Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? (1029 Views)

When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. / When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out / Hillarious Picture Of A Polling Unit In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by tyson55(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2011

Three big girls where having their bath at the same place. Suddenly air blew away their towel unfortunately a guy was coming. The first 1st covered her bosom, the 2nd one cover her private part while the third one covered her face. Among this 3 girls, which would you employ to manage your 'Business Risk Management Unit'?
Re: Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by dani1luv: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
er sir, this a joke section and not a general discussion section

Thread moved
Re: Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by tyson55(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^ undecided undecided undecided undecided

Thread moved to where?
Re: Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by White007(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
For me, it's the 2nd girl. RM's major focus is neither to protect a company's image nor secure its survival which I think the face and breast represent. The ultimate potential inherent essence of RM is to guarantee a company's bouyant future as represented by the private part.
Re: Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by BoOOosHBoy: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
Mmm
Re: Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by Agybabe(f): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
The second girl is sensible
Re: Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
The third girl, She acted wisely by coverin' her face, That's what risk management is 'bout,

She exposed a lot but covered the company's name at the end, so the company woun't take the fall for anything, I thinks that's the smartest way,
Re: Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by Ajibel(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2011
@Dani, the thread never move o
Re: Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by kodylicky(f): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
Boss Ttdiamonds:

The third girl, She acted wisely by coverin' her face, That's what risk management is 'bout,

She exposed a lot but covered the company's name at the end, so the company woun't take the fall for anything, I thinks that's the smartest way,
i agree with the above
Re: Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by lilkech(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
I cant employ any of them , They are all fo.ols , Wot r they doing running up and down without clothes? , Arsha.woz!
Re: Which Would U Employ To Manage 'your 'business Risk Management Unit? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2011
Lilkech i don't think u read what was posted clearly. I think u should read it again and then post. Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. / 3 HYMNS / When Someone Is Good At Something, They Deserve A Credit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.