Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? (7189 Views)

When Last Did You Visit Football Livescores / When Last Did You See This? / Acquire Your Land Without Any Confusion By Contacting Adverse Possession Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by jogsman01(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22
E still dey my possession
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by starbuck(f): 5:30pm On Apr 22
I have excess of it as of now

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by arcahmad(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22
Easybet1:
I hope you no dey collect fisebililah ooo....
grin
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Mikespecialone(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22
flyinnizam:
perhaps it can buy small sweet

Perhaps It can’t , small sweet is 3 for ₦50 and one for ₦20
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Offpoint1: 5:32pm On Apr 22
flyinnizam:
perhaps it can buy small sweet
No N10 sweet in Nigeria again, not even chewing gum. They're all 2-3 N50
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Almaiga: 5:33pm On Apr 22
Hezzyluv:
I have one here, very useless. There was aday i saw one flayin on the street of my house, even the school pupils avoided it. bcoz, it can buy nting not even ordinary sachet water. cheesy

Gather them for me. I go use them buy motor for for North. Even #5 is still in use in the North
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by cenaman(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22
In Onitsha, Asaba, Port Harcout, Enugu, Owerri, Aba and Calabar #10 is a prohibited.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by gaskiyamagana: 5:34pm On Apr 22
IsmailR:
The money cannot buy anything again. Not even water or sweet
But can buy prison if you spray ten of it in a party.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by truthhurts2: 5:35pm On Apr 22
What the heck can you afford with it?

I was shocked when I saw #5 on someone shocked, i was like, pls, are we still in the same Nigeria? grin
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by nairalanda1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22
Unclebayo:
Please help me look for that first girl, I mean the one in the front

She would be a grandmother by now

The photo dates back from at least the early 1970s. It was used in a series of postcards that were sold to tourists visiting here and to Nigerians in the 1970s and 80s.

Another image from one of those series of postcards is on the back of the 100 naira note ( the centenary version)
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Enemyofpeace: 5:36pm On Apr 22
Ten naira is only meant for the pour. Let's talk about one thousand naira, the one meant for reach people like us.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Almaiga: 5:36pm On Apr 22
I was given this torn #10 and washed #20 naira as change today here in the North. I go use am but something and the seller will even tell me thank you join grin

I too like the North. Life is so easy here. Them go dey reject money for South as if na the person papa dey make money grin

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by ask4bk(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22
I've bundle of 5, 10, 20 naira.

We in northern Nigeria have all of them

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Hedonisco: 5:37pm On Apr 22
The man whose photo is on the money sef go don dey shame.

But sha he is still better than Shehu Shagari.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:42pm On Apr 22
I have about 4 of them inside my storage card, I intentionally kept them there so my children will see what our lower denomination notes use to look like b4 APC came to power in 2015 and made it useless.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by eliwa47(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22
Am still having one in my purse grin
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by jubrilELsudan: 5:47pm On Apr 22
NA WA...AND TO THINK BACK IN THE DAY BOYZ DEY USE THIS 10 NAIRA SHUT DOWN ASHY JOINT

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Godsonkemz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22
I have it right now
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Adewale1603(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22
#10 can still buy a single cube of maggi
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by ColonelMichael: 5:54pm On Apr 22
Unclebayo:
Please help me look for that first girl, I mean the one in the front

No be bwess I dey see for the chest of that first one.. wonders shall never end.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by 1000Capacity: 5:54pm On Apr 22
I have 10 Naira
Ii have 5 naira

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22
Hezzyluv:
I have one here, very useless. There was aday i saw one flayin on the street of my house, even the school pupils avoided it. bcoz, it can buy nting not even ordinary sachet water. cheesy
My frnd told us how a mad man approached and ask him for money to buy groundnut and hw he reluctantly dipped his hand into his pocket nd removed 20 naira to give to the man, and the mad man angrily told him that they no longer sell 20 naira groundnut nd walked away. Naira has been very useless since apc started ruling the country
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22
Added to N50 to go and use it to buy biscuit yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Usmanovic95(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22
Few month back I had that #10 in my possession,I don't even know how I came about it tho.For weeks,it was in my pocket daily because there was absolutely nothing you can buy with it.sometime shame no allow me give beggar because I feel it's to meagre. The day I summon courage give beggar sef,I dey think say he go reject am.
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22
Enemyofpeace:
Ten naira is only meant for the pour. Let's talk about one thousand naira, the one meant for reach people like us.

What's your net worth?
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Ajione(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22
I have like three in my bag
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:03pm On Apr 22
socialmediaman:
When Nigeria was Africa’s biggest economy with a GDP of $500 billion, before Ebola and his accomplices masterminded the decline of Nigeria since 2015

grin

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Enemyofpeace: 6:06pm On Apr 22
NPFLADMIN:

What's your net worth?
I don't use net to carry my worth. I use private jet and ship to carry them
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22
Enemyofpeace:
I don't use net to carry my worth. I use private jet and ship to carry them

Talk true.

How much na all your properties worth?
Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22
I still have lots of #10 in my possession, even 5naira. They're all mint thought, still very fresh! I'm saving it for the archives, something to show my kids.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Apr 22
Omoluabi16:
I still have lots of #10 in my possession, even 5naira. They're all mint thought, still very fresh! I'm saving it for the archives, something to show my kids.

There is this money frame of old Naira notes. You should consider putting them in an album. I wish I got the idea earlier. Maybe I should start now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Have 10naira In Your Possession? by prepresh(f): 6:18pm On Apr 22
I've them plenty, I don't even know how I got them, even #5, just store them somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unsuccessful Item Delivery Attempt On Nipost Website / Register Your Company In Kigali Rwanda & Get A Bank Account In 7-10 / Best Way To Send Money Home From UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.