Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. (6311 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by Jessez: 11:03pm On Feb 17
englishmart:
I can never marry a black woman. I just got a 5 million loan. Straight to Canada like this.

Pls how do u get the loan I need it’s too can u help me
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by Silentgroper(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17
Biglittlelois:

Beyonce that was a virgin when Jay-Z married her?

Are you sure most of you are okay in the head with the way you insult people you don't even know?

You say!!!

Even a toddler wouldn't believe that shiit... .

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by SuccessfulRichi: 11:47pm On Feb 17
Marry a Chinese today they're highly disciplined courtesy of their govt and family units
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by LordBillionz: 11:54pm On Feb 17
Let's see how you that created the post looks.

Go and face your hunger and hardship and leave those that have made it in life alone.

Na their business, face yours.

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:22am On Feb 18
englishmart:
I can never marry a black woman. I just got a 5 million loan. Straight to Canada like this.
Credit bureau will send Interpol to arrest and bundle you back to Nigeria. You must pay back that Loan

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by concho(m): 1:34am On Feb 18
englishmart:
With 5m lol
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by Ishilove: 3:08am On Feb 18
Bookhub:
she is into showbiz
Is she the only one in showbiz?
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by pafun(m): 3:21am On Feb 18
englishmart:
The wife of a white billionaire, Beyonce always dresses half-naked. While Mark Zuckerberg's wife is always decent and beautiful

Even with money, black women always have to sexualize themselves.

Why do black women love sexualizing themselves?

Ode ni e. One is in the world of IT and the other in the world of entertainment. Massive difference.

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by grandstar(m): 5:12am On Feb 18
englishmart:
The wife of a white billionaire, Beyonce always dresses half-naked. While Mark Zuckerberg's wife is always decent and beautiful

Are you living under a rock or a cave?

Beyonce is a music artist, hence the nonsensical dressing meant to shock and cause a stir.

I am 99.999% sure that she wore that dressing to an award ceremony like the Oscar's. All the stars do that.

Mark Zuckerburgs wife has no need to create a stir.

Why do you hate your race so much?

3 Likes

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by grandstar(m): 5:14am On Feb 18
bantilosha:
Blacks and their desperation for attention. Anything to divert attention to them.

Below are white women including lady Gaga.

Anything to put down your race without thinking. Yet, when you travel out, you'll be the first to curse any of your children that would dare marry Oyinbo

By the way, the first woman did not wear bra nor pant. No undies not so ever

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by grandstar(m): 5:18am On Feb 18
Draslo:
Wtf is the matter with you? Why didn't you post the wives of any of Africa's black billionaires? Inferiority complex kill you there. How can you compare a geek power couple to the the entertainment industry heavyweights? White women don't sexualize themselves? Just 50 years ago, in order to see a voluptuous sexy white woman, you'd need to visit South America. Regular white Caucasian women no get big anything. These days white women have more breast and yansh than black women thanks to surgery and dietary changes.

Try dey think before you come to bash your own people during Black History month

The word Dumbo just comes to mind when I see such daft posts!

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by grandstar(m): 5:19am On Feb 18
Kobicove:
For your info Jay Z is not a billionaire in the true definition of the word undecided

He is worth $2.5b

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by Benoxvals(m): 7:10am On Feb 18
englishmart:

Shawn carter and wife are into show biz and they have a clothing line..showing off is a Must..

Mark is into tech and decent dressing is part of the status quo.

Quit discriminating
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by LOVEGINO(m): 7:35am On Feb 18
englishmart:
abeg where u get d loan from? I dey game.
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by englishmart(m): 7:40am On Feb 18
See them fulminating over this cruise. Una go well lastly.
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by 1Alex: 7:48am On Feb 18
englishmart:

it's wrong to compare the two women. Beyonce is a celebrity, while Mark's wife is not. Celebrities rich or not have a pattern of dressing.
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by olajumobi34k: 8:19am On Feb 18
For your info Jay Z is not a billionaire in the true definition of the word For your info Jay Z is not a billionaire in the true definition of the word ...

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by Silentgroper(m): 8:36am On Feb 18
grandstar:

Are you living under a rock or a cave?

Beyonce is a music artist, hence the nonsensical dressing meant to shock and cause a stir.

I am 99.999% sure that she wore that dressing to an award ceremony like the Oscar's. All the stars do that.

Mark Zuckerburgs wife has no need to create a stir.

Why do you hate your race so much?

The keyword here is billionaire ..

Are these women you uploaded billionaire..

Cause I can see Rihanna and Billie eilish in the pictures
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by Silentgroper(m): 8:39am On Feb 18
olajumobi34k:
For your info Jay Z is not a billionaire in the true definition of the word For your info Jay Z is not a billionaire in the true definition of the word ...
he's worth 2.5usd billions .. How do you categorized that ?? . Thousandnaire angry ??
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by NaijaphiliaBlog: 8:56am On Feb 18
Draslo:
Wtf is the matter with you? Why didn't you post the wives of any of Africa's black billionaires?...

.. Try dey think before you come to bash your own people during Black History month

For those who might be interested, here is a link to an article about Black History Month:

https://naijaphilia.com/blog/2024/02/18/global-lens-black-history-month/

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by bukatyne(f): 9:05am On Feb 18
dominique:
Maybe she's having some kind of mid-life crisis. Seeing all these hot young celebs everywhere, she wants to show us that she's still got it. Epic fail! Why is she looking like all the blood has been drained from her? This pale look is not looking good on her. The other time people spoke on her complexion, her mother shut critical up saying that it's the lightening effects for a movie she acted in. Why is this same lightening effects not making Jay-Z look lighter? She should better take it easy

You mean to say aunti wa Beyonsola n bora? grin shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy

Beyonce never struck me as a 'black' woman though. It's like saying Fathia Balogun is an Edo woman.
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by bukatyne(f): 9:06am On Feb 18
missjekyll:

Mrs Facebook is a medical doctor. Beyonce is a singer. There lies the difference

Mrs. Facebook cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So it should be Dr. (Mrs.) Facebook cheesy
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by bukatyne(f): 9:09am On Feb 18
colestephan86:

This statement tells alot about u.
1 you are a pauper
2 you ain't a confident person
3 u are not likely to be able to provide and care for a family

Ha!
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by bukatyne(f): 9:11am On Feb 18
etrange:
The way some of y'all think, I wonder what goes on in your heads. You're comparing the outfit of singer/dancer with that of a former medical doctor? What has that got to do with thier races and thier husbands' wealth? Is Beyoncé herself not a billionair? Why do y'all police women like this? Aren't they white people that put on revealing outfits? Why do you hate yourselves this much? Someone up there called her olosho. A woman that met her husband when she was a 16 year old, when did she do the olosho business? Her husband that cheated on her isn't the olosho, it the woman that stuck with him that's olosho? Why are y'all dirty and unpolished with words on this platform?

Imagine someone is already blabbing on how he'll never marry a black woman, who cares? If you're not proud of the woman that raised you, that's probably because she didn't do a great job seeing how you turned out. I don't know why you guys aren't deep thinking enough to know that when you go out there and speak ill of your women, it circles right back to you. You can't isolate and call yourselves good men if your women are all bad. The white person you're eyeing doesn't make that distinction.

@bold:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by KillingJoke: 9:45am On Feb 18
YT women are over rated

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by missjekyll: 9:57am On Feb 18
bukatyne:

Mrs. Facebook cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So it should be Dr. (Mrs.) Facebook cheesy

Would be redundant in that sentence as I mentioned she is a doctor.
I haven't seen that Dr (Mrs) designation for nearly a decade. Literally nobody cares what sex their doctor is. They just want to get better.

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:03am On Feb 18
Silentgroper:

You say!!!

Even a toddler wouldn't believe that shiit... .

🤣🤣🤣

What is funny is you thinking your belief or unbelief is of any importance, or would change anything.
Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by dominique(f): 11:27am On Feb 18
bukatyne:

You mean to say aunti wa Beyonsola n bora? grin shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy

Beyonce never struck me as a 'black' woman though. It's like saying Fathia Balogun is an Edo woman.

She's mixed race and by American standards, black. She has never really been dark skinned but nowadays she's looking too washed out.

Look at her in similar outfits with Kim Kardashian yet looking several shades lighter. Once again the weird camera effects her mother claims is making her look lighter have zero effect on Jay-Z. She needs to take it easy.

Re: Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. by grandstar(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18
dominique:

She's mixed race and by American standards, black. She has never really been dark skinned but nowadays she's looking too washed out.

Look at her in similar outfits with Kim Kardashian yet looking several shades lighter. Once again the weird camera effects her mother claims is making her look lighter have zero effect on Jay-Z. She needs to take it easy.

I don't know if it's only me but I'm just itching to cut jayz's hair

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does A Smoking Hot Girl Look Like? / Is Californium The Most Valuable Natural Resource? About $27 Million Per Gram / Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.