Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty (55084 Views)

Makinde Flags Off Dualization Of 8.6km Project, Names Road After Wike / PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by OBTOREPA(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16
Police always waiting for bounty before they could arrest a common criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Rootprof(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16
G
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by youngddeen: 2:37pm On Feb 16
Nice job. Continue tracking but don't wait until bounty is placed.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by chikago1: 2:38pm On Feb 16
spartachico:
And he pray 5 times daily ... May God have mercy
I wonder what he says in prayer.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by MrSundry: 2:38pm On Feb 16
Bounty hunter could be a new career in Nigeria with the ongoing kidnapping issue.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Major1984(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16
grin Goodness Mr Wike

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Ezewuzie01: 2:39pm On Feb 16
Wike is always effective in whatever he does. How I wish Tinubu will step down in 2027 and allow Wike to take over from him. Nigeria will witness unprecedented transformation. This is also an indictment on northern governors in whose states Fulani bandits are running amok. It shows they can easily capture those terrorists but choose to look away while complaining like bleating goats.

4 Likes

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chigorkizz(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16
Death to all kidnappers.

Imagine he's from South East by now everywhere would have been floaded with numerous threads by one section of the country.

TRIBALISM is a disease!!

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by rexesq(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16
Deziwealth:
So cause 20m naira was at stake he was arrested, the person who gave his info should also be arrested, meaning people knows these people but refuses to hand them over to the appropriate authorities.

I'll always say it aside the government we people are also the problem of the nation.

You are one of the problems. Maybe we should arrest you for not been patriotic enough to appreciate that exposure. Free data...

2 Likes

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by spiSeyi: 2:40pm On Feb 16
Deziwealth:
So cause 20m naira was at stake he was arrested, the person who gave his info should also be arrested, meaning people knows these people but refuses to hand them over to the appropriate authorities.

I'll always say it aside the government we people are also the problem of the nation.

Where is your sense undecided if dem arrest the whistle blower how will anyone be encouraged to point out other syndicates

3 Likes

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Deziwealth: 2:40pm On Feb 16
rexesq:

You are one of the problems. Maybe we should arrest you for not been patriotic enough to appreciate that exposure. Free data...
Who let the dogs out
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by yewit37486: 2:40pm On Feb 16
Chigorkizz:
Death to all kidnappers.

Imagine he's from South East by now everywhere would have been floaded with numerous threads by one section of the country.

TRIBALISM is a disease!!

You are the one starting the tribalism now. You all should rest!

4 Likes

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Major1984(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16
Fear any man with that black cycled mark on his forehead

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Deziwealth: 2:41pm On Feb 16
spiSeyi:

Where is your sense undecided if dem arrest the whistle blower how will anyone be encouraged to point out other syndicates
Who let the dogs out??
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chigorkizz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16
yewit37486:

You are the one starting the tribalism now. You all should rest!
I stated the fact ,bro. This place is quite now because he's not from the South East .
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by gigabyte13: 2:42pm On Feb 16
As una say, Nigeria no go rest, una sef no go see sleep..........
Wike giving Dem hot hot
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by dododawa1: 2:43pm On Feb 16
Funny country

₦20millon

Sharply founded
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by rexesq(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16
Deziwealth:

Who let the dogs out

Don't mistake the post to be that of your father. I am he, not him!
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Lavor234: 2:44pm On Feb 16
Ratted out by his friends who "collude",.The blood of those innocent girls really called out to God
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by EponObi: 2:44pm On Feb 16
Ezewuzie01:
Wike is always effective in whatever he does. How I wish Tinubu will step down in 2027 and allow Wike to take over from him. Nigeria will witness unprecedented transformation. This is also an indictment on northern governors in whose states Fulani bandits are running amok. It shows they can easily capture those terrorists but choose to look away while complaining like bleating goats.

Wike cannot lead this country.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by rexesq(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16
spiSeyi:

Don't mind him. He can't think more than lifting the spoon to his mouth. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Judolisco(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16
Manny21:
Why is it that these kidnappers no dey ever look healthy. They don't usually look like the millions they demand for ransom. This one is look so impoverished
bro no peace 4 d wicked.... Even politicians dey use their money treat diabetes or one kind sickness like dat... Or God go just give dem useless pikins wey dey do drugs... Dem plenty 4 Abuja... Money but no peace of mind or happiness

3 Likes

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by EponObi: 2:47pm On Feb 16
rexesq:

I wanted to reply him but I just ignore. I wonder the kind of products our education system is producing. The future is very bleek.

Even interpol and the almighty FBI use the bounty system. If they don't complain a day, they might just fall sick. Good news is like poo to them.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by EponObi: 2:47pm On Feb 16
Deziwealth:

Who let the dogs out

Dude, shut the f up. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by ivolt: 2:48pm On Feb 16
Deziwealth:

After arresting the informant, who would volunteer information
when another notorious criminal is wanted?

I agree, your suggestion is also part of the problem.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Feb 16
Deziwealth:

are you telling me that the police didnt also know the location of this kidnapper before the 20m naira bounty was placed on him?
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Deziwealth: 2:48pm On Feb 16
rexesq:

Don't mistake the post to be that of your father. I am he, not him!
Take your drugs bro, I'm not surprised 😂 sebiena kick 🦵 una dey use wake una Papa from sleep grin grin
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Deziwealth: 2:49pm On Feb 16
EponObi:

Dude, shut the f up. You should be ashamed of yourself.
do you have shame, OSU OSU OSU
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Was only a question of which of his associates was quickest on the phone! shocked
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Ceizerwaya: 2:50pm On Feb 16
H

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by joseph1832(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by rajiedreez: 2:52pm On Feb 16
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Who Was Killed During Fight With Boko Haram Recently Got Married (Pix) / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.