Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,866 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally (14644 Views)

Seun Kuti Advices Nigerians To Do Yahoo Yahoo Instead Of Gambling (video) / Ex Nigerian President Jonathan Advices Nigerians – Reject Bribe...... / Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by manitobor(m): 6:20am On Feb 19
grin
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by AmazingELixir: 6:20am On Feb 19
Couldntfigurean:
Coming from a Politician from a certain Country where they need “Mr beasts” for them to have drinking water

Rich

You left the message the writer was trying to pass across but instead decided to attack the messenger ....an obvious case of error in reasoning.

12 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by malali: 6:25am On Feb 19
It will eventually lead to growth....
A lot of questions have gone unanswered
A lot has been taken for granted
A lot of politicians just come to loot.

We need to hold our leaders accountable.

Mr Kenyan, you cannot cry more than the bereaved.
You cannot shave a mans head in his absence.

Thanks for your concern.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by manitobor(m): 6:26am On Feb 19
richiemcgold:

If you're a Nigerian, and you're fond of saying evil of this country every now and then, you're actually doing more damage to yourself than to that Nigeria you hate so much.

No sane man says evil of his country of origin when dealing with outsiders. But I have read countless of such posts & comments on this forum in particular. Most of these things can discourage foreigners from having any dealings with Nigeria or Nigerianns.

Don't be silly.

You expect Nigerians to speak good of a country that is in it's worst state than it has ever been since 1960? A country where absolutely nothing is working. A country whose people are dying off of hunger. A country rated as one of the most corrupt in the world. A country where its citizens are immigrating in droves to other country?

Oga, tell yourself the truth, what good can you ever speak of the shithole? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Max24: 6:28am On Feb 19
It's the bad losers. They want to pull down the house on everyone just because their Agulu fraud lost the election, not knowing that the collapse will start on them first. Won't be surprised if other countries start deporting them back to Nigeria because of their bad behavior.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:28am On Feb 19
Other African countries should emulate Kenya of citing Nigeria politicians as an example of bad leadership
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Basic123: 6:33am On Feb 19
DeLaRue:
On several foreign forums, you will see several hundred comments from people from around the world on a topic that is totally unconnected with national governments, a Nigerian will pop up and comments so negatively about his country, you just shake your head.

Countries like Pakistan, Lebanon, Argentina and several others are in worse economic and political situation than Nigeria, but commenters from those countries do not denigrate their countries such crass way as many Nigerians do on foreign sites.

Even as expensive as things have become recently, many things including petrol, cement, food etc are still cheaper in Nigeria than in many of our smaller neighbouring countries.

You talk your country down and even curse the country on foreign sites, and you expect Nigeria or Nigerians to be respected abroad.

The ability to criticise a government is an absolute necessity in any democracy. But is constant abuse, name calling, and cursing the best approach. I don't think so.

Majority 70% of those comments come from people who never liked the country in the first place.They called her ZOO on several occasions,became emergency lovers when they want their son to be president and when he lost they became more TOXIC......When you see them criticizing the government they are not actually doing that out of altruism or patriotism just to mock and increase profile of their son.Their main prayer is for the country not to get better in the next 4-8years and beyond as long their son is not the president or the country breaks.

Even a Ghana YouTuber noticed their behavior ans did a full podcast on it.

They supported the candidate below that they all concluded was a failure as a governor and see others and the country as enemies because he lost.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Jeffy1206(m): 6:36am On Feb 19
That man had better shut up his dirti mouth cos Nigerians go use vex come that his page fa. 😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Brushstrokes20: 6:36am On Feb 19
Bullocks!... # call a spade a SPADE!

The shyyythole 🇳🇬is a failed British experiment!
The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!
# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE 💯💯

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by PepeXKermit: 6:36am On Feb 19
richiemcgold:

If you're a Nigerian, and you're fond of saying evil of this country every now and then, you're actually doing more damage to yourself than to that Nigeria you hate so much.

No sane man says evil of his country of origin when dealing with outsiders. But I have read countless of such posts & comments on this forum in particular. Most of these things can discourage foreigners from having any dealings with Nigeria or Nigerianns.

Now let us ask ourselves, wetin make Nigerians dey talk bad about the country? Have you seen a cointry that works that the citize s are saying bad about it? Go and look at what is happening in Kanada today.
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by paskal16: 6:37am On Feb 19
So we should be Quiet
Why politian uses the masses to play ping pong
Infact that's what the typical African politician would love
Why they silently suck out the life out of you
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by nobilie: 6:37am On Feb 19
KingKO22:

The type of negative energy the man was referring to

You can't be in the same country with igbo and escape the hatred. Our blonders from that side are fool of evil and negativity. If they can't get they would make sure they destroy it.

You are exactly what u called the Igbos if not worst. As always, blind to the name @OOlusore who asked "where is Tinubu" but decided to face the Igbos. Let the Tinubu economic torment satisfy u. Oponu jati jati.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by tefund(m): 6:38am On Feb 19
MVLOX:
Nigeria needs a miracle..... Actually miracles.... Lots of it
Miracle without substance?Jesus still needed water in order to materialise wine.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Fuckyoumod: 6:39am On Feb 19
STEWpid:
Chai..

Oppositions role in engineering their party followers to constantly abuse and smear the image of those in power using social media is the cause of denting Nigeria's image globally.

While they're fighting and insulting their rivals in power, little they know that they're actually destroying the status and reputation of Nigeria as a country globally.

you are very stupid.

Is there opposition in Nigeria?

So as hunger and hardship is ravaging Nigerians because of the grab it, seize it and run with it mentality of Tinubu and his useless declarations and policies, Nigerians should not cry out? Shey it is opposition that is causing inflation and killing of the naira?

So Nigerians should not cry to the world that they are dying of hunger and hardship under emi lokan?

You must be very stupid

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by PepeXKermit: 6:39am On Feb 19
DeLaRue:
On several foreign forums, you will see several hundred comments from people from around the world on a topic that is totally unconnected with national governments, a Nigerian will pop up and comments so negatively about his country, you just shake your head.

Countries like Pakistan, Lebanon, Argentina and several others are in worse economic and political situation than Nigeria, but commenters from those countries do not denigrate their countries such crass way as many Nigerians do on foreign sites.

Even as expensive as things have become recently, many things including petrol, cement, food etc are still cheaper in Nigeria than in many of our smaller neighbouring countries.

You talk your country down and even curse the country on foreign sites, and you expect Nigeria or Nigerians to be respected abroad.

The ability to criticise a government is an absolute necessity in any democracy. But is constant abuse, name calling, and cursing the best approach. I don't think so.

You never really dey online forums and commentary sections of countries like US, Kanada, UK and other western cointries be that, the only difference with Nigeria is that we are alot more than thesr people so our vooces are amplified

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by tefund(m): 6:41am On Feb 19
nobilie:

You are exactly what u called the Igbos if not worst. As always, blind to the name @OOlusore who asked "where is Tinubu" but decided to face the Igbos. Let the Tinubu economic torment satisfy u. Oponu jati jati.
When they were talking down on Jonathan it wasn't negative energy then..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by BrodaBenad: 6:41am On Feb 19
Basic123:

Majority 70% of those comments come from people who never liked the country in the first place.They called are ZOO on several occasions,became emergency lovers when they want their son to be president and when he lost they became more TOXIC......When you see them criticizing the government they are not actually doing that out of altruism or patriotism just to mock and increase profile of their son.Their main prayer is for the country not to get better in the next 4-8years and beyond as long their son is not the president or the country breaks

You people are the most pathetic

Igbos are by far the most patriotic

I'll beat you in any argument to defend it facts and figures

You shameless goons supported a failure 8 years and defended every policy he made

You voted an Overated microphone licking failure to run a sick country

And you expect well meaning Nigerians to be quiet?

We can't join your SW and Northern hunger protest but we'll keep making our voice known

Any group of people responsible for voting a party bringing the downfall of Nigeria are the enemies of Nigeria

Igbos have been vindicated and God will keep proving those speaking the truth right

Let me ask you do you love how Nigeria has been since

Naira was very much above Kenyan shillings from time immemorial we are completely battered even CFA is stronger than naira .

E no go better for Una I swear to God

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Johnjustice: 6:42am On Feb 19
Tell the haters, especially those that call themselves obidients...they don't know they do themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Omoluyi(m): 6:43am On Feb 19
God bless him for educating the ones who are wailing and calling Tinubu all manner of names. All I know is that all the challenges the country faces today didn’t start with Tinubu. He’s just spent less than one year trying out his own policies. I wonder where you all will hide your faces if the policies turn out to improve Nigeria later. Allow him to try or go to the street and protest if not satisfied. Stop demarketing the brand Nigeria online

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by temmyejo: 6:44am On Feb 19
Umueme:

As much as I hate "tarnishing the nigerian image", the people doing so online have every right to do so. The bulk of the population with access to internet voted certain candidate(s). Their candidate not winning, means one thing; they play the role of the opposition. Mentioning countries like Argentina and Co., they wont complain cause they voted in their leaders not like Nigeria with all electoral malpractices known to man. If he really was people's choice, he wouldn't be dragged at every slight opportunity. Jonathan was dragged, but not as bad as MB and BAT who are successfully pushing us back to stone age
Ask yourself how much you spend in Naira daily maybe you may see some insight as to the role you are playing as a citizen in the downfall of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Johnjustice: 6:44am On Feb 19
STEWpid:
Chai..

Oppositions role in engineering their party followers to constantly abuse and smear the image of those in power using social media is the cause of denting Nigeria's image globally.

While they're fighting and insulting their rivals in power, little they know that they're actually destroying the status and reputation of Nigeria as a country globally.

And the obidients clowns forget they suffer the consequences too, because they carry the Nigerian passport.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by FireUpNow(m): 6:47am On Feb 19
STEWpid:
Chai..

Tinubu is reaping what he sow, he sponsored negative things against GEJ now he is feeling the heat. He called the youths lazy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Umueme: 6:48am On Feb 19
temmyejo:
Ask yourself how much you spend in Naira daily maybe you may see some insight as to the role you are playing as a citizen in the downfall of Nigeria.

What insight?
Downfall?
Only to fill up my tank this period is almost 50k
I'll buy stuffs to cook, data.....?
What's your point exactly?
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Lekan239(m): 6:49am On Feb 19
Tflex01:
Message to our SE brethren

The real name of "Olusore" handle the man was replying is either Uche or Chukwudi if we check very well.
I wonder what they will expect if eventually their tribesmen later become the president in the future

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Jomonix: 6:54am On Feb 19
Some people called the wife of our president shipopotamus. They did occupy Nigeria now protest against Jonathan government withdrawal of subsidy. We were to learn recently the only aim was to tarnish the image of Jonathan government. Not that the subsidy withdrawal was a bad policy. Can someone tell me the origin of evil and negativity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by dettolgel: 6:57am On Feb 19
richiemcgold:

Are they saying evil or are they saying the reality on ground?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by temmyejo: 6:57am On Feb 19
Umueme:

What insight?
Downfall?
Only to fill up my tank this period is almost 50k
I'll buy stuffs to cook, data.....?
What's your point exactly?
Let's start from your wardrobe, how many Nigerian designed and locally produced fabric do I to I wear, what about shoes? As for your 50k fuel only about 9k while the rest was spent in USD. What do you eat these days? Who makes the seasoning? Expensive drinks nko?
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by Voldoz: 6:57am On Feb 19
Are you all talking to kids or what?

Most of you here are bigots that's a fact, your judgement is always clouded my your tribal sentiments even with the western education you still have the brain of cave men.

Majority here are blabbing, if you are given a chance to leave this country you won't think twice.

Me personally I don't hate this country but I dislike the people in power and their actions keeps sinking this country. I have lived with Igbos, Hausas, Yoruba.

I don't understand the hatred these Igbo and Yoruba people have for them self, Yorubas I met are even happy saying they prefer to suffer than to see Igbo man rule to top it all most saying this things are the educated ones, both tribes have their flaws, some Igbo dudes are fraudulent in businesses creating dishonesty towards them.

As for the Hausa/Fulani those one think Nigeria revolves around them, when they are in minority they act like saints but the moment they are in majority they become super violent.

Imagine what that Prof. Yusuf was saying "The silent in the North is......... Blabla" to be sincere the northern part of Nigeria is a huge setback to the development of the country, while others are trying their best they are busy giving birth to countless numbers of children, breeding terrorist, using their cows to destroy farms in other region, killing innocent citizens because their faith doesn't align with theirs.

I met one in Warri towards nnpc refinery the man in front of me asked him to move the cows so he could pass, this cow dude started shouting at the man in hausa bringing out daggar the man told him not to worry that if they were outside would he try that rubbish, if we weren't coming behind that idiot would have stabbed that man.

I was talking to a Jos girl there about it and she was like thats how they behave, they act good towards them (those from middlebelt) there in other states because they are in minority but when there are in majority they treat them like second class citizens.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by captainking(m): 6:59am On Feb 19
DeLaRue:

At the bolded..have you also compared the minimum wage and purchasing power of citizens of those countries to Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by lexzyy(m): 7:00am On Feb 19
PepeXKermit:

You never really dey online forums and commentary sections of countries like US, Kanada, UK and other western cointries be that, the only difference with Nigeria is that we are alot more than thesr people so our vooces are amplified
No mind them, if den hear wetin Americans dey talk under even Obama govt, den go no sey e dey normal, So make we dey suffer dey smile abi or what.
Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by dettolgel: 7:00am On Feb 19
Omoluyi:
God bless him for educating the ones who are wailing and calling Tinubu all manner of names. All I know is that all the challenges the country faces today didn’t start with Tinubu. He’s just spent less than one year trying out his own policies. I wonder where you all will hide your faces if the policies turn out to improve Nigeria later. Allow him to try or go to the street and protest if not satisfied. Stop demarketing the brand Nigeria online

When the elites from SW were abusing a sitting president and running campaigns of hate online why did you give them this your words of "wisdom" then?

APC invented the campaign of calumy as we know it in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Politician Advices Nigerians Against Spoiling Nigeria's Brand Globally by merits(m): 7:01am On Feb 19
abdeefggh:
A Kenyan politician advices Nigerians against soiling Nigeria Brand Globally with toxic comments online

Leave us with our problems we don't any need respect from any country until 9ja is sanitse the president brought this to himself because of is promises and failed agenda.

Batilooter Tiffnubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy / Picture Of Delta State Cheques To Pay Obasanjo Farms / Fraudsters Have Cloned My Phone Number - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.