Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me (7578 Views)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16
There's this girl I feel in love with sometime ago last year 2023. She's hardworking, peaceful and fun to be with. I later discovered she was a virgin and in my life I've never deflowered a virgin before. As time went on, the romance between us got so intense to a point we both went out of control and I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life - I deflowered her. She bled for days and then after it stopped we continued to see each other. Now this is where it gets interesting, I later discovered we may not be able to be together because of family ties - not that we're related though so I had to end the relationship with her but till date I can't seem to get myself to stop thinking about her. I have tried everything possible but all to no avail. Me I'm thinking I've been bewitched. I need an advice cos I've tried to avoid her as much as possible cos she's in my area but the more I avoid her the more the feeling gets intense. Is there anyone that have same experience pls share. How did you come out of it. Pls I need advice. No insults pls

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by DaddyRochie1642: 5:54pm On Feb 16
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by ebubeson: 5:56pm On Feb 16
Was it after the sex you thought those things?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Blackestjunior(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16
Bleepp

Mehhn

You never ready to move on..
Babe wey don move on since, wey be say another person fit don dey bang, hang and spread her legs...she is doing fine without you, you too can.
Or you think you can't meet someone better
On my own side it had always been an upgrade, I don't know but whenever I break up with my GF I tend to meet and start dating another girl more beautiful, better character, more caring and all that, it had always been like this all my life.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16
ebubeson:

To be frank with you am not a bad person. That's wh I said it was a mistake
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by immortalcrown(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16
If this post is not a fiction, what are the family ties?

11 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16
Blackestjunior:
Bleepp

Mehhn

You never ready to move on..
Babe wey don move on since, wey be say another person fit don dey bang, hang and spread her legs...she is doing fine without you, you too can.
Or you think you can't meet someone better
On my own side it had always been an upgrade, I don't know but whenever I break up with my GF I tend to meet and start dating another girl more beautiful, better character, more caring and all that, it had always been like this all my life.

Getting some ideas right now
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Aleem26(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16
U no just get head for this you post on here…leave your area for her na Ozuo
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16
immortalcrown:
If this post is not a fiction, what are the family ties?

Fiction? Not at all. It's very complicated
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16
ebubeson:

No. But things became clearer with time
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by AllenSpencer: 6:14pm On Feb 16
Use her for money rituals!

Stupid post!
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16
DaddyRochie1642:

I dey haus. It is good advice that I need. Like I said no insults pls. Constructive criticism is allowed. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by immortalcrown(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16
Goldenfinger5:
Fiction? Not at all. It's very complicated
This post is an absolute nuisance if you don't explain the family ties.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by dkidd: 6:22pm On Feb 16
Goldenfinger5:

To be frank with you am not a bad person. That's wh I said it was a mistake
Ur preeq mistakenly stand erect and navigated into her tight untouched kitten right? After u done force rod enter smally u won come leave am for who na? Why didn't u discover all these before u knack her? Juat continue knacking her because u gave no real reasons for stopping. Family ties that u can't mention abi u be one of those people them dey use generate traffic on nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by DaddyRochie1642: 6:24pm On Feb 16
Goldenfinger5:

I dey haus. It is good advice that I need. Like I said no insults pls. Constructive criticism is allowed. Thank you

Oga to still slap you dey hungry me

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by XStyLes: 6:34pm On Feb 16
😏Me 2
DaddyRochie1642:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by temmyejo: 6:51pm On Feb 16
grin grin
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to still slap you dey hungry me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16
immortalcrown:
This post is an absolute nuisance if you don't explain the family ties.

We're related by marriage. That's why I said it's complicated
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by immortalcrown(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16
Goldenfinger5:
We're related by marriage. That's why I said it's complicated
Explain the marriage relationship, let's understand the complications.
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Rexymania(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16
Mr fast shooter, so you didn't know you guys were not compatible before disflowing her? May someone else do that to your daughter. Say amen

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Maks27: 7:32pm On Feb 16
What family ties ?
Op?
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by jamesversion: 9:00pm On Feb 16
Everytime after sleeping/disvirgining a girl, that is when what you haven't seen before will be seen or what you didn't know before will be known.

But before sleeping with her, you will never find anything wrong with her.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by yarimo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16
Op where are pictures and videos to back up your claims undecided undecided
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by rexesq(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16
DaddyRochie1642:
Na to shut door put am for this heat deh hungry me
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Wiseman2y(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16
Op no worry, bring that your prick u used to deflowered that girl make I see it first. Lol. Jokes apart, it is more serious than what you imagine o. Firstly, pussy is a temple, it is also a route to the invisible world of spirits. The moment you enter it via ur prick , I have entered into big covenant be that o and you are prone to all sorts of attacks from the spirits realm. The bible said whoever committed adultery or fornication with a woman destroys his own body. You need to repent and pray for forgiveness. The consequences of this act is bitter than wormwood.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by terrence12(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16
DaddyRochie1642:

I swear...
To carry him coconut head knack for ceramic floor just dey hungry me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by PureFace1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16
Goldenfinger5:
There's this girl I feel in love with sometime ago last year 2023. She's hardworking, peaceful and fun to be with. I later discovered she was a virgin and in my life I've never deflowered a virgin before. As time went on, the romance between us got so intense to a point we both went out of control and I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life - I deflowered her. She bled for days and then after it stopped we continued to see each other. Now this is where it gets interesting, I later discovered we may not be able to be together because of family ties - not that we're related though so I had to end the relationship with her but till date I can't seem to get myself to stop thinking about her. I have tried everything possible but all to no avail. Me I'm thinking I've been bewitched. I need an advice cos I've tried to avoid her as much as possible cos she's in my area but the more I avoid her the more the feeling gets intense. Is there anyone that have same experience pls share. How did you come out of it. Pls I need advice. No insults pls

try to talk to more girls

try to go after 10 girls and ask them out, you will find yourself forgetting about her within a week and by a month you have already move on lol. Thank me later

Try to have abundance mentality, you are hung up over her because you think it is going to be difficult for you to find a girl better than her. So you go on a hunt and you will find girls even more interesting than her and forget about her, you may have that nostalgic feeling for her because you disvirgined her but it won't be to the extent of not being able to move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16
Wiseman2y:
Op no worry, bring that your prick u used to deflowered that girl make I see it first. Lol. Jokes apart, it is more serious than what you imagine o. Firstly, pussy is a temple, it is also a route to the invisible world of spirits. The moment you enter it via ur prick , I have entered into big covenant be that o and you are prone to all sorts of attacks from the spirits realm. The bible said whoever committed adultery or fornication with a woman destroys his own body. You need to repent and pray for forgiveness. The consequences of this act is bitter than wormwood.

You talked about forgiveness from God. Done that already but the passion is still strong to a point I just stop talking to her just to get her off but all to no avail.
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16
PureFace1:

try to talk to more girls

try to go after 10 girls and ask them out, you will find yourself forgetting about her within a week and by a month you have already move on lol

What kind of advice is this one? Flirting is not my thing and part from that the economic situation of the country doesn't permit that
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16
terrence12:

I swear...
To carry him coconut head knack for ceramic floor just dey hungry me.

Are you ok?
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by Goldenfinger5(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16
rexesq:

Na to shut door put am for this heat deh hungry me

What's the anger all about. Personally I love the girl a lot and she knows about it but the circumstances surrounding us is the problem. Pls get it
I really regret deflowering her. If I knew it was going to be like this I wouldn't have even tried it in the first place
Re: I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me by PureFace1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16
Goldenfinger5:

What kind of advice is this one? Flirting is not my thing and part from that the economic situation of the country doesn't permit that

Then you will suffer for long though, only time can heal your stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Guy And Confess To Him, Is It Wrong? / Help The Simps / Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.