Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards (7319 Views)

SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. / Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie / Mr. Peter Obi Awarded 160million to (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by Infomaz(m): 6:17am On Feb 19
chatinent:
I didn't really see what he did to gain the recognition.

Eyah, kpele. It's not easy to be blind.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by Chikel20000(m): 6:17am On Feb 19
We voted d wrong crop of leaders since 2015....yet we haven't learned enough from history n statistics ....i remember when Tinubu or was it Shettima that was asking "na statistics we go chop".....see where they have landed us in....u can't be president and dint know statistics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by MVLOX(m): 6:19am On Feb 19
alsudan:
The newspaper of an APC Chieftain naming Peter Obi as Icon of the year tells you a lot about that Catastrophe in Aso Rock.

I am shocked that this surprises you cha .... The truth is that most politicians are only loyal to a political party in Nigeria as long as the party itself stays relevant.... The day another party takes over mark my words.... The migration starts all over again
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by caesymore(m): 6:22am On Feb 19
Chrisrare:
He should be happy to receive the award, cos with his crass supporters, that's the best he can achieve.

Boom Gag_IT!!!
You no even go school, comon sense you still no get...

Imagine how hungry you Are and you Still Support rubbish.
May the worst of what you support come to you and your wHOLE generation.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by Benwallt(m): 6:24am On Feb 19
Political and electoral iCON

744 million plus on lawyers, casted
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by dNortherner(m): 6:25am On Feb 19
DatNiggaDaz:
you still dey sleep, wake up first grin grin
I was actually expecting an answer too not baseless comments. I have nothing against Mr. Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by Basic123: 6:26am On Feb 19
FRAUD

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by goldfish27(m): 6:27am On Feb 19
I no agree oooooo. the man wey make 1 dollar to reach 1600 naira na him deserve that award
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by Basic123: 6:28am On Feb 19
alsudan:
The newspaper of an APC Chieftain naming Peter Obi as Icon of the year tells you a lot about that Catastrophe in Aso Rock.
Really 😆

Obidients are babies...2000s children

Hope you know that silverbird owned by a PDP chieftain gave TINUBU the same award in 2015

Leadership newspaper also gave him the same award in 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by phorget(m): 6:28am On Feb 19
chatinent:

Hunger is not anybody's mate, how can you see anything when Tilumbu has successfully blinded you with hunger?🤷‍♂️
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by dNortherner(m): 6:29am On Feb 19
Infomaz:

Eyah, kpele. It's not easy to be blind.
Please just proove Infmaz wrong.
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by Obiedun(m): 6:36am On Feb 19
Obi is a bigot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by ezegold4we: 6:43am On Feb 19
Only morons are against peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by paskal16: 6:43am On Feb 19
Fully deserved chief
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by merits(m): 6:49am On Feb 19
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Religion bigot and lier.
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by Afamed: 7:40am On Feb 19
Award of looting party campaign fund

How could a party claimed to have spent more on Judiciary expenses than campaign expenses?
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by biaframaster200: 7:52am On Feb 19
You mean political Icon of Yiibo land....someone who lost election....what is the Iconic about his name....

No vex...nah Omo Yiibo dey control The Sun Newspaper ...part of the money wey some Tribal Bigot Yiibo people contributeed to supported his campaign is being used to by title in the Sun Newspaper ....

The gods are wise
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by JealousCobra(m): 7:57am On Feb 19
chatinent:

If you have school, hospital or you are a student, patient you would have known.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by CrusaderX: 7:57am On Feb 19
chatinent:
He turned a low/mid rated party, LP, to one of the main opposition in Nigeria.

His political influence produced a governor, senators, and HoR members for his party, LP.

I think that deserves recognition.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by Canberra55: 7:57am On Feb 19
chatinent:
You're a BAT. BATs don not see in the afternoon.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by DatNiggaDaz: 8:02am On Feb 19
dNortherner:
I was actually expecting an answer too not baseless comments. I have nothing against Mr. Peter Obi.
continue sleeping grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by omat20(m): 8:12am On Feb 19
grin grin grin
No wonder the sun were biased in the reportage of last year's elections
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by blowjohn(m): 8:13am On Feb 19
YourMrBoo:
Oxford Dictionary should create a word like "pété óbi"

To serve with humility, just and uprightness

Cos Omo

Peter Obi na another level em day.

Congratulations 👏 that's a well deserved award

He's ok.
But don't hype him too much.
Never hype a politician. They all the same

The award is well deserved tho.
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by thesicilian: 8:18am On Feb 19
ezegold4we:
Only morons are against peter Obi
YourMrBoo:

cost him hw?
he might be blunt buh actually that's the bitter truth
so are u a slowpoke?
YourMrBoo:

grow up. is your choice not costing you too?
Statements like this cost you the 2023 election
Will still cost you the 2027 elections if you don't change
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by YourMrBoo: 8:35am On Feb 19
blowjohn:

He's ok.
But don't hype him too much.
Never hype a politician. They all the same

The award is well deserved tho.

That's true

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by YourMrBoo: 8:36am On Feb 19
thesicilian:

cost him hw?
he might be blunt buh actually that's the bitter truth
so are u a slowpoke?
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by Oseone1: 8:40am On Feb 19
handsomeyinka:
Great Achievement
Am very impressed with this achievement.
He needs to host his supporters to celebrate this milestone.
He truly deserves it.

His next upcoming award will be "The Internet President of Year" so his followers can declare a national holiday to celebrate it.

Joins us as we celebrate our own "MR LAMBA OF AFRICA"
Upon all these rubbish you wrote, you only got 2 likes, you see ur life
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by olaremint(m): 8:40am On Feb 19
They gave him award for speaking like a lady and crying on TV.
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by YourMrBoo: 8:45am On Feb 19
thesicilian:

grow up. is your choice not costing you too?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by RichDaniels: 8:49am On Feb 19
chatinent:

Why would you. When you're blinded to the reality of politics.
1. He joined a political party and FOR THE FIRST TIME IN Nigeria's democratic history came third with very low margins from the winner and the second;
2. He arguably and obviously would have won the election of free and fair, with all the INECs wuru wuru, this would have made it the first time a non major political candidate would have won an election.
3. He won Tinubu's strong hold, Lagos, even with all the rigging. This turned Sanwo Olu and the Oba of Lagos into park men and ShopRite visitors, always trying to mingle with the people, I personally saw Sanwo Olu four times in ShopRite Ikeja after the presidential election. Sanwo Olu even campaigned with Isi agwu 😂
4. Even after the rigged election, he still keeps on making politically strategic statements that move the nation and the press to document as though he is president. Infact, the press takes him more seriously than Tinubu. And even the Tinubu led govt have been found to implement a couple of his policies.
5. He makes visits to Taraba, Adanmawa, Plateau, Lagos, Oyo and is celebrated as of he is president by the locals. This is political relevance.

If you cannot see these and more, then you're myopic
Re: Peter Obi Awarded The Political Icon Of The Year 2023 At The Sun Awards by Mozegee: 9:04am On Feb 19
[quote author=Chrisrare post=128516926]He should be happy to receive the award, cos with his crass supporters, that's the best he can achieve.[/quote. His 10th generation to come will never lack anything,at 30 he has achieved what you may not achieve at 60. All these he did with legal money not one gotten through fraud. Think before you write

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Generate 50MW Of Electricity From Waste / 500million Mansion For Yusuf In Abuja How Did He Acquired It / NASS Leadership: Aspirants Not Consulted Before Zoning, Adamu Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.