Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

"Which One Do You Prefer, Ibadan Or Lagos" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Which One Do You Prefer, Ibadan Or Lagos" (279 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike? / Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Which One Do You Prefer, Ibadan Or Lagos" by Benellah(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17
Hello Nairalanders smiley

Please I'm done with my national diploma so I'm planning to get a job.
People are trying to help me out and I've got request in ibadan and Lagos but I don't know which one to go for

I'm planning to stay with a friend in ibd and one of our family friend who stays in ikorodu but he only go to his house on weekends (due to high transportation fee) said I can be staying in his house since nobody is staying there

Actually my dad is not in support of me moving to Lagos because he was talking about how hard Lagos is, from transportation to feeding and to other expenses

I know Nigeria is showing everybody shege and this sapa is a national cake but please if it were to be you which one will you go for and why?
Re: "Which One Do You Prefer, Ibadan Or Lagos" by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17
Stay in Lagos. Ikorodu is more economical than some places in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: "Which One Do You Prefer, Ibadan Or Lagos" by FarmPlanetNG: 6:44pm On Feb 17
I have stayed in both. My dear the future is in Ibadan I won't lie to you

1 Like

Re: "Which One Do You Prefer, Ibadan Or Lagos" by Benellah(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08
Wow
FarmPlanetNG:
I have stayed in both. My dear the future is in Ibadan I won't lie to you
Re: "Which One Do You Prefer, Ibadan Or Lagos" by 79733139(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08
madridguy:
Stay in Lagos. Ikorodu is more economical than some places in Ibadan.

He is right. I stay in Ikorodu and I go to other parts of Lagos either partially or completely by BRT. There are more opportunities in Lagos. However, if you are making money online (freelancing, remote jobs or online business), then you have the option to choose anyone that pleases you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NAHCON: 1,185 Pilgrims Return Home / Abia Set To Launch "Operation Zero Pothole" / I 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.