Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers (18130 Views)

Senate Summons IGP, Wike, Over ‘One Chance’ Victim’s Death / FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Rikze: 6:18am On Feb 18
Belial06:
What is okoro? tell us the ful name .. I know someone from rivers who answers okoro stop trying to be tribalistic he might not the ibo

shocked

Yeah, you are right. I know a couple of them from Omoku, Rivers State, and about three to four families from Isoko, Delta State.

Okoro, does not mean one being Igbo or a South Easterner, as some South Westerners think.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by AmuDimpka: 6:19am On Feb 18
Curious345:
Sounds really fake to me ..because 99.999% of criminals in Lagos are from within the sw
so how can two people be one chance..If Okoro is driving the bus so patience is doing the robbing....a woman

Haba...we aren't stupid Naaaa! You think we will believe this trash?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by AmuDimpka: 6:20am On Feb 18
Rikze:

shocked

Yeah, you are right. I know a couple of them from Omoku, Rivers State, and about three to four families from Isoko, Delta State.

Okoro, does not mean one being Igbo or a South Easterner, as some South Westerners think.
delta ,Igbo, rivers bear okoro
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Pablodreay890: 6:20am On Feb 18
That’s good. Bushmeat don catch the hunter
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Rikze: 6:21am On Feb 18
AmuDimpka:
delta ,Igbo, rivers bear okoro

shocked

I have friends from Isoko not even the Delta Igbo people.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by 9iceprince(m): 6:26am On Feb 18
AmuDimpka:
so how can two people be one chance..If Okoro is driving the bus so patience is doing the robbing....a woman

If the name had been Adeyemi and Joke, will you have said this. Guilty conscience always trying to shift the goalpost to fit your narration

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Osidazz19: 6:27am On Feb 18
Curious345:
Sounds really fake to me ..because 99.999% of criminals in Lagos are from within the sw

Okoro is not from SW. It sounds fake because Okoro is a criminal thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Belial06: 6:27am On Feb 18
Rikze:

shocked

Exactly
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by tete7000(m): 6:29am On Feb 18
Curious345:

Do you sound intelligent to yourself? So they don't live in sw but come in from the east? Oh to you, only a person bearing Yoruba name is from southwest? You are so unintelligent, very daft. An ibo man living and earning his living in lagos can be said to be of southwest Learn, grow and stop being tribalisticaly myopic.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Af0nja2: 6:41am On Feb 18
Developers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Zetty177x: 6:44am On Feb 18
Alexis11:

Operatives of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested one 45-year-old, Okoro, and one 42-year-old, Patience, in a ‘one chance’ robbery in Lagos.

Same people that account for more than 75% of crime is South West.

It can be another propaganda like Chinaza Phillips saga.. same name that committed all the crimes in Lagos and Abuja!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:45am On Feb 18
Okoro and patience why have you decided to take the part of disgrace and shame to your selves and to your people... I condemn this act in totality, okoro and patience repent and accept Jesus Christ rather than bringing shame to your people.... Maybe the lord be with you and your people for the shame is too much for them to bare... Belial06 please let's always remember Mr okoro and Mrs patience in our prayers... Maybe the lord be with them... 🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by ChristianMuslim: 6:50am On Feb 18
There's dignity in hustling and struggling.. instead of bringing shame to your entire tribe
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Johilo(m): 6:54am On Feb 18
superCleanworks:

I hope the information is CORRECT and not some false accusation.
the infor must correct..
abi na because u see that gentle looking man there na why u dey talk... U think na some bunch of igbos abi
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Okeoghenerobert: 7:04am On Feb 18
Jail these people na.Later they will be released and go back to the same habit again

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by AmuDimpka: 7:07am On Feb 18
9iceprince:

If the name had been Adeyemi and Joke, will you have said this. Guilty conscience always trying to shift the goalpost to fit your narration
lalallalalla
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by paskal16: 7:27am On Feb 18
But wait o how this kind old weakling people go rob me for Lagos lol
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by MamaletASO: 7:46am On Feb 18
Okoro !

Hmm..na WA oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Olawade24: 7:47am On Feb 18
Ebukamatth:
45 years old
That nigga looks 70

He actually look 58, e no da take care of himself. Maybe na kai kai e take de step down.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by obawinner(m): 7:55am On Feb 18
tete7000:

Do you sound intelligent to yourself? So they don't live in sw but come in from the east? Oh to you, only a person bearing Yoruba name is from southwest? You are so unintelligent, very daft. An ibo man living and earning his living in lagos can be said to be of southwest Learn, grow and stop being tribalisticaly myopic.
An immigrant of southwest.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by superCleanworks(m): 7:57am On Feb 18
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Timoleon(m): 8:00am On Feb 18
paskal16:
But wait o how this kind old weakling people go rob me for Lagos lol

Make God dey help person o. Na wetin I first think you type so. How these two go rob me? Them go regret say them cross my path.
Yet Make God continue dey deliver me from the path of evil.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by commoditiesnig: 8:03am On Feb 18
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by kettykin: 8:04am On Feb 18
AmuDimpka:

The story is so unreasonable and unrealistic. If this man and the lady do one chance , bus passengers will beat them to death ,notice how frail , unathletic the man looks
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Originalsly: 8:54am On Feb 18
Hmmm...... couldn't they wait a bit longer for the swellings around his eyes to go down some more? ... why didn't they snap photo first and interrogate him after? I see no swelling on the female.... maybe there is... just not on the face. Good job by the Police ... they need an undercover squad to fish out these people.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by samz77: 9:14am On Feb 18
[quote author=BigBlackPreek post=128509771]Do the crime and do time. good riddance to bad rubbish [/quoteCreation of state will put an end to their criminal activities in Yoruba land. They we all move to their sadeast region by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by nedekid: 9:29am On Feb 18
Ashirioluwa:
The 45 years old man looks like 65 years old.
That is the metamorphosis, from 45 years old to 65, then to Chinese. That is how the face will change over few hours. Lol.
Its called facial reconstruction through slaps, aka abara.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by frog12: 9:35am On Feb 18
ibos. why they continue to do this is amazing shocked shocked

give them death penalty

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by sweetTai(m): 10:09am On Feb 18
These people wey no chop reach Dey rob. I don’t know if I should believe Nigerian police any longer. These people I’m looking at no fit rob a 70 year old.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by Johilo(m): 10:21am On Feb 18
superCleanworks:

I hope the information is CORRECT and not some false accusation.

so I am no longer free to hope again? is that it?
please learn to put your words together in a civilised manner so that you can make yourself valuable to whoever is reading. I know it can be hard to give yourself some respect, but just try.
thanks for the advice but you don't have to judge me in that manner. The fact that i didn't put my words together as you said doesn't mean i can't express myself in a civilized way. I have respect for myself and i respect others as well

Please try to be polite with your words next time
Re: Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers by creekman(m): 10:21am On Feb 18
Tribalism and Religion has really blindfolded us from speaking the truth at all times. Itz a shame.

Majesty7:

https://punchng.com/lagos-police-arrest-one-chance-robbers/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs / Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? / Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.