Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? (7181 Views)

When Last Did You Visit Football Livescores / When Last Did You See This? / Acquire Your Land Without Any Confusion By Contacting Adverse Possession Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by flyinnizam(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18
To be honest, I can't remember fully but definitely not this year

11 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Hezzyluv: 2:12pm On Feb 18
I have one here, very useless. There was aday i saw one flayin on the street of my house, even the school pupils avoided it. bcoz, it can buy nting not even ordinary sachet water. cheesy

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by IsmailR: 3:15pm On Feb 18
The money cannot buy anything again. Not even water or sweet

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Boogyman557: 3:18pm On Feb 18

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by flyinnizam(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18
Hezzyluv:
I have one here, very useless. Their was aday i saw one flayin on the street of my house, even the school pupils avoided it. bcoz, it can buy nting not even ordinary sachet water. cheesy
Lol...facts

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by flyinnizam(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18
IsmailR:
The money cannot buy anything again. Not even water or sweet
perhaps it can buy small sweet

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by nairalanda1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22
Four days ago..got it as change, used it after a few hours to buy some stuff and I still needed change.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:25pm On Apr 22
Go to the north. Most especially niger state. Those Nupe people go dey spray 10 naira and 20 naira note for occasion. Very ridiculous.

30 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by aikyg(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22
I have one now. It has been in my car's cup holder for the past two weeks. It's just there for decoration, since there is nothing you can buy with 10 naira.

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Unclebayo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22
Please help me look for that first girl, I mean the one in the front

11 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Juwessgratitud3: 5:25pm On Apr 22
Can't remember. Yeah I think last month when someone gave me change 50 Naira. Na she I still give am back for pure water. grin
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by socialmediaman: 5:25pm On Apr 22
When Nigeria was Africa’s biggest economy with a GDP of $500 billion, before Ebola and his accomplices masterminded the decline of Nigeria since 2015

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22
You didn't even start with 5Naira
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Ebukamatth(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22
I have it now
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Ebukamatth(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22
I have 5naira too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Wainey: 5:26pm On Apr 22
I still have 10naira and 5naira up to 200naira worth

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22
cheesy
Omoh... E don Tay oh......even as a transporter,it's been long I saw it .....These days,I don't even bother to ask of #10-change whenever I buy anything.......What shocked me recently was when a passenger paid me with #5 notes .....It was when I got home after my daily hustle I realized it ......na once I keep am for my forest reserve cheesy

#10 naira don dey use style dey enter extinction small small...

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by boss99(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22
flyinnizam:
perhaps it can buy small sweet

They don't even accept it here, even when you add 2 twenty naira note to make it fifty naira
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Watinhapen(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22
#50 is now useless talkmore of #10.

9 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by LAXconfidential(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22
Hezzyluv:
I have one here, very useless. There was aday i saw one flayin on the street of my house, even the school pupils avoided it. bcoz, it can buy nting not even ordinary sachet water. cheesy

All thanks to APC. What other reason do Nigerians need before we put tribalism aside and elect a competent leader? I am Igbo, but every day, my greatest wish is for Peter Obi to not contest in 2027 so that when we pick a competent technocrat (preferably from a minority tribe) nobody will say its an Igbo agenda.

I just want this country to go back to the way it was pre-apc and I don't care who does it. We didn't know we were in paradise then, not now that all they've been feeding us is blame game and propaganda. Buhari blamed Jonathan for 8 whole years. Bulaba can't even blame anybody because he will end up looking either silly or disloyal. I'm tired of APC playing games with people's lives and dishing out lies and false hopes daily. Nigerians should unite and kick these people out!

Imagine a currency that was printed to be spent being worthless as a piece of paper! The last time inflation rendered money useless was when we were still using 1# coin, but just a few years ago, Jonathan tried to reintroduce usage of coins, that shows you just how vibrant our currency was. Today, #5, #10, and #20 have all been rendered useless in less than 9 years! WTF!! THIS ALONE SHOULD WAKE NIGERIANS THE Bleep UP!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Image123(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22
i get
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by drimzsmoke(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22
I've had one since February, nothing to do with it, should be in one of my pockets
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by DropsMic(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22
Can’t remember

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Easybet1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22
Hezzyluv:
I hope you no dey collect fisebililah ooo....
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Theoarhics: 5:27pm On Apr 22
I have one for the past six months cos it's practically useless...

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Mo6M: 5:27pm On Apr 22
I have one here.... Coman kolet... You go kolet......
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Basicend: 5:28pm On Apr 22
Lol. .

It can't even buy a sachet of pure water today.

In those day, I would buy N5 and N5 milk to drink tea. . Cornflakes, garri etc.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by A001: 5:28pm On Apr 22
I've one in my wallet since last year, cheesy. It's practically useless in my current location.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by cenaman(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22
Ten naira was my daily alawee when i was in elementary...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by onuman: 5:30pm On Apr 22
During the first year in the university in the 1980s It was hell of a time.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by MuslimIgbo: 5:30pm On Apr 22
Now
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by b3llo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22
I have N10 note in my wallet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Compare Bank Charges For Nigerians Abroad! / Tips On Becoming A Successful Freelancer In 2018 / Old Coca Cola Bottles Sought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.