Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) (58264 Views)

Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging / Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) / Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Okeoghenerobert: 6:02pm On Feb 16
If na naija,man for chop fish tire.But why good things no dey happen for this country self?
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 6:03pm On Feb 16
Angelfrost:
Dem go still package them under different names and ship them into 3rd world nations suffering and smiling under clueless leaders.

When you start seeing weird and ridiculous sardine names... Yet una go still buy based on say them cheap pass Oga Titus. cool

So, wetin you go call the Philippines? ๐Ÿ˜€

5 Likes

Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Caaz: 6:08pm On Feb 16
gaby:
Fish bazaar.

Nigerians can do with this sort of miracle at this critical time in our history.

Peppersoup to the core OSE.
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Yestogood: 6:12pm On Feb 16
DadojoReloaded:
But there's no way these fishes would have died a natural death.

This is a disaster for the fishes. Just as we have natural disasters like hurricane, flood, etc. This must have dealt a big blow to the sardine kingdom.

An undersea tsunami or earthquake can do such a thing.
Fishes are prolific reproducers, this will not affect the sardine population in any significant way.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16
Mehn.... Nigerians can make Don with this heavenly paillatives
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by ukaface(f): 6:18pm On Feb 16
I just Dey imagine if this kind thing happen for Naija๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Omo, e go choke
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by richboy7(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16
Our na let uncountable amount of rice should rain from the sky
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16
Lagosianswag:
Enough Food For The Masses cheesy

The Washed Up Sardines Should Be Tested Before Consumption.
dey play oh... Sardines move in schools, they probably missed road
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Karlifate: 6:32pm On Feb 16
Olawade24:

Abeg if e reach geisha turn for Nigeria let me know make I send aproko bag come.

Here for Hezbollah na so so bomb them da send come here grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by ElSudani: 6:34pm On Feb 16
Where are the "ebi n pa wa" Obidients? Free food.
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by slowice(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16
If this happens in Nigeria apc and ronu miscreantss will count it as tilumbu's visionary achievement.

He tamed the sea to give Nigeria free fish bazaar like he did in lagos

The builder of the sea grin

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by sunsweet33: 6:45pm On Feb 16
The picture is making my body itch. So disgusting to look at all the poisoned dead sardines.

Hope the philipino are not planning on eating them o.
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16
Anyone who eats those fish will die, they are contaminated. Who da hell eats sardine anyway?
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 6:50pm On Feb 16
Thatโ€™s a sign that something negative is coming! Maybe a typhoon, volcano etc.
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16
gaby:
Fish bazaar.

Nigerians can do with this sort of miracle at this critical time in our history.

these fish are in abundance, why are they very expensive?
And are also free
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16
mariahAngel:

So, wetin you go call the Philippines? ๐Ÿ˜€

2nd and half world Country. tongue
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Seagodess(f): 6:58pm On Feb 16
Omoawoke:
Whatโ€™s the cause of this?

Religious retarddds, this is not a miracle please, something could be wrong and something very dangerous could be happening
you are mad.. have you seen a blind man,, you see everyday getting back his sight after prayers? Have you? Just be praying you don't encounter problem money cannot solve
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Vijuchoco(f): 6:59pm On Feb 16
Pastoshizzy:
Meanwhile. Sardine is a luxury for my country angry
Sapa don make people forget say sardine been dey naija.
Now โ‚ฆ900 for a tin of sardines, and 3 very small ones o
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16
Even if this miracle happens in naija, I won't benefit as I don't live in riverine areas.
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Franky9584(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16
Make this kind thing happen for this country atleast make people see small food chop hunger too much
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by dnawah(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16
officialwdhtv:
Moment millions of sardines fishes washed up on the sea shores in the Philippines.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85oulJ23ZGo
PH is next make i begin trek dey go there.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Temiii69(f): 7:08pm On Feb 16
Bad omen?
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16
If Na Lagos eh, agberos for don mount dey issue ticket to those wey wan pick sardine... Madam Kelechi go don open peppersoup joint closeby onceeeee, Iya Ibadan go don create shop where she dey sell agbo, and right beside her, one small girl called Amuludun go don dey sell sachet Chelsea and dry gin, jekomo, and others
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Connectionmi: 7:11pm On Feb 16
I need to disappear there tomorrow please
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Tonididdyx: 7:12pm On Feb 16
HEBEI:
This is the kind of miracle that we need in Nigeria right now.

So help us Lord!!!
Unless it falls from the sky, you still won't get it free if you don't live close to the coast.
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:15pm On Feb 16
Angelfrost:

2nd and half world Country. tongue

Laugh wan finish me! grin

Philippines wey be say their hunger dey learn where Naija own dey. cheesy
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Enahjay28(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16
Golan007:
See SAIDINE.

Lols u wan ki me with laff. no be small SAIDIN , Benin / Warri palance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:17pm On Feb 16
Omoawoke:
Whatโ€™s the cause of this?

Religious retarddds, this is not a miracle please, something could be wrong and something very dangerous could be happening

It could be poison.
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16
Vijuchoco:
Now โ‚ฆ900 for a tin of sardines, and 3 very small ones o
Owu day blow Naija ecology. Iss nott funny angry
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Ubanz: 7:21pm On Feb 16
Hope North Korea hasn't done any nuclear tests in those seas?
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16
Lagosianswag:
Enough Food For The Masses cheesy

The Washed Up Sardines Should Be Tested Before Consumption.
tested wetin? No be for naija sha.
Re: Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) by Johilo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
can u personally lead me to jesus please...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of N500 Corn At Shoprite / I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.