Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage (16240 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Kinzo0917(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16
mbahdi:
Endtime church

Where was church ⛪️ mentioned in the story?

Greece 🇬🇷 parliament don turn church ⛪️ abi?
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by hammer567: 2:20pm On Feb 16
THIS MANY PEOPLE CANNOT BE LYING.

ALL THOSE PEOPLE SAID THEY SAW SOMETHING AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME IN THE NEWS.

ALL THEIR NEWS AGENCY REPORTING.

ALL THAT POLICE CARS, CANNOT BE FOR NOTHING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAIo3MYyqAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp0cSIeBeYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6zCo1dnduE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Hmr37pnwg
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by finallybusy: 2:20pm On Feb 16
This thing will be legalized one day in Nigeria and life will continue as usual. It’s only on the pages of Nairaland, nowhere in the real world, that one will see continued hatred towards the LGBTQ community. Users here type their opinions from the comfort of their rooms. They are afraid to broadcast them anywhere else, especially within earshot of fellow human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by hammer567: 2:23pm On Feb 16
finallybusy:
This thing will be legalized one day in Nigeria and life will continue as usual. It’s only on the pages or Nairaland, nowhere in the real world that one will see continued hatred towards the LGBTQ community. Users here type their opinions from the comfort of their rooms. They are afraid to broadcast them anywhere else, especially within earshot of fellow human beings.

WE CANNOT ALLOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT THINK U CAN DO ANYTHING AND LIFE WILL CONTINUE AS NORMAL.

NAIJA IS NOT EUROPE, KEEP SPREADING YOUR AIDS PRIVATELY LIKE CRIMINALS AND THAT IS THE BEST YOU CAN GET FROM US, AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

2 Likes

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by TheGift: 2:25pm On Feb 16
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnymeFWRo0w

SOURCE

There’s is no such thing as a “Christian country”, talk less of a Christian country that legalizes same sex marriage.

Belief in Christ is an individual thing and not a communal one.

The Christian scripture is clear that marriage is between a Man and a Woman. And it describes same sex sexual relations as unnatural and abominable.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by blowjohn(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16
Greek mythologies comes to mind grin

Too many gods.

grin grin

Smelly gays everywhere
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by johnog4sure: 2:27pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:
Just as it was in the days of Noah and Lot, this Generation is heading into full blown sodomy as Nations, leaders and individuals are pointing their fists on GOD and telling him we will do whatever we like.

Just as God sent Noah to warn the people of the coming Destruction, we are here warning the Nations, leaders and people of the undiluted Wrath of GOD that is casting its Shadows on the Earth.

WARNING!!!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!!!

Let the Nations, leaders and people on earth make amends, repent from these wickedness and turn to the Living GOD.

This ship is Sinking!!
The Life Boat is JESUS CHRIST!!!
Drop European religion with it confusion, you have your African religion if you must practice religion
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by MySolace: 2:31pm On Feb 16
2Radii:
It's their religion, their lives, their identities, their beliefs.....

The joke is on them...why??

Christianity and Islam were never a black man or African religions, they were theirs..
Gayism and lez were not predominantly our ideas, it was theirs...

Na them talk say adegun, na dem dey talk say ade o gun mo, so why should we be taking paracetamol for white men headache??

It is their problems not ours, and if u choose to follow them then it is ur problem not mine.
It becomes ur problem wen ur country adopts it. We should b worried.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by TheGift: 2:33pm On Feb 16
finallybusy:
This thing will be legalized one day in Nigeria and life will continue as usual. It’s only on the pages or Nairaland, nowhere in the real world that one will see continued hatred towards the LGBTQ community. Users here type their opinions from the comfort of their rooms. They are afraid to broadcast them anywhere else, especially within earshot of fellow human beings.

Nowhere in the real world will see continued hatred towards LGBTQRSTUVW? Only on Nairaland? Says who? Have they finished with the hatred in the countries that have legalized it, especially in the US?

Just read the comments on lgbtqrstu related posts on YouTube and the like, and you will know that same sexers still have a long way to go before widespread acceptance.

Just say that is what you wish for.

Meanwhile, are you a homosexual?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Adakintroy: 2:34pm On Feb 16
As it was in the begining so shall it be in the end.

For the science man. It's a new beginning. For the religious one it is the end.

But from natural science or observation. There is no such thing as gay marriage. A marriage implied joining of two semi half. A man generically is one half of the meaning while the woman is the other. Joining a man and a man still retain one meaning. The puzzle isn't fix that way.

But all of this will occur only in the time of plenty or population explosion. Since the male existence register as sterile birth anyway.

If Ukraine was to emerge from war as it is. There will be no pro gay law due to war and devastation. A nation who is planning rebuilding from ground up will priotise male female alliance for procreational purpose, family bond and re introducing quality new member into institution. Something mostly don by proper families. Gay union are priorities that can be afforded in times of population growth already. So this acct is mostly deliberate.

For those of you who don't know gay laws in the realest and I mean in the realest sense are not progressive..they are actually regressive.

They are laws taken when progress has been made and there is need to halt of slow it down.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by ThothHermes: 2:35pm On Feb 16
Righteousness2:
Just as it was in the days of Noah and Lot, this Generation is heading into full blown sodomy as Nations, leaders and individuals are pointing their fists on GOD and telling HIM "we will do whatever we like, Do your worst"!

Just as God sent Noah to warn the people of the coming Destruction, we are here warning the Nations, leaders and people of the undiluted Wrath of GOD that is casting its Shadows on the Earth.

WARNING!!!! GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!!!

Let the Nations, leaders and people on earth make amends, repent from these wickedness and turn to the Living GOD.

This ship is Sinking!!
The Life Boat is JESUS CHRIST!!!
For your mind you be Noah.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by 2Radii: 2:39pm On Feb 16
MySolace:

It becomes ur problem wen ur country adopts it. We should b worried.

There is a difference between adoption and forcing down the throat..

If my country adopt it its not my problem, it can only be my problem when my country start forcing it on me(which I think it's impossible)
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by omojeesu(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16
God1000:
It won't happen in Africa

These are blind christians with misguided beliefs.

Who is a Christian?
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Abee79(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16
All that "happiness" because they want to chuk each other in the ãnus? I just don't understand!
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Abee79(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16
Ebukamatth:
As a man , you go allow ur follow man to touch you with his dick? Unethical

I love pussy, I really hope I will die on top one

It's really a good way to say goodbye
May God grant your heart desire. Amen 🙏
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Chukwuka319(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16
Satan really possesses great power,no doubt about it,and we see it with his influence over governments and rulers of the world's nations.
Satan isn't called the god of this world for nothing.His demons are everywhere, luring, indoctrinating, enticing humans into adopting and legalization of abominable practices forging weapons of mass destruction,heresy in religion and so on.
Children are meant to be raised by a heterosexual married couple, not same sex.
Satan isn't called the Ancient Serpent That Deceived The Whole World,for nothing.
He has deceived from the beginning and still continues the business of deceit in all aspects of human existence.
I sincerely wonder how children raised by homosexual couples would turn out.
God help the world.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Bahamas95(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16
Madness!

There's a guy in my street that I hate with passion. He walks, talks and acts like a woman. Whenever I see him I feel like commiting m*rder but I just control my anger.

Any human animal that supports this nonsense should be buried alive.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Steep: 2:53pm On Feb 16
etrange:
People are beginning to realize that it unnatural for the more than 7 billion people on earth to be born straight. That's not how nature works. There'll always be exceptions. Look around you and tell me one aspect of nature that has no exception? None because diversity is the beauty of nature. So let's be practical in thoughts and acknowledge the fact that same sex attraction is part of human nature. It has always existed and it'll always exist.

same way rapist, pedophiles and murders exist and should be accepted because of the beauty of diversity, as such desires are part of human nature? Right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Ningi2020(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16
Christianity have turn into a laughing system
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by faithfull18(f): 2:57pm On Feb 16
End time, wiser to live prepared.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16
Lol, many know Christianity is a big scam, They can do anything For Dollars.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by toujurs: 2:59pm On Feb 16
aariwa:
The nonsense started in America when Obama went to Supreme Court and won the case to legalize gay marriage and since then it has spread all over the world. The whole world follows America in whatever America does and many do it blindly
We have bigger problems, these countries approving same sex. Don't have economical issues like we have here in africa..
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by themanderon: 3:09pm On Feb 16
It doesn't matter if the entire nations of the world endorse it. It doesn't change the fact they will all burn for all time to come for their foolishness and neglecting the word of the maker.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Danmisra(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16
This is very good time to mock some people, but I will just laugh silently knowing fully that many people are just laughing as well, they are confused right now and cannot defend this immorality.
The wort part is, they will start loosing followers in mass due to this kind of abomination.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Orlu13: 3:14pm On Feb 16
etrange:
People are beginning to realize that it unnatural for the more than 7 billion people on earth to be born straight. That's not how nature works. There'll always be exceptions. Look around you and tell me one aspect of nature that has no exception? None because diversity is the beauty of nature. So let's be practical in thoughts and acknowledge the fact that same sex attraction is part of human nature. It has always existed and it'll always exist.

if u are gay, just say it...not all this gibberish u wrote here...just make sure dem no catch u fr street.... part of nature kill u there

1 Like

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Osanoghodua1: 3:14pm On Feb 16
This world will end in our days. Everything has been fulfilled.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by MySolace: 3:15pm On Feb 16
2Radii:

There is a difference between adoption and forcing down the throat..

If my country adopt it its not my problem, it can only be my problem when my country start forcing it on me(which I think it's impossible)
U will knw how silly it wen d time comes...
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Orlu13: 3:16pm On Feb 16
Steep:
same way rapist, pedophiles and murders exist and should be accepted because of the beauty of diversity, as such desires are part of human nature? Right?

you dey mind the gaybriel....why not pardon rapist, paedophiles and ppl who practice bestiality...why are they being selective
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by aariwa(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16
toujurs:
We have bigger problems, these countries approving same sex. Don't have economical issues like we have here in africa..
yep problems in third world countries does not even give people the time to think about same sex marriage but white people that have all their major problems solved long ago by their forefathers are now going great lengths to create new problems…smh…irony of life
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by Danmisra(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16
aariwa:
yep problems in third world countries does not even give people the time to think about same sex marriage but white people that have all their major problems solved long ago by their forefathers are now going great lengths to create new problems…smh…irony of life
Hahahahahha, oga didn't you Heard that man cannot live without problems.
White men are worst than animals sometimes. The animals are trying so hard to bring an end to humane existence.
Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by AllenSpencer: 3:55pm On Feb 16
God1000:
It won't happen in Africa

It’s a matter of time. Be patient!

There was a time in Nigeria when it was never believed that women will wear trouser's. I am sure you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage by FatherLord: 3:56pm On Feb 16
One of the painful things is the rainbow 🌈 color they adopted. The color the Almighty God they are disobeying gave to everybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.