Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info (44637 Views)

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Police Ask For More Info On Video Of Lady Dancing Seductively With Little Boy / DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by pelumi25: 12:36pm On Feb 18
I know the man also, he drives mostly at night. Even at midnight like 1-4am. There is always red stuffs in his car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by toujurs: 12:58pm On Feb 18
Momcherry:

'That gender', unfortunately ,brought you to this world. It's been long I made a comment on nairaland cos I observed that a lot of ill brought up babies like you have taken over this space.

I have a lot to say to you but there's no need wasting my saliva, I only pray your sister or daughter doesn't fall victim to these kinds of animals
Reality of life, is what you now call ill brought up babies. Oh please grow up, and stop all these emotional blackmail.

Was i done a favour, being brought into the world by a woman . If you become barren would you be happy, so it definitely wasn't a favour.

You should be grateful, you gave birth, and a man chose to protect and provide for you.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by CaptainFM1: 1:04pm On Feb 18
Shey NIMC Computer no fit do facial search of this man ni?
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by FireUpNow(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18
Mckandre:
Person post him number, Make i dial m first

U be police?
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Love800(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18
Mehn!
U are very smart sha.
jrobbins:
The transport hailing company should be able to provide him or didn't they take all necessary details before allowing the crimina on thie platform? With his bank account details, NIN, BVN, and mobile phone number(s), he can be traced.

This is one reason I'm always scared of these online apps and even if I must book a ride, I'm never alone or always on guard. It's an error for you as a normal human being, to go out of your house without even something as small as a screw driver, jack knife, pepper spray, Fish bone, animal horn designed as a keyholder or anything that can be used to attack an aggressor if the need raises. I learnt this on the streets while growing up in the core north over 30 years and till today I've not stopped. I even have a pen that conceals a small pin.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Khallicopyro: 2:10pm On Feb 18
AmuDimpka:
All these Yoruba ronuists ... Olusegun
Must you tribalize everything. People like you are out problem in this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Anashe: 2:20pm On Feb 18
toujurs:
Lol look at who is calling someone a demon, this life sha.

Look at the gender you are calling me a demon for, the company should have arrest the man, just to suit her ego, what happened to these victims coming out to take action, it's the company that should do that for her. Keep allowing emotions shut your senses out.

I don't support what he did, obviously it's a criminal offense, but what were these girls doing outside late at night. Why can't they do public buses. It's even safer , at this moment, wisdom is profitable to direct.

You're either part of his gang or an enabler. You're incredibly daft and stupid for this statement. Did you not see where people ordered taxis and it was in the morning on their way to work? So because a person is a lady or woman they cannot be outside at night? Says who? Too many professions have people working late shifts but I don't expect a dimwit like you to know. Blame the victims all day everyday. People don't get kidnapped, mugged or killed using public transport? Wisdom is profitable to direct but what you've displayed is folly.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Blackdisciple(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18
See em face like tunde .......

This one can only do that to females cos it's just girls are complaining about him . But em no fit try that shit alone with a guy, God please protect me from the hands of evil ones,no be people like me wey dey Carry screw driver for bag 247, only him , to be honest I will stab him with screw driver God knows I will just him....
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by aylipple: 2:41pm On Feb 18
See his nose and thick ponmo lips. When he's caught, either by police or any other person, they should first cut off a chunk of his nose, slice his lips, use a plier to pull off all his finger & toenails then castrate the id!ot.

He should be allowed to die a slow & painful de@th.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by toprealman: 3:18pm On Feb 18
Nigerian police are so backward. So you guys cannot carry out a sting operation to catch this dude?
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Konquest: 3:34pm On Feb 18
naptu2:
Many Nigerians have taken to social media to warn people about this taxi driver who they say is very dangerous. They say that the driver is always armed with guns, knives and acid and that he usually rapes and robs his victims.

Many people have been recounting their experience on Twitter, Facebook and other social media. The Domestic and Sexual Violence Agency of the Lagos State Government has requested that people with information about the person should come forward.
Damn! This is surreal...
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Konquest: 3:42pm On Feb 18
naptu2:
Someone says that he knows him.
This dude ought to have been picked up since early 2023, now he's gone ahead to commit more crimes especially brutal rapes! I read up there in a screenshot were someone said a lot of actors (actresses) coming back from late night shoots have been raped or attacked with knives and the threat of an acid attack.

This is why I get pissed off when women don't report these cases on time... More women get endangered and attacked if reports are not made ASAP. Victims can then go for professional medical and mental therapy.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by olusola200: 3:46pm On Feb 18
Better do something now before he graduates to kidnapper
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Konquest: 3:49pm On Feb 18
naptu2:
There are very many more complaints across social media.
It's obvious from these screenshots here that this rapist has deep mental trauma and is a thread to the larger society as a former policeman. Regular mental health checks are key to sustainable living.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Feb 18
vickydevoka:
If woman mean to destroy u. She go do anything
what is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Feb 18
Seun, Mynd44
toujurs:
Even these girls writing all these are prostitutes, because what would a decent lady be doing outside in the streets of lagos at night by 11pm to 4am.

Mtcheew nonsense. And this is how, these girls will be raped by this ugly man and she will lock up.

The "am not your type" crew, see who come finally hit the coochie grin. For free o!

Life isn't fair sha o!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by cococandy(f): 4:17pm On Feb 18
You’re a very xtupid person
toujurs:
Lol look at who is calling someone a demon, this life sha.

Look at the gender you are calling me a demon for, the company should have arrest the man, just to suit her ego, what happened to these victims coming out to take action, it's the company that should do that for her. Keep allowing emotions shut your senses out.

I don't support what he did, obviously it's a criminal offense, but what were these girls doing outside late at night. Why can't they do public buses. It's even safer , at this moment, wisdom is profitable to direct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by toujurs: 4:27pm On Feb 18
cococandy:
You’re a very xtupid person
who is this, are you sure you are mentally stable.

Instead of you, to create a topic, advising these young women to stop midnight olosho work.

65% of those girls, on twitter, are prostitutes. The other lady, who said she was rushing to work, was she raped. .

Or you just want to be stupid. Whatever you young girls experience in the hand of these e hailing driver, trust me these women deserve it.

I have booked a ride, for a lady. From amuwo to magodo, the driver was a young guy. Who was hustling to feed his family, the text he sent me, after he dropped her off, when i read the message

I had to add an extra 5k. These girls are verbally abusive.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by naptu2: 4:30pm On Feb 18
Konquest:

This dude ought to have been picked up since early 2023, now he's gone ahead to commit more crimes especially brutal rapes! I read up there in a screenshot were someone said a lot of actors (actresses) coming back from late night shoots have been raped or attacked with knives and the threat of an acid attack.

This is why I get pissed off when women don't report these cases on time... More women get endangered and attacked if reports are not made ASAP. Victims can then go for professional medical and mental therapy.

I told someone that I believe that it is shock and trauma response. Some people are in shock and just want to forget that anything happened.

The other problem is who to report to. Some people are dragging InDrive app because they say that people reported the man to InDrive and InDrive sacked him. They expected InDrive to report him to the police.

Anyway, I am happy that DSVA is now on the case. They usually get justice for victims.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by stagger: 4:52pm On Feb 18
A responsible govt will make it mandatory for all ride hailing drivers to undergo a background check by ONSA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Konquest: 4:57pm On Feb 18
naptu2:

I told someone that I believe that it is shock and trauma response. Some people are in shock and just want to forget that anything happened.

The other problem is who to report to. Some people are dragging InDrive app because they say that people reported the man to InDrive and InDrive sacked him. They expected InDrive to report him to the police.

Anyway, I am happy that DSVA is now on the case. They usually get justice for victims.
@naptu2

Indeed, you made valid points here.

I believe here and now that since rape and other forms of violence against women majorly affect women physically and mentally, the PUSH for major reforms MUST come from women with the support of the few men who genuinely have empathy towards female causes. Most men generally tend to engage in poosyfooting and do not think about deep female issues like rape, menstrual cramps, post partum disorders, etc, until it hits home and affects a close female relative or friend of theirs.

Emergency hotlines and contact numbers are key towards getting to report these enervating crimes. For me, I'm just tired of reading cases of brutal rapes or gang rapes by hood gangs, campus gangs, armed robbers, date rapes.

I want action against rapists... Including real castrations or chemical castrations with hard labor and where murder occurs, then capital punishments by electric chairs or lethal injections must be applied in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

Just like you've stated, let's hope DSVA's involvement in this situation will kickstart a massive revolution that'll help to remove male psychopath rapists off the streets for good.

Back in the early 1990s, the daughter of a parish priest in England was gang raped by a group of 4 drunken young men in their 20s. Those idiots knocked on the door and forced there way in when the priest came to open the door. They viciously beat up the priest and tied him up and proceeded to sexually molest the daughter via buggery. She later told a popular UK magazine years later (as part of her healing process and forgiveness towards the rapists who were eventually arrested and jailed) that the buggery was the most humiliating part for her since she was a virgin at that time. That's when I truly began to hate rapists tbh.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Reelmii: 4:58pm On Feb 18
What App is he on....is it UBER,, BOLT..etc
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by naptu2: 5:18pm On Feb 18
Konquest:

@naptu2

Indeed, you made valid points here.

I believe here and now that since rape and other forms of violence against women majorly affect women physically and mentally, the PUSH for major reforms MUST come from women with the support of the few men who genuinely have empathy towards female causes. Most men generally tend to engage in poosyfooting and do not think about deep female issues like rape, menstrual cramps, post partum disorders, etc, until it hits home and affects a close female relative or friend of theirs.

Emergency hotlines and contact numbers are key towards getting to report these enervating crimes. For me, I'm just tired of reading cases of brutal rapes or gang rapes by hood gangs, campus gangs, armed robbers, date rapes.

I want action against rapists... Including real castrations or chemical castrations with hard labor and where murder occurs, then capital punishments by electric chairs or lethal injections must be applied in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

Just like you've stated, let's hope DSVA's involvement in this situation will kickstart a massive revolution that'll help to remove male psychopath rapists off the streets for good.

Back in the early 1990s, the daughter of a parish priest in England was gang raped by a group of 4 drunken young men in their 20s. Those idiots knocked on the door and forced there way in when the priest came to open the door. They viciously beat up the priest and tied him up and proceeded to sexually molest the daughter via buggery. She later told a popular UK magazine years later (as part of her healing process and forgiveness towards the rapists who were eventually arrested and jailed) that the buggery was the most humiliating part for her since she was a virgin at that time. That's when I truly began to hate rapists tbh.

That's why I often create threads about DSVA's activities and share their contact details.

The Lagos State Government has converted the Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT) into the Domestic and Sexual Violence Agency (DSVA).

DSVRT is a collection of professional service providers and officials that respond as a group and in a timely fashion to the various needs of domestic and sexual violence survivors by providing legal, medical, emergency assistance, Counselling and psychological and psycho social support. It is to encourage and create unprecedented level of collaboration among professionals working to end sexual and Gender Based Violence.

Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT) is an organisation under Lagos state Government committed to ensuring total eradication of Sexual and Gender Based Violence in the State. Our mission is to provide sensitive services to victims of domestic and sexual violence while promoting healthy relationships as we strive to enhance our coordinated community response to domestic and sexual violence in Lagos State and indeed in Nigeria.

naptu2:

Once again, contact the Domestic/Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT) in the following ways:

Physical address: Head Office DSVA, Novel House, Central Business District, Alausa 101233, Ikeja,

E-mail : info@lagosdsva.org

Telephone : 112, O-8000-333-333 (toll free)

Twitter: @Lagosdsva

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lagosdsva

The reason I advised that you should contact these people is that they've got lawyers, psychological counsellors and other professionals that are needed to tackle this case. They are backed by the Lagos State Government and they know how to make the police do their work. They can also provide shelter for the woman and the child if the need arises. They are your best bet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by CluelessMODS: 5:43pm On Feb 18
Very ugly dude!.. grin
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by AmuDimpka: 5:45pm On Feb 18
Khallicopyro:

Must you tribalize everything. People like you are out problem in this country
no it's the people like shouted Ronu during elections
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by zoedew: 7:22pm On Feb 18
Good facial recognition software should fetch him out clear in a well run society unlike ours. Driver's licence, Voters Card, Telephone numbers biometric details etc will be available!
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Momcherry(f): 7:28pm On Feb 18
toujurs:
Reality of life, is what you now call ill brought up babies. Oh please grow up, and stop all these emotional blackmail.

Was i done a favour, being brought into the world by a woman . If you become barren would you be happy, so it definitely wasn't a favour.

You should be grateful, you gave birth, and a man chose to protect and provide for you.

Osi no emotional blackmail? Taa gbafuo gi there.. I be your mama? Go and tell your mom that. Onye eriri eri!!
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by AyeMoJuba: 8:19pm On Feb 18
jrobbins:
The transport hailing company should be able to provide him or didn't they take all necessary details before allowing the crimina on thie platform? With his bank account details, NIN, BVN, and mobile phone number(s), he can be traced.

This is one reason I'm always scared of these online apps and even if I must book a ride, I'm never alone or always on guard. It's an error for you as a normal human being, to go out of your house without even something as small as a screw driver, jack knife, pepper spray, Fish bone, animal horn designed as a keyholder or anything that can be used to attack an aggressor if the need raises. I learnt this on the streets while growing up in the core north over 30 years and till today I've not stopped. I even have a pen that conceals a small pin.

Even me that grew up in the village...back then we go to long distance farms and always had to carry cutlass or knife for snakes...till today, i won't step out of the house without a weapon...even if it's just a pen knife. I don't go out empty-handed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by toujurs: 8:28pm On Feb 18
Momcherry:

Osi no emotional blackmail? Taa gbafuo gi there.. I be your mama? Go and tell your mom that. Onye eriri eri!!

village house wife. undecided
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Momcherry(f): 11:12pm On Feb 18
toujurs:
village house wife. undecided

City brainless f**l!!!
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Konquest: 1:47am On Feb 19
naptu2:

That's why I often create threads about DSVA's activities and share their contact details.

The Lagos State Government has converted the Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team (DSVRT) into the Domestic and Sexual Violence Agency (DSVA).

That's really impressive.

Thanks for the info here... It'll go a long way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.