Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty (55071 Views)

Makinde Flags Off Dualization Of 8.6km Project, Names Road After Wike / PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Tradepunter2: 8:55am On Feb 17
Meerahbel:
Thank you , but can we be more proactive than reactive in this country, before it happens we nip in the bud, Life has been lost wink

Bro we lost that edge...... I worked for the MOD for 8 years till nepotism kicked in..... There was an efficient mechanism in place.... That mechanism was classed SECTION.... Operations ran from FCT to zamafara..... Based on severity of targeted operations, two types of operations was sanctioned..... Trust me you didn't wanna be at the receiving end.
Fortunately someone from certain geography rejigged the entire framework..... 12 brilliant personnel retired willingly cuz what gave that section it's cover was taken away.....

Take this with you.... The people with the skills to end these nonsense are outside the system..... cuz they willingly left due to incompetent senior heads been installed and nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by olamiji98448: 9:50am On Feb 17
Capital punishment may be the best solution to this kidnapping issue Enough is enough!Capital punishment may be the best solution to this kidnapping issue Enough is enough!...
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by 7lives: 10:42am On Feb 17
Deziwealth:
So cause 20m naira was at stake he was arrested, the person who gave his info should also be arrested, meaning people knows these people but refuses to hand them over to the appropriate authorities.

I'll always say it aside the government we people are also the problem of the nation.

True talk
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by 7lives: 10:49am On Feb 17
FocusedDiva:
Capital punishment may be the best solution to this kidnapping issue
Enough is enough!

Government dare not, or else whoever falls into kidnappers hand may not have a chance of survival.
When the kidnappers get caught, the DSS should collect them from police for further interrogation and quietly lace these kidnappers with poisons that are hard to trace.
Let them go home and die, they deserves to die.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chigorkizz(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17
Christlike01:

Look at this retard whose forebears were sold in droves into the slavery by their neighbors - the Ijaws,the Itshekiris,the Binis and the Igalas, all sold your weak,hinterland dwelling forebears like cheap commodities into slavery !

Oh ! You haven't read it ? Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther was the one who liberated your forefathers from primitive cannibalism by bringing Christianity into Alaigbo ! He stopped your forefathers from hunting themselves for dinners as it was the practice before his arrival ! You don't want me to tell you your sour, uninspiring history here. As recent as 1930,your Progenitors were still walking around buttnaked,it was people like Bishop Ajayi who clothed them !

Since you've decided to add depression to your hunger by being stupid,I will help you by revealing to you exactly who you're,mofo !
In your blunt and little mind,you think you're making sense. Continue writing rubbish . You better go and learn your history.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Christlike01: 2:02pm On Feb 17
Chigorkizz:

In your blunt and little mind,you think you're making sense. Continue writing rubbish . You better go and learn your history.

Lol ! Mr "blunt and little mind",you obviously don't know what to prioritize in your pitiable life as the totally incomprehensible gibberish you've been typing ever since keeps exposing how terribly low you're ! Anyway,I'm not in the business of educating one dimwit who is supposed to be learning in a good classroom but instead chooses to be forming a Prof of history on NL !

Chinedu,if you must know,I know my history very well. It is not someone like you,a lowlife,from the tribe of those hinterland bushmen whose only known "history" in life is that of one "Okonkwo", a fictional character in Chinua Achebe's play -Things Fall Apart- that will advise me to go and learn my history! That amounts to an insult,okay ? I'm a Yoruba man,I've always known my history and I'm so proud of the accomplishments of my forebears. Can same be said of you,Chinedu ?! Instead of asking me to "go and learn" my history,you should be worried about your own tasteless history,if it can be called history anyway,I mean,your story that's filled with nothing but that of slavery and primitive cannibalism ! While your own Progenitors were busy hunting themselves for dinners inside the evil jungles of Alaigbo,mine were conquering territories all over- from Nigeria to Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast,etc !

Since you like history so much,I will share some historical pictures with you,just for you to know that the difference between us is as wide as the Pacific ocean! The attached pictures were taken during the same era. Now,compare and contrast, remember I told you earlier that your people were still walking around buttnaked as recent as 1930 !

Since you really want to be unfortunate,bring it on,I have your time ! I'll make sure that I trigger a depression in you before leaving you,mofo !

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chibuezem(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17
Manny21:
Why is it that these kidnappers no dey ever look healthy. They don't usually look like the millions they demand for ransom. This one is look so impoverished
There's more to this that meets the Eye, for kidnapping in Nigeria to get this sophisticated there is a high profile group involved.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by AyeMoJuba: 4:51pm On Feb 17
Komu1048:

Pls say a word of prayer to me. Stomach cancer is killing me, don't smoke or drink oo.

Start taking Tumeric with your food everyday non stop for the next 6 months...the cancer in the stomach will melt away and will be stopped from spreading
Cancer cells feeds on sugar
Avoid or reduce your sugar intake.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Komu1048(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17
AyeMoJuba:

Start taking Tumeric with your food everyday non stop for the next 6 months...the cancer in the stomach will melt away and will be stopped from spreading

Thank you
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Komu1048(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17
AyeMoJuba:

Is it morning and night or once daily. And what quantity will I include in the meal
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by AyeMoJuba: 5:21pm On Feb 17
Komu1048:

Is it morning and night or once daily. And what quantity will I include in the meal

Take it with anything that goes into your mouth
Make a juice of the fresh ones too and add Honey...add it to your drinks whenever you want to drink water

As per dosage...its food and not drug...so take it as much as u can

If you cook any food, add two teaspoon to it and make sure you add the juice to your water

If you can be religious about this, it works...its slow but certain and permanent.
I know exactly what I am saying.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chigorkizz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17
Christlike01:

Lol ! Mr "blunt and little mind",you obviously don't know what to prioritize in your pitiable life as the totally incomprehensible gibberish you've been typing ever since keeps exposing how terribly low you're ! Anyway,I'm not in the business of educating one dimwit who is supposed to be learning in a good classroom but instead chooses to be forming a Prof of history on NL !

Chinedu,if you must know,I know my history very well. It is not someone like you,a lowlife,from the tribe of those hinterland bushmen whose only known "history" in life is that of one "Okonkwo", a fictional character in Chinua Achebe's play -Things Fall Apart- that will advise me to go and learn my history! That amounts to an insult,okay ? I'm a Yoruba man,I've always known my history and I'm so proud of the accomplishments of my forebears. Can same be said of you,Chinedu ?! Instead of asking me to "go and learn" my history,you should be worried about your own tasteless history,if it can be called history anyway,I mean,your story that's filled with nothing but that of slavery and primitive cannibalism ! While your own Progenitors were busy hunting themselves for dinners inside the evil jungles of Alaigbo,mine were conquering territories all over- from Nigeria to Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast,etc !

Since you like history so much,I will share some historical pictures with you,just for you to know that the difference between us is as wide as the Pacific ocean! The attached pictures were taken during the same era. Now,compare and contrast, remember I told you earlier that your people were still walking around buttnaked as recent as 1930 !

Since you really want to be unfortunate,bring it on,I have your time ! I'll make sure that I trigger a depression in you before leaving you,mofo !
I laugh when cowards boast of how they were conquering territories.

Hahahaha hahahaha.

Keep exposing your stupidity. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by civilserva: 9:40pm On Feb 17
How about notorious kidnapper Chinasa
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Konquest: 3:27am On Feb 18
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Komu1048(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18
AyeMoJuba:

Make a juice of the fresh ones too and add Honey...add it to your drinks whenever you want to drink water

If you cook any food, add two teaspoon to it and make sure you add the juice to your water

If you can be religious about this, it works...its slow but certain and permanent.

Thank you so much, sir
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Christlike01: 2:08pm On Feb 18
Chigorkizz:

I laugh when cowards boast of how they were conquering territories.

Hahahaha hahahaha.

Keep exposing your stupidity. Idiot!

Yes,my forefathers conquered territories ! See the attached picture. Now show me a single historical picture of your forebears' heroism ?! I bet you can't get any ! Your history is nothing to write about; it's filled sad stories of slavery and primitive cannibalism. See the attached proof as well.

The way you've been responding shows very clearly that I have a strong hold on you,I mean so much power over you ! For how long you have resolved to be my slave,that's left for you to decide ! I can see that the depression I promised you is setting in already !

Yes,my forefathers conquered territories within Nigeria and far beyond its borders -deep into the hinterlands of present day Benin Republic,Togo and Ghana,it is on records. Yoruba Army was involved in Ga-Ashanti war (Ghana),they fought Atakpame war of 1764 (Togo),they crushed the Dahomians (Benin Republic) and in all of these wars,Yoruba warriors came out victorious. You may check the internet for confirmation. One of the most popular tribal wars in world history is the Kiriji or Ekiti-parapo War,lasting from 1877 to 1893.The Yoruba are the only ethnic group in the world to engage in civil wars for 73 years (1820-1893) and still remain united as one tribe till today ! Like I told you earlier,your own forefathers were still struggling for space with some primitive primates inside the evil jungle of Alaigbo as at the time mines were busy expanding their territories.

You're nothing but a typical Igbo who is suffering from low self esteem,Identity crisis, inferiority complex,lack of prominent ancestry and tasteless history. You often like to mock those with proud cultures and heritages as being 'cowardly','old fashioned and primitive' whereas your own history is nothing to talk about ! You're only being jealous of your betters. Mumu,try harder,your primitive history of slavery and cannibalism is all out there ! You guys are the most delusional set of people on earth with zero sense of dignity and an overinflated sense of self-worth despite being more of a burden to the polity,crass nuisance and empty braggarts!

Your progenitors were not only cowards but slaves and primitive cannibals with nothing to bequeath to their descendants and that's why you guys are still slave till today,even in a contemporary Nigeria,shior !

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chigorkizz(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18
Christlike01:

Yes,my forefathers conquered territories ! See the attached picture. Now show me a single historical picture of your forebears' heroism ?! I bet you can't get any ! Your history is nothing to write about; it's filled sad stories of slavery and primitive cannibalism. See the attached proof as well.

The way you've been responding shows very clearly that I have a strong hold on you,I mean so much power over you ! For how long you have resolved to be my slave,that's left for you to decide ! I can see that the depression I promised you is setting in already !

Yes,my forefathers conquered territories within Nigeria and far beyond its borders -deep into the hinterlands of present day Benin Republic,Togo and Ghana,it is on records. Yoruba Army was involved in Ga-Ashanti war (Ghana),they fought Atakpame war of 1764 (Togo),they crushed the Dahomians (Benin Republic) and in all of these wars,Yoruba warriors came out victorious. You may check the internet for confirmation. One of the most popular tribal wars in world history is the Kiriji or Ekiti-parapo War,lasting from 1877 to 1893.The Yoruba are the only ethnic group in the world to engage in civil wars for 73 years (1820-1893) and still remain united as one tribe till today ! Like I told you earlier,your own forefathers were still struggling for space with some primitive primates inside the evil jungle of Alaigbo as at the time mines were busy expanding their territories.

You're nothing but a typical Igbo who is suffering from low self esteem,Identity crisis, inferiority complex,lack of prominent ancestry and tasteless history. You often like to mock those with proud cultures and heritages as being 'cowardly','old fashioned and primitive' whereas your own history is nothing to talk about ! You're only being jealous of your betters. Mumu,try harder,your primitive history of slavery and cannibalism is all out there ! You guys are the most delusional set of people on earth with zero sense of dignity and an overinflated sense of self-worth despite being more of a burden to the polity,crass nuisance and empty braggarts!

Your progenitors were not only cowards but slaves and primitive cannibals with nothing to bequeath to their descendants and that's why you guys are still slave till today,even in a contemporary Nigeria,shior !

You don't know your history.

I understand I have been tormenting you up to the extent of you having sleepless nights going around the internet bringing pictures that suits your childish narrative. Well, are you aware that:

The majority of an estimated 4.9 million African slaves shipped to Brazil between the years of 1500 to 1800, came from the old Oyo Empire and were mostly Yorubas?

Nobody give a f**k about the slave era. Every tribe were victims.

Ogbeni,stop typing rubbish.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Christlike01: 5:10pm On Feb 18
Chigorkizz:

You don't know your history.

I understand I have been tormenting you up to the extent of you having sleepless nights going around the internet bringing pictures that suits your childish narrative. Well, are you aware that:

The majority of an estimated 4.9 million African slaves shipped to Brazil between the years of 1500 to 1800, came from the old Oyo Empire and were mostly Yorubas?

Nobody give a f**k about the slave era. Every tribe were victims.

Ogbeni,stop typing rubbish.

Yes,"estimated 4.9 million African slaves" like the ones in the attached pictures in which "620
choice young Eboe
" were sold off just in a single transaction,right ? Lol ! Chinedu,all I asked for was just a single picture,just one,to prove that your forefathers were not actually slaves and primitive cannibals ! You couldn't produce it hence your blabbing, slowpoke!

No,every tribe wasn't a victim ! It was only your "EBOE" people that were sold in droves into the slavery like some cheap commodities that they were ! Produce photo-evidence of any other tribe whose people were disgracefully sold off enmasse like your own people and let's see ......I'm waiting,Chinedu ?

You wanna talk about the Oyo Empire ?! Lol,your weak ass fada ! In the Oyo Empire,there were many slave merchants - the likes of Madam Efunshetan Aniwura,Oba Kosoko of Lagos,etc were actively involved in slave trade. Here is a recorded account of slave trade during the great Oyo Empire :The empire grew during the eighteenth century, as it became more involved in slave trading. Oyo also maintained it traditional position as brokers and traders between Yorubas to the south and Hausas to the north. Enslaved laborers provided food for the empire from their work on Oyo royal farms. Surplus labor, when available, was sold to the Atlantic coast.
-source :slaveryandremembrance.org.

The point essentially is that Yoruba people were never captured as slaves by any of their neighbors,unlike your weak ass forefathers who were traded as cheap commodities by the Ijaws,the Binis,the Itshekiris and the Igalas ! See the attached evidence up there. How on earth,Chinedu,do you want to compare your silly selves to the people (Yoruba) who fought civil wars for 73 years,no other ethnic group holds that record in the entire world,and whose army successfully prosecuted wars of conquests in Dahomey (Benin Republic),Togo (Atakpame) and Ghana without losing a single battle! You dey ment if you think your slavery, weak ass tribe is ever reckoned with !

Yes,there were Yoruba slaves but these were the people captured as slaves by the Yoruba warriors during the numerous intra tribal wars. Those people were captured as slaves by the Yoruba warriors,bought and sold by the Yoruba slave merchants. Your own story is not like that as shown in the attached receipt up there. Weak ass "Eboes" were captured by their neighbors - Ijaws ( remember the story of Jaja of Opobo), Itshekiris,Binis and Igala and sold off enmasse as slaves ! The records are all there !

Now,I challenge you again; show me just a picture or photo-evidence of anything heroic about your slavery,primitive and cannibalistic tribe ?! There is none,other than the story of one fictional character named "Okonkwo" in Things Fall Apart! You guys were NOBODY yesterday,you are still NOBODY today and as it is now, NOBODY you shall remain,all factors are pointing to that fact ! Empty loudmouthed braggarts from the pit of hellish jungle,bunch of criminals!

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Meerahbel: 6:25pm On Feb 18
What's the bolded?
Tradepunter2:

Bro we lost that edge...... I worked for the MOD for 8 years till nepotism kicked in..... There was an efficient mechanism in place.... That mechanism was classed SECTION.... Operations ran from FCT to zamafara..... Based on severity of targeted operations, two types of operations was sanctioned..... Trust me you didn't wanna be at the receiving end.
Fortunately someone from certain geography rejigged the entire framework..... 12 brilliant personnel retired willingly cuz what gave that section it's cover was taken away.....

Take this with you.... The people with the skills to end these nonsense are outside the system..... cuz they willingly left due to incompetent senior heads been installed and nepotism.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Tradepunter2: 8:07pm On Feb 18
Meerahbel:
What's the bolded?

Ministry of defense

1 Like

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chigorkizz(m): 8:18am On Feb 19
Christlike01:

Yes,"estimated 4.9 million African slaves" like the ones in the attached pictures in which "620
choice young Eboe
" were sold off just in a single transaction,right ? Lol ! Chinedu,all I asked for was just a single picture,just one,to prove that your forefathers were not actually slaves and primitive cannibals ! You couldn't produce it hence your blabbing, slowpoke!

No,every tribe wasn't a victim ! It was only your "EBOE" people that were sold in droves into the slavery like some cheap commodities that they were ! Produce photo-evidence of any other tribe whose people were disgracefully sold off enmasse like your own people and let's see ......I'm waiting,Chinedu ?

You wanna talk about the Oyo Empire ?! Lol,your weak ass fada ! In the Oyo Empire,there were many slave merchants - the likes of Madam Efunshetan Aniwura,Oba Kosoko of Lagos,etc were actively involved in slave trade. Here is a recorded account of slave trade during the great Oyo Empire :The empire grew during the eighteenth century, as it became more involved in slave trading. Oyo also maintained it traditional position as brokers and traders between Yorubas to the south and Hausas to the north. Enslaved laborers provided food for the empire from their work on Oyo royal farms. Surplus labor, when available, was sold to the Atlantic coast.

The point essentially is that Yoruba people were never captured as slaves by any of their neighbors,unlike your weak ass forefathers who were traded as cheap commodities by the Ijaws,the Binis,the Itshekiris and the Igalas ! See the attached evidence up there. How on earth,Chinedu,do you want to compare your silly selves to the people (Yoruba) who fought civil wars for 73 years,no other ethnic group holds that record in the entire world,and whose army successfully prosecuted wars of conquests in Dahomey (Benin Republic),Togo (Atakpame) and Ghana without losing a single battle! You dey ment if you think your slavery, weak ass tribe is ever reckoned with !

Yes,there were Yoruba slaves but these were the people captured as slaves by the Yoruba warriors during the numerous intra tribal wars. Those people were captured as slaves by the Yoruba warriors,bought and sold by the Yoruba slave merchants. Your own story is not like that as shown in the attached receipt up there. Weak ass "Eboes" were captured by their neighbors - Ijaws ( remember the story of Jaja of Opobo), Itshekiris,Binis and Igala and sold off enmasse as slaves ! The records are all there !

Now,I challenge you again; show me just a picture or photo-evidence of anything heroic about your slavery,primitive and cannibalistic tribe ?! There is none,other than the story of one fictional character named "Okonkwo" in Things Fall Apart! You guys were NOBODY yesterday,you are still NOBODY today and as it is now, NOBODY you shall remain,all factors are pointing to that fact ! Empty loudmouthed braggarts from the pit of hellish jungle,bunch of criminals!

The problem with you people is that you think you can distort the history. You are so confuse that you don't even know what you're saying.

Look at your write up, does it make sense to you? You're going back and forth.

Again don't forget this:

With the onset of the Atlantic slave trade, Yoruba people from Nigeria were transported to America as slaves. Yoruba slaves expanded across many borders — to Trinidad, Cuba, Saint Lucia, Benin, Togo, Brazil, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, to name a few.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Christlike01: 11:43am On Feb 19
Chigorkizz:

The problem with you people is that you think you can distort the history. You are so confuse that you don't even know what you're saying.

Look at your write up, does it make sense to you? You're going back and forth.

Again don't forget this:

With the onset of the Atlantic slave trade, Yoruba people from Nigeria were transported to America as slaves. Yoruba slaves expanded across many borders — to Trinidad, Cuba, Saint Lucia, Benin, Togo, Brazil, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, to name a few.

All I asked for was a recorded account of any civilisation built by your progenitors,you're here blabbing and spewing gibberish. You can't produce any because there is none hence your blabbing !The fact is that your forefathers were never able to build any culture or civilisation that's worthy of celebrating or emulating,never ! And if you claim that's not true,bring your evidence.Your history is tasteless, uninspiring,one that's filled with the sad story of slavery,servitude and cannibalism,what a shame !

Be true to your own identity and where you're from 'cause that is who you're;descendant of Ijaw slaves! Even in contemporary Nigeria,what have you loudmouthed fools been able to achieve ! The list of your worthlessness is endless :

You can't actualize Biafra.
You can't produce President of Nigeria.
You can't contribute to GDP,second only to NE.
You can't live in your SE region to develop it.
You don't have respected political leaders.
You lack prominent ancestry.
You're economic scavengers in other zones.
Your youths are serving various jail terms while others are awaiting hangman's noose in various prisons all over the world.
You're not wanted anywhere- from Joburg to Accra, Malaysia to Indonesia,etc because of your criminal tendencies. You have a global reputation for criminality,nobody wants you around them !

Nothing good has ever come out of your tiny erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals. It has always been stories of slavery, cannibalism, backwardness, and other evil vices. No decent culture,no civilisation, nothing good to write about ! Even having this forth and back with you bores me because,just like you, your responses are dry,totally uninspiring ! You're already sounding like a broken gramophone. I think you need an urgent psychiatric attention as I suspect the depression is already taking its toll on your weak ass,mofo !
Before I leave you to your childish follies,take a look at your great grandmother in shackles as she had been prepared to be shipped as a slave across the Atlantic ! That is your story,Chinedu,nothing more !

Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there. I have dignified your crass stupidity and emptiness more than necessary. Run along,your fellow descendants of slaves are waiting !

Done with you,slowpoke !

Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Chigorkizz(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19
Christlike01:

All I asked for was a recorded account of any civilisation built by your progenitors,you're here blabbing and spewing gibberish. You can't produce any because there is none hence your blabbing !The fact is that your forefathers were never able to build any culture or civilisation that's worthy of celebrating or emulating,never ! And if you claim that's not true,bring your evidence.Your history is tasteless, uninspiring,one that's filled with the sad story of slavery,servitude and cannibalism,what a shame !

Be true to your own identity and where you're from 'cause that is who you're;descendant of Ijaw slaves! Even in contemporary Nigeria,what have you loudmouthed fools been able to achieve ! The list of your worthlessness is endless :

You can't actualize Biafra.
You can't produce President of Nigeria.
You can't contribute to GDP,second only to NE.
You can't live in your SE region to develop it.
You don't have respected political leaders.
You lack prominent ancestry.
You're economic scavengers in other zones.
Your youths are serving various jail terms while others are awaiting hangman's noose in various prisons all over the world.
You're not wanted anywhere- from Joburg to Accra, Malaysia to Indonesia,etc because of your criminal tendencies. You have a global reputation for criminality,nobody wants you around them !

Nothing good has ever come out of your tiny erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals. It has always been stories of slavery, cannibalism, backwardness, and other evil vices. No decent culture,no civilisation, nothing good to write about ! Even having this forth and back with you bores me because,just like you, your responses are dry,totally uninspiring ! You're already sounding like a broken gramophone. I think you need an urgent psychiatric attention as I suspect the depression is already taking its toll on your weak ass,mofo !
Before I leave you to your childish follies,take a look at your great grandmother in shackles as she had been prepared to be shipped as a slave across the Atlantic ! That is your story,Chinedu,nothing more !

Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there. I have dignified your crass stupidity and emptiness more than necessary. Run along,your fellow descendants of slaves are waiting !

Done with you,slowpoke !
Only cowards like you write rubbish that has no substance.

The fact still remains that your ancestors were sold as slaves in millions .
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by RedboneSmith(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19
Christlike01:

choice young Eboe

I have never read anything more Christ-like than this in my life. Kudos.
Re: Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty by Komu1048(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19
AyeMoJuba:

Thank you very much I've bought some but they r not that fresh. But I will be happy if this can help me. Pls can I also chew it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.