Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 (869 Views)

United Nations: SE Is The Least Corrupt Region In Nigeria / Current List Of Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Ghana Overthrows Nigeria / Imo Emerges Least Corrupt State In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by tomax026: 11:07am On Apr 07
Funnily,
No Holy Land made the list.
No Sharia Country made the list.

Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by Chikel20000(m): 11:31am On Apr 07
Most are christian dominated country....did u see any Islamic country or country dominated by fulanis?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by Boyewu: 12:23pm On Apr 07
Only Seychelles rep Africa.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by Blaze14k: 12:28pm On Apr 07
Chikel20000:
Most are christian dominated country....did u see any Islamic country or country dominated by fulanis?

Oh shit I didn't notice that at all 😂😂😂 come to think of it Muslims are the majority leaders in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by Starboytwo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07
Not even 1 green color in any of the flag.
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by slivertongue: 12:31pm On Apr 07
Africa una see una life!! NIGERIA is fantastically
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by christejames(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07
Blaze14k:

Oh shit I didn't notice that at all 😂😂😂 come to think of it Muslims are the majority leaders in Nigeria.

You mean because we have Muslim leaders in Nigeria 🇳🇬 that's why we thrive in corruption? shocked shocked i don't believe that...

Nigeria 🇳🇬 is a huge crime scene for corruption and other social vices shocked shocked shocked, we can only make the top they are talking about most corrupt countries, no one comes close shocked
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by ObiORBiafra: 1:10pm On Apr 07
I was looking for Ghana on the list.. very disappointing list. Oyinbo just pack their people full there. Abi what of Mali and Burkina Faso. I need obidient to explain this list to me.

Biafra didn't even make the list.
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by tomax026: 1:30pm On Apr 07
No ooo, this shows that religion is just like a cultural eye service..it has no value for good society
Chikel20000:
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by tomax026: 1:31pm On Apr 07
Exactly
Boyewu:
Only Seychelles rep Africa.
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by ElSudani: 1:58pm On Apr 07
Chikel20000:

Some of you see everything through the prism of religious bigotry.
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by Melagros(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07
COMRADES, Muslim Muslim tickets where art thou? In spite of the so called Muslim Muslim tickets, Nigeria is very corrupt
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by Rossikk(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07
THE SAME COUNTRIES THAT WENT AROUND INVADING, RAPING, PLUNDERING, PILLAGING, MASS MURDERING, ENSLAVING, CARVING UP WHOLE CONTINENTS TO SERVE THEIR GREED, COLONISING, LOOTING AND DESTROYING CIVILISATIONS THE WORLD OVER, TO ENRICH THEMSELVES, (which has to be the VERY DEFINITION of the wildest ‘CORRUPTION’ imaginable) ARE NOW POSING AS THE ‘ANGELIC NATIONS’, WHILE THE PROSPEROUS SOCIETIES THEY DESTROYED ARE NOW TERMED ‘CORRUPTION HEADQUARTERS’.

WHEN THE JUDGEMENT OF HEAVEN COMES DOWN ON THIS WORLD, THE CREATOR WILL NOT BE USING THAT LIST THE OP POSTED.

HE WILL BE USING THE REAL LIST.

HIS.

AND YOU CAN REST ASSURED IT WILL LOOK VERY VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE OP’s LIST.

SPIT.
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by Chikel20000(m): 8:48am On Apr 08
ElSudani:

yes..that's how we see things
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by Tellmeastory: 12:15pm On Apr 08
Rossikk:
THE SAME COUNTRIES THAT WENT AROUND INVADING, RAPING, PLUNDERING, PILLAGING, MASS MURDERING, ENSLAVING, CARVING UP WHOLE CONTINENTS TO SERVE THEIR GREED, COLONISING, LOOTING AND DESTROYING CIVILISATIONS THE WORLD OVER, TO ENRICH THEMSELVES, (which has to be the VERY DEFINITION of the wildest ‘CORRUPTION’ imaginable) ARE NOW POSING AS THE ‘ANGELIC NATIONS’, WHILE THE PROSPEROUS SOCIETIES THEY DESTROYED ARE NOW TERMED ‘CORRUPTION HEADQUARTERS’.

WHEN THE JUDGEMENT OF HEAVEN COMES DOWN ON THIS WORLD, THE CREATOR WILL NOT BE USING THAT LIST THE OP POSTED.

HE WILL BE USING THE REAL LIST.

HIS.

AND YOU CAN REST ASSURED IT WILL LOOK VERY VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE OP’s LIST.

SPIT.

You get sense. Unlike these mumus wey no dey think…Anything oyinbo call dem, dem go answer ‘present sir’.
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by jude79(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08
ElSudani:

Well it is true that most of those countries are christian countries, japan is not a christian country, but it is not a muslim country either, the question is, why is it that lslamic countries who pride themselves in practicing shariah law, which the claim is superior to secular laws, ends up as more corrupt entities
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by sonofsteven: 1:55pm On Apr 08
I'm surprised that almighty china no dey there
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by ivolt: 2:07pm On Apr 08
sonofsteven:
I'm surprised that almighty china no dey there
The problem with China is transparency.
If A and B are guilty of similar crimes, you have no idea
what will eventually happen to A and B in China unlike Holland where it
is illegal to hide such information.
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by sonofsteven: 3:44pm On Apr 08
ivolt:

The problem with China is transparency.
If A and B are guilty of similar crimes, you have no idea
what will eventually happen to A and B in China unlike Holland where it
is illegal to hide such information.

Says someone outside china

When you have dealings with them as a foreigner,you go understand
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by ivolt: 3:49pm On Apr 08
sonofsteven:

Says someone outside china

When you have dealings with them as a foreigner,you go understand
You don't actually understand anything regarding high power politics of China.
I am not talking about petty or black and white crimes here e.g murder or smuggling.
Not even the elites citizens fully understand how the system works.

Take the case of Ali Baba's punishment for his last outbursts, nobody really knows
what he went through and he dare not say.
Such can't happen in Holland. That is what transparency is all about.
Re: 24 Least Corrupt Countries In The World In 2024 by Artscollection: 3:54pm On Apr 08
Like say i see italy here, i for cry blue murder

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Labour Party Senatorial Leader Rebuffs Pdp,joins Apc / Good Luck Jonathan Saw The Future But You Called Him Clueless, Who Is Suffering / Stay At Home,I Have Work To Do- Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.