Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,828 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State (3503 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State by McStoic(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18
metaluterus:
Why is she wearing over sized shoe??

And in her last photo, is it JUJU or veins in that her right hand or what?

For your mind now you don yab her abi?
Re: A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State by KillingJoke: 8:16pm On Feb 18
Oshey BWC connoisseur

Re: A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State by Johnjustice: 8:47pm On Feb 18
White men are freaks, can she keep up...they are all about kinky sex.
Re: A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State by ProjectsCityNG: 12:57pm On Feb 28
KingDash09:
Sure client

You no well at all ?
Re: A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State by Printme1: 1:06pm On Feb 28
Next thing they are doing tiktok videos grin

Since you are here smiley

I design websites for businesses for only 15k

I design investment platforms. I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji.

I also design real estate websites, blogs and websites for businesses.

All for 15k only.

WhatsApp 070 5582 2849
Re: A Lady Took Her White Boyfriend To Her Village In Ebonyi State by pastie(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20
metaluterus:
Why is she wearing over sized shoe??

And in her last photo, is it JUJU or veins in that her right hand or what?
she's probably wearing her partner shoe.. kaii you get eyes sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) / How To Toast A Girl In Nairaland / I Think I'm Dating A Romance Scammer:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.