Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? (7190 Views)

When Last Did You Visit Football Livescores / When Last Did You See This? / Acquire Your Land Without Any Confusion By Contacting Adverse Possession Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by sync(f): 6:31pm On Apr 22
I currently have one in my wallet
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22
pocohantas:

There is this money frame of old Naira notes. You should consider putting them in an album. I wish I got the idea earlier. Maybe I should start now.
money frame? Wetin be that abeg. I've had them for about a year now, safely stored.you would think they were printed yesterday!Problem is, it's hard getting such denomination now especially the one still in good condition.Why would the CBN even bother to print 5,10 or 20 naira.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by wunmi590(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22

I've the mint note upto 1k on my TV shelf, nah my 3years old daughter dey use am play, it my daughters money, anytime we want to stroll out, she will go and pick 1 or two and say she will use it to buy sweet or icream
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Apr 22
Omoluabi16:
money frame? Wetin be that abeg. I've had them for about a year now, safely stored.you would think they were printed yesterday!Problem is, it's hard getting such denomination now especially the one still in good condition.Why would the CBN even bother to print 5,10 or 20 naira.

The frame we use for pictures, you laminate the money and put inside. Then hang somewhere. Maybe staircase or corridor. Anywhere they don't get in the way and would be seen by the kids as they grow. Haha!
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22
pocohantas:

The frame we use for pictures, you laminate the money and put inside. Then hand somewhere. Maybe staircase of corridor. Anywhere they don't get in the way and would be seen by the kids as they grow. Haha!
ohh! 👍 They are still recent memory though. I hear places like Ibadan and the far north still use all these denominations to transact. So it will be a real throwback in maybe 10, 20 years.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Apr 22
Omoluabi16:
ohh! 👍 They are still recent memory though. I hear places like Ibadan and the far north still use all these denominations to transact. So it will be a real throwback in maybe 10, 20 years.

We wait... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Reckonsoft: 6:55pm On Apr 22
Today even 5 naira is still in my possession as I'm typing right now
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22
pocohantas:

We wait... grin grin
yes oo cool
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Teejaney88(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22
I have 2 copies/notes right now but don't even know what to do with them...
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Valwezzy: 7:05pm On Apr 22
pocohantas:

The frame we use for pictures, you laminate the money and put inside. Then hand somewhere. Maybe staircase of corridor. Anywhere they don't get in the way and would be seen by the kids as they grow. Haha!

I’m trying to imagine what’ll happen to the laminated money and frame when sapa hold one of his kids or relatives and there’s garri at home…

Na only money to buy sugar remain grin

NB - No pun intended, OP grin
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Atarakpa: 7:17pm On Apr 22
Five naira dey my wallet like this.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by davidtemi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22
I have 2 that is so "dear" to me.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Poccs1423: 7:42pm On Apr 22
Still in my wallet now
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by nedekid: 7:55pm On Apr 22
I remember saying when a pack of benson becomes ₦10 I will stop smoking.
₦900 and still stuck there. undecided
God help me..
If I can stop alcohol for 1.5 years so far, I will surely stop cigar. cool
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Enemyofpeace: 8:08pm On Apr 22
NPFLADMIN:

Talk true.

How much na all your properties worth?
a little above Dangote'○ worth
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by joepentwo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22
I've it upto #300 naira
😅😅😅
But na useless dem be

Check my sigi for 1k
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by NaijaCover(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22
No Be Small Thing ooooo

I have 10naira and it can't buy anything ooooo
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by succour4live: 8:36pm On Apr 22
I still have 2 notes of #10 with me. It has not fizzle out. Still in circulation.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by babajero(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22
flyinnizam:
To be honest, I can't remember fully but definitely not this year
even 50 and 20 naira are not easy to come by now.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Sluacoast(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22
Sometimes when I get something at the market and then my change may fall under 3,580. I will sometime decided to returned the 30 naira to the market woman cus seeing that 30 naira upset me lol. Or sometime when I remember I have bunch of 10 naira at home. I will take the 30 naira home and complete it with the petty change at home lol
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Nazgul: 9:29pm On Apr 22
flyinnizam:
perhaps it can buy small sweet
The smallest sweet is N50 for 1.

That's how bad Nigeria has become.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by sparko1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22
socialmediaman:
When Nigeria was Africa’s biggest economy with a GDP of $500 billion, before Ebola and his accomplices masterminded the decline of Nigeria since 2015

Growth can't be measured by other instruments.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Sniper101(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22
right now I have 10naira in my wallet. I've got 10dirhams in my wallet as well. I've also got 10pounds of Egypt in my wallet too.

The only Nigeria currency that ain't in my possession is 5naira.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Olat4421: 10:59pm On Apr 22
I Ave 10 naira in my bag right nw
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by rspy: 11:45pm On Apr 22
Unclebayo:
Please help me look for that first girl, I mean the one in the front
breast get power oh
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by dontrulee: 12:01am On Apr 23
I have all the denominations with me from 5# to 1,000# at all times
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by officialfestus(m): 6:39am On Apr 23
Unclebayo:
Please help me look for that first girl, I mean the one in the front
Are the girls real?
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:22am On Apr 23
I still have #10 and #5 somewhere in my house undecided
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Urgent1Million: 9:22am On Apr 23
I still have a couple of #5, #10 & #20 notes.
I'm keeping them for reference.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Victorking101(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23
I have it everyday due to the nature of my job.. BABA IJEBU Lotto
I get am plenty sef 😆
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23
Enemyofpeace:
a little above Dangote'○ worth

Make una stop the lie na. Ah ah!

Oya talk true true!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Way To Send Money Home From UK? / Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu / Banks Lead Nigerian Stocks to World’s Second-Best Gains in 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.