Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike (32352 Views)

Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by magoo10(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
and who should it be if not Tinubu...
someone who doesn't just see it as his turn .
Someone who isn't a druggie
Someone who is not corrupt like tinubu
Someone who isn't an embezzler of state resources
Someone younger ,vibrant and has the strength to work and deliver a tasking job.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18
magoo10:
someone who doesn't just see it as his turn .
Someone who isn't a druggie
Someone who is not corrupt like tinubu
Someone who isn't an embezzler of state resources
Someone younger ,vibrant and has the strength to work and deliver a tasking job.
hahaha, obi looted anambra dry... Go and verify
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by SouthSouth1914: 4:13pm On Feb 18
Technically he is still in the PDP. Maybe campaigning for PDP.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Vikto17: 4:16pm On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
I wonder what gives you people the believe that peter obi is the messiah? Anyway, continue... Even though Obi, Atiku and kwankwaso merged into one political party TINUBU will still win the election, Tinubu no be Jonathan...
May God rule your life the way A.p.c and tinubu is rulling Nigeria,, may all the misfortune happening in this country follow you and your family

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18
Vikto17:
May God rule your life the way A.p.c and tinubu is rulling Nigeria,, may all the misfortune happening in this country follow you and your family
you don't know nothing...
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by magoo10(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha, obi looted anambra dry... Go and verify
you know that's a lie

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by BobbieZion(m): 4:30pm On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
you can say what ever you want to say, Tinubu till 2031... Even Obi, Atiku and kwankwaso knows... So go and verify... Is it not obi and abure that's good in diverting labour party's money? ABEG go and sleep...

🗑️
You sound like a 🐮.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18
BobbieZion:

🗑️
You sound like a 🐮.
seun nlfpmod mynd44 fergie001
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by yarimo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18
Well said Comrade WIKE the commander general of PDP, the inspector general of FCT and the controller general of rivers state
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18
BobbieZion:

🗑️
You sound like a 🐮.
seun mynd44 nlfpmod fergie001 rule 2
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by jetguy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18
Na mad people full this corntree🌽
And Wike the Wicked is their president 😈
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by jetguy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18
Na mad people full this corntree🌽
And Wike the Wicked is their president 😈
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by tochi314: 4:47pm On Feb 18
He no Sabi that one sefHe no Sabi that one sef...
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by ictplotter(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18
magoo10:
This is the mindset behind Nigeria's present economic woes ,they are more concerned with 2027 than delivering to Nigerians .
Their plan is to impoverish the common man so that they will not have strength to vote by 2027.
But thank God the drunkard is only a man

Well meaning Nigerians should continue to pray for Peter Obi as he needs our support ,for now he is the only one who has the political will to break this chain of demons .he did it in 2023 and will do better by 2027
You were making sense till u called Peter Obi... All Nigeria politicians ar criminals n same..no different between Obi or wike, Obi 8yrs as Governor of small Anambra, what was his legacy than stories n failed promises.
All politicians deserve death including Obi, we need a new set of leaders not those old junks pdp, Apc or lp.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Legalaffairs(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18
PortHarcourtcit:
you can say what ever you want to say, Tinubu till 2031... Even Obi, Atiku and kwankwaso knows... So go and verify... Is it not obi and abure that's good in diverting labour party's money? ABEG go and sleep...

KEEP BRAGGING WITH YOUR HARD LIFE AND HARDSHIP.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18
Legalaffairs:

KEEP BRAGGING WITH YOUR HARD LIFE AND HARDSHIP.
pained
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Acidosis(m): 5:52pm On Feb 18
Nobody is challenging you in 2027. BAT till 2047.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by 77star: 5:54pm On Feb 18
Vikto17:
Amen,
Stamped.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by magoo10(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18
ictplotter:

You were making sense till u called Peter Obi... All Nigeria politicians ar criminals n same..no different between Obi or wike, Obi 8yrs as Governor of small Anambra, what was his legacy than stories n failed promises.
All politicians deserve death including Obi, we need a new set of leaders not those old junks pdp, Apc or lp.
there is a big difference between Obi and wike
Obi is not a drunkard neither is he loud mouthed .
Wike has no shame and more of a political tout.
Wike cannot survive in another party outside the pdp nor APC and still score the amount of votes Obi got while contesting in a less popular party.
Peter Obi is a business man par excellence who has employed workers while building wealth .on the other hand wike is an embezzler ,a thief of natural resources,an oil bunkerer and a shameless cultist.

It is a big insult comparing Peter Obi to wike

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by freemanq(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18
Animal talk
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by KillingJoke: 8:09pm On Feb 18
Aje baba
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Customised3(f): 9:13pm On Feb 18
Pray for tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Queengee: 9:15pm On Feb 18
black men is a cursed to mother earth. I think God should wipe black men out especially Africans black they're waste of space to planet earth
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Caaz: 9:15pm On Feb 18
More shege loading for Nigerians
Weeping in advance, hopefully when that time reaches,there'll be no more tears left in our eyes.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18
I ask again. Which party dis man represent.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Lovenorth: 9:16pm On Feb 18
What do you mean by the word "us" in this context? And who gave you assurance that you must see 2027?
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Intergrated: 9:16pm On Feb 18
BobbieZion:

How can Tinubu be Jonathan before.
Can't you see how useless he is.
8 months and he has done worse than all the past presidents.

Winning an election in Africa reflects the kind of followers who elect such leaders.
So I have come to the conclusion that we have more senseless people amongst us than our leaders.
you are right plenty plain zombies in Nigeria.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by toujurs: 9:17pm On Feb 18
Curious346:
Is Wike a binary politician?
he did what he had to do, to remain in power.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Streetmovement(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Speak for your pocket, foolish he-goat
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by EducasionMe(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18
You will dies b4 2027
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by condralbedez: 9:19pm On Feb 18
The Crying of the poor Masses for Hunger will definitely challenge you oga, you are not God, Useless Ogogoro drunkard.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18
Person wey nor go live to see 2027 na im dey talk this one so.... 😒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) / EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Mohammed Santuraki: Atiku Is A Formidable Opponent, Whether We Admit It Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.