Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience (2169 Views)

What Is The Punishment For Fornication In The Bible? / How To Stop Fornication in your relationship. / Man's Genotype Changed From SS To AA After Attending Church Church[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

And quoting Jesus Christ in that context was with manners? Why u no use Prophet Muhammed instead?

And how is that suppose to be your business?
Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM and a prophet.
So I can reference him.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by Mystery9(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18
dkidd:
Reminds me of Dera...back in the days.. a sexual chorister in one of those christ embassy where those pastors think they're pastor chris jnr (frying hair and shii). If she sings u will repent off ur sins. I sha configured her first from her lame boyfriend then she started missing choir practice and Sunday services because I was ministering to her at home. One thing she liked was when we role played before fvcking and she liked when I played pastor too.. she would laugh so hard and then we would get rough and na so e dey go Jerusalem steady. I noticed her pastor started calling when we were together and when he noticed she couldn't back off my pipe(after spoiling me before her) he made her invite me over to the church. I obliged just once and as a sharp man I saw body languages and I knew pastor was also getting it and has probably not been having it of late since she jam black piper. The boyfriend complained and threatened to kill himself if she didn't leave me and now the pastor is using fake doctrines to brainwash her. Still didn't work cos even after we left that church I fvcked her in a dark corner by one sawmill just for the thrill of almost getting caught and she loved it. We later got separated cos of school and life. We later reconnected afyer some years and exchanged a very sensual hug that had me signals up and a day later she was already inviting me to her house using our old role playing tactics on me to come and administer treatment to her as she's not well. I thank God I told a friend who told me she's now legally married.. omor I opened Facebook only to see babygirl in full wedding regalia with one nice looking guy. Na then I change sim cos looking at her alone will cause me wahala talk more of being alone with her.
Hmm, celebrating evil in the church. I hope you repent and turn to Jesus.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 3:47pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

And how is that suppose to be your business?
Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM and a prophet.
So I can reference him.
U see how u blasphem now And did u know Mohammed was a Christian before deviating to copy it to form another religion which u now practice?

1 Like

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

U see how u blasphem now And did u know Mohammed was a Christian before deviating to copy it to form another religion which u now practice?

Lolz
What is your prove?
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 3:49pm On Feb 18
Mystery9:

Hmm, celebrating evil in the church. I hope you repent and turn to Jesus.
That one done tey bro around 2002/03 I wasn't even keen on churches then. I no dey go sef except on invitation
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 3:49pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

Lolz
What is your prove?
Show me ur own first na
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

Show me ur own first na

Of course I have evidence.
Firstly who is a MUSLIM?

Muslims are monotheistic and worship one, all-knowing God,

Someone who submitted to the will of God, someone who believed in oneness of God.

Jesus Christ PBUH submitted himself to the will of God and also believed in oneness of God that qualifies him as a MUSLIM.

ALSO he never preached Christianity, he knew nothing about Christianity, he knew nothing about Trinity,

Jesus Christ PBUH said I have not come to fulfill my own will if not he that sent me.....
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

Show me ur own first na

Now it is your own turn
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

Show me ur own first na

Oya I'm waiting for you ooo

Don't tell me you are shocked and short of word?
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 4:34pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

Of course I have evidence.
Firstly who is a MUSLIM?

Muslims are monotheistic and worship one, all-knowing God,

Someone who submitted to the will of God, someone who believed in oneness of God.

Jesus Christ PBUH submitted himself to the will of God and also believed in oneness of God that qualifies him as a MUSLIM.

ALSO he never preached Christianity, he knew nothing about Christianity, he knew nothing about Trinity,

Jesus Christ PBUH said I have not come to fulfill my own will if not he that sent me.....
This answers nothing..

Siddhartha Gautama aka Buddha is of royal descent, born in a palace into wealth and affluence but left all these at a point to submit to the will of a higher power. Does that make him a Muslim?

Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and he made mention of that severally. In case ur not informed Jesus Christ identified with Yaweh/ Jehovah and that is not Islamic except u want to say Mohammed worshipped Jehovah too. Christianity is a way of life named after Jesus Christ's departure from earth and his teachings are followed to the letter. So all those ur half-baked text u have been reading to deceive urself will not work on me.

Jesus Christ is Jewish He regularly worshipped in Jewish communal worship, what we call synagogues where Judaism is practiced but Jesus Christ was never the religious type like the Pharisees. His was a way of living and not some textbook religion and his disciples whom he taught how to keep on with the continued works he came to establish were living exactly as they had learned from their Lord and master Jesus Christ and this is where the religion of Christianity sprang from. So saying Jesus isn't a Christian is foolishness of the highest order. Christianity is the following of Jesus' teachings and his ways of living which was first emulated by his disciples who later spread the good news of Christ Jesus to everyone all through the ages passing this down.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 4:42pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

Oya I'm waiting for you ooo

Don't tell me you are shocked and short of word?
You know nothing about Jesus but what ur Quran tells u. A document written centuries after the death of Jesus Christ

Fyi Quran was written 600 years after the events of Christianity. Now, why would anyone with sound mind take a document written 600 years later to tell us what happened to Jesus when we have eyewitness testimony of it happened to Jesus?

A document written 600 years after the death of Jesus is what u are bringing to argue with eyewitness testimony of the holy Bible? Can't u see u are a joke

1 Like

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

This answers nothing..

Siddhartha Gautama aka Buddha is of royal descent, born in a palace into wealth and affluence but left all these at a point to submit to the will of a higher power. Does that make him a Muslim?

Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and he made mention of that severally. In case ur not informed Jesus Christ identified with Yaweh/ Jehovah and that is not Islamic except u want to say Mohammed worshipped Jehovah too. Christianity is a way of life named after Jesus Christ's departure from earth and his teachings are followed to the letter. So all those ur half-baked text u have been reading to deceive urself will not work on me.

Jesus Christ is Jewish He regularly worshipped in Jewish communal worship, what we call synagogues where Judaism is practiced but Jesus Christ was never the religious type like the Pharisees. His was a way of living and not some textbook religion and his disciples whom he taught how to keep on with the continued works he came to establish were living exactly as they had learned from their Lord and master Jesus Christ and this is where the religion of Christianity sprang from. So saying Jesus isn't a Christian is foolishness of the highest order. Christianity is the following of Jesus' teachings and his ways of living which was first emulated by his disciples who later spread the good news of Christ Jesus to everyone all through the ages passing this down.

Look at yourself with lies, you can lie for Africa so Jesus Christ is a Christian lolz where is your evidence?

Don't stress yourself the term Christian was used 80 years after the departure of Jesus. Do you get it now? He knew nothing about Christianity it was Paul that came up with the idea of Christianity so stop lying.....

He knew nothing about Trinity, did he preach Trinity? Stop telling lies, Jesus Christ PBUH served his God and he said it is ONLY him that we should serve.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

You know nothing about Jesus but what ur Quran tells u. A document written centuries after the death of Jesus Christ

Fyi Quran was written 600 years after the events of Christianity. Now, why would anyone with sound mind take a document written 600 years later to tell us what happened to Jesus when we have eyewitness testimony of it happened to Jesus?

A document written 600 years after the death of Jesus is what u are bringing to argue with eyewitness testimony of the holy Bible? Can't u see u are a joke

eyewitness indeed that's is full of contradictions....

Qur'an comprises of both injeel and Torah
It was revealed for prophet Muhammad s.a.w by Angel Micheal that's why you can never see any contradictions in the Quran.....
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by dkidd: 5:01pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

Look at yourself with lies, you can lie for Africa so Jesus Christ is a Christian lolz where is your evidence?

Don't stress yourself the term Christian was used 80 years after the departure of Jesus. Do you get it now? He knew nothing about Christianity it was Paul that came up with the idea of Christianity so stop lying.....

He knew nothing about Trinity, did he preach Trinity? Stop telling lies, Jesus Christ PBUH served his God and he said it is ONLY him that we should serve.
I see u enjoy baseless arguments but I won't indulge u anymore of my precious time because I'm actually learning nothing and ur not willing to learn either. If u can't read to comprehend how is that my fault? Go back and read what I said about Jesus Christ and Christianity. Read it more slowly to understand it this time. Then read ur response again and tell me if there was any need for it. See I have no time to waste on people like u who will rather argue back and forth just because they have sworn to die for a certain religion than to argue intelligently so as to learn or pas true knowledge. I believe in Yaweh/ Jehovah the one true God, Jesus Christ the son, I believe in the holy spirit the comforter,

In John 15:26, Jesus says of the Holy Spirit: But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.... This i live u with

However note I don't believe in Mohammed or Islam and I never will because it's a terrible lie told by a very violent man with sinister motives. Enjoy ur day
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by achorladey: 5:32pm On Feb 18
Wainey:
So sometime ago, I went to a church 3days program and met with this choir lady who happens to be the adopted daughter of the pastor.
She fell for my composure and swaga, (I bin get swag that time cos the economy favour me, dollar was just N400). I told her I am not interested in a relationship and just wanted fun, she agreed and we got into a full sexual relationship, things got tensed and I began to fall in love with her cos of her spirituality and prayers, we later started dating and I was 100% faithful, we began to plan a future together, only for me to find out she was also having an affair with one other junior pastor from a different church she told me was her spititual mentor, I confronted her and she didn't give me enough reason to continue with her.
Though painful but I had to move on cos I can't have a God fearing adulterer as a wife.

adjectives and qualifiers no go kill us......

"God fearing adulterer" as how when she was not married or bethroted to you as wife?

1 Like

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by achorladey: 5:42pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

Pray to your God to show you the way, they are all the same ISLAM is only the way, just submit yourself to the will of God like Jesus Christ PBUH did. No need of intermediary between you and God, very easy to practice, no need of worshiping your God through any Alfa, no need of paying tithe just be helping the needy.

"Islam is the only way to where? To submit yourself to the will is defined by being an islamist.

1 Like

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by otipoju(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Mind how you mention churches anyhow for your fornication.

Aren't you a bad person for recommending someone you have slept with for your friend to marry? I guess it gives you pleasure each time you see her with your friend knowing fully well you've slept with her

Sex is fun to be enjoyed. So I should tell him she is a bad person or what. They are happily married. And I am proud of them both.

1 Like

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by EreluRoz: 5:47pm On Feb 18
otipoju:

Sex is fun to be enjoyed. So I should tell him she is a bad person or what. They are happily married. And I am proud of them both.
Do you think he'll marry her if he had prior knowledge that you once slept with her? As a friend to the man it is expected to tell him that you had sex with her before.

Or can you knowingly marry a woman your friend had sex with? But how is she comfortable with the arrangement sef.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by achorladey: 5:51pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

Jihad is not necessarily a war. Literally it means

The term jihad, literally meaning struggle, has always had multiple meanings within Muslim discourse. It has been interpreted to mean an individual spiritual struggle toward righteousness, and to mean a collective struggle for self-defense.

Just like crusade, do u get it now?

discussion never go far, deception, manipulation and falsehood don start with Jihad does not necessarily mean war. You stated Jihad means preaching now it is stuggle. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by achorladey: 5:59pm On Feb 18
dkidd:

A person that wants to offer a religion that he feels is better already propagating falsehood, lies and manipulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18
achorladey:

discussion never go far, deception, manipulation and falsehood don start with Jihad does not necessarily mean war. You stated Jihad means preaching now it is stuggle. Smh

I told you the meaning already what else do you want to hear? You can use money to fight poverty, it is jihad, I can use wisdom to convert people to islam it is jihad and not necessarily war because there is no compulsion in religion. The one that has to do with war must come in defense and not attack get it right.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ahmedio2017(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18
achorladey:

"Islam is the only way to where? To submit yourself to the will is defined by being an islamist.

Will of God and not any will OKAY ? Jesus said I did not come to fulfill my own will but the Will of God that sent me.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ashawopikin(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18
If u wan see better church parole, just join any big man church youth and singles groups

1 Like

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by ashawopikin(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Mind how you mention churches anyhow for your fornication.

Aren't you a bad person for recommending someone you have slept with for your friend to marry? I guess it gives you pleasure each time you see her with your friend knowing fully well you've slept with her
and where did he mention that the choir member was his friend?
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by KillingJoke: 8:43pm On Feb 18
I met lilith at church of the satan , we sang hymns to satan, drank the blood of a dying fetus and participated in an orgy

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by achorladey: 8:44pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

Will of God and not any will OKAY ? Jesus said I did not come to fulfill my own will but the Will of God that sent me.
Did that Jesus say he was an islamist or Muslim to do so?

1 Like

Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by achorladey: 8:48pm On Feb 18
ahmedio2017:

I told you the meaning already what else do you want to hear? You can use money to fight poverty, it is jihad, I can use wisdom to convert people to islam it is jihad and not necessarily war because there is no compulsion in religion. The one that has to do with war must come in defense and not attack get it right.

grin grin grin grin

You can use money to fight poverty

Let me rephrase....

You can use money to preach poverty.

I can use wisdom to convert people to islam it is jihad and not necessarily war because there is no compulsion in religion

Let's rephrase.....

I can use fight to convert people to islam it is jihad and not necessarily war because there is no compulsion in religion

You should know deception and manipulations when you see one.

I need a quote from your injeel where Jesus said love your neighbours as yourself. If it is within your reach.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by achorladey: 8:52pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Do you think he'll marry her if he had prior knowledge that you once slept with her? As a friend to the man it is expected to tell him that you had sex with her before.

Or can you knowingly marry a woman your friend had sex with? But how is she comfortable with the arrangement sef.

Don't tell us it is a new thing or occurrence.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by EreluRoz: 9:06pm On Feb 18
achorladey:

Don't tell us it is a new thing or occurrence.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.
Are you in any way supporting bad thing kolade? It's like you are now of the world 😆
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by achorladey: 9:15pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
Are you in any way supporting bad thing kolade? It's like you are now of the world 😆

I am looking at reality of what is happening in the world grin grin grin with my face.
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by EreluRoz: 9:20pm On Feb 18
achorladey:

I am looking at reality of what is happening in the world grin grin grin with my face.
It's like the world has taken over you 😂.

Max defeated you all in the end. I'm a bit worldly these days but not what you are thinking 😆. I missed my christian life. My thread still exists there
Re: Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience by achorladey: 9:30pm On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
It's like the world has taken over you 😂.

Max defeated you all in the end. I'm a bit worldly these days but not what you are thinking 😆. I missed my christian life. My thread still exists there

"Looking" and "taken over" are not the same.

Max defeated you all in the end

The same Max that cannot stand and look at the past grin grin

I'm a bit worldly these days but not what you are thinking

Then it's like the world has taken over you a bit, but not what I am thinking

I missed my christian life.

The regimented Christian life or which one?

My thread still exists there

Nairaland no be your property now grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-communicated For Fornication: Proper Means Of Correction? / Are You A Sheep Or A Goat? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:our Great Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.