Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info (44592 Views)

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Police Ask For More Info On Video Of Lady Dancing Seductively With Little Boy / DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:00am On Feb 18
MadamExcellency:

Did you even follow up on the numerous reports tabled by people? Or do you comment based on seeing his name? Is he your friend?
most women can dehumanize men when they are in pain... eg is davido's boy who the girlfriend accused of domestic violence and rape...
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by zzbrodah: 9:03am On Feb 18
Does it mean that all the victims can’t recollect the make/model of the car he used and the plate number. Showing his face is not enough,if this guy shave his beard and head,you won’t recognize him again and the spree continues

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Bigprik: 9:08am On Feb 18
naptu2:
Many Nigerians have taken to social media to warn people about this taxi driver who they say is very dangerous. They say that the driver is always armed with guns, knives and acid and that he usually rapes and robs his victims.

Many people have been recounting their experience on Twitter, Facebook and other social media. The Domestic and Sexual Violence Agency of the Lagos State Government has requested that people with information about the person should come forward.
see him face like big black nyash
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by BarrElChapo(m): 9:08am On Feb 18
G00dharddick:

If you really think chidinma is in prison then dude the joke is on you

It's you that's crazy to think Chidinma is anywhere but in prison.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Salowise: 9:12am On Feb 18
crossfm:
I can't conclude at this point of the crimes he is been accused of,but his face says a lot grin tongue.

Those it mean that all these hailing companies don't keep records of their drivers at all or what. They should be able to help the police in their investigations.

Police over to you.
Much as one ought to the careful of him, I'm still scared of what women can do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by bewla(m): 9:21am On Feb 18
naptu2:
Someone says that he knows him.
Thank God you don't call him bobo chikago
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Ckonnet: 9:25am On Feb 18
naptu2:
Someone says that he knows him.

The police already knows him n his deeds!!! This one police is gingering na just to save face
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by naptu2: 9:27am On Feb 18
zzbrodah:
Does it mean that all the victims can’t recollect the make/model of the car he used and the plate number. Showing his face is not enough,if this guy shave his beard and head,you won’t recognize him again and the spree continues

I have seen a ton of complaints all over social media. Unfortunately I can't post all of them.

Someone has posted the license plate and make of the car, but I'm not sure if that will achieve anything.

He boasted to one of his victims that she won't be able to track him because he uses different cars.

He works for various companies. People are dragging indrive because people reported him to them and they sacked him, but people wanted indrive to report him to the police.

Another person that encountered him said that he was on the Bolt app.

Yet another person that encountered him at Ikeja City Mall said that he was calling passengers by himself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by dealslip(f): 9:37am On Feb 18
vickydevoka:
If woman mean to destroy u. She go do anything
May your mother, aunt, sisters or wife encounter him since he is innocent and the victims are just trying to destroy him. Insensitive fool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Inobeyourmate: 9:41am On Feb 18
His case reminds me of the Kalamazoo shooting in US, Uber drivers can be so terrifying at times
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Emmanuel909090: 10:32am On Feb 18
What is his name again? grin
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by lendahand(m): 10:32am On Feb 18
jrobbins:
The transport hailing company should be able to provide him or didn't they take all necessary details before allowing the crimina on thie platform? With his bank account details, NIN, BVN, and mobile phone number(s), he can be traced.

This is one reason I'm always scared of these online apps and even if I must book a ride, I'm never alone or always on guard. It's an error for you as a normal human being, to go out of your house without even something as small as a screw driver, jack knife, pepper spray, Fish bone, animal horn designed as a keyholder or anything that can be used to attack an aggressor if the need raises. I learnt this on the streets while growing up in the core north over 30 years and till today I've not stopped. I even have a pen that conceals a small pin.
grin Jack Robinson is that you?
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by bablon20(m): 10:36am On Feb 18
With all the info about him on the internet am sure it won't be long before he ends up in the police net.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by webincomeplus(m): 10:52am On Feb 18
crossfm:
I can't conclude at this point of the crimes he is been accused of,but his face says a lot grin tongue.

Those it mean that all these hailing companies don't keep records of their drivers at all or what. They should be able to help the police in their investigations.

Police over to you.
You saw people's written accounts, you said you can't conclude based on those. But you went ahead to conclude based on his facial appearance. Your teachers will be very proud of you if they get to read this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Mckandre(m): 10:53am On Feb 18
toujurs:
This is how women manipulate fools like you. You better mind your business, you think this is an online fight, with your keyboard. Your eye will soon clear.
i think ure the bitter fool here, believing every written joke u see online. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by tymicjay77: 11:14am On Feb 18
Well , I think a proper investigation should be carryout before any act of labelling as criminals. Cos I dnt trust this gender with hole in between there legs.... If you see where girls they rope man you will think all she is accusing the man is true.... I have actually witness where 2 runs girls boarded a cab , only for them refusing to pay the driver just because the driver didn't dropped them where they asked him to drop them( by normal sense where they wanted to dropped was very bad for parking as if the driver should park his vehicle could get damaged due to the area).instead they start abusing, insulting the driver. One of the girl even take picture of the driver and say he will post his face on Twitter and tag him rapist and kidnapper.i was so astonishing by the way they were even insulting the young driver even though they were the one at faults... The driver didn't see his money from them and I m very sure the stupid girl would have posted the driver pictures too and tag him as she say she will on Twitter.... Imagine people now seeing that man pics they will conclude the girls are victims were as nah stupid and mad girls they at fault...
Since then I hardly jump into conclusions when girls post pics of guys on social media tagging him of all things.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by KosiGee(m): 11:24am On Feb 18
toujurs:
This is how women manipulate fools like you. You better mind your business, you think this is an online fight, with your keyboard. Your eye will soon clear.

Are you Segun whose photo is trending?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by toujurs: 11:32am On Feb 18
KosiGee:

Are you Segun whose photo is trending?
grin would you like to book a ride, for your sister?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Prince2324: 11:43am On Feb 18
These people again?
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:44am On Feb 18
That man should be tracked as soon as possible before he inflicts more harm.

I even suspect mental issues from the tales, but let's grab him first.
Psychiatrists will confirm that.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Badgers14: 11:44am On Feb 18
With his pictures all over the net, his name and phone number..

How come the police haven't swooped in yet and pick him up?

What's the essence of NIN?

Or are they waiting for streets to pick him up and administer jungle justice?

I don't usually cheer for jungle justice but if this guy is guilty of the numerous rapes, robberies , stealing etc as accused, well then.. he deserves it!
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by aremubabs: 11:45am On Feb 18
princemillla:
Terrible mehn.
How can you go about raping people. What's IF the person has incurable diseases. Kaiii ignorance is the worst enemy of man.

This guy need to track treat his Bleep up ASAP

Maybe he is a sociopath.

He is mentally unstable. Because what can he be committing all these crimes for when he knows he can be traced?

Abeg, the guy is not normal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by aremubabs: 11:49am On Feb 18
Juoflife1:
I can't take a ride with this kind of face. I will cancel immediately because he's too ugly.

This is very unintelligent. Do you decide your driver by whether they look good or ugly?

What more do you want from a ride? Is it not to be moved from one location to your designated one? What concerns handsomeness or ugliness with that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by NoToPile: 11:49am On Feb 18
I don't understand how some boys on NL can't even reason.

Some are saying when a woman wants to destroy a man bleh bleh bleh in another breath saying why didnt they report to police.

We see the reason why people hardly report rape.

Can't they even read the accounts of different people?

This is becoming so alarming, the rate at which nonsense is being spewed, at least read, read and read how difficult is it?

Nawa.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by DeepSight(m): 11:50am On Feb 18
toujurs:
grin would you like to book a ride, for your sister?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Mehn, I laughed my head off at this one!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by aremubabs: 11:51am On Feb 18
yeshuasfootstep:
That man should be tracked as soon as possible before he inflicts more harm.

I even suspect mental issues from the tales, but let's grab him first.
Psychiatrists will confirm that.

This is obviously a mental case.

Committing all these crimes without a mask? No, this guy is obviously not normal. He is abnormal.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Quaddafi29: 12:05pm On Feb 18
He should be shot on site like a rabid dog
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by ipobarecriminals: 12:07pm On Feb 18
sad even a gentleman that look pious like a Deeper life are demon.We dey carry 🌶spray for here..
Juoflife1:
I can't take a ride with this kind of face. I will cancel immediately because he's too ugly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by CHoccolaTE: 12:14pm On Feb 18
NoToPile:
I don't understand how some boys on NL can't even reason.

Some are saying when a woman wants to destroy a man bleh bleh bleh in another breath saying why didnt they report to police.

We see the reason why people hardly report rape.

Can't they even read the accounts of different people?

This is becoming so alarming, the rate at which nonsense is being spewed, at least read, read and read how difficult is it?

Nawa.

See, all these guys you see defending the criminal and staying stupid things about the girls that reported him, just know that they are also his fellow criminals or they are criminally inclined.

They are just pissed off that their colleague has been caught.

Nairaland is home to many mentally unstable criminal males, Na them dey defend animals like that rapist driver.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by sekundosekundo: 12:18pm On Feb 18
crossfm:
I can't conclude at this point of the crimes he is been accused of,but his face says a lot grin tongue
Does it mean that all these hailing companies don't keep records of their drivers at all or what. They should be able to help the police in their investigations.

Police over to you.

That dude is a beast.
Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by Momcherry(f): 12:19pm On Feb 18
toujurs:
Lol look at who is calling someone a demon, this life sha.

Look at the gender you are calling me a demon for, the company should have arrest the man, just to suit her ego, what happened to these victims coming out to take action, it's the company that should do that for her. Keep allowing emotions shut your senses out.

I don't support what he did, obviously it's a criminal offense, but what were these girls doing outside late at night. Why can't they do public buses. It's even safer , at this moment, wisdom is profitable to direct.

'That gender', unfortunately ,brought you to this world. It's been long I made a comment on nairaland cos I observed that a lot of ill brought up babies like you have taken over this space.

I have a lot to say to you but there's no need wasting my saliva, I only pray your sister or daughter doesn't fall victim to these kinds of animals

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info by yeshuasfootstep(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18
aremubabs:

This is obviously a mental case.

Committing all these crimes without a mask? No, this guy is obviously not normal. He is abnormal.

Exactly my thoughts.
His face alone says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) / DJ Dream Ogbu Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Their House In Aba (Graphic Photos) / I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.