, especially south Africa, Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, the Gambia, Liberia, Ghana, Botswana, Tanzania and Ethiopia
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by TallDarkMan: 7:40pm On Feb 16
hammer567:

UNDERSTAND SOMETHING, THIS WORLD AS YOU ARE LOOKING AT IT TODAY IS GOING TO BURN.

THE PERSON THAT STARTED ALL THIS WAS OBAMA.

MANY PEOPLE VIEW HIM AS THE ANTICHRIST AND HE IS BUT NOT THE MAIN ONE.

HE IS LIKE JOHN BEFORE JESUS CHRIST.

I KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING NOW LOOKS LIKE RELIGION AND FUNNY.

EACH TIME BEFORE GOD DESTROYED THE WORLD, THIS HOMOSEXUALITY USUALLY SHOWS UP.

I DONT KNOW WHAT A MAN IS LOOKIN FOR IN ANOTHER MAN RECTUM.

AS I DEY SO, IF I CLEAN MY YANSH ROUGH BECAUSE I HATE SHIT AND TRY TO BE TOO CLEAN, NEXT IS BLOOD STAIN ON THE TISSUE.

THAT HOLE IS NOT FOR SEX.
Dude stop blaming Obama for everything you think is wrong with the world. Obama did not start LGBTQ, America isn't the first country to legalise same sex marriage, Denmark was the first country to do that in 1989. Why aren't you blaming them? I know why, cos it isn't fun, and you are obviously far up Trump's ass to think rationally.

1 Like

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Bellotelli: 9:32pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:
Just as it was in the days of Noah and Lot, this Generation is heading into full blown sodomy as Nations, leaders and individuals are pointing their fists on GOD and telling HIM "we will do whatever we like, Do your worst"!

Just as God sent Noah to warn the people of the coming Destruction, we are here warning the Nations, leaders and people of the undiluted Wrath of GOD that is casting its Shadows on the Earth.

WARNING!!!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!!!

Let the Nations, leaders and people on earth make amends, repent from these wickedness and turn to the Living GOD.

This ship is Sinking!!
The Life Boat is JESUS CHRIST!!!
Even your darling Israel is a gay country grin

1 Like

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Steep: 10:01pm On Feb 16
etrange:

These people you mentioned took a decision to do what they're doing. Being gay is hormonal. There's a difference. Whether a gay person sleeps with someone of the same gender or not doesn't stop them from being gay. They're attracted to the same gender and they fall in love with people of the same gender regardless of whether they eventually act on it or not. Attraction and love are not the kind of things you control. It's like complexion.

The only time a human nature is considered delinquent is when it hurts another party. So even if you don't agree with my submission above, it still doesn't justify the decrimination. Like, why would you hurt someone for doing something you don't like? Every delinquency you mention up there hurts another party. Gay people don't hurt anyone. I honestly don't get why Africans are so obsessed with other people's sex life.
Why should you not do something that hurt other people, if it would benefit you?
You seem to say if something has being part of human society then it should be normalized then I only showed you such logic is flawed.
Just because something is has always being practiced doesn't make it abnormal. Human desires shouldn't be the standard.

gay or homosexuality is abnormal and should never be normalized. Passing laws to normalize what is abnormal is a no no.
what do you mean Africans, are there no westerners that are against homosexuality, why is it every Africa? In other to sound woke.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16
Seagodess:
God has vowed not to destroy humanity again,,we only expecting the rapture

Correct
Are you a Muslim smiley
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by etrange: 11:34pm On Feb 16
Steep:
Why should you not do something that hurt other people, if it would benefit you?
You seem to say if something has being part of human society then it should be normalized then I only showed you such logic is flawed.
Just because something is has always being practiced doesn't make it abnormal. Human desires shouldn't be the standard.

gay or homosexuality is abnormal and should never be normalized. Passing laws to normalize what is abnormal is a no no.
what do you mean Africans, are there no westerners that are against homosexuality, why is it every Africa? In other to sound woke.

I don't understand your first question, so I'll just leave that. I never said because something has been part of society, it should be normalized. I said diversity is part of human nature. We're not even in a position to normalize it cause it's already normal. The worst we can do is criminalize it, but even that does change the fact that people are gay and more gay people will be born. They're everywhere; in your office, your neighborhood, your church, your extended family, etc. And I said, even if you don't agree with thier lifestyle, what's the justification for jailing them like they do in most African countries? Are they hurting anyone? If you don't like something, just don't do it.

We're talking about people's lives, you're talking about sounding woke. I said Africa cause the vast majority of countries where homosexuality is criminalized are in Africa. Individuals can have thier opinions, but we should be smart enough to live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by FuckYeyeMods: 4:12am On Feb 17
Righteousness2:
Just as it was in the days of Noah and Lot, this Generation is heading into full blown sodomy as Nations, leaders and individuals are pointing their fists on GOD and telling HIM "we will do whatever we like, Do your worst"!

Just as God sent Noah to warn the people of the coming Destruction, we are here warning the Nations, leaders and people of the undiluted Wrath of GOD that is casting its Shadows on the Earth.

Let the Nations, leaders and people on earth make amends, repent from these wickedness and turn to the Living GOD.

This ship is Sinking!!
Christianity keep loosing it but you guys keep hailing Isreal on its war.
If not hypocrisy, which religion have more zeal and will to free the world from all this trash.?
Any human as at today, saying "In Jesus Name" is a big fool . Christianity don fall our hand.
You lot should bury your head in shame.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by RealTalkNoBull: 7:59am On Feb 17
aariwa:
The whole world follows America in whatever America does and many do it blindly
Just like Black People and most of the christians in the world today followed America into practicing the pagan religion of christianity, forgetting that Africans rejected the white man's version of christianity in its entirety (until slavery beat it into them) because of its glaring falsehood.

Anyway, christians dont follow Jesus, they follow paul.

2 Likes

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Flamemignon1(m): 11:25am On Feb 17
aariwa:
The nonsense started in America when Obama went to Supreme Court and won the case to legalize gay marriage and since then it has spread all over the world. The whole world follows America in whatever America does and many do it blindly
By their knowledge,you shall know them. America wasn't even the first country to legalize same sex marriage but as usual,bigots being bigots

1 Like

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by rapheal5(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17
Gay and lesbianism got something to do with the brain, if not why will I be sexually attracted to Jim iyke while standing beside juliet ibrahim...
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Rejoice28(f): 4:28pm On Feb 17
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by omobolarinwa1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19
Shut the ##F##U##C##K## your mouth fake pastor... you can support Israel genocide but can't preach against the killing of innocent folks. But here you are preaching your yeye trinity gospel toward those mofos European who are already dwelling in end time just like you always look away on innocent Palestine civilians. You are an hypocrisy FAKE PASTOR.

Righteousness2:

This ship is Sinking!!
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Flamemignon1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20
Angy55:
Gay's don't look healthy physically. I wonder what they enjoy.
Go and try it and see if you are curious
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Flamemignon1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20
Orlu13:

if u are gay, just say it...not all this gibberish u wrote here...just make sure dem no catch u fr street.... part of nature kill u there
So because Eminem and Jay Z or Lil Wayne supports same sex marriage,they are gay? See your retarded thinking
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Orlu13: 7:53pm On Feb 20
Flamemignon1:

So because Eminem and Jay Z or Lil Wayne supports same sex marriage,they are gay? See your retarded thinking

oga no allow me vex fr u oo...
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Flamemignon1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20
Orlu13:

oga no allow me vex fr u oo...
Lol,vex na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.