Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night (1431 Views)

What Daniel Bwala Said About Tinubu Last Month / Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Curious345: 8:47am On Feb 17
In that dream ,there was chaos in the enchelon of power .

It was between the northern Muslim minority tribe goaded on by the majority Muslim hoarde vs Tinubu with a few Yoruba apologists

I saw myself In a large hall which was full of some high tensions ..

Then stuff happened (I will not say here ).

and a new podium was built for another man to address us .. he was military ,but wore civilian clothing's ..

There was some ranklings ,but it was quickly suppressed inside the hall
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Deogratiasfx: 8:53am On Feb 17
Curious345:

It was between the northern Muslim minority tribe goaded on by the majority Muslim hoarde vs Tinubu with a few Yoruba apologists

and a new podium was built for another man to address us .. he was military ,but wore civilian clothing's ..

Don't want anything bad to happen to Tinubu. Didn't like him before but when I see how dumb he is, I have no option but to like him. Hoping dollars to hit 2k before December

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by UncleAyo: 8:58am On Feb 17
Landowner101:

I currently like how things are going in Nigeria, and Tinubu must complete his tenure either 4 or 8 years.

Hunger and hardship must have dealt with both the innocence and the wicked.
There must be a total resetting of mentality before Nigeria can become great.

Till then this is just the beginning.

Don't blame them or fight with them. Just try and understand that it is beyond their control. Whether you vote for their candidate or you did not even vote at all, they will still mock you. And celebrate your misfortunes.

The word Schadenfreude means the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, pain, or humiliation of another. The Schadenfreude by this group result from their lack of empathy, which is one of the symptoms of the narcissistic personality disorder, a mental health condition very common among their group.

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder. From Mayo Clinic.

People with the disorder can:

- Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
- Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
- Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
- Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
- Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
- Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
- Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
- Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
- Take advantage of others to get what they want.
- Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
- Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
- Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
- Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.
- Being overly boastful, exaggerating one’s own achievements
- Pretending to be superior to others
- Lack of empathy for others
- Looking down on others as inferior
- Monopolising conversations
- Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
- Always craves for “the best” in everything
- Has a very fragile self-esteem

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

- Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
- Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
- React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
- Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
- Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
- Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
- Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
- Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.

Schadenfreude: A. is a combination of the German nouns Schaden, meaning "damage" or "harm," and Freude, meaning "joy." So it makes sense that schadenfreude means joy over some harm or misfortune suffered by another.
B. A feeling of pleasure or satisfaction when something bad happens to someone else.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by keymatt(m): 9:01am On Feb 17
Hunger and starvation has taken over Nigeria.
If only Emolikans knew that hunger is not a respecter of tribe or religion. grin grin grin
R.e.v.o.l.u.t.i.o.n will happen because a hungry man is an angry man. cool
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Westerhoffe(m): 9:04am On Feb 17
Deogratiasfx:

Don't want anything bad to happen to Tinubu. Didn't like him before but when I see how dumb he is, I have no option but to like him. Hoping dollars to hit 2k before December

₦2,000-$1 before December? When there is a clear signal it might get to that amount by next month ending?

If this continues like this, by December, $1 will be heading to ₦10,000.00k.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Landowner101(m): 9:06am On Feb 17
Curious345:

I currently like how things are going in Nigeria, and Tinubu must complete his tenure either 4 or 8 years.

Hunger and hardship must have dealt with both the innocence and the wicked.
There must be a total resetting of mentality before Nigeria can become great.

Till then this is just the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Tjra: 9:08am On Feb 17
These are signs of malaria. Get yourself treated ASAP. Malaria kills ooo

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:14am On Feb 17
As much as I hate tinubu, remember that if tinubu dies, shettima is president. Better fast and pray against what you saw in your dream.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Hoelujohn: 9:14am On Feb 17
Deogratiasfx:

So what will be your gaun if it reaches dat?
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Obiedun(m): 9:16am On Feb 17
Curious345:

Many dreamers and fake prophecy givers said more than that before the general election last year.
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Deogratiasfx: 9:19am On Feb 17
Hoelujohn:

Since many Nigerians have decided to be foolish, at least let's enjoy the proceeds while it last na........you think it is Everyone that earns in naira?

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Fuckyoumod: 9:23am On Feb 17
Curious345:

amen to your dreams

1 Like

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Gbogbowa: 9:24am On Feb 17
Obiedun:
Many dreamers and fake prophecy givers said more than that before the general election last year.
you thought those prophesy are over?then you don't understand prophesy. Tinubu did a lot of sacrifice to avert those prophesy but they will still come to pass.true prophesy can only be delayed but can't be denial. I pray that God's will be done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Beautifulday: 9:26am On Feb 17
tensazangetsu20:
As much as I hate tinubu, remember that if tinubu dies, shettima is president. Better fast and pray against what you saw in your dream.

So Shettima can't be better than Tinubu?
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Deogratiasfx: 9:27am On Feb 17
keymatt:
Hunger and starvation has taken over Nigeria.
If only Emolikans knew that hunger is not a respecter of tribe or religion. grin grin grin
R.e.v.o.l.u.t.i.o.n will happen because a hungry man is an angry man. cool

Pls forget Revolution. It will never happen in Nigeria. Do u know how strong the effects of religion is on these people? Do u know thought of MM presidency alone is worth billions to even the most hungry Muslim?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Beautifulday: 9:28am On Feb 17
Hoelujohn:

He no get sense, because cost will still erode that small gain from his forex. Imagine shock of a builder who bought cement last week versus this week?
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by PandoraObi: 9:29am On Feb 17
Treat your acute hepatitis B and chronic hallucinations, Tinubu will remain till 2031
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Beautifulday: 9:29am On Feb 17
Deogratiasfx:

Pls forget Revolution. It will never happen in Nigeria. Do u know how strong the effects of religion is on these people? Do u know thought of MM presidency alone is worth billions to even the most hungry Muslim?

Dey play. Why it hasn't happened is because. It will turn to war. Nah second civil war people dey call revolution so ooh.

Revolution against who or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:37am On Feb 17
Beautifulday:

So Shettima can't be better than Tinubu?

Some things are better imagined than experienced
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Deogratiasfx: 9:41am On Feb 17
Beautifulday:

Dey play. Why it hasn't happened is because. It will turn to war. Nah second civil war people dey call revolution so ooh.

Revolution against who or what exactly?

The only revolution that will ever happen is when a Christian president is on seat and even a quarter of what is going on happen. 100% of these demonic Muslims will come out to protest and the majority of foolish christians will join them

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by AntiZikist: 9:42am On Feb 17
Curious345:

Even before the elections , you guys have been in the forefront calling for a coup.

After your candidate lost, you idiots were demanding for a military take over while smearing the judiciary that your Messiah was seeking redress from.

After the supreme court verdict , you guys are still hell bent on seeing to a military coup and when a coup took place in Niger , you guys were calling on the military to take over.

By you people , I mean you Obidients because even the PDP that came second and had a solid case in court never called for a military take over.

You Marxist idiots will never ever learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Beautifulday: 9:45am On Feb 17
tensazangetsu20:

Some things are better imagined than experienced

Lol! He fit perform better forget. Tinubu has lived all his life in opulence. He doesn't understand poverty. Shitima does.
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Greenback: 9:45am On Feb 17
AntiZikist:

Even before the elections , you guys have been in the forefront calling for a coup.

After your candidate lost, you idiots were demanding for a military take over while smearing the judiciary that your Messiah was seeking redress from.

After the supreme court verdict , you guys are still hell bent on seeing to a military coup and when a coup took place in Niger , you guys were calling on the military to take over.

By you people , I mean you Obidients because even the PDP that came second and had a solid case in court never called for a military take over.

You Marxist idiots will never ever learn.

Don't mind them jare,they wanna cause crisis in Nigeria. May thunda faya their pointed coneheads

1 Like

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:46am On Feb 17
Beautifulday:

Lol! He fit perform better forget. Tinubu has lived all his life in opulence. He doesn't understand poverty. Shitima does.

I pray for your sake that you don't experience a shettima presidency. Say amen.
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Beautifulday: 9:47am On Feb 17
Deogratiasfx:

The only revolution that will ever happen is when a Christian president is on seat and even a quarter of what is going on happen. 100% of these demonic Muslims will come out to protest and the majority of foolish christians will join them

Big fight go happen if Tinubu no do better. The people who sponsor protest are still enjoying. Wait till their pockets start drying.
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Beautifulday: 9:48am On Feb 17
tensazangetsu20:

I pray for your sake that you don't experience a shettima presidency. Say amen.

Abeg shift. You are just bias. The man is more sound than Tinubu.
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Okoroawusa: 9:50am On Feb 17
Na the current heat weather dey worry you.

People wey claim visioners pass you saw these kinds of dreams for Buhari yet he finished his 8 years
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Okoroawusa: 9:54am On Feb 17
Gbogbowa:
you thought those prophesy are over?then you don't understand prophesy. Tinubu did a lot of sacrifice to avert those prophesy but they will still come to pass.true prophesy can only be delayed but can't be denial. I pray that God's will be done
If it's prophecy why would mere sacrifices avert it?

You religious people are confusing me. So Tinubu's sacrifice is now more powerful than the prophecy?
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Deogratiasfx: 9:57am On Feb 17
Beautifulday:

Big fight go happen if Tinubu no do better. The people who sponsor protest are still enjoying. Wait till their pockets start drying.

What is going to dry the pockets?
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:58am On Feb 17
This one is even seeing Tinubu in his dreams

Tinubulation is real man grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan, Crowd Not Encouraging / Man Arrested And Paraded For Killing Monkey In Awka, Anambra State. / The Insatiable Onaopepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.