Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour (20838 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Ezemarcel(m): 5:57am On Feb 18
Karlifate:

If you can't appreciate his good gesture, you keep mum.
whatever he did is bad... Appreciate the team not Nwabali... Appreciate the team.. Not few crew who came to u
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Karlifate: 5:58am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:
whatever he did is bad... Appreciate the team not Nwabali... Appreciate the team.. Not few crew who came to u

Go collect the money, since you're pained.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by iLegendd(m): 6:16am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:
He is recognising someone from his state. It's called honour. Wiké did same for Burna when he won a Grammy. The money belongs to Rivers state, so it should be spent on who?

It's the federal government that owes all of them, not the state. State's wealth is for the indigenous people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:27am On Feb 18
Wainey:
This Governor is gifting N50m to super eagles while running the state without a budget.
he'll be IMPEACHED and nothing will happen...
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Belial06: 6:28am On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
he'll be IMPEACHED and nothing will happen...

Do you realize how volatile Nigeria is now ? I have a biological brother who works with DSS and even they are very careful about the situation in Nigeria and have been briefed Ina joint meeting with NIA to avoid triggering people

You are being careless and a typical civilian with your words. Be careful .

No body asked a civilian like you to do the work of law enforcement! Fo not trigger anyone

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:29am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:
Why not host the team.... Why only nwabali.... This is sentimental to me

Now abokis says they are marginalized in the super eagle team selection

SIM fubara is just too amateur for a governor
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:40am On Feb 18
Belial06:

Do you realize how volatile Nigeria is now ? I have a biological brother who works with DSS and even they are very careful about the situation in Nigeria and have been briefed Ina joint meeting with NIA to avoid triggering people

You are being careless and a typical civilian with your words. Be careful .

No body asked a civilian like you to do the work of law enforcement! Fo not trigger anyone
you don't have any body in DSS, all you want to do is boast... Calling me a civilian is nothing but note that I'm a civilian general in Niger Delta... DSS will arrest Aisha and any one else in Nigeria and nothing will happen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by LaSenior: 6:47am On Feb 18
100 million gone just like that ooooooh in this scarce times

Na wetin Peter Obi no go ever do
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Carlylepneuma: 6:54am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:

isn't that obvious, if reverse was the case wt will u flat headed wawayes will say?
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by OctavianAC(m): 7:07am On Feb 18
osuofia2:
Rivers Money, e too large.

After buying a Belgium car of about 12 or N14m from the N20m, what do think will be left?
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by OctavianAC(m): 7:17am On Feb 18
Federal government should host the team first. He just welcome the son of his soil who went out to make his own soil proud in his own way, it shouldn't bother anyone how he welcome his son. Don't other players have state governors? But if he wishes to host the entire team fine, but that will cost him much in this hard economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by ddippset(m): 7:38am On Feb 18
Seriously I don't understand what he's giving him 20 million naira for.

That Nigeria won the AFCON or that he just won gold medal or quiz competition for Rivers state?

Or that he gave vital information which led to the arrest of the people that killed the DPO.

It seems like the Sim Fubara wants to follow in the footsteps of Wike and be wasting money around.

Even if you want to dash him money for performing well against South Africa, is 5 million naira too small?

Wetin be 20 million abeg??
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by limeta(f): 7:40am On Feb 18
Must be he's personal money he can't spend people's money like that no chance he can't do that .
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by ddippset(m): 7:40am On Feb 18
iLegendd:
He is recognising someone from his state. It's called honour. Wiké did same for Burna when he won a Grammy. The money belongs to Rivers state, so it should be spent on who?

It's the federal government that owes all of them, not the state. State's wealth is for the indigenous people.

So what exactly did Nwabali win?

He saved 2 penalties?
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Nawa4nl: 7:55am On Feb 18
Aesthetical:

Grow up
Must you people tribalise everything on this app 😪
You should be flogged publicly for having the brains of a two year old
It's ur region that sees tribe in Everything, complaining that the North has skills.
Since when the North get anything by merit?

When we break the only reason the North will be mentioned will be terrorism.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Mccullum: 7:58am On Feb 18
Nawa4nl:
The Abokis wanted team selection to be based on quota, imagine

Which time did they said that
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by millionboi2: 8:07am On Feb 18
Wainey:
This Governor is gifting N50m to super eagles while running the state without a budget.
you are a foolish apc ant
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:12am On Feb 18
Nawa4nl:
The Abokis wanted team selection to be based on quota, imagine
what has the team dominated by osu peegs achieved for so many years now?
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Yvngex(m): 8:36am On Feb 18
ntyce:
Why is everyone celebrating a second place in Afcon?

Seems you are a great loser
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:49am On Feb 18
Well deserved 👏
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by ogbonti: 8:58am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:

And their son Sadiq faked an injury in order to leave the team only to play next match for his club - what if 4 or 5 ofther players took a que from him and did same especially after our disappointing 1-1 opener with Equatorial Guinea faking injury , Nigeria would have been in a mess ans probably not qualify for the second round…

If I am the FA Boss, Sadiq will never be invited to the Super Eagles as long as I am the FA Chairman - let him concentrate on his club permanently
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Vicana: 9:04am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:

Onyeka should come for hosting abi, Victor should come from Napoli because of hosting? Some would have gone back to their base.
He honored his stateman and others that came with him, he doesn't need to host all of them. The President, GCFR, Tinubu has hosted them and given them National Honors already, so no need.

It is Nwabali time to shine and Fubara to appreciate him for his efforts.
Others tried, but them have been given a national honor already.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by femi4: 9:09am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:

Nwabali is from the state, though that's misappropriation of public funds
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by ntyce(m): 9:53am On Feb 18
Yvngex:

Seems you are a great loser

slowpoke, I don't think Williams, the SA goalkeeper or the Ivorian team were this honored.the last SuperEagles team that won Afcon were not even this celebrated.

But when mediocrity is the order, you start seeing a 2nd place holder like a winner.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 9:56am On Feb 18
bluefilm:
So nwabali is from rivers?
Ebonyi Indigen but born and bred in Rivers
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by motionarena: 9:58am On Feb 18
Hope its from his personal account and not state Money
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Yvngex(m): 10:36am On Feb 18
ntyce:

slowpoke, I don't think Williams, the SA goalkeeper or the Ivorian team were this honored.the last SuperEagles team that won Afcon were not even this celebrated.

But when mediocrity is the order, you start seeing a 2nd place holder like a winner.

Mmmmmm 🤔
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by fuckJones(f): 10:46am On Feb 18
lordm:
There are people who have done more great to the country
stop masturbating on Sunday emeka
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by abobote: 10:48am On Feb 18
ntyce:
Why is everyone celebrating a second place in Afcon?
That is how low we have stooped, nothing to celebrate again in the country, then second place is now trophy
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by Sokari29: 11:08am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:

Not possible na most of them were called by their various clubs to come back to camp and in every crew there is a inner cycle.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Gifts Nwabali ₦‎20 Million And State Honour by dbestcno(m): 11:18am On Feb 18
Ezemarcel:

Rivers hosted their son. Let other states host theirs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal / MEND Writes Buhari, Names Diette-spiff, Tomplolo, Others In Dialogue Team / PDP Suspends Ifeanyi Ubah Over His "Disparaging & Unfounded Allegations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.