Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case (22044 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu / Reports Of A N50billion plea Bargain deal with Emefiele Is False - AGF Fagbemi / Court Orders AGF To Remove Section 84(12) From Electoral Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Tochj(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16
#Justice for Funsho Williams#
If every case is reopened
No one go de saved
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by happney65: 3:24pm On Feb 16
TOPCRUISE:
Whoever killed him must have been dead by now.

They are still very very much alive. Even those that did the job when ordered by the boss are still alive

I won't mention any names.

From

Baba

To

Toogun

Etc Etc. It is only the woman to the best of my knowledge that is dead

If you,l know,you know
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by tiswell(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16
Funflipper:

Obasanjo.
Who killed funsho Williams?
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by epainos: 3:32pm On Feb 16
Hhahhah!

Looks like Tinubu has got info that IBB is one of the guys fueling crisis in the north against this government. grin It is time to treat him well. grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by rapheal5(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16
Few hours ago I read a news that IBB said military may take over the government.... Now look at what I'm reading here.... ija nbo....
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Jevica: 3:36pm On Feb 16
Because the man said if Tinubu is not careful Army may takeover his government

1 Like

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by epainos: 3:37pm On Feb 16
Melagros:
COMRADES, in one sentence. Can tinubu arrest Babangida?

Dey play. You don't know Tinubu. He is so bold. Who else has ever attempted to move departments from any federal govt department to Lagos?

IBB will send delegates to him, and he will tell him to stop the crisis in the north. Simple.

Tinubu will arrest anybody. Do you think he is Peter Obi or Atiku? Person wey fought OBJ and won even as a governor. That na is not ordinary. I am sure he is a high ranking officer in their whatever society.

Have you ever heard Wole Soyinka criticize him? Think! Wole that is oga in their society or whatever...dont let me say another thing.
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by gigabyte13: 3:41pm On Feb 16
Who IBB offend again....
Make una forgive him, he go soon peffffff
You keeeee
Dem keeeee you
Everybody go still kpai.
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Omenlon: 3:43pm On Feb 16
SalamRushdie:
What game is Tinubu up to?
ask your brother justice Iyang Ekwo who gave such judgement after taking Ukwo palm wine.
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by AfroBeatDiary: 3:52pm On Feb 16
Another way to loot tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by BondRiv: 4:05pm On Feb 16
The court has no such powers to direct the AGF that way.
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Mrtaye: 4:08pm On Feb 16
googi:
IBB must be put on trial for the sake of new generation, set example and a lesson or notice to others.

Who is afraid of this weakling today?
Not just Dele Giwa, also Bola Ige,Funsho Williams,Sekibo etc

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Jayhome24: 4:09pm On Feb 16
Massiveglory:
This looks more like a distraction tactics by tinubu and his goons.

Tinubu and his government should open the case of hunger , insecurity and dead economy happening now.
The nation is collasping speedily.
Nigerians are dying in their numbers

So now Tinubu is a member of Union of Journalist ba? Did you read the post at all? So heatwave in Nigera to was caused by Tinubu to distract you ba? The drought and famine in some northern state is caused by Tinubu to distract you ba? The confiscation of newspapers and attacks on bews vendors in Anambra 2 days ago was caused by Tinubu to distract you ba?? Ok na I have heard you.........
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Mrtaye: 4:10pm On Feb 16
ProudNigerian01:
I remember the saying: "Who killed Dele Giwa? Na Baba, if you add gida, na you sabi"

I fully support, Justice must prevail no matter how long it takes.

We need to know if IBB is clean and who the real culprit is.

Meanwhile,

What is in your heart?

Vengeance, unforgiveness, pain of the past, lust, evil thoughts, how to hurt another person?

And you say you know God?

If it is not how to help people and please God that is frequently in your heart, you need to ask yourself questions.

Guard your heart and make God the sole occupant of your heart and not evil.

Prov.4.23 - Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.

It should also be extended to Abiye Sekibo,Bola Ige,Funsho Williams etc

1 Like

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Mrtaye: 4:12pm On Feb 16
easzypeaszy:
gettat...na only bad news una like...news like dis u look for way to add hate to it...Since b4 dem born u na him Nigeria don dey complain hunger even wen bread was sold for 1 kobo...wen Bag of rice sold for 7500 people still complain lik u doin now
They should also open that of Abiye Sekibo, Bola Ige, Funsho Williams etc

1 Like

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Mrtaye: 4:14pm On Feb 16
aariwa:
As if they will do anything to IBB after wasting time of everybody ..IBB have already stated his opinion that whether you destroy INEC and judiciary or not Nigeria can never be one party state
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by surgical: 4:16pm On Feb 16
Massiveglory:

Tinubu and his government should open the case of hunger , insecurity and dead economy happening now.
He doesn't want journalists to be on his case as they are now ,he wants to compromise them, unfortunately this is 2024 every one is a journalists, if the media refuse to report stories, an individual can do that ,nothing can be swept under the carpet again, or use false narratives to divert our attention

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Mrtaye: 4:22pm On Feb 16
happney65:

They are still very very much alive. Even those that did the job when ordered by the boss are still alive

From

Baba

To

Toogun

If you,l know,you know
They should start from the most recent ones,Abiye Sekibo, Bola Ige, Funsho Williams
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Mrtaye: 4:24pm On Feb 16
epainos:

Dey play. You don't know Tinubu. He is so bold. Who else has ever attempted to move departments from any federal govt department to Lagos?

IBB will send delegates to him, and he will tell him to stop the crisis in the north. Simple.

Tinubu will arrest anybody. Do you think he is Peter Obi or Atiku? Person wey fought OBJ and won even as a governor. That na is not ordinary. I am sure he is a high ranking officer in their whatever society.

Have you ever heard Wole Soyinka criticize him? Think! Wole that is oga in their society or whatever...dont let me say another thing.
Military no send ooo
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Azzik: 4:31pm On Feb 16
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by maxkia(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16
Game of thrones!! Who killed Funsho Williams, Saka Sauala? Make una Dey play. Evil 😈 old men
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Advancedman(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by ottersberger(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16
happney65:

From

Baba

To

Toogun

If you,l know,you know

Dele mentioned names. You should as well, abi you he coward?.
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by youngrichnigga: 4:39pm On Feb 16
Diversionary tactics, they should not forget to ask who killed Bila Ige, Omatsola, and even Funso Williams undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Appadorai(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16
[quote author=jaxxy post=128485477] Also Bola Ige
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by bluefilm: 4:48pm On Feb 16
Since 1986?
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by hammer567: 4:50pm On Feb 16
I CHANGE MY MIND, THIEFNUBUU SHOULD NOT BE FLOGGED OUT OF ASO ROCK, NOOOO, HE SHOULD BE JAILED UNTIL HE DIE IN PRISON.

THIS COUNTRY HAVE GONE THROUGH PAIN BECAUSE OF HIM.
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by adesoro80595: 4:50pm On Feb 16
Babangida complained about the economy yesterday...today you want trail 3 decades old case...with which evidence.There is hunger in the land!!!I'm selling my 512 steam deck for cheap...check my bio Babangida complained about the economy yesterday...today you want trail 3 decades old case...with which evidence.There is hunger in the land!!!I'm selling my 512 steam deck for cheap...check my bio...
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16
TOPCRUISE:
Whoever killed him must have been dead by now.

Lol they are very much alive and living large
Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16
spiSeyi:
No need, Karma is already dealing with IBB through his current state of health grin

It's normal ailments for old people at his age. IBB is close to 90. If Karma really wants to do its job it should have been a long time ago but IBB is living fine and his children living the best life. Karma no dey near African leaders lol

1 Like

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Advancedman(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16
Massiveglory:

Let's them start with mc oluomo and his goons with other political thugs harassment of voters in Lagos.

Lekki toll gate shooting and other more recent issues first before going to that of Dele Giwa.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case by Ray369: 5:21pm On Feb 16
Everyone has their own docile...pamper me I pamper you ...smile to me I tap your back... Turn your back against me I Axe 🪓 you ...
As the rule of the game says
Strike the opponents leader
BUT
Never Outshine your Master
Ad
You should not fill a great Man's shoes

Tinubu..you're not Nigerian Bruce Lee...Be warned !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi / Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree / Military Arrests Terrorsist Comandant, Kachalla Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.