Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty (55089 Views)

Makinde Flags Off Dualization Of 8.6km Project, Names Road After Wike / PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by EponObi: 2:52pm On Feb 16
Chigorkizz:

I stated the fact ,bro. This place is quite now because he's not from the South East .

No it's quiet be because it's good news. If the news is about kidnapping or killings, this thread would have gotten to 10 pages by now, with "the you know who" crew doing the victory lap dance to spite "Emilokan" and singing the "election has consequences" hymn because their failure was rejected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by frankson1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16
JulianBond007:
Igbo man why? I thought it was an Igbo man that's been terrorizing Abuja?
Chinasa well done undecided undecided

Who ever said this got the wrong undo because Igbo man is only terrorising the SE states so pardon them.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Kajaard: 2:52pm On Feb 16
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/16/most-wanted-abuja-kidnapper-dahiru-arrested-after-wikes-n20m-bounty/

I trust Nigerian police. Somebody has used his boots to step on his chest.

See the bootprint mark on his shirt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by toujurs: 2:53pm On Feb 16
Deziwealth:
So cause 20m naira was at stake he was arrested, the person who gave his info should also be arrested, meaning people knows these people but refuses to hand them over to the appropriate authorities.

I'll always say it aside the government we people are also the problem of the nation.

Are you in this country at all.

Someone that would be released soon.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Metrofox(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16
Deziwealth:
So cause 20m naira was at stake he was arrested, the person who gave his info should also be arrested, meaning people knows these people but refuses to hand them over to the appropriate authorities.

I'll always say it aside the government we people are also the problem of the nation.

What's your point, bounty hunting has been in existence since the beginning of time. Even in developed countries
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Natbrowny: 2:54pm On Feb 16
No need to question this man. This is Nigeria. Stuffs like that doesn't work.

Shoot this mofo in the head and lets start reducing our population

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Paramount01(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16
Deziwealth:

You base where pls
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by rexesq(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16
EponObi:

I wanted to reply him but I just ignore. I wonder the kind of products our education system is producing. The future is very bleek.

Even interpol and the almighty FBI use the bounty system. If they don't complain a day, they might just fall sick. Good news is like poo to them.

No mind the guy. Him go school? Na the weather cause am.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by rexesq(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16
Deziwealth:

Take your drugs bro, I'm not surprised 😂 sebiena kick 🦵 una dey use wake una Papa from sleep grin grin

See you and your Monika. No difference.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Exceed15: 2:57pm On Feb 16
See his forehead.. evil soul.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by spartachico(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16
Noticing he’s a Muslim who pray daily really weakened me, got me speechless
chikago1:
I wonder what he says in prayer.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Mozegee: 2:57pm On Feb 16
Soon he will be released to the society ,all u will hear is that he has repentant
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Deziwealth: 2:58pm On Feb 16
rexesq:

See you and your Monika. No difference.
parent beater grin
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Arabaincubus: 2:59pm On Feb 16
You know see the bagger with the satanic census on his forehead.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by adecz: 3:00pm On Feb 16
Look at his merciless face❗️❗️

Such a criminal should first of all
receive a bullet to his legs before arrest..
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chicagograduate(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16
So the police would not have done their job had Wike not promise a reward?
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by ekhai(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16
Manny21:
Why is it that these kidnappers no dey ever look healthy. They don't usually look like the millions they demand for ransom. This one is look so impoverished
THAT'S TO SAY THEY'RE WORKING FOR THEIR SPONSORS. IF THEY CAN NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE NATIONAL TREASURY, THEY USE KIDNAPPING TO CASH OUT. THEY SHOULD NAME THEIR SPONSORS.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by adecz: 3:02pm On Feb 16
Manny21:
Why is it that these kidnappers no dey ever look healthy. They don't usually look like the millions they demand for ransom. This one is look so impoverished

With all the trillions under him,
how did Buhari look?

This is the nature of these people,
always wicked looking 😡😡😡
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Osanoghodua1: 3:03pm On Feb 16
Why arrest someone that will soon swear by Qur'an and be set free? Kill them after obtaining a useful information from them.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chicagograduate(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16
They will use jail break to release him when another Malam takes over as president
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by PastorOlokonla: 3:04pm On Feb 16
Them go release am.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by ufuosman(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16
If na him no time to waste, send am over board
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Yirnggau(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16
Hmmmm
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by osuofia2(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16
CP Igwe the new FCT commissioner of Police no get joy
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chicagograduate(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16
Manny21:
They don't spend their money well.Na hotel with olosho dey chop their robbery money.Dont think fulani men don't like women.They cherish them that is why they are polygamous.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by cColumbus(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16
Lol, most wanted kidnapper looking skinny lai this
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by lekonso: 3:08pm On Feb 16
Manny21:
Because they don't have peace. Peace is man's most priceless asset, but unfortunately many people don't know.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by NaijaCover(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16
Hmmmmmm
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by SaturnNick(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by QueenDima47(f): 3:09pm On Feb 16
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/16/most-wanted-abuja-kidnapper-dahiru-arrested-after-wikes-n20m-bounty/

All the bad things in this country, killing, bad economy, hardship, suffering, fear, theft, robbery, religious war, bad leadership, segregation, sentiments, ethnic crises etc are caused by the northerners. They are the reasons Nigeria doesn't progress.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chicagograduate(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16
osuofia2:
CP Igwe the new FCT commissioner of Police no get joy
What has he been doing all this while before Wike placed a reward?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.