Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu (21851 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Election: Prosecute, Don’t Kill Nigerians – Ben Bruce Tells Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Chochovini: 6:26am On Feb 18
Okwyjesus:

Who is the thief?
. Tinibu your president.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Pablodreay890: 6:26am On Feb 18
True talk are so hard too swallow
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by lendahand(m): 6:26am On Feb 18
Ezewuzie01:
This Aisha Yesufu doesn't know that northern muslims already see her as a promiscuous woman with how she positions her breasts whenever Peter Obi is around her. Peter Obi will lose again in 2027 and there is nothing she can do about it.
you're an enemy within, very dangerous like a black mamba. Change your moniker please.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by hotwax: 6:30am On Feb 18
yarimo:
OBI, abure and Aisha Yusuf are all thieves who stole labour party money

Yes and that has affected price of food stuff
Ani Werey niyin. People are hungry..even you yourself …eranko

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by iramure(m): 6:31am On Feb 18
Tinubu incompetent corrupt leader
Obi fraudster pandora paper opportunistic criminal
Atiku grand commander of corruption

No sane person believes any of these three reject.
Aisha is mad.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by emkz: 6:31am On Feb 18
Aisha Yesufu, let us talk about you.

Two days to the election, it turned out that Labour Party agents had not been paid. You came out to say they should submit their account numbers and would only be paid after elections.

Did you ever pay them?

How many of them did you pay?

How much did you pay?

You claimed Tinubu rigged his way into power. If the Labour Party agents were indeed paid and they were at ALL polling units, they'd have submitted the result sheets to prove the case of rigging.

Where were the result sheets?

There was a protest in Jos by some Labour Party support groups just before the election claiming that money was released but was not disbursed to the support groups. Those who allegedly received the money came out to deny they didn't receive any money.

Mrs Aisha Yesufu, you were not a member of Labour Party. You were hired as a consultant because of your nuisance value and the only job they gave you was to ensure Labour Party agents were mobilized.

You failed woefully at this job. Party agents were not mobilized for reasons best known to you, and Peter Obi did not have results sheets from the polling units to prove his claims of rigging against him.

Are you therefore insulting Tinubu on a daily basis so that attention would not be on you to account for the mismanagement of the campaign funds? You understand that it is easy to incite people against Tinubu by saying these provocative things. You do have your crowd, but you owe Peter Obi, the donors, and the nation an explanation of how you spent campaign funds.

Remember that you claimed no Nigerian gave you money for campaigns. Peter Obi countered this and said money from diaspora donors were changed and handed over to you. We need an exhaustive account statement of how you spent the funds.

You can stop discussing matters of rigging because you simply do not have the intelligence to do so. Lawyers who are SANs could not prove rigging in court and brought discredited witnesses who relied on emotions. But you, Aisha, who finished with a weak second class lower in microbiology is discussing rigging as if you have the intellectual capacity to do so.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Paraman: 6:31am On Feb 18
naturefellow:
better go have something good to eat this morning, hungry man #TeamEbinPaWa
Stop crying on my behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Paraman: 6:32am On Feb 18
naturefellow:
keep it up!
sure I will
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by fx45(m): 6:32am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Well, I still believe things will get better because I don't understand this asiwaju in aso rock, he's different from the asiwaju I used to know.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
Please denounce Asiwaju for my sake. That's the only stumbling block
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by hotwax: 6:34am On Feb 18
Ezewuzie01:
This Aisha Yesufu doesn't know that northern muslims already see her as a promiscuous woman with how she positions her breasts whenever Peter Obi is around her. Peter Obi will lose again in 2027 and there is nothing she can do about it.

Her personal life niyen.

Abi that’s what is affecting the price of cement or rice. We are taking about life and death, you are attacking the messenger.

How your life come bad like this…

Alaye baje
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by onuman: 6:34am On Feb 18
INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, followed by Tinubu and Buhari, are to be held responsible for the deadly starvation and poverty spreading all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by civilserva: 6:36am On Feb 18
Paraman:
Aisha will still use her mouth to put herself in trouble.

Silence is better
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by phorget(m): 6:37am On Feb 18
Paraman:

For stating the obvious?
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by abbey621(m): 6:37am On Feb 18
It's very easy to cry like fowl about the problems after all Tinubu and his goons did the same to GEJ but the real heroes are those that can boldly talk about solutions. Nigerians continue to look for blames rather than a way out, Aisha can say what she wants but don't gforget she's a multi millionaire, she can afford the 77k rice so rather than letting Aisha to whine una, ask Aisha to come up with real solutions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by phorget(m): 6:38am On Feb 18
yarimo:

Then Tilumbu is a bigger thief who's stealing the whole life of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Brushstrokes20: 6:40am On Feb 18
eBOLA has only come to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY,
no more, no less!💯
The diabolic scum is all shades of disasters, nuisance and redundance!
He is making buhari look like a Saint!
# the shyyythole🇳🇬 from fry pan to FIRE 💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by phorget(m): 6:40am On Feb 18
blacknp:
Election season is over, The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled, when you make a claim to incite people, you better have evidence to prove it.

Tinubu rigged Lagos State, Osun State, The South South States, & the whole Eastern States in Nigeria abi?

Animals need force, soon Hajia will be wailing.

Election is over but good governance has been far away from the supposed winner.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by G00dharddick: 6:41am On Feb 18
aswani:

What do you expect, this Idiot Aisha says elections were rigged when Peter Obi went to court twice and didn't once suggest that.

She also opened her mouth and neglected to bring proof of her silly statements. Of course she will be insulted and deservedly so.

I hope Mrs Obi is watching her carefully, the handshake of this woman and her husband is getting past the elbow to paraphrase the great Chinua Achebe.

Uhundan

Sadly your people from SW are shouting ebi pawa oooooooooooooooo
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by onuman: 6:41am On Feb 18
Paraman:

What trouble will she put herself into? By criticism of government? It's believed Nigeria is a democracy, though Tinubu was not chosen president through election process, democracy becomes dictatorship if critics keep silent.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by G00dharddick: 6:43am On Feb 18
blacknp:
At least try get small shame for yourself na, You dey wait for compound failure to come & make your life better for you?

Abi you be 2x compound Almijiri.

Sadly na your people from SW dey die of hunger back to back. they've been regretting about the drug lord. Ebin pawa oooooooooooooooo as been the talk of the year!

The joke is on you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:43am On Feb 18
yarimo:
and used it to feed you right👍👍👍
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by symbianDON(m): 6:43am On Feb 18
Paraman:
Nah like this Kanu dey make mouth before, he don humble now
is she not telling the truth?? Let us be honest to ourselves sometimes biko
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Earthquakes: 6:44am On Feb 18
blacknp:
Trump dey claim election was rigged abi, is he not on trial for his claim?

You reported to The Supreme Court of Nigeria say Tinubu rigged the election, dey said nonsense allegation, yet you Obidients keep making a false claim.

Animals only understand force, Nnamdi Kanu is a living example.

Can you swear your kids future that the election was not clearly rigged, I didn’t say rigged but blatantly rigged and you found nothing wrong with it, after spending such for election?
Can what happened in Nigeria happen in the USA you are bringing into this?
Can you still explain how Tinubu won Rivers state?
We can keep deceiving ourselves but whatever we say or endorse will find a way back to us.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Chochovini: 6:44am On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
and what if she is arrested by DSS what will you do?
. Arrested just like that?
For what crime exactly if I may ask.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Honestey: 6:45am On Feb 18
Loud mouth
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:46am On Feb 18
Chochovini:
. Arrested just like that?
For what crime exactly if I may ask.
she'll explain to the court when arrested...
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Omobude244: 6:49am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Well, I still believe things will get better because I don't understand this asiwaju in aso rock, he's different from the asiwaju I used to know.

Its the same Asiwaju
You were all kids when he rule as a governor and u all have been deceived with lies and propagandas
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by k4kenny(f): 6:50am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:

Your Asiwaju is an Israeli Zionist puppet helping Israhell fund the genocide of Palestinians. He has always been their tool, but we were too blind to see. They helped bring APC into power in 2015, since then they have practically taken over our economy, bleeding us dry for American interests.

https://www.nairaland.com/7997723/isreali-hacking-team-manipulates-elections
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by civilserva: 6:58am On Feb 18
Ezewuzie01:

Whenever good governance is discussed, who wins or loses is not the key factor. This is not about Obi but prosperity to every Nigerians. From your comments, it shows you want bad governance at all cost. May what you wish yourself befall on you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by callmevirus(m): 7:02am On Feb 18
yarimo:

One woman fainted yesterday because of Tinubu's imposed hardship....my prayers is that one day I will read Yarimo fainted due to hunger

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 7:03am On Feb 18
Malroux:
This is what happens when you don't have the people's mandate. Tinubu rigged himself in as the president and decided to punish Nigerians for rejecting him at the polls. Tinubu is evil.

It was your late wretched illiterate peasant father that was evil..

You claim Tinubu rigged himself into power..

You had ALL the opportunity to prove that in court but couldn't even bring forth a formidable argument..

Who's the "rigger" then

Mumu kids..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) / Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP / Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.