Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info (44639 Views)

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Police Ask For More Info On Video Of Lady Dancing Seductively With Little Boy / DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by BarrElChapo(m): 7:30am On Feb 18
G00dharddick:
Nothing reasonable will be done out of this.

Chidinma the murderer is still enjoying herself in one of the top oga's house. This case will be swept under the carpet

While trying to sound smart Chidinma is remanded at kirikiri maximum prison and her trial is ongoing. Do not make baseless comments online please.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by YourKarma: 7:30am On Feb 18
toujurs:
Even these girls writing all these are prostitutes, because what would a decent lady be doing outside in the streets of lagos at night by 11pm to 4am.

Mtcheew nonsense. And this is how, these girls will be raped by this ugly man and she will lock up.

The am not your type crew, see who come finally hit the coochie grin. For free o!

Life isn't fair sha o!
Guy you're a demon! Just imagine the kinda useless mentality a "human being" has!
WTF!

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:30am On Feb 18
vickydevoka:
If woman mean to destroy u. She go do anything
see him here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by toujurs: 7:30am On Feb 18
YourKarma:

Guy you're a demon! Just imagine the kinda useless mentality a "human being" has!
WTF!
Lol look at who is calling someone a demon, this life sha.

Look at the gender you are calling me a demon for, the company should have arrest the man, just to suit her ego, what happened to these victims coming out to take action, it's the company that should do that for her. Keep allowing emotions shut your senses out.

I don't support what he did, obviously it's a criminal offense, but what were these girls doing outside late at night. Why can't they do public buses. It's even safer , at this moment, wisdom is profitable to direct.

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by LOVEGINO(m): 7:31am On Feb 18
jrobbins:
The transport hailing company should be able to provide him or didn't they take all necessary details before allowing the crimina on thie platform? With his bank account details, NIN, BVN, and mobile phone number(s), he can be traced.

This is one reason I'm always scared of these online apps and even if I must book a ride, I'm never alone or always on guard. It's an error for you as a normal human being, to go out of your house without even something as small as a screw driver, jack knife, pepper spray, Fish bone, animal horn designed as a keyholder or anything that can be used to attack an aggressor if the need raises. I learnt this on the streets while growing up in the core north over 30 years and till today I've not stopped. I even have a pen that conceals a small pin.
very correct.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Juoflife1(f): 7:33am On Feb 18
I can't take a ride with this kind of face. I will cancel immediately because he's too ugly.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Major7: 7:36am On Feb 18
jrobbins:
The transport hailing company should be able to provide him or didn't they take all necessary details before allowing the crimina on thie platform? With his bank account details, NIN, BVN, and mobile phone number(s), he can be traced.

This is one reason I'm always scared of these online apps and even if I must book a ride, I'm never alone or always on guard. It's an error for you as a normal human being, to go out of your house without even something as small as a screw driver, jack knife, pepper spray, Fish bone, animal horn designed as a keyholder or anything that can be used to attack an aggressor if the need raises. I learnt this on the streets while growing up in the core north over 30 years and till today I've not stopped. I even have a pen that conceals a small pin.

Now that's my guy,always guiding. No gree for anybody grin
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by CharleyBright(m): 7:38am On Feb 18
vickydevoka:

You are not worth destroying by anyone man or woman, so hold your useless breathe.
So all the different people sharing their experience are all trying to destroy him.
Even his face looks like a hardened criminal.
Only a criminal like you will support a criminal.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Sirianese: 7:42am On Feb 18
YourKarma:

WTF!

He's the guy tongue

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by ShenTeh(m): 7:50am On Feb 18
toujurs:
Even these girls writing all these are prostitutes, because what would a decent lady be doing outside in the streets of lagos at night by 11pm to 4am.

Mtcheew nonsense. And this is how, these girls will be raped by this ugly man and she will lock up.

The am not your type crew, see who come finally hit the coochie grin. For free o!

Life isn't fair sha o!

You are either sick, never been to Lagos or any cosmopolitan or just being plain silly.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Goodlady(f): 7:51am On Feb 18
Mckandre:
Person post him number, Make i dial m first
Pls do
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Curious346: 7:57am On Feb 18
Why haven't they reported him on uber bolt.. to catch him is very simple . And the ehailing companies don't waste 2seconds b4 they block the account of drivers who are reported as thieves..

The story don't add up still .

Victims also have responsibilities too. Reporting a crime immediately after it occurs is very very Important

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Cruzmaster: 8:00am On Feb 18
Obviouslyblunt:
Will the cops swing into action? Question for another day.

Sharp, sharp. They will catch him today if they wish.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Ohraykon: 8:01am On Feb 18
vickydevoka:
mugun until it happens to your sister!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Ohraykon: 8:04am On Feb 18
Carlylepneuma:
Where is David hundeyin he should act very fast... He d bastard face no conscience at all... If i talk region that are known for acts like dis both home and abroad them begin they spew trash. See d nose sha and do d math.
until it happens to someone in your family, don't you guys get tired of this rubbish. Oh i forgot some of you were paid to cause disunity on all nigerian platforms.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by FutureBender: 8:05am On Feb 18
Nigerian Jack The Reaper💀💀💀
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by nedekid: 8:07am On Feb 18
Obviouslyblunt:
Will the cops swing into action? Question for another day.
They certainly will. If nothing, naija police is good in talking and capturing who the set out to get. Especially when motivated.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by femicyrus(m): 8:08am On Feb 18
This is the main disadvantage of sacking a police officer especially SARS and then allow him to go and leave among the people.

These type of people after sack should be drafted into the Frontline of the army fighting terrorist in the forest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by naptu2: 8:09am On Feb 18
Curious346:
Why haven't they reported him on uber bolt.. to catch him is very simple . And the ehailing companies don't waste 2seconds b4 they block the account of drivers who are reported as thieves..

The story don't add up still .

Victims also have responsibilities too. Reporting a crime immediately after it occurs is very very Important

This is what I have been explaining to someone else.

1) People like this usually work for many companies. People are dragging indrive because they reported him to indrive and indrive sacked him. People say that indrive should have reported him to the police.

2) But one of the people that is complaining said that she encountered him on Bolt.

3) I also said that people like this go independent when they are reported and someone has confirmed that he kidnapped her when he was calling passengers at Ikeja City Mall

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 8:15am On Feb 18
Not making brief for him but what if na group of people or one person get those accounts just to rubbish the guy maybe because of something that went wrong?

Those claiming victims, did they have records of the complaints they made after the incidents to the security agents because this is humans and they can do and undo o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by G00dharddick: 8:19am On Feb 18
BarrElChapo:

While trying to sound smart Chidinma is remanded at kirikiri maximum prison and her trial is ongoing. Do not make baseless comments online please.

If you really think chidinma is in prison then dude the joke is on you
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by chatinent: 8:21am On Feb 18
Checking his number...
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Miracle4325: 8:21am On Feb 18
Olusegun ronuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Slymonster(m): 8:23am On Feb 18
I saw someone wrote police officer on Twitter. I am not surprised, dude robbed someone I know with an AK 47. When I heard AK 47, I was shocked and said he could be a police officer. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Feb 18
what app was used to book this rapist driver? I want to understand why they've harboured a rapist as a driver on their platform since 2020 till date?
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by HussenAdul: 8:28am On Feb 18
Is he McOluomo boy?
If so 4grit!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Dpharisee: 8:35am On Feb 18
Put a bounty on his head and you will catch him in 2 days
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Originalsly: 8:37am On Feb 18
I was wondering why The Domestic and Sexual Violence Agency is requesting information on the rapist and not the Police ... and why don't they report the matter. But someone stated he's Police personnel and now this it makes sense... they been making reports forever and nothing was being done because of the connection ... and he knows nothing will be done. It makes no sense for us the public to make reports either ... whoever reports him may become a target. This matter needs to be taken to the street .... clear photo. May others drop more details ... make and model of car he drives etc. This TD Jakes predator needs to be caught and ehmmmm ..... punished.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:39am On Feb 18
Definitely,his time is up.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Miller232: 8:50am On Feb 18
Westerhoffe:
His days are numbered already!
They have witnesses, his photos, and Social Media?
Forget it… he has been caught already.

And someone said there he's a Police Personnel!

When the protector becomes the predator.
Those police men na only God fit punish them
Na why them no dey die well
Dem go just die like mosquito
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Rejoice28(f): 8:51am On Feb 18
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by godofuck231: 8:55am On Feb 18
Shhhhh, quick and quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.