Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu (21854 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Election: Prosecute, Don’t Kill Nigerians – Ben Bruce Tells Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by christistruth01: 12:05am On Feb 18
Has she accounted for the Campaign money yet?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Tjra: 12:30am On Feb 18
Ezewuzie01:
This Aisha Yesufu doesn't know that northern muslims already see her as a promiscuous woman with how she positions her breasts whenever Peter Obi is around her. Peter Obi will lose again in 2027 and there is nothing she can do about it.
Na Obi's sidechick na.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by aswani(m): 12:55am On Feb 18
G00dharddick:
As usual.

Our brothers have already arrived at this thread to insult Aisha and obi, While leaving the main destroyer of the country out of it.

What do you expect, this Idiot Aisha says elections were rigged when Peter Obi went to court twice and didn't once suggest that.

She also opened her mouth and neglected to bring proof of her silly statements. Of course she will be insulted and deservedly so.

I hope Mrs Obi is watching her carefully, the handshake of this woman and her husband is getting past the elbow to paraphrase the great Chinua Achebe.

Uhundan

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by bhella10: 3:22am On Feb 18
Paraman:
Nah like this Kanu dey make mouth before, he don humble now
Kanu still dey sef? It's a matter of time before this one too is humiliated like that Albino.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Smithwilliams826: 3:31am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Well, I still believe things will get better because I don't understand this asiwaju in aso rock, he's different from the asiwaju I used to know.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
When were you born that you know asiwaju so we'll?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by pafun(m): 3:33am On Feb 18
Kuginzi:
By Seun Opejobi

Rights activist and stalwart of the Labour Party, Aisha Yesufu, on Saturday accused President Bola Tinubu of rigging himself into power to kill Nigerians.

Yesufu said Nigerians, who experienced poverty during the administration of former President Muhammadu Buhari, are witnessing another level of hardship now.

Posting on X, the activist said those close to the president can’t feel the hardship Nigerians are currently experiencing.

According to Yesufu: “The people that were in multi-dimensional poverty during Buhari, can you imagine what state they are in now? Tinubu rigged his way in to destroy Nigeria.

“The Muslim-Muslim ticket and the Emilokan group will not feel it. Anytime they buy, they will just say, “at least they’re rigged in,” nothing else matters.”

Nigerians at different fora have been lamenting over the current hardships being experienced in the country.

President Tinubu has been accused of failure due to the inability of his economic policies to ameliorate hardship in the country..

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/17/tinubu-rigged-his-way-into-power-to-kill-nigerians-aisha-yesufu/

See what we are saying? Can you say these to Buhari without EFCC and other security organizations sniffing your ass and inspecting it with microscope ? What a decent man our president is.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Ofunaofu: 5:54am On Feb 18
Hikmah99:
They will arrest her soon

Arrest her for stating the obvious fact

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by bluefilm: 5:55am On Feb 18
Can you imagine?!
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Samsonferan: 5:57am On Feb 18
Madam account for campaign money that is with you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Osidazz19: 5:57am On Feb 18
This IPOB brainwashed hijab wearing loser again. Clown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by fabian063: 6:02am On Feb 18
Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Houseontherock1: 6:04am On Feb 18
pafun:

See what we are saying? Can you say these to Buhari without EFCC and other security organizations sniffing your ass and inspecting it with microscope ? What a decent man our president is.

yarimo:
OBI, abure and Aisha Yusuf are all thieves who stole labour party money
Is that an excuse for the people at the top to now destroy the lives of Nigerians and ensure that people sink below poverty line? Let's be realistic sometimes...ti a ba n sun Kun ka maa riran

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Paraman: 6:06am On Feb 18
sirray001:
gbe enu e soun. U like suffering too much
wetin dz one dey talk?
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by siaco(m): 6:10am On Feb 18
Honestly that's why nothing is happening, he is there by crook and nothing you obtain by crook will work well qed.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by wiseoneking: 6:15am On Feb 18
Paraman:
Nah like this Kanu dey make mouth before, he don humble now
But your life and that of Nigerians that he was speaking for are still in bondage and penury. Are you and other Nigerians not passing the worst stage of your life? Lesson for thought.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Paraman: 6:15am On Feb 18
wiseoneking:
But your life and that of Nigerians that he was speaking for are still in bondage and penury. Are you and other Nigerians not passing the worst stage of your life? Lesson for thought.
Kanu never spoke on my behalf or Nigerians behalf. He only spoke on Igbos and biafrans behalf.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by siaco(m): 6:16am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Well, I still believe things will get better because I don't understand this asiwaju in aso rock, he's different from the asiwaju I used to know.

Nothing will get better while he and APC last in power, they are illegitimate occupants, period.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by naija4life247: 6:16am On Feb 18
Alright, we don hear
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by beyondPen(m): 6:18am On Feb 18
The youths need to run the country

The youths really surprised me for not supporting and campaigning for a youth as president.

They still went for the 3 old wise men on the ballot leaving their fellow youths on the ballot.

Nigerian youth with misplaced priorities are like 5 and 6. They are easily deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by naturefellow(m): 6:20am On Feb 18
yarimo:
OBI, abure and Aisha Yusuf are all thieves who stole labour party money
This one is long lost.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by JealousCobra(m): 6:20am On Feb 18
blacknp:
Election season is over, The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled, when you make a claim to incite people, you better have evidence to prove it.

Tinubu rigged Lagos State, Osun State, The South South States, & the whole Eastern States in Nigeria abi?

Animals need force, soon Hajia will be wailing.

What happened to freedom of speech?

Cheap propaganda can't silent the cry of the masses. This is democracy which Tinubu rode on to assume office not military era.

When the leader is loosing guard on it duty then it is our responsibility as the society to cry out.

No one will clip Aisha's wing , I said NO ONE!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:22am On Feb 18
JealousCobra:

APC said more than this in 2014.

So let them be served with their own medicine.

Nothing should happen to her oh!!
and what if she is arrested by DSS what will you do?
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by iLegendd(m): 6:23am On Feb 18
And that is exactly what we Nigerians deserve. Jonathan is a weakling—now we've seen a prickling.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Chochovini: 6:24am On Feb 18
Hikmah99:
They will arrest her soon
. For telling the Gospel TRUTH? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:25am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

The Asiwaju you know only widened tax in Lagos to generate IGR, Lagos was big, all companies HQs, largest africa port, businesses, startups were in Lagos, Lagos was africa largest commercial hub.

Widened tax and make 80 % of the money , he wasn’t really a genius as you all claim na.

Despite that, he still borrowed the state into debt. Ambode complained about that, one of the reasons he was kicked out.

He has loads of money during his reign as governor, if Tinubu was Paul Kagame, or Deng of China, Lee of Singapore etc, Lagos would be rubbing shoulders with Johannesburg, Cape Town, Paris, etc in beauty, roads, streets tarred, bins every 10 meters, a city with elegance.

Lagos shouldn’t be compared to any state in Nigeria.

It is a country on its own. Never should it compared, the igr dwarfs any others state,

Just like London in England, Johannesburg in South Africa, New York in America, Toronto in Canada, Shanghai in China, etc

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by JealousCobra(m): 6:25am On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
and what if she is arrested by DSS what will you do?

How many of APC miscreants including Buhari and tinubu did DSS arrested during Jonathan time?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Zetty177x: 6:25am On Feb 18
Fact..many Nigerians are dying. I hope ilordspy, madridguy, vulture dude, eriggs etc. Still de exist? Hope suffer never take them to thy kingdom come? Cos the way they behaved during campaign....hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Women's Protest In Port Harcourt / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker / Name Train Station After Remi Fani-Kayode - MURIC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.