Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike (32361 Views)

Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Patojargz: 12:28am On Feb 19
Normally, I suppose enter u ruggedly buh my fellow nigerians wey dey confused go still vote ona in! hence d boast....
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by almarthins(m): 12:47am On Feb 19
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by idonhammer: 1:26am On Feb 19
Idiot
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by torqque7(m): 1:44am On Feb 19
BobbieZion:

How can Tinubu be Jonathan before.
Can't you see how useless he is.
8 months and he has done worse than all the past presidents.

Winning an election in Africa reflects the kind of followers who elect such leaders.
So I have come to the conclusion that we have more senseless people amongst us than our leaders.

Not really man..Sensible people didn't vote him in,he bought the mandate and bulldozed his way to Aso rock.One thing you are right about tho is we have more senseless people(Agbadorians and almageris who forced the mu-mu ticket on a nation)than our leaders.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by okorogodwin4(m): 1:58am On Feb 19
Pray the revolution that is coming will not consume you
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Dskillful(m): 2:41am On Feb 19
This man doesn't know about death.

Pray to see 2027 first mugu
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Pinoralia: 3:16am On Feb 19
This shows how insensitive, wicked and greedy these "supposedly-leaders" are.
People are dying of hunger. You are talking of 2027.
Thery 've held the knife like forever cutting, slicing and dicing the yam called Nigeria to share amongst themselves, she 's bleeding heavier than she had ever now. Shame on whoever must have clapped for you after that shameless speech of yours.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Chicagograduate(m): 3:27am On Feb 19
The same way he falsified election results for Tinubu in Rivers State.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Diligence: 4:08am On Feb 19
In Shakespeare's play "Julius Caesar," a warning given to Caesar about March 15, the day on which he was assassinated (= killed). It is sometimes used as a warning in other situations: The way things have worked out for the team this month, they should have heeded the warning - beware the ides of March!

To every politician boasting amidst the suffering, killings, hunger in the land, Indeed, BEWARE OF THE IDES OF MARCH!
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by rasputinn(m): 5:29am On Feb 19
No one knows exactly what will happen tomorrow, let alone 2027
Therefore, I pity this man that talks like he is God Almighty that knows what will happen
After weaponizing poverty in Rivers and Nigeria, impoverishing the people and living in luxury and opulence, while the people die of hunger and starvation, this man now feels he is God Almighty.
Someone better remind him of the case of King Herod and advice him to be more humble, humane and God-fearing
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by seguno2: 5:31am On Feb 19
magoo10:
This is the mindset behind Nigeria's present economic woes ,they are more concerned with 2027 than delivering to Nigerians .
Their plan is to impoverish the common man so that they will not have strength to vote by 2027.
But thank God the drunkard is only a man

Well meaning Nigerians should continue to pray for Peter Obi as he needs our support ,for now he is the only one who has the political will to break this chain of demons .he did it in 2023 and will do better by 2027

Please how can a demonic liar be trusted to break this chain of demons, when he is not going bunkers in his own head

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by walozanga(m): 5:36am On Feb 19
Useless man

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Ceejay94: 5:43am On Feb 19
PortHarcourtcit:
I wonder what gives you people the believe that peter obi is the messiah? Anyway, continue... Even though Obi, Atiku and kwankwaso merged into one political party TINUBU will still win the election, Tinubu no be Jonathan...
apc supporter. Animal! So they are doing well right? Monkey

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by benbarikui: 5:50am On Feb 19
This show that this people don't care about Nigerians, all they're after is power.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by magoo10(m): 6:20am On Feb 19
Cromagnon:
what is stopping any of the 200 million ppl from becoming that leader?

It's much easier to point fingers innit?

Are you a goat that you followed a bad leader into a slaughter house?

If yes then you deserve it
200 million people cannot become leader kid
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by magoo10(m): 6:21am On Feb 19
seguno2:

Please how can a demonic liar be trusted to break this chain of demons, when he is not going bunkers in his own head

someone cannot be a liar and win 6million votes without giving shishi
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:38am On Feb 19
Ceejay94:
apc supporter. Animal! So they are doing well right? Monkey
seun seun seun mynd44 nlfpmod Fergie001, rule 2 and 3
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by MrUchenna1(m): 7:49am On Feb 19
Pride goes before destruction, and folly before a fall. ... Too much pride will destroy you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by tabaralph: 8:03am On Feb 19
Deogratiasfx:
Pray to see 2027 first. You are just human, no matter how wealthy and powerful u are. Stop bragging about tomorrow because you don't own it.
Don’t mind the drunkard,wigwe boasted more than this about his university where is he today,you that doesn’t know what will happen to you tomorrow is talking of 2027

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by ezekuche(m): 8:10am On Feb 19
Curious346:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2024/02/18/i-dont-know-who-can-challenge-us-in-2027-wike/amp/
nah only upcoming elections weh dy our politicians head..Wike talks as if he is granteed of tomorrow.wike remember say God no be man and man no fit be God.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by don89(m): 8:17am On Feb 19
I don't know why our soldiers are watching these politicians destroy the country .
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by DaTruths: 8:22am On Feb 19
magoo10:
This is the mindset behind Nigeria's present economic woes ,they are more concerned with 2027 than delivering to Nigerians .
Their plan is to impoverish the common man so that they will not have strength to vote by 2027.

Well meaning Nigerians should continue to pray for Peter Obi as he needs our support ,for now he is the only one who has the political will to break this chain of demons .he did it in 2023 and will do better by 2027

I want Peter to win.

But APC knowing they performed badly will rig it again.
Before you know it, they will deploy soldiers everywhere and nothing will happen.

Its gone, otilo.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by magoo10(m): 8:53am On Feb 19
DaTruths:

I want Peter to win.

But APC knowing they performed badly will rig it again.
Before you know it, they will deploy soldiers everywhere and nothing will happen.

Its gone, otilo.
my brother never give hope ,1 seat over 200million people will never be easy.
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Jomandi13(m): 11:55am On Feb 19
NPFLADMIN:
At least fix the hunger in the land first!

Abeg!
Anyone wey fit help me with 5k? I wan use am!
Make I drop aza?
Go meet Tinubu for Aso-Rock,must come to this platform to beg.....!! Begi....Begi....Nigerian..!!!
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Rejoice28(f): 12:50pm On Feb 19
Tomorrow is not guaranteed Mr wike

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Coolgent(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19
Write it down...
God will surely challenge you!
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Downey(f): 3:16pm On Feb 19
magoo10:

No be only Peter Obi na Mikel Obi

Go and seat down.

You have low thinking faculty.

Obi is part of the system... So, tell me more?
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by magoo10(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19
Downey:

No be only Peter Obi na Mikel Obi

Go and seat down.

You have low thinking faculty.

Obi is part of the system... So, tell me more?
if he is part of the system he will be in APC or pdp kid
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by NPFLADMIN(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19
Jomandi13:

Go meet Tinubu for Aso-Rock,must come to this platform to beg.....!! Begi....Begi....Nigerian..!!!

Okay sir.
I'm guessing you are in a better position.

Wish you the best!
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by sirsholley(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19
For saying this, you will not live to see 2027
Re: I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike by Jomandi13(m): 11:54am On Feb 20
NPFLADMIN:

Okay sir.
I'm guessing you are in a better position.

Wish you the best!
I do not mean to denigrate you but understand we are all in this situation.If I have surplus ,I don't mind to help out.....Do you understand me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 25 Years Of Blackout, Atiku’s Home Town Gets Electricity / Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal / Saraki Seized My $200,000 - Omoyele Sowore Opens Up (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.