Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night (1442 Views)

What Daniel Bwala Said About Tinubu Last Month / Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Beautifulday: 10:00am On Feb 17
Deogratiasfx:

What is going to dry the pockets?

Really! Economy should be thought in all school. It will help the country.
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Brenbentondiaz: 10:01am On Feb 17
Curious345:
In that dream ,there was chaos in the enchelon of power .

It was between the northern Muslim minority tribe goaded on by the majority Muslim hoarde vs Tinubu with a few Yoruba apologists

I saw myself In a large hall which was full of some high tensions ..

Then stuff happened (I will not say here ).

and a new podium was built for another man to address us .. he was military ,but wore civilian clothing's ..

There was some ranklings ,but it was quickly suppressed inside the hall

I think your thought process, including the pain you've held in your mind since 25/2/2023 is what triggered this dream. It's nothing to be taken seriously. Same way you'd dream of landing in Jurassic Park if you hold the thoughts of dinosaurs in your mind for long enough. Though, you shouldn't ignore the effect high fever could have in instigating such spurious "dreams".
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Wazirinjos12(m): 10:02am On Feb 17
hunger still no leave me for dream. hunger pro max
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Brenbentondiaz: 10:02am On Feb 17
Deogratiasfx:

Don't want anything bad to happen to Tinubu. Didn't like him before but when I see how dumb he is, I have no option but to like him. Hoping dollars to hit 2k before December

One of the great "lovers" of Nigeria.
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by wonlasewonimi: 10:03am On Feb 17
Beautifulday:

Abeg shift. You are just bias. The man is more sound than Tinubu.

Lord have mercy...don't you people learn?
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Beautifulday: 10:05am On Feb 17
wonlasewonimi:

Lord have mercy...don't you people learn?

Can you tell us where and how Tinubu is better than Shettima? Lecture us
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Brenbentondiaz: 10:06am On Feb 17
Hoelujohn:

So what will be your gaun if it reaches dat?

The guy is an ibodient. They love Nigeria so much, they always wish for bad things to happen in the country. That's the way they show their love, because there is no word that translates to "love" in their native language (as someone pointed out sometime ago).
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Brenbentondiaz: 10:08am On Feb 17
Deogratiasfx:

Since many Nigerians have decided to be foolish, at least let's enjoy the proceeds while it last na........you think it is Everyone that earns in naira?

Many Nigerians? B-b-b-but I thought you tadpoles said many Nigerians didn't vote Tulumbu? That he was rigged in by Mahmud? You ibodients should hold on to one lie that eases your pain. Jumping from lie to lie is showing you bums up for the asses you are.
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Deogratiasfx: 10:10am On Feb 17
Brenbentondiaz:

One of the great "lovers" of Nigeria.

I accept I am a 'lover' of Nigeria. Nigeria is selfish and anymore that wants to die for this country should go ahead.
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Brenbentondiaz: 10:11am On Feb 17
Gbogbowa:
you thought those prophesy are over?then you don't understand prophesy. Tinubu did a lot of sacrifice to avert those prophesy but they will still come to pass.true prophesy can only be delayed but can't be denial. I pray that God's will be done

So, if God sends a prophesy/message, you can derail the prophecy by sacrificing to devils to help you derail it? You sure the your pain and agony from 25/2/2023 is not doing a number on your mental health? Or you didn't read this bull before posting?
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Deogratiasfx: 10:13am On Feb 17
Brenbentondiaz:

Many Nigerians? B-b-b-but I thought you tadpoles said many Nigerians didn't vote Tulumbu? That he was rigged in by Mahmud? You ibodients should hold on to one lie that eases your pain. Jumping from lie to lie is showing you bums up for the asses you are.

I appreciate any name u call me as long as it is Tinubu that is there. I am happy. But pls let him keep doing what is making dollars to raise. That's all.
Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Brenbentondiaz: 10:15am On Feb 17
Okoroawusa:

If it's prophecy why would mere sacrifices avert it?

You religious people are confusing me. So Tinubu's sacrifice is now more powerful than the prophecy?

The guy is an ibodient. They're going through acute agony and pain. So, understand with him in his hallucinations.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night by Allsmilez999: 10:41am On Feb 17
Them go soon arrest you for r@pe. Ask pastor feyi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State - Is This Payback Time For The God-father? / Anyone Want To Bring Back The Abacha Clan? / Can Any Presidential Candidate Pass The Efcc Background Check Requirement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.