Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living (4197 Views)

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by aariwa(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18
Lol, same people that kept quiet when Mahmoud gave Obi results to Tinubu now calling for protest…last week one of them had echoed same thing in a mosque before ribadu.. for south east as warriors wey no Dey die for movies to fight their fight for them lol..clowns

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Enugurangers: 5:26pm On Feb 18
The South will complete it's full 8 years. It can go back to the North After. If they like, they can give it to Shettima, That short Kaduna man or Atiku, that's their problem.

Buhari showed Nigeria shege for 8 years, Fulani herdsmen showed Nigeria shege for 8 years. They did not call for protest.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Achor1111(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18
jmoore:
Arewa begs East to join protest against rising cost and bad governance. They excluded west where Tinubu comes from.

https://twitter.com/ArewaaConnect/status/1758585780459450521
Protest kill una there, we are enjoying the lesson

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Bookhub: 5:28pm On Feb 18
Enugurangers:
The South will complete it's full 8 years. It can go back to the North After. If they like, they can give it to Shettima, That short Kaduna man or Atiku, that's their problem.

oga nothing like south,west should face their problems alone.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Enugurangers: 5:28pm On Feb 18
Bookhub:

oga nothing like south,west should face their problems alone.
In The North. South is the South, they care less if it's SE SS or SW. Heck, they hate SE the most. You can even see how they deliberately singled out SE from the South as if the SE is not part of the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Goodvibes007: 5:30pm On Feb 18
Enugurangers:

In The North. South is the South, they care less if it's SE SS or SW. Heck, they hate SE the most. You can even see how they deliberately singled out SE from the South as if the SE is not part of the South.
Arewa Twitter should reach out to Simon Ekpa. They can become best friends.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by chopnaira: 5:33pm On Feb 18
Arewa twitter are funny though. Just went on their page. See them throwing rocks at Obidients. 👇🤣

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Bizibi(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18
Vinnie2000:

They were NOT Quiet during Buhari's 8 years. undecided

They stoned Buhari in Kano during the Naira redesign saga and booed him in Daura, katsina.

Rather it is the Yo.rubas who were Quiet from 2015-2023
because of the Tinubu and Osinbajo's involvement in Buhari's FAILED regime. sad

The Likes of Wole Soyinka, Enoch Adeboye, Seun Kuti, etc who used to Lampoon Goodluck Jonathan turned to Domestic cats. embarassed undecided
they were quiet even said the endsars was targeted at their brother, don't change.....
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by DamnnNiggarr: 5:37pm On Feb 18
obiekunie01:
anybody caught protesting should be shot!

anybody seen complaining ebim pomo should be mercilessly flogged!

ashiwaju is a professional economist and accountant from shikago ilifasity!

he is a very intelligent and smart man that he even finished secondary school even before the school he graduated from come into existence!

he build lagos! now he is building nigeria!

WE IGBOS ARE IN FULL SUPPORT OF HIM!

ASHIWAJU TILL 4040!
shocked

grin grin ; grin
is it ilifasity or onifasity?
Guy aswear to God, you're wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Enugurangers: 5:38pm On Feb 18
Goodvibes007:

Arewa Twitter should reach out to Simon Ekpa. They can become best friends.
They are telling Igbos and IPOB to join the protest, so that they can blame Igbo later for any riots that happens.

Aside that, it's Igbo traders that will bear the brunt of any protest outside the SE. The south will use their 8 years or even atleast 4 years, then power can go back to the north if they want. I know elrufai is eyeing the presidency. We protest now, they swear in Shettima. Tinubu must use his minimum 4 years.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Chygoz1994: 5:43pm On Feb 18
These people think igbos no get sense funny people

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by a4cube: 5:43pm On Feb 18
Wainey:
Everyone should join the protest, forget political affiliations.
In a democratic govt, everyone will not support ur candidate.
When things goes bad, we should come together and Savage the situation, stop reminding us who put us in the mess just because they exercise their democratic rights. Your candidate may not have done better
Nigerians voted for another person.but inec gave it to another person. That was when we should have protested not now. What will the protest now achieve? Balablu will not resign and your protest cannot bring down the dollar. So endure the shege its just 3 more years at least or 7 more.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by duduade: 5:43pm On Feb 18
They are not alright

When Dem dey present over 10,000,000 🤣🤣🤣 votes APC them dey no... Dey include underage dem no know

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Chygoz1994: 5:44pm On Feb 18
chopnaira:
Arewa twitter are funny though. Just went on their page. See them throwing rocks at Obidients. 👇🤣
nigeria go better I don de gear that since I was born I’m getting 30 years this year nothing has changed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Babaken(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18
successmatters:
When I dey my shop dey adjust price of stuff upwards?

No time.
kama nga cho isi ego'm ma top ego.

Na so phyno talk am.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Fighttillvictory: 6:06pm On Feb 18
Thunder blast una black yansh for their

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Stone03: 6:08pm On Feb 18
successmatters:
When I dey my shop dey adjust price of stuff upwards?

No time.

Honestly, brother it's an interesting time in business. Somethings I bought for 110k last year worths 450k now. I sell just 3pcs I raise over a million just in one item. The same goes in other stocks I have. Few sales, millions of Naira.

Where are the Ronus that brought Tinubu in just to teach Igbos lesson? Thanks to you a million times.

Melezenawii
Salewa97
Okay
Yarimo
Maize247
Usecondom
Yoruboid
Olachase

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Deogratiasfx: 6:11pm On Feb 18
Wainey:
When things goes bad, we should come together and Savage the situation, stop reminding us who put us in the mess just because they exercise their democratic rights. Your candidate may not have done better

Who is this one? The north want protest now because their own has successfully finished his 8 yrs. What was their response during Endsars protest? Now that it is a southern there, protest is good right? That was exactly how they made people throw GEJ Out. God punish any southern that will join this demonic protest
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by freemanq(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18
Renewed hope promax season 1,Igbos are not complaining so you guys should deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Gjrich(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18
Wainey:

I'm from Southeast, Igbos will not join any protest.
Tinubu will complete his 8 years
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by chopnaira: 6:25pm On Feb 18
Chygoz1994:
nigeria go better I don de gear that since I was born I’m getting 30 years this year nothing has changed grin grin grin
I am 40 and feel the same. I was 12 when Femi Kuti sang "Wonder" - a sound about would Nigeria and Africa ever change?

Femi was 33 years old, he is now in his 60s. Nigeria gets worse with each new leader. Gladly I japa-ed in my early 20s after seeing the trajectory of Nigeria from my teenage years.

Except for the likes of Sowore, Nigerians politicians are elites, and are one and same. You would see them marrying their kids to each other, attending parties together and living together in harmony at the top while they divide the masses with all sort of issues.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by ClearFlair: 6:27pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
If they include you una go still cry, dey include you una still dey lament.

Who and who is lamenting

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18
We sabi the crying baby region in Nigeria.

ClearFlair:

Who and who is lamenting
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by RobbStark(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18
Wainey:

Just listen to yourself speak and tell yourself if you have made any sense.

Elections has consequences and we are witnessing it even before the govt do 1 year in office.
Me and my family will not join any useless protest, they said Tinubu build Lagos and tamed the Atlantic Ocean, we shud allow him do his thing.

Protest is haram

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Ikinternational: 6:33pm On Feb 18
jmoore:

Stop bababluing.

Lament ko, cement ni.

The election was about teaching some people a lesson. They should continue to teach lesson.

Let me buy you pepper soup n Gulder biko

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Ikinternational: 6:35pm On Feb 18
Wainey:

Oga....you want to be a reasonable adult on nairaland 🤔 GL with that 🤣

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Ezegozie(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18
They never see anything.
Remember Tinubu just started o o o o o after more three years, he must go for second tenure o o o.
This is just the first year of his leadership, 7 more years remaining grin
I will even campaign for him to go for second tenure.
We must teach Igbos bitter lesson grin grin cheesy.
Ndị iberibe

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by ElSudani: 6:39pm On Feb 18
Ezegozie:
They never see anything.
Remember Tinubu just started o o o o o.
He must go for second tenure o o o o o.
I will even campaign for him to go for second tenure.
We must teach Igbos bitter lesson grin grin cheesy

The truth of the matter is that you are all gloating too early. Tinubu will succeed and enemies of Nigeria will be put to shame.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Ezegozie(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:

The truth of the matter is that you are all gloating too early. Tinubu will succeed. Enemies of Nigeria will be put to shame.
Yeso o o o.
Tinubu must succeed o o o, 7 more years remaining.
He must complete his 8yrs in power.
We must teach Igbos bitter lesson grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by ElSudani: 6:42pm On Feb 18
Ezegozie:

Yeso o o o.
Tinubu must succeed in second tenure.
He must complete his 8yrs in power.
We must teach Igbos bitter lesson grin grin

Why must you inject Ibos into everything? There are at least 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Okeytus(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18
There is nothing like east, we are south

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18
Wainey:
take so klin detergent & water take wash dat ya mouf... ee dey ooze of hypocrisy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resignation Letter Of Akwa Ibom State Deputy Governor / Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro / North Is Unhappy With BUHARI - Northern Supremacist Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.