Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living (4199 Views)

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / Akpabio: Protests Against Rising Cost Of Living Are Sponsored / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Asswipemod: 6:45pm On Feb 18
Vinnie2000:

They were NOT Quiet during Buhari's 8 years. undecided

They stoned Buhari in Kano during the Naira redesign saga and booed him in Daura, katsina.

Rather it is the Yo.rubas who were Quiet from 2015-2023
because of the Tinubu and Osinbajo's involvement in Buhari's FAILED regime. sad

The Likes of Wole Soyinka, Enoch Adeboye, Seun Kuti, etc who used to Lampoon Goodluck Jonathan turned to Domestic cats. embarassed undecided

Yorubas were quiet? You must have had temporary auditory impairment in those years. Every Yorubas were complaining with the exception of Tinubu. So stop the cap.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18
Wainey:
Oga stop believing that nonsense news about endsars people.

After killing them, did the govt also kill their families, neighbours and kill everyone who knows them? Not even a single person came out to claim their child died during endsars.

All the lies they told about endsars killings were busted.
Please people should come out and protest
we no dey protest, go & dive rock!

cool

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Asswipemod: 6:46pm On Feb 18
banku:
Tinubu is a disaster. Since he took over, they declare one day or more a week to kill anyone that comes out.

Tinubu sponsored Kano and Ekpa to create mayhem in the East. I suspect they are from the West.

That thing you're smoking is too strong for your constitution o.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by 9japride(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18
jmoore:

Stop bababluing.

Lament ko, cement ni.

The election was about teaching some people a lesson. They should continue to teach lesson.
[color=#006600][/color]

That guy you quoted supported Buhari for 8 years and he will still support Tinubu for 8 years too no matter what.

Don't waste your time engaging those kind of people.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by otomatic(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18
After the protest comes the blame games.
Which region will be blamed?
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Ezegozie(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:

Why must you inject Ibos into everything? There are at least 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
But out of the 250 ethnic groups, they are only trying to teach Igbos a lesson by voting against someone that is clearly the most competent candidate in 2023?

Kwankwaso is the second most competent candidate after Obi and we all know this but tribalism and religious sentiments blindfolded our eyes into thinking that we are teaching Igbos a lesson by voting incompetent candidate.
Now, wetin dey happen?
Who is now complaining more?
Who is now groaning and moaning every time?

Walahi una never chee chomthing.
This is just the first year. 7more years still remain grin cheesy.
If I were Obi, I wont even contest in the year 2027.

Agbado must complete his 8yr leadership grin

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by udede(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18
successmatters:
When I dey my shop dey adjust price of stuff upwards?

No time.
that is the game my brother. We can play it anyway they want.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by udede(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18
Wainey:
Everyone should join the protest, forget political affiliations.
In a democratic govt, everyone will not support ur candidate.
When things goes bad, we should come together and Savage the situation, stop reminding us who put us in the mess just because they exercise their democratic rights. Your candidate may not have done better
spoilers should mend.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Asswipemod: 7:13pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:
Easterners are more interested in making snide remarks on the internet.
This is where they show their legendary 'bravery'
Check out all the people saying 'don't join any protest' they are all Easterners.
Let the North protest if they want to. We know it's political. Anything from that region is political. Never any good intention. It's all for the born to rule mantra. You want to protest because Tinubu is circumsizing your elites. You just started. Tinubu will kill any of you who protests same way Buhari killed people in Lagos and the SE. Two can play the game. You're now calling for one stupid unity. It is now you will know that the whole idea of you being 1st class citizens is a farce. The constitution will be amended. State police will be established. Enjoy your sufferings. If you go beyond your boundaries, we will split up.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Asswipemod: 7:20pm On Feb 18
udede:
that is the game my brother. We can play it anyway they want.

Enjoy it while it last because you will all permanently loose your businesses. What goes round comes round.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Chygoz1994: 7:26pm On Feb 18
chopnaira:

I am 40 and feel the same. I was 12 when Femi Kuti sang "Wonder" - a sound about would Nigeria and Africa ever change?

Femi was 33 years old, he is now in his 60s. Nigeria gets worse with each new leader. Gladly I japa-ed in my early 20s after seeing the trajectory of Nigeria from my teenage years.

Except for the likes of Sowore, Nigerians politicians are elites, and are one and same. You would see them marrying their kids to each other, attending parties together and living together in harmony at the top while they divide the masses with all sort of issues.
Im happy for you bro I will leave this country for them soon

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by yemmit90: 7:27pm On Feb 18
Bookhub:

oga shut up you talk too much
but you kinsmen were busy defending buhari 8 years ago did you say all this then.

Ordinarily, I would've insulted you back because you lacks common sense, but I will let it go for I know you are one of immature cretins roaming on Nairaland.

I don't do tribal arguments or politics anywhere on social media or offline, I just abhore anyone doing that irrespective of where they came from.

Is like you have comprehensive issue, if South west did not criticise Buhari, how come Igboho and South west governors go against his will by creating local security forces and declined his request to give their land to Herdsmen? If they don't criticise him, how did they insisted that presidency must come from South? Where did End sars protest first took place?

I agreed Tinubu did not criticise him, so if you are in his shoes eying presidency, you will criticise someone who can outrightly denied you the ticket? As far as Nigeria backwards politics is concerned, you don't criticise them unnecessarily, especially if they have the key to your success. This is a major reason some politicians may never become a leader.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by successmatters(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18
MichaelSokoto:

we no dey protest, go & dive rock!

cool

We are not protesting, let them sue us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Kepukepu: 7:36pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:
Check out all the people saying 'don't join any protest' they are all Easterners.
Lol, Protest kill you.
You made the mess, fix it πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by yemmit90: 7:42pm On Feb 18
Asswipemod:
Let the North protest if they want to. We know it's political. Anything from that region is political. Never any good intention. It's all for the born to rule mantra. You want to protest because Tinubu is circumsizing your elites. You just started. Tinubu will kill any of you who protests same way Buhari killed people in Lagos and the SE. Two can play the game. You're now calling for one stupid unity. It is now you will know that the whole idea of you being 1st class citizens is a farce. The constitution will be amended. State police will be established. Enjoy your sufferings. If you go beyond your boundaries, we will split up.

You are one of intelligent Nairalanders we still have around. Some people are too quick to tribalise every issue on Nairaland.

The most horrible thing that would've ever happened to the North are terrorism and kidnapping. These people has never for once protest and think of any solution to it. When it occurred that the activities of Herdsmen has tremendously increased in the South, West and South East came up with a solution by creating local security outfit, what has North done so far to assist federal government to eradicate this menace in their land?

Only an ignorant person will see their calling for protest as good will, it purely political in reality. We had gone so deep in the mess by this present political arrangements and APC , the only protest we should focus on or demand now is regionalism, constitutional amendment or dissolution of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Bekind123: 7:46pm On Feb 18
Enugurangers:

In The North. South is the South, they care less if it's SE SS or SW. Heck, they hate SE the most. You can even see how they deliberately singled out SE from the South as if the SE is not part of the South.
what is this one saying, you don't know Basic Education? The south he meant there is South South, he only excluded West i.e south west

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Kepukepu: 7:50pm On Feb 18
Enugurangers:

In The North. South is the South, they care less if it's SE SS or SW. Heck, they hate SE the most. You can even see how they deliberately singled out SE from the South as if the SE is not part of the South.
This is not true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by criuze(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18
Only if we will protest as biafras with our gucci sunrise flags

Deal?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Alhajikd: 8:14pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
Yes, and we will continue to teach lesson. Next?

And na hunger and poverty go finally quench you and your family Next!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Nairalander248: 8:25pm On Feb 18
jmoore:
Arewa begs East to join protest against rising cost and bad governance. They excluded west where Tinubu comes from.

https://twitter.com/ArewaaConnect/status/1758585780459450521

They are the west
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by T9ksy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18
jmoore:

Stop bababluing.

Lament ko, cement ni.

The election was about teaching some people a lesson. They should continue to teach lesson.

Ol' boy, this narrative you guys are pushing lately, will be counterproductive, eventually.
Your customary "victim mentality" is been taken to the extreme. Basically, you are saying that your so-called fellow Nigerians, hates you so much as to "cut off their own nose" just to spite you!

What kind of a mind will conjure such inannity? Is it logical that someone will deliberately ang knowingly invite such a present-day hardship in Nigeria onto himself just because, he hates igbos and don't want an Igbo man to be President. Do you realise how daft, you all, sounds?

Lastly, I have this question for you all. If you all believe
thay your fellow countrymen hates you that much, why then do you all still want to govern them.

Omo, your best bet in this dumb contraption we all found ourselves in, is your Biafra. There is no messiah coming to save Nigeria, not even your effiminate, fake statascian, Peter Obi.

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by kayusely70(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18
yemmit90:
When Fulani herdsmen kept terrorising Ibadan and other smaller towns, Igboho and other South west governors raised up against them by forming vigilantes groups and Amotekun. Here is Arewa who turned blind eyes against serious insecurity and terrorism ravaging their land for the past 10 years. To even think that these elements kept mute for 8 years during Buhari administration is one of five wonders of the world.

The point is that, what has these people, especially Arewa has been doing concerning insecurity in their land? What measures or resolutions did they made so far since all this years? Any call by Arewa or Northern groups is only motivated by politic.

To me, anyone protesting for anything other than constitutional review, regionalism or dissolution of Nigeria is not wise at all.
You've spoken well!
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Legalaffairs(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:

WE ARE THE EASTERNERS, WE ARE NOT DONE ANSWERING WILING WAILERS.

WHEN YOU WERE BASKING ON ASIWAJU'S MANDATE AND STOLEN VICTORY, WE WERE FORTIFYING OURSELVES AGAINST THIS SITUATION THAT IS NOW MAKING YOU CRY, BECAUSE WE SAW IT FROM MILLION MILES AWAY.

WE SAW THE SITUATION AND CRIED BLOOD AND WATER FOR IT TO BE AVOIDED; WE BECAME WAILERS BECAUSE OF YOUR MYOPIC AND TRIBAL ISH.

NOW ENJOY THE DANCE. WE ARE FORTIFIED ALREADY AND WILL NEVER WAIL WITH YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by kayusely70(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18
yemmit90:
When Fulani herdsmen kept terrorising Ibadan and other smaller towns, Igboho and other South west governors raised up against them by forming vigilantes groups and Amotekun. Here is Arewa who turned blind eyes against serious insecurity and terrorism ravaging their land for the past 10 years. To even think that these elements kept mute for 8 years during Buhari administration is one of five wonders of the world.

The point is that, what has these people, especially Arewa has been doing concerning insecurity in their land? What measures or resolutions did they made so far since all this years? Any call by Arewa or Northern groups is only motivated by politic.

To me, anyone protesting for anything other than constitutional review, regionalism or dissolution of Nigeria is not wise at all.
You've spoken very well!
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by jmoore(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18
T9ksy:

Ol' boy, this narrative you guys are pushing lately, will be counterproductive, eventually.
Your customary "victim mentality" is been taken to the extreme. Basically, you are saying that your so-called fellow Nigerians, hates you so much as to "cut off their own nose" just to spite you!

What kind of a mind will conjure such inannity? Is it logical that someone will deliberately ang knowingly invite such a present-day hardship in Nigeria onto himself just because, he hates igbos and don't want an Igbo man to be President. Do you realise how daft, you all, sounds?

Lastly, I have this question for you all. If you all believe
thay your fellow countrymen hates you that much, why then do you all still want to govern them.
The insane one is the one that sees a spade and calls it a pencil.
Enjoy the Tinubulation!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by BeardedMeat(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18
Enugurangers:

The hate is mutual oga.. say something new
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by BeardedMeat(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18
chopnaira:
Arewa twitter are funny though. Just went on their page. See them throwing rocks at Obidients. πŸ‘‡πŸ€£
Coward! Face arewa I dare you.
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by BeardedMeat(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:

The truth of the matter is that you are all gloating too early. Tinubu will succeed and enemies of Nigeria will be put to shame.
You said more about buhari. Lol
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Sctests: 8:50pm On Feb 18
chopnaira:

I am 40 and feel the same. I was 12 when Femi Kuti sang "Wonder" - a sound about would Nigeria and Africa ever change?

Femi was 33 years old, he is now in his 60s. Nigeria gets worse with each new leader. Gladly I japa-ed in my early 20s after seeing the trajectory of Nigeria from my teenage years.

Except for the likes of Sowore, Nigerians politicians are elites, and are one and same. You would see them marrying their kids to each other, attending parties together and living together in harmony at the top while they divide the masses with all sort of issues.

Your point?
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by BeardedMeat(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18
Protest kill them dia! Ndi Ara!
Re: Arewa Begs East To Join Protest Against Rising Cost Of Living by Morbeta11(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
If they include you una go still cry, dey include you una still dey lament.

Hunger don make your brain dey touch....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ even to type meaningful words dey difficult now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umeh Urges Jonathan To Save Igbo Traders From Customs’ Harassment / Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo / Osun 2018: Rerun; INEC OFFICIAL DECLARATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.