Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) (71577 Views)

You Can Earn Over N4,500,000 Yearly On Shortlets With One Unit Of This Apartment / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:10am On Feb 17
YorubaKing:

Mr. Man, you're indeed MADDD! 😡

Isn't it quite funny that Nigerians refer to each other as poor? Imagine using poverty to shame one another in the poverty capital of the world. 🙄
that's for your father
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Livingstone124: 10:12am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
Poor people are very myopic. While the rich make, save and invest, the poor spend the little they make on frivolities. Why someone will rent a house and upgrade it when he should be thinking of building his own is something I still can't figure.
With all this your rich brain you should have established industries across the country that will help change the status of poor people.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Cajal(m): 10:13am On Feb 17
Chrisrare:
the kind of things that amazes poor people...
Owo kinkini ni jolosi loju
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by YorubaKing: 10:16am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
that's for your father

Wellu donu, Mr. Rich man in Nigeria grin
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by muzically(m): 10:16am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I didn't say I'm richer than you, I said I can employ you and pay you double of what you currently earning, you should ask me how you will aply to get the job!

Check the moniker. You were arguing with somebody else not me o!
I just put mouth for una argument.

Besides coming to brag about being rich on nairaland is childish.
There's nothing on somebody's profile to show how rich it poor he is.

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by cdor777: 10:33am On Feb 17
MrBroke:

It has nothing to do with poor people's spending oga. He wasn't trying to impress you or me but live comfortable. If you think building a house at the moment is a good investment then you yourself don't know anything about investment. I've seen a lot of broke land and property owners. It's a vanity world, the goal is to have a steady source of income and never go broke. Let me tell you something, some people will enjoy life till death without owning any real estate but others in their personal house would be struggling to survive. Life funny o

Wisdom !!!
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Mozegee: 10:35am On Feb 17
Emmanuel909090:
Wisdom encrypted
you understand
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by ifeco4(m): 10:44am On Feb 17
dopedan:
Na this kind place i dey like, ur neighbors go think say u dey d same level with them, but unknowingly to them you have gone far and left them in d dust

So is that the meaning of going far?
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by xtianchris(m): 10:48am On Feb 17
blacksam01:

yes, its tru they come....but they come cuz the guy is faking somthing....and dnt b confused my guy, a married woman or a big boiz gf who comes to Bleep low level guyz once a while can never dump that real guy for the low life...they just want to hv it all by getting an illegal taste of stufs lacked by their guy....

Know it, ladies are Equally as sensible As guyz, they are only slow at thinking as compared to guyz
Alright bro.. we learn Everyday...
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by noskcid(m): 10:55am On Feb 17
This house explains president tinubu

Old body, fresh blood from France.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:57am On Feb 17
Poor people always wants to out-do themselves. But when the economy bites harder they would be the first to cry out because of the poor monetary decisions.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by kay29000(m): 11:18am On Feb 17
This reminds me of Doctor Who's phone booth...the outside looks nothing like the inside.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:35am On Feb 17
Hmm🤔 Very suspicious..
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by bong4(m): 11:42am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
Poor people are very myopic. While the rich make, save and invest, the poor spend the little they make on frivolities. Why someone will rent a house and upgrade it when he should be thinking of building his own is something I still can't figure.

Since we will all die one day, there is no need even getting an education, better life etc.
Whatever comfort you need to get maximum productivity, go for it!
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by ChristCee: 11:42am On Feb 17
Emmanuel909090:
Wisdom encrypted
Do you know why only few people liked this comment of yours? Because only the most intelligent people on nairaland can understand it. Baba the wisdom is deep wink

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by UptownVibes(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17
Chrisrare:
Chai cheesy
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by thrillionaire(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17
MrBroke:

It has nothing to do with poor people's spending oga. He wasn't trying to impress you or me but live comfortable. If you think building a house at the moment is a good investment then you yourself don't know anything about investment. I've seen a lot of broke land and property owners. It's a vanity world, the goal is to have a steady source of income and never go broke. Let me tell you something, some people will enjoy life till death without owning any real estate but others in their personal house would be struggling to survive. Life funny o
That's true.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by khayce: 12:18pm On Feb 17
Nonexisting:

AND NOW THIS IS POOR THINKING.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by olisaEze(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17
Certainly brings new meaning to "beauty from ashes!" I see someone up on the Fp ranting about poverty, pls post your own bedroom pics let's compare his poverty to your poverty! grin

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by waziri4biz: 12:35pm On Feb 17
Namaster:
Still shitty!
Nigerians can be really toxic
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by softsoul22(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17
In my own views, the guy is a Forex trader, for him to give that room a facelift up to that extent. The building might belong to his parents through.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by MrBroke(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17
OkoAmarashy:

God bless you bro.
May your wisdom never diminish.

Amen Sir. 👍
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 1:39pm On Feb 17
Nonexisting:

At least he rented a place that's less expensive, saved more money to give himself the comfort he needs inside the house. He's still sensible.

Secondly, the house might be his but still gave himself the comfort he needs to enable him work comfortably in it till he gets enough money to start a good building.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17
Chrisrare:
Lolz grin grin
Asin
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by peterbello(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17
inoki247:
Lol house wey Landlord fit give u quit notice anytime or sell anytime...

All this type of house are proned to be sold anytime...

Ordinary rubber tiles I no fit put am for a rented apartment....

Anything I can't remove while leaving an apartment I no fit attach am to a rented apartment....

That's how my friend put tiles in a rented apartment and POP and when he was leaving he tell the landlord make he compensate him Baba no gri my friend carry hammer go break and spoil all the tiles at the end of the day who lose...

The guy might have bought the place already but just be disguising.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Omoawoke: 2:14pm On Feb 17
Nonexisting:

Starting a building project, do he will be sleeping under bridge while building his house abi? And not every human must have a house!
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Nmezor(f): 2:24pm On Feb 17
Hmmm
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by G00dharddick: 3:30pm On Feb 17
MrBroke:

What kind of motivational quote is this? Ment or malaria?

How can someone who owns a property be struggling to survive? Are you ok? Doesn't he collect rent or what? If e too worst he sells the property and use the money for his immediate usage! So what do you mean by someone who owns property be struggling to survive?
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by G00dharddick: 3:32pm On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
Poor landlord but you dey pay am rent. To you he is poor just because he drives okada and you his tenant drives benz. Before I moved to my house here in Owerri, my landlord who is an Anambra man drove 1996 camry but the man had three stores inside market full of goods and had up to 10 buildings he was collecting rent. At that time, i was driving good honda and I had neighbors who drove 2012 benz, newer models of Camry and so on. Real rich people don't need to tell you they are rich but a poor man outspend his pockets trying to convince people that he is rich.

Avoid replying to those clowns!

I have accessed them and discovered engaging them in a conversation is a complete waste of time
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Triangles1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17
Mrtaye:

It's about comfortability....as e never get funds to build his own won't he make himself comfortable so that he will be able to reason and think straight each time he get home...
Abi you want him to dey regret or feel sober anytime he is going home due to the disreputable state of his rented apartment.....so how is he going to dream and reason big on such a shacked apartment if he doesn't gift it a facelift......or what are you insinuating

Best reply, they think to build house is easy.
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Jeshurun90: 4:17pm On Feb 17
softsoul22:
In my own views, the guy is a Forex trader, for him to give that room a facelift up to that extent. The building might belong to his parents through.

Exactly my thought!
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by MrBroke(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17
G00dharddick:

What kind of motivational quote is this? Ment or malaria?

How can someone who owns a property be struggling to survive? Are you ok? Doesn't he collect rent or what? If e too worst he sells the property and use the money for his immediate usage! So what do you mean by someone who owns property be struggling to survive?

The same rent my landlord dey collect but still struggling to survive. Dey play

The same rent landlords way dey my area dey collect but still dey suffer. Dey play

The same house street house owners I know get dey stay inside but dey struggle to eat food. Dey play

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / Five Tallest Buildings In Nigeria As At 2021 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.