Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland (5058 Views)

100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G / 250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows / Slay Queen Got 20 Guys To Buy Her 20 Iphones Which She Sold To Buy A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by BItt: 2:07pm On Feb 18
guobe:
200,000 naira have been sent to me by a good samaritan to distribute to 20 guys with the sum of 10,000 naira each.
The criteria for getting the money as instructed by the donor include the following,;
1.must be struggling
2.Has not insulted others while trying to make his points.
3.He is not an ethnic jingoist and sees every other person as a fellow citizen with whom he merely has a disagreement over how things should be done.
You can show interest and I will do a background check on you and if you are found worthy, you will be picked.
Thanks and may God bless us all .

Please check mine.
I tick all the boxes

Opay 906 7329755
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by LawyerLomo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18
guobe:
200,000 naira have been sent to me by a good samaritan to distribute to 20 guys with the sum of 10,000 naira each.
The criteria for getting the money as instructed by the donor include the following,;
1.must be struggling
3.He is not an ethnic jingoist and sees every other person as a fellow citizen with whom he merely has a disagreement over how things should be done.
You can show interest and I will do a background check on you and if you are found worthy, you will be picked.

I'm here, mercy for me.
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by LoveJesus87(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18
guobe:
1.must be struggling
am interested oooo sir
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18
I see this thread as a revenge mission and nothing else because I said "wetin man do man" grin grin grin grin in the other widows thread and said how men are quick to come to the rescue of women and leave fellow men to languish.

Still doesn't change my stand undecided

The stated measures and criteria also given to disqualify from the start grin
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by bodmasfem(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18
I'm interested please.
Wema, 0240981280, olabode femi isreal
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by NoahHadNoArk: 2:30pm On Feb 18
guobe:
1.must be struggling

I’m here and available

Pass me not good brother
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by MiniMonster: 2:34pm On Feb 18
guobe:
1.must be struggling

Well done good man

My nominee for widows did not get anything, sad to say😔

I hope I get picked for this one

Will duly hand the cash to her for the treatment of her son who is in a critical condition.

Bless you
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by manillas: 2:36pm On Feb 18
Well done
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by frbona: 2:44pm On Feb 18
I hope fortune Favours the lucky ones
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by FashionCapital(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18
guobe:
1.must be struggling

Things are hard boss, prices of goods are on the increase and the middle man buying and selling am into is tough,to close a deal nowadays is hard as people are trying to survive first. And people are not really making fabrics again unlike before. I will love if you can consider me. Plus I have never insulted any here before 🙏..

It will go a long way
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by Alearna: 2:47pm On Feb 18
guobe:
1.must be struggling

I am interested
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by NPFLADMIN(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18
guobe:
1.must be struggling

Please guobe!!!

Even if the 200k don finish, Abeg find something for me.
Opay!

Abeg ooo!
Guobe
Plz ooo.
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18
MiniMonster:

Well done good man

My nominee for widows did not get anything, sad to say😔

I hope I get picked for this one

Will duly hand the cash to her for the treatment of her son who is in a critical condition.

Bless you

Why Una dey always form wetin Una no really be. You won form philantropist on top giveaway. Oga just show interest, if e give u fine. If e no give u move ahead. No time!
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18
FashionCapital:

Things are hard boss, prices of goods are on the increase and the middle man buying and selling am into is tough,to close a deal nowadays is hard as people are trying to survive first. And people are not really making fabrics again unlike before. I will love if you can consider me. Plus I have never insulted any here before 🙏..

It will go a long way

No need for long stories just request and show interest. E give u fine, e nor give u still fine. You owe no one long stories undecided
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by kot1917(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18
guobe:
1.must be struggling

I will really appreciate if I can be considered for this giveaway, the money will go a long way to help me get to akure from Epe akoko for a job interview on the 20th of this month, God bless the donors.... thanks for always reaching out to those in need sir.

Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by LalastiklaIa(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18
manillas:

I satisfy all conditions please

Help put food on my family’s table, times are hard😢😔

Thank you

Oga times are good

Don't proclaim negativity because u want to benefit from a token undecided
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by guobe: 2:58pm On Feb 18
Oloki:
Ok now... Let's go
Send your account details
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18
eclatante:

I see crowd already but I'll try. It's not easy to give out 200k nowadays, when to see 2k is a problem.

I am showing my interest with faith. May God see us through.

It's easy if it is not easy the person won't do it. There are levels to wealth. Someone has N40,440,000 in his account and decides to give 200k e go remain N40,240,000. It less than 0.5 percent of what e get. It's like me having 1 million and sharing N4500 on the road. Me sharing that is easy but won't be easy if the total money on me is 10k.
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by IsmailR: 3:04pm On Feb 18
guobe:
1.must be struggling
Goodafternoon sir, pls I really need this. I will be glad if I am selected.
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by ObalendeCMS: 3:05pm On Feb 18
guobe:
1.must be struggling

Interested!
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by guobe: 3:06pm On Feb 18
Oloki:
Ok now... Let's go
Send a mail to me with your account details for transfer
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by guobe: 3:08pm On Feb 18
Oloki:
Ok now... Let's go
Send me a mail of account details for transfer
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by Angeli90(f): 3:16pm On Feb 18
Pls I need am to complete my child school fees abeg 0260159756 GTB thanks sooo much
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by IsmailR: 3:18pm On Feb 18
The money will go a long way for me. Work has not been easy. Even to eat it's hard. Pls pick me sir. May Allah bless you@ guobe
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by Oloki: 3:19pm On Feb 18
guobe:

Send me a mail of account details for transfer

Adegun Emily Abiodun wema 0249466210

Thanks very much. God bless you
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by guobe: 3:20pm On Feb 18
@superintendent send me an email with your account details for transfer.
Evidence

Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by yellowgarri2(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18
guobe:

0701120067 Access Bank
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by Oloki: 3:20pm On Feb 18
guobe:

Adegun Emily Abiodun wema 0249466210

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by obinnazy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18
I'm here oo, remember me in your kingdom, 20k for food items for my aged, retired parents, God bless you.
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by TonyBby: 3:21pm On Feb 18
Hihly interested sir, I just got a laptop and I need reading table and mifi, to boost my skills to learn more programming and web development. If I'm found worthy and I know you've got a big heart all this year's of knowing you. This is my account details 2105727123(UBA).
Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by APOPTOSIS: 3:21pm On Feb 18
guobe:
1.must be struggling
I'm supporting the project with additional #300,000.
I just want to believe the dejected will get a share.

1 Like

Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by yellowgarri2(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18
APOPTOSIS:

I'm supporting the project with additional #300,000.
I just want to believe the dejected will get a share.
More blessings sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy / Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.