Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Some Women Can Be Very Evil. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Can Be Very Evil. (2036 Views)

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / Women: Can you believe these are men? / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Ajheboy: 9:45pm On Feb 16
I was strolling through YouTube and I came across a video of a man going inside a church the disrupt a wedding of the lady he trained to school for seven years but now getting married to someone else. embarassed

I went through the comments and came across a particular one which really touched me, then I'm getting more convinced that devil is a woman indeed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by immortalcrown(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16
Terrible.

But nothing justifies murder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by FRANCISTOWN: 12:01am On Feb 17
Justice well served. The wage of sin is death

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by jaywon442: 2:24am On Feb 17
[quote author=Ajheboy post=128492381]I was strolling through YouTube and I came across a video of a man going inside a church the disrupt a wedding of the lady he trained to school for seven years but now getting married to someone else. embarassed

I went through the comments and came across a particular one which really touched me, then I'm getting more convinced that devil is a woman indeed.[/quote

Bad Karma

Most of these ladies are players.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Rokiat(f): 3:23am On Feb 17
A woman is a devil but in the same story the male gender actually committed murder but only woman is a devil.

We live in a free will world, just simply stop dealing with women if they are such devils.
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Namaster: 3:59am On Feb 17
EVERY human has the capacity to do unimaginable evil.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Emmanuel909090: 6:04am On Feb 17
Sometimes being a fool is amazing
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Westerhoffe(m): 6:54am On Feb 17
It is finished!
She made her bed and laid on it.
What her first husband wouldn't do, her cheat husband/partner did.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:12am On Feb 17
immortalcrown:
Terrible.

But nothing justifies murder.
And nothing justifies cheating.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by immortalcrown(m): 7:16am On Feb 17
TOPCRUISE:
And nothing justifies cheating.
What does "terrible" mean in my comment? Does it mean a justification of cheating?
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Fahvvy: 7:26am On Feb 17
This is why I tell men, NEVER spend a dime in building a woman undecided...

If her parents couldn't send her to school, then let her hustle and go by herself undecided...

If you want to open a business for her, do so in your name, if she doesn't like it, then let her go and work or her own money and open it in her name undecided...

If you love her so much that you want to buy her a car, buy it in your name undecided...

Women of these days are not worth the sacrifice at all undecided...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Ohraykon: 9:29am On Feb 17
Rokiat:
A woman is a devil but in the same story the male gender actually committed murder but only woman is a devil.

We live in a free will world, just simply stop dealing with women if they are such devils.
to every action there's a reaction.
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Nicepoker(m): 9:34am On Feb 17
Rokiat:

Now that this your narrative has suit your optical illusion. Will you like to end up like the stabbed woman?

1 Like

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by SkengRay: 9:36am On Feb 17
Rokiat:

The Man is a Devil Slayer grin
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by COOL10(m): 11:24am On Feb 17
Karma worked fast on that one.
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Boondocxs(f): 11:33am On Feb 17
Another super story just for women bashing
INCELS
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by goodconsience77: 11:44am On Feb 17
They were created in Satan image
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Sirhush(m): 11:59am On Feb 17
Fear woman
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by chiiraq802(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17
I LOVED the part where she was STABBED to death.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by dkidd: 3:54pm On Feb 17
That one too far I just got off the phone with a friend now and i asked about another mutual friend who's actually a senior bro to us only for me to hear his supposed lovely wife has divorced him. Wetin happen. Baba used his influence to get her a job at the university teaching hospital and she was earning very well. Now baba noticed a change in her attitude and she also started talking back at the top of her voice and challenge his every move. She moved out of the house to her unmarried bitter sister's who is obviously her new adviser. Baba went there for peace but was vehemently turned down. He eventually wanted to terminate her appointment through the same connections that got her the job but he was advised against it. That he should consider it settlement to her. Now they have been divorced for two years and counting with 5 kids two of which just entered the university. A lot of women are terrible. Just test them with chikini power and u will know that who u are even preparing to die for is the one that's going to kill u.

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Caramia2020(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17
Karma served quickly.
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by EreluRoz: 4:08pm On Feb 17
Evil is not tied to any gender afterall men kill women more and we read it here on daily basis.
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by toujurs: 4:13pm On Feb 17
dkidd:
That one too far I just got off the phone with a friend now and i asked about another mutual friend who's actually a senior bro to us only for me to hear his supposed lovely wife has divorced him. Wetin happen. Baba used his influence to get her a job at the university teaching hospital and she was earning very well. Now baba noticed a change in her attitude and she also started talking back at the top of her voice and challenge his every move. She moved out of the house to her unmarried bitter sister's who is obviously her new adviser. Baba went there for peace but was vehemently rurned down. He eventually wanted ro terminate her appointment through the same connections that got her the job but he was advised against it. That he should consider it settlement to her. Now they have been divorced for two years and counting with 5 kids two of which just entered the university. A lot of women are terrible. Just test them with chikini power and u will know that who u are even preparing to die for is the one that's going to kill u.
you see thar part you said, people advised him not to use his connection to terminate the job offer, let it be what he settled her with. This is what i hate most to hear. There is this mind set women now have, about gaining something from a man. This entitled mentality really disgust me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by dkidd: 4:19pm On Feb 17
toujurs:
you see thar part you said, people advised him not to use his connection to terminate the job offer, let it be what he settled her with. This is what i hate most to hear. There is this mind set women now have, about gaining something from a man. This entitled mentality really disgust me.
Yea but now she contributes in the upkeep of the kids unlike before when he carries all responsibilities. But i get ur point sha. Na so we see am
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Streetmovement(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Karma dey act faster sometimes, you see with women you can never understand what the future holds, that's more reason why marraige is a very big deal for me, if along the line he no sure me i go lock up with pikin.

I don't want to be ruined all in the name of marriage, would love to live a very stunning life and go out on my own terms, I can't trade that for anything in this world.

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Suicideboy: 8:22pm On Feb 17
Sorry to any woman that'll cheat on me
Re: Some Women Can Be Very Evil. by Highman56: 8:28pm On Feb 17
Which state are you from?

(1) (Reply)

The Big Lie Of "No Sex Before Marriage" / Is There Anyone Using These Two New Whatsapp Features? (Pics) / A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.