Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu (21855 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Election: Prosecute, Don’t Kill Nigerians – Ben Bruce Tells Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by newnigerdelta00: 5:07pm On Feb 18
Kuginzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/17/tinubu-rigged-his-way-into-power-to-kill-nigerians-aisha-yesufu/

Will you keep quiet........ you and peter Obi are the ones killing some mumu with lies
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by newnigerdelta00: 5:09pm On Feb 18
Malroux:
This is what happens when you don't have the people's mandate. Tinubu rigged himself in as the president and decided to punish Nigerians for rejecting him at the polls. Tinubu is evil.

Abeg shut up ,as Obi nor win tell him to feed you he's a billionaire that wants to steal more
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Sylva2147: 5:09pm On Feb 18
blacknp:
Useless woman way go follow opportunist wey no know road.

People like you should thank their stars that this social media, just go to the street and say this rubbish if they don't announce your obituary.

People are suffering and dying and all you empty brain 🧠 can think of is this thrash.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by annyz: 5:24pm On Feb 18
Ezewuzie01:
This Aisha Yesufu doesn't know that northern muslims already see her as a promiscuous woman with how she positions her breasts whenever Peter Obi is around her. Peter Obi will lose again in 2027 and there is nothing she can do about it.

And some people will continue to suffer till death.

This country is now in cruise mode.

Just unfortunate honestly
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by greggng: 5:53pm On Feb 18
blacknp:
Trump dey claim election was rigged abi, is he not on trial for his claim?

You reported to The Supreme Court of Nigeria say Tinubu rigged the election, dey said nonsense allegation, yet you Obidients keep making a false claim.

Animals only understand force, Nnamdi Kanu is a living example.

Keep quiet ...you know nothing about American politics...Trump is not in court for saying election was rigged.... Trump is in court for inciting insurrection after losing the election . Trump is in court for threatening a woman that she raped...court had awarded damages in favor of the woman ....Trump is in court for manipulating company financial statement in other to enable him get bigger loans ...Is important you don't misinform the masses . No law that says anyone that spoke against election after supreme Court ruling has committed offense . You cannot beat a child and expect hi.not to cry
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Trophy12: 5:53pm On Feb 18
yarimo:
OBI, abure and Aisha Yusuf are all thieves who stole labour party money
u be confirm animal, u no suppose day alive for this country. Na 7 feet fit u suppose day Idiot
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Tareq1105: 5:53pm On Feb 18
Malroux:
This is what happens when you don't have the people's mandate. Tinubu rigged himself in as the president and decided to punish Nigerians for rejecting him at the polls. Tinubu is evil.

Same way Obi rigged in the East to the extent of scoring 95% of votes cast as if other 17 parties never existed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Trophy12: 5:55pm On Feb 18
Okwyjesus:

Who is the thief?
your father na him be the thief. If u don't no who is the thief. Foolish people everywhere
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Tareq1105: 5:59pm On Feb 18
Sylva2147:

People like you should thank their stars that this social media, just go to the street and say this rubbish if they don't announce your obituary.

People are suffering and dying and all you empty brain 🧠 can think of is this thrash.

You idiots talk as if Obi is a messiah. Obi is nothing but a surreptitious and pretentious person who couldn't have done anything better.

Is Obi not among those beneficiaries of current forex round tripping and arbitrage through Fidelity Bank CEO?

Just relax yourself, bombshell is coming.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by taiwog700: 6:16pm On Feb 18
We are celebrating mediocrity in this country
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Exceed15: 6:19pm On Feb 18
100% correct. You struggled to be president and ended being the worse in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Exceed15: 6:20pm On Feb 18
Paraman:
Aisha will still use her mouth to put herself in trouble.

What trouble is bigger than this sufferings and Hardship.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Exceed15: 6:21pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Well, I still believe things will get better because I don't understand this asiwaju in aso rock, he's different from the asiwaju I used to know.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

Sorry he only used you to achieve his emilokan.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Exceed15: 6:25pm On Feb 18
Ezewuzie01:
This Aisha Yesufu doesn't know that northern muslims already see her as a promiscuous woman with how she positions her breasts whenever Peter Obi is around her. Peter Obi will lose again in 2027 and there is nothing she can do about it.

Even the northern Muslim will support Aisha on this... Did u see the protest erupting across north? Didn't read about sultan of sokoto lamenting seriously. Infact is feeling the heat most. Muslim Muslim ticket till 2098.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by aswani(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18
ceejay80s:

Let them try it and see if this country won't go down, u guy better not pray for revolution...
Even tinubu will run away

Rest bikonu.

Like someone said earlier, Nnamdi Kanu was brought back from Kenya and has been cooling his heels in a gulag since, nutin happen.

Na Peter Obi booty call pipo go dey vex over.

Even if dem jail Peter Obi today, una no go fit do anytin. Na for social media una power end.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Paraman: 6:36pm On Feb 18
Exceed15:

What trouble is bigger than this sufferings and Hardship.
getting locked up like kanu
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Azularis: 6:41pm On Feb 18
Tinibulation at its peak. Only God can save.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Patojargz: 6:54pm On Feb 18
Normally, He got the title... Our own finish!!!
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by ud4u: 7:08pm On Feb 18
Paraman:
Aisha will still use her mouth to put herself in trouble.

Is people like you that kept Nigeria where it is now
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Gfrank07: 7:21pm On Feb 18
It is just funny how a supposedly man wey hin leg and hand dey shake go rig himself into power while you wey your every thing correct go loose woefully..
I tire for una
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Earthquakes: 7:36pm On Feb 18
aswani:

We all saw what Cynthia Okeke did on behalf of the Labour Party and we wonder how many more of that behaviour existed in the South-East to suddenly be giving LP over 85% of votes in a region of the country where they lose to APGA, PDP and APC even in bye elections.

Thank God that blatant rigging was restricted only in the South-East

Hehehe can you swear it wasn't rigged so I will swear with the ones of South east, it's a simple thing
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Sylva2147: 8:18pm On Feb 18
Tareq1105:

You idiots talk as if Obi is a messiah. Obi is nothing but a surreptitious and pretentious person who couldn't have done anything better.

Is Obi not among those beneficiaries of current forex round tripping and arbitrage through Fidelity Bank CEO?

Just relax yourself, bombshell is coming.

Leave Obi out of this we have someone at the seat of power let's talk about him.

Less I forget I'm not Igbo by tribe I'm from Adamawa state so you should know that I'm not a tribal bigot, what is bad is bad.

I can't support rubbish because I want people with fish brain 🧠 like to be happy, I don't care who wins but let the person do the right thing because are dying and the tendency is there that you might have borrowed your Data and probably not eaten but because you are clueless you can't think straight anymore.
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Kurugu92(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18
blacknp:
Election season is over, The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled, when you make a claim to incite people, you better have evidence to prove it.

Tinubu rigged Lagos State, Osun State, The South South States, & the whole Eastern States in Nigeria abi?

Animals need force, soon Hajia will be wailing.
these woman is tired of freedom and I believe she will be taken to where she belongs soon
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:30pm On Feb 18
siaco:

I am pained because my candidate was rigged out, and you guys bought your way through judiciary yet nothing is in your candidate's brain to make things work.

Before PDP left in 2015 Rice was 7,700 or 8,000 but today what is it? 70k+ , cement as of today is 11,500 cheapest, a liter of petro is 670 - 700 naira, yet you are not ashamed to talk and defend the undefendable.

Shame on you the supposed intellect

slowpoke!

You claimed you were rigged out..

You had your chances in the court like it was when your candidate was getting his mandate back as Governor...

You win then..it was fair and square..

You lost now and you are wailing..

You are SICK!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:31pm On Feb 18
siaco:

If you are telling yourself the truth you know that our judiciary has been compromised and is for the highest bidder.
I hope you are enjoying it is my turn government? The power are crying 😭 that they can no longer feed at least once a day and you are supporting incompetent government and you think you are intelligent. Fool

Sore losers ALWAY have excuses for losing..
But when he won as Governor,the judiciary wasn't compromised..

Who is de foool now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:32pm On Feb 18
DeTruthh:

Typical of a Tinubu supporter. Their brains just like the economy. Not making sense. Write in English pls.

May bandits explode your Ashawo mother's punny with dick..
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:33pm On Feb 18
DeTruthh:

😂😂😂Pls can you address or counter what I said constructively? No you can't. Keep deceiving yourself.

Can you ever do some intelligent thinking in your life?

The answer is obvious..
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:34pm On Feb 18
fabian063:
Lol, selling cocaine to Nsukka student. All money he spent was accounted to by the EFCC. The man is clean as snow. Only a government made up of lucifers followers causes pains and anguish to the people of God

Go and put him in Aso Rock..

Corrupt selfish soul!
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:44pm On Feb 18
siaco:

I am pained because my candidate was rigged out, and you guys bought your way through judiciary yet nothing is in your candidate's brain to make things work.

Before PDP left in 2015 Rice was 7,700 or 8,000 but today what is it? 70k+ , cement as of today is 11,500 cheapest, a liter of petro is 670 - 700 naira, yet you are not ashamed to talk and defend the undefendable.

Shame on you the supposed intellect
Kid..

After I finished NYSC and started work in 1999,fuel was 16.60kobo..rice was 1980naira for 50kg in our local markets. In Roban stores in Enugu,it was 2580..

Why didn't you ask what happened to fuel getting to 140 naira and rice getting to 9000naira under GEJ

Your tin God candidate was busy destroying Anambra because he couldn't handle the politics...doctors went on strike over 1 year ...no LGA elections in 8 years..do I talk about his non-existent infrastructure

You conveniently jumped all that and came to 2014 to spew your empty brains..

You are a young DINGBAT...

Go and watch nickelodeon and banter with your ilk..

slowpoke!
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by morgstreme: 9:51pm On Feb 18
fabian063:
Lol, selling cocaine to Nsukka student. All money he spent was accounted to by the EFCC. The man is clean as snow. Only a government made up of lucifers followers causes pains and anguish to the people of God

As clean as his dad being eliminated because of his drug deals?
His brother inlaw going to jail in his stead because of failed drug deals

I don't normally banter with idiotic moronic misguided pained unexposed kids like you..
Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by Cromagnon: 10:02pm On Feb 18
G00dharddick:

Dude stop going around nairaland spilling this trash everywhere!

The drug lord is a compound failure! It's either you accept the reality now or you keep wailing endlessly
If a failure won elections, what does that say about your candidate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu by norriswood(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18
JealousCobra:

@ bolded. .. are you daft to know that a lot of serving Nigeria security men and women lost their lives in SE because of Kanu?

Or you are expecting the freedom fighters to nuke Nigeria?

People like you are the reasons Nigeria will remain in the dark age...since ur father is daft nd slowpoke birthed a useless zombie like u reasons abnormal

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram / FRSC Officials To Carry Arms / Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.